The Witch & the Mortal

Story Info
He learns many sensuous things by provoking a Witch.
1k words
4.19
28.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she approached him once more leaning in to whisper.." I know what you are thinking...but remember my sweet, my warning....be careful what you wish for...but you wished...and now I am here, and you sweet one..are helpless. I have cast many spells before..but never one like this."

Slowly..she began to walk around him..her finger nails sliding across his now bare chest..not enough to inflict pain..but she wanted him to feel his fantasy..as she made her way around him..she whispered ..just loud enough for him to hear.

" I cast a spell, and now you are mine, there is no escape, the more you try to fight, the more you will yearn for me, to be near me, to be inside of me. But there is another spell, one of my favorite actually. I cast a spell that calls forth your most hidden desires."

Leaning into his ear..she flicked her tongue across his earlobe..nibbling it for a split second. Her soft voice now almost like a lullaby..but this lullaby..was meant to awaken what lay dormant in the darkest recesses of him mind. "You can fight all you wish to fight my sweet lusty mortal..but the more you fight..the more your lust rises.

"I know what you want...and I know what you need...your body calls to me..it beckons me to touch and stroke and kiss and lick..it screams for the fulfillment it has never quite found. Your body is not your body until I say it is..your mind..can only think of fulfilling your desires..your mouth..can only speak your true desires..and when I ask you a question..you will only be able to answer with the truth. "

She was standing in front of him once more..taking her hands in his..she pulled him towards her...leading him further into the darkness..further into what he thought was a dream..but was it? Perhaps:.

The darkness enveloped them completely until he realized that they were deep within the earth, the rich smell, the coolness was soo enviting...they came to a stop at a small cave like entrance..she smiled sweetly and looked at him. the smile was all it took, she turned her back to him and walked into the small earthen room.

The room looked as though Mother Earth herself had created it especially for them...the smooth brown walls, the small hot spring pond in the center of the room. The candles began to slowly come to life as the Witch walked knowlingly into the room. In the corner..just beyond the hot pool, was a huge bed of earth..it looked like more of a nest actually, round and deep, soft fur lined the inside..vines of wild roses winding around the outside.

She faced him once more..and called upon his body to come to her. She took him to the water..and reached out to him...As she touched him..she began to chant...calling upon the Powers that Be...she chanted to him..this time calling upon his eyes to close, and not re open until she bid them too.

And then he felt it..her soft hands on his chest..her lips on his..teasing and kissing him gently. Her hands slid down his chest..her nails gliding across the exposed skin...lingering for a split second to rake across his hard nipples.

Lower her hands explored...down across his belly..down lower..to the waist band of his jeans..she ran her fingernails across the flesh..just beneath his jeans..looking downward at the hardness of his raging erection just beneath the cloth.

She gently released the button..and tooth by tooth, the zipper came down...all the while..kissing him..mingling her tongue with his...leaving his mouth to kiss lower..down his throat..tasteing the salty skin...sliding her tongue down his throat...his chest...encircling each scratched nipple with her tongue..chanting the spell to keep him still..he was strong..he almost moved his arms to grab her once..so she quickly reinforced the charm.

She knew how badly he wanted to fill her..to bury himself inside her and it only excited her more..but first..she would have her way with him..make him feel all that he had denied himself for soo long now...

Her mouth traveled lower...his jeans and boxers now lay in a bunch..slowly she removed them completely. her mouth now kissing his belly button, her hands massaging his thighs...nails scratching the sensitive inner part..her soft lips move lower still..going gently to his hip..kissing and licking..then down his thigh..kissing back up..as her soft hand went to what it wanted most of all.

the swollen raging erection that stood proudly..awaiting her touch...gently she stroked the length of him..dragging her nails gently up and down his massive erection..and then she withdrew..not touching him at all...but he knew she was there..and then he felt her breath..but not on his face...her parted lips gently hovered over the very tip of him.H

er tongue gently coming out to glide it over the head of his erection.....slowly she lowered her mouth...chanting softly as she covered the head of him with her soft warm mouth.

Fantasies began dancing in his head, of throwing Her to the ground and making violent love to Her, of tearing into Her with that throbbing erection, jamming it so deep inside Her it would make her feel as though She split in half. Sweat continued to slide down his body, it was slick moisture that wreaked of his desire for Her control, it exposed entirely how he felt about Her, how he wanted to be so weak to Her spell.

She could do anything She wished to him -- -- make him her little plaything on a string, to toy with as she pleased, or turn him into her savage lover that would make her feel as helpless as he now did. The feel of her soft wet mouth, her tongue caressing the thick veiny underside, he didn't know how much more he could stand.

As that incantation softly overpowered his body, awakened it even further -- as it has not been awakened perhaps, in this lifetime -- he wanted Her more than ever now. His form felt Her Spell run through it, and tried to react, tried to move forward and claim Her right then and there. But nothing would move....he was utterly paralyzed by Her Powers.

She was truly showing him now, that She was the Witch he had always fantasized about...that he had craved, and the words, Her words, softly echoed, wickedly in his mind "Be careful what you wish for, sweet mortal."

To be continued....