The Witch's Want Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll help, Bart," she laughed, but then she looked at him with a bit of shyness as well. Finally, she forced herself. "But for the next time that you come, please don't run all that way, and wear regular clothes. I don't wish to see you in trackpants for a while. You can sleep for the next few days, and I'll show you the barn when you come. And you should bring your hunger. I'll make something for after my ritual. Who were you praying to that night?"

He shrugged, "Some gods that I have always prayed to. I think that many of them only have different names to the power that you worship."

He walked her back to her store and then left to get some sleep – if he could. Farah thought about him for a while – every other minute, and then she picked up the phone.

Her friend Padma picked up in the convenience store on the third ring. After chatting for a bit, Farah said, "Hey, are you still doing henna tattoos?"

"Yes of course," her friend replied, "I'm making some up for tonight as a matter of fact. Sarah wants one and she's coming over with Pam. I'm going to do one for each of them to see if they like it. Maybe they'll get brave and I can make a bit of cash at this. Well, I'm hoping, anyway."

Farah laughed, "Well make up a lot more," she said, "I want some now too, and I'll pay. You'd better prepare a lot, Padma. I want some body ones, not just something on my hands. That is, if you have the time."

"Sure, her friend laughed, "But who's the lucky guy? I can't see you wanting a ton on you in places that you can't see. Or am I wrong?"

Farah thought about it. There was so little of a normal relationship here, though it pleased her now that they could turn it into one, she thought. But even so, she really liked that way that it had been going and she made up her mind right then. It had been a long time for her and then she smiled to herself, since it had been one hell of a lot longer for Ur-Nammu, the man she was falling for inside of Bart, the man she was falling for - since there wasn't a difference to her.

"No," Farah chuckled, "there's a guy. I don't want to say much of anything yet, I sure wouldn't want to jinx myself."

"Ok," Padma grinned, "Would it be ok if I did yours first, maybe give Pam and Sarah an idea?"

Farah thought about it, and decided that for the time and work that it took, she'd like to help her friend, and they all knew each other anyway. "Ok, I'll do it. What time?"

As they worked it out, Farah realized that she'd already fallen pretty hard. She'd fallen for the conqueror and she hoped to make the start of this special for them both, with elements of an old way of doing this.

Well, if he could be as nice about it as she thought that he could, she didn't think that she'd mind being conquered like that.

For the first time in years, she decided that she'd really want that.

Especially if he invaded her a few times.