The Wives Club

Story Info
Son is kind a forced into his mom's fantasy.
4.5k words
4.41
118k
101
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,526 Followers

Many thanks to EroticWorm for all his hard work in editing.

*****

My name is Jack and something happened recently that I want to write about. But first, let me tell you a little about myself. I turned 18 right before we moved to our new neighborhood.

I'm fresh out of high school but I'm not sure what I want to do with my future yet. I'm in shape, but not a jock. I have a weight set at home which I work out with about three times a week.

We recently moved because my mom was recruited to work in the local Heating and Air Conditioning plant. She has a great reputation in management and the new company gave her an offer that she couldn't refuse.

My dad is a college professor and didn't have any trouble getting a new position with the local college.

The neighborhood we moved into was well establish and it didn't take long for the neighbors to start stopping by. There are only ten houses on our street and everyone seemed to be very friendly. They all were very close like they had some kind of special bond between them.

Mom was invited to join the women's Saturday card game. Their card game seemed to move from home to home every week. The women called their little get together the women's neighborhood secret club. They never talked about their weekly games to anyone but themselves.

Dad started to hang out with the guys on the block, who seemed to gather at Pete's house. Guess it was because the guy who lived there had a man cave with a pool table.

I went with him one night and figured out that the men didn't seem to know what their wives were up to. They would talk about them from time to time. I didn't pay much attention to them as I was busy playing pool.

I did meet one of the other men sons' - his name was Dave. He was two months older then me. We hit off quite quickly and started to hang with each other. I later met his older brother Jake who seemed to be very arrogant.

Dave told me what he knew about the womens' card games. From what he told me, it sounded more like a kind of club where the women got to live out their fantasy. Of course I had to ask, "So do their husbands' know and participate?"

"Yes, they all know, but they don't participate. They must agree to the fantasy their wife wanted cause if they don't, then the wife doesn't get to role-play her fantasy," said Dave.

"Sounds like you know a lot about this," I replied, sounding a bit surprised.

"No, not really. Just know some things from hanging out with my dad when the guys get together."

"So how does it work if the husbands' don't participate?"

"All I know is the women found some men who help them out."

"Well I really don't believe it. I think it's just a rumor someone started," I said, laughing.

"Believe what you want but I think it's true."

********************

We started getting settled in to our new home. Mom was enjoying herself on the weekends playing cards with the women. While Dad was having fun when the guys got together. I hung out with Dave from time to time looking for something to do.

One night when I got home, I heard my mom say "Look, I want to enjoy the whole womens' neighborhood secret club. Which means yes, I want to live out one of my fantasies."

"Sweetheart I don't approve of this. And besides, I need more information!" yelled Dad.

"Relax! It's just role playing. Sure, I'll really live out my fantasy but I won't know who any of the guys are. The men all wear masks and only Sue knows who they are. Plus, there'll be other members from our club there!" replied Mom, trying to justify her argument.

Dad didn't say anything, so Mom continued. "The other husbands don't seem to have a problem with it. Why don't you go talk to them?"

"I've heard them talk about it before. Are any of the other husbands involved?" asked Dad, a little frustrated with the issue at hand.

"No, not at all. The club has a guy they call. They tell him the fantasy that we want played out. We get to meet the main guy, but he'll be masked to keep his identity hidden. Then we both sign an agreement saying we won't call the police after it's done." said Mom, somewhat nonchalantly.

That's when I walked into the same room they were in and Dad looked at me then at Mom. "I'll have to think about it." he said.

Mom just smiled and whispered into his ear: "As you think about it, remember I want to do it."

That's the last I heard them talk about it.

********************

I was with Dad over at Pete's when a few guys gathered around Dad and started talking. I moved over to see if I could hear what was going on.

As I listened in, I head that they were talking about the wives' club, telling him that all the other husbands were in support of it and were trying to convince him he should at least try it once.

They told him that who ever the guy was that helped the wives with their fantasy filmed it and gave the wife a copy. They then turned on the T.V. to show him an extract of one of the films.

When it came on, I couldn't make out any of the faces. Dad was told that all the faces were blocked out just in case the film got into the wrong hands. But, of course you would recognize your own wife, right?

