The Witch Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen tried in vain to break free but the black girl was just too strong. She kissed her again, this time forcing her tongue into Helen’s mouth. Her knee came up between Helen’s thighs, pushing hard against her used pussy. I watched as Grace moved her kneecap up and down the slippery lips, all the time deeply kissing the wriggling white girl crushed beneath her. Slowly the movements slowed, and Grace broke away and waited a few seconds before kissing her again. This time Helen seemed to return the kiss, no longer trying to turn away. Grace released her hands and moved down so that there bodies were crushed together, rubbing her cunt mound hard against Helen’s. We watched in silence as Helen’s arms wrapped themselves around Grace’s neck, crushing their bodies together harder, their lips locked on each other, their tits crushed together. Sensing Helen’s total surrender, Grace moved down her body, sucking her prominent nipples, across her flat stomach towards her smooth wet pussy. Helen simply closed her eyes and opened her legs.

Looking more like a black panther, Grace’s pink tongue could be seen licking the mixed juices from around Helen’s cunt before burying itself in her lips. Helen bucked and squirmed as Grace went to work on her clit and cunt. Sucking her extended clit into her mouth, Grace used her fingers to bring her off, first one, then two, then a third, reaming in and out of Helen’s cunt, making obscene squelching noises as they went. Helen was screaming obscenities, pushing her hips up to meet Grace’s mouth. As she orgasmed, her hips completely left the bed almost throwing Grace onto the floor.

Pleased with her work Grace sat up. “Now it’s your turn white girl,” she said, kissing her face again, letting Helen taste her own juices.

Hesitantly, Helen started to suck on the black girls nipples, first one, then the other. Grace responded by holding Helen’s head tight, forcing more tit into her mouth. I noticed that Helen’s hand was busy between Graces thighs, probing her pussy lips. Grace pushed her head further down, leaving no uncertainty of what she wanted. As Helen’s tongue brushed across Grace’s cunt lips, the black girl let out a huge sigh, raising her hips to meet Helen’s mouth. This seemed all the encouragement that Helen needed and suddenly she buried her head between the black girls legs and started to lick in earnest. Grace came twice, holding Helen’s head in place each time as she screamed through her own powerful orgasm. Then, turning Helen onto her back, she straddled her face. “Watch,” she commanded, positioning her pussy over Helen’s open mouth. Putting those incredible muscles to work, she suddenly expelled all the spunk I had shot up her, letting it run into my wife’s mouth. Helen was gulping it down trying not to choke as more and more was forced out. Finally satisfied that she was empty, Grace ground her cunt across Helen’s face, leaving it smeared with cunt juice. They spent the next few minutes kissing and licking each other clean.

Pleased with her work she climbed off. Mathew and John climbed on and resumed fucking my wife for all they were worth. Sitting astride me with my cock firmly buried in her very wet snatch Grace said, “well white boy, did you like that, did you like watching your little slut white wife eat my cunt?”

The rest of the night was spent with all three of them using my wife any way they wanted. Every time I filled Grace with spunk, Helen would willingly lick it out. Grace got as much pleasure in cleaning Helen’s cunt when the two black cocks had finished with it. Finally, when we were all spent, the two girls were still pleasing each other with a mixture of tongues and fingers.

As daylight broke through the curtains, I asked Mathew what was in the tablets. “I can’t tell my friend, but Grace likes them to!”

12