The Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craven35
Craven35
42 Followers

“I hope we can do this every time we meet,” Sarah said to the room. “Yeah”, we all replied, drunk with lust.

“Jeff,” Sarah continued, “I want you to cum inside me. Will that be okay?”

Jeff shot a look to Cristina, his eyes begging for permission.

“Only if you’ll cum inside me,” Cristina replied, as she looked down at me.

“I’m not waiting for a second opinion,” I blurted out, sitting up. “Switch positions with me?”

Cristina dismounted and rolled onto her back where I had been laying. I entered her from on top, my thrusts taking me deeper than I’d been before. Cristina moaned, then held out her hand to Sarah. “Come lay beside me,” she beckoned.

Sarah picked herself up off of Jeff and took his place on her back, scooting as close as possible next to Cristina until their shoulders touched.

As Jeff put himself inside my wife, the ladies held each other’s hands and began kissing deeply, tongues flying every which way.

We continued like this for a few minutes when Jeff let us know he was going to cum. “Let’s do it together,” Sarah suggested.

For the next couple of minutes, the pace of our thrusts increased, the ladies’ tongues probed deeper into each other mouths, and the smell of sex blanketed the room. I closed my eyes and focused, waiting for signs that my brother was cresting the hill.

A few seconds...”oh shit!”, said Jeff. “I’m cumming!”

Sarah knew what to do. She pulled her knees to her chest and spread her legs and wide as she could, allowing his thrusts to penetrate as far as they could. “Right there,” Sarah said, “I want you to cum inside me as deep as you can.”

My mind raced. Seeing my brother inside my wife, his now rock-hard cock buried inside her was something I’d fantasized about for a long time. And here I was doing the same with his tiny bride.

“Ungh!” I grunted. Crisitina pulled me closer as I splayed her legs as wide as they would go. “I’m cumming too!”

My thrusts became slow and deep and within a few seconds I felt the orgasm overtaking me. Images of Cristina in her wedding dress flashed before my eyes, interspersed with her naked body beneath me in the present.

Jeff was cumming too. His strategy had been to thrust harder and faster until he was sweating from head to toe. When he climaxed, he thrust his pelvis forward, ejecting his seed into my wife. At the same time, she pulled him close and kissed him, his sperm no doubt still gushing out inside her.

After a few more seconds, the ladies leaned in once again and began kissing, lighter this time.

“You’re the best sister-in-law I could have asked for,” Sarah said to Cristina.

Cristina smiled in return. “You’re not bad yourself. Thanks for letting us come up and stay with you.”

“Of course,” Sarah responded. “If only you lived a bit closer, we could do this more often!”

Cristina smiled. “Yeah, that would be nice...”

With that, Jeff and I collapsed on both sides of the women.

“Anyone need some water?” I asked.

“Yes!” came the reply from everyone.

“Alright, hold tight,” I said, as I rolled off the edge of the bed and found my feet.

As I exited the room, I saw the ladies turned to each other and begin kissing again.

“What did we get ourselves into?” I thought to myself as I entered the living room and began searching for our cups.

Craven35
Craven35
42 Followers
12