In this short film the five women got spanked and then had to give four masked guys a BJ. Dad was informed that the fantasy depended on who the Person of the Day was.

The other four women went through it with them because of club rules. They watched a few more short films, but I don't think Dad was convinced.

A few more weeks went by before Dad asked me: "You want to go camping with me and some of the other guys?"

I told him: "Nah, I'd feel completely out of place with all you old guys."

He just laughed and said: "Well your Mom is going to be busy with a few other wives this weekend. Got any plans?"

I thought about it for a minute. "I was planning on going back to the old neighborhood to hang out with Tim."

Dad said: "Alright, but why not stay for the weekend since no one will be here?"

"Ok," I replied. I figured I would hang with Tim, but not stay at his place. I'd come home when I wanted to.

As I was getting ready to head out to Tim's, he sent me a text telling me he wasn't going to be around. I figured I would go see what Dave was doing.

Dave was doing some yard work. I called out: "Hey! What's going on?"

"Not much; hold on for a bit, though. Just about done here." he said, wrapping up his work.

"You want to play the DS-4?" I asked, not knowing what else to do.

"Sure, but let's head over to your place. Jake's here, and he's being more of an ass then normal."

"Sure," I said. "No one's home. Dad's off with some of the guys camping and Mom is busy with the wives club."

*****************

We were down in the basement playing on the DS-4 when we heard some noises upstairs. Dave whispered: "Be quiet."

As we listened, we heard women voices. Looking over to Dave, I said: "Must be my Mom and the wives club. They must've moved their meeting here."

"They don't know we're here so lets be quiet." Dave replied. Then with a smirk he continued: "We might be lucky enough to see what happens in their meetings."

After a few minutes of listening to the women above us, it started to look like we were going to be disappointed. All they did was played cards and talk. Looking at Dave, I said: "Wow, their big secret is nothing happens. They're just playing cards."

Dave smirked, and said: "I think your right. They have all of their husbands fooled."

We put on some headphones so the women upstairs wouldn't know we were there and went back to playing on the DS-4.

A while later, we heard a big bang and a lot of shouting. Someone slammed the basement door open and two guys ran down the stairs. They were both masked and each had a gun pointed at us.

They didn't look real to me, but they were black and didn't have the color tip that toy guns had. So I took them as being real.

One of them came over and yelled: "Ok you two shits, upstairs!! NOW!!"

We walked up the stairs (or should I say pushed up the stairs). After getting to the top we were shoved into the living room where they had all the women lined up in a line, shoulder to shoulder.

I looked at the women and noticed there were five of them. I tried to see their faces to see if I recognized any of them. Dave and I were pushed very quickly and roughly to the end of the line that I didn't get a chance to recognize any of them other than my Mom.

A deep voice sharply said: "Bitch, I thought you said nobody else was in the house!" I felt like I knew that voice, but I couldn't place it.

The person he was talking to was my Mom. She replied: "No one was suppose to be here. I don't know why my son and his friend are here."

Looking down the line at me, she continued: "They're not a part of this. Please let them go."

The guy with the deep voice grabbed my Mom by the hair and pulled her towards him. "They are here, and now have become a part of this."

Again, I thought to myself that this must be Mom's fantasy, but then again, I wasn't sure. If this isn't a part of her fantasy, then what is it? Looks like I'm going to find out.

As I looked around the room, I saw four guys. They were all masked and carried some kind of weapon.

Pointing his gun at us, the deep voice ordered: "Push the love seat over here in front of the women and sit on it."

We both rushed over and pushed the love seat so it was facing the women. The guy who yelled at us in the basement shouted: "You two shit for brains heard him! Now SIT!"

After sitting down I looked at the women in front of us. My Mom was on the end, and next to her was the red-head from down the road, then the blonde from the corner house, then the heavy-set woman from next door, and finally the dark-haired women from three doors down. I'd never met any of them; I only recognized them from being out and about.

The guy with the deep voice laughed. "I like that. Shit for brains. Tell you what: you'll be Shit-for-Brains #1 and you'll be Shit-for-Brains #2." he said, pointing first at Dave then me. All four of the masked guys were laughing now.

"Ok you two shit-for-brains, I don't want to tie you up. So don't get any funny ideas about being heroes. I'd hate to have to fucking hurt you two," the guy with the deep voice said.

Now "Deep Voice" started to circle the women. "As you can see, we have two uninvited guests with us tonight. At this time, does anyone have a problem with this? If so tell me now, or forever keep you mouths shut about it." he said, pacing.

He then walked the line looking each woman in the eye waiting for their answer. Each of them said nothing. Then, as he reached my Mom, she whispered something to him.

He looked over at me, then back at her, and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "Look if you really don't want to do this tonight, then I don't know when we can set this up again. So if you want, say the safe word and it will end. Otherwise, we will continue." She looked over at me then whispered again.

"Deep Voice" walked over to me and put his face right into mine. "Look Shit-for-Brains #2, she really wants to get this done and over with tonight, but she's afraid you'll tell your Dad about it. So look at her, and tell her you won't tell a soul about this."

I looked at my mom and said: "I won't tell a soul about this, which also includes Dad."

"Good," "Deep Voice" said. "Since everyone is alright with our guests, we'll start the evening program." he said, you could tell a smirk forming on his face under the mask.

He started to circle in front of the women again. "Ok, from now on you will not talk unless I or one of my friends have talked to you first. Ladies, the rest of the night you will call all of the males here tonight sir, even our two guests. Do you understand?"

All five women replied: "Yes sir!"

Then he walked down to my Mom and grabbed her by her hair. He pulled her until she started walking. He moved her so she was now standing in front of me. "There. Now that's better."

He then continued. "Ok, ladies. I want you to look at our guests and tell them your names."

The red-head spoke up first. "Sirs, my name is Anna." The blonde chirped in after: "I'm Sara." She got a loud slap to her ass from "Deep Voice". "You forgot "sir", bitch." Sara spoke again: "Sorry. Sirs, I'm Sara."

Next was the heavy-set woman. "Sirs, Lisa is my name." The dark-haired woman spoke after Lisa: "Sirs, my name is Casey." Finally, it was my Mom's turn. Her face started to get very red as she shyly said: "Sirs, I am Kay."

Laughing, "Deep Voice" said: "I think she's embarrassed doing this in front of her son."

Remembering what I'd heard about the wives club and wanting to figure out what really happens, I kept my mouth shut. Maybe this is part of her hidden fantasy. After all, the wives club is supposed to be secret, right?

"Now that wasn't hard, was it girls?" Deep Voice continued as he walked around the ladies, who had on jeans and a blouse.

"Ok bitches, we're going to have you remove your clothes for us."

Looking at Dave, then me, then back at the women, he continued: "We're going to do this by the numbers. First I want you to remove your tops."

All the women started to move their arms. Some had to unbutton their blouse before they removed them and others just had to pull them over their heads. They were holding them in their hands when the order came from Deep Voice. "Alright. Drop them."

All the women except Anna had on a white bra, nothing fancy. The red-head was wearing a sexy lacy black bra. Deep Voice laughed. "Wow only Anna worn a sexy bra for us! You other ladies didn't wear anything sexy for us! I know you knew we were going to be here tonight."

He walked behind them, pulling on their bra straps and let them slap against their backs. Chuckling, he said: "Ok, now off with the bras."

With Mom still in front of me I looked down the line to watch the other women take off their bras. I was pretty excited about seeing all the tits of the other four women, but honestly, I also wanted to see my mom tits as well. I tried to show her some respect by not looking, but I just couldn't help it as I also glanced at her.

"Damn!" That was all I could say as I looked at all their tits.

Lisa had the biggest tits I've ever seen and every time she moved, her tits bounced. Anna had the smallest tits of the group with very long nipples.

Sara and Casey's tits were about the same size. My mom being the oldest of the group, had boobs that sagged a bit more than the others. They were full. Much more than a handful.

As my eyes moved up my own Mom's body, I could see in her face the embarrassment from being topless in front of me. What can I say was that I was enjoying this too much to care right now. This was her fantasy and I ended up in it.

Deep Voice said: "Now ladies, one at a time, you will move in front of our guests and bounce your tits for them and move on so the rest can do the same." Since Mom was in front of me, she just stood there.

Then I heard a loud smack. She was hit hard on the ass by Deep Voice. "Look bitch, I don't care if he is your son. Bounce those tits NOW!!" Then he smacked her again.

That was all the motivation she needed. Moving her hands under her boobs, she started to bounce them. "That's better," yelled Deep Voice.

After giving me a good show she moved over to where Dave was and Lisa moved in front of me. Fuck, when she bounced her tits, they went everywhere. My cock was hard as a rock now.

Each woman had her turn to bounce her boobs for Dave and me, which only resulted in my cock wanting to jump out of my pants. I know I'll dream about this moment for years to come.

"Deep Voice" made sure they lined back up in front of us. Smacking a few of them for moving to slow.

"Ok bitches. Let's get the rest of them clothes off now!" yelled Deep Voice.

The women finished taking off their jeans and panties. Here were five women (including my mother) from the same street I live on standing completely naked in front of me. Anna's pubes matched her hair but Sara's bush contrasted, as it was dark.

Dave and I got a good view of all the women before Deep Voice commanded: "Drop to your hands and knees now!" The women all got down on their hands and knees. It was great seeing them like this with all their tits now hanging towards the ground.

Next, he barked: "Hold your head up! Stop looking at the ground! I want to see your pretty faces!"

After he saw all that they were all looking up, he continued. "Ok, cunts! Stay on you hands and knees and get behind each other. There are enough of you to make a circle! Keep your heads up!!"

After they made a circle he ordered: "Now crawl along the floor following each other." Watching this was great. Every time the women moved their tits bounced around.

As my mom crawled pass me I loved the way her ass cheeks would move. I was in heaven and my cock was busting my pants. If I don't do something about it, I think it might explode.

He kept them crawling for a few minutes then shouted out: "Ok bitches, stop! Stay on your hands and knees and get back into a line with your asses facing our guests."

It didn't take the women long to get into position. I could see their asses and pussy lips, what a sight. Then the other three masked guys joined him. They all had a small paddle.

One of the guys handed Deep Voice one. They got into a line and then started to walk behind the women. As they passed each woman they would smack her hard on the ass. I don't think the women knew this was coming as each one of them jumped and yelped.

They walked behind them a few times and each time the women received a very hard whack. Then they stopped and deep voice guy looked at us "Ok. It's your turn to give them a smack."

I looked at him and he handed me a paddle. With one of the other guys handing Dave a paddle, Deep Voice motioned for me to hit the women. Dave and I walked behind the women giving them each a whack. Then Deep Voice grabbed me and said: "Your Mom needs a good hard smack from you."

Then he walked me over to her and continued: "You'd better give her a good hard whack this time." So I pulled my arm back and smack her good and hard. She yelped loudly, and Deep Voice had a satisfied smirk on his face. "Good. That'll do." he said, taking the paddle back from me.

"Ok, ladies. Stay on your knees. That's it stay in a line. Make some space between yourselves." Deep Voice said. The three other masked guys then moved in front of three women. Deep Voice grabbed Dave and placed him in front of Lisa and then he got in front of my Mom.

Looking at me, he said: "You can watch for now. If you behave, we'll let you join in." I just shook my head up and down, stunned by what was happening.

"Ok, cunts! Unzip your man's jeans and pull out his cock." Each woman then slowly undid the guys jeans in front of them and pulled out their cocks.

Even though deep down I knew this would happen, I was in total shock watching my Mom pull out Deep Voice's dick, it looked very large and thick in her hand.

She was smiling as she looked at it and rubbed her hand up and down his shaft. I was watching my Mom more than the other women now. She hesitated for a bit. Then with a hard tone voice from Deep Voice: "Look bitch, get busy now," she jolted into action.

Now grasping his thick cock she lowered her head, taking as much of his long cock as she could down her throat. Starting slowly at first and increasing her speed as she moved his cock in and out of her mouth. She gagged a few times as she bobbed up and down on his cock, making Deep Voice groan.

This went on for awhile until he grabbed the back of her head and stated moving her head roughly back and forth faster until she was face fucking herself.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,526 Followers
12