The Wizard & the Woman

Story Info
When they come together, it's magic.
1.4k words
4.27
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wizard stretched his leather gloves over his hand and up his arm, fastening the buttons that lined the sides. Throwing his robe around his shoulders he fastened it about his waste. As he went to fasten his cloak around his neck, he looked at the woman that lay upon his bed. He had bedded very few women these days, his studies taking most of his days.

The candles about the bed flickered to life as he drew near the bed. Light brushed across her beautiful face. Her piercing blues eyes now lay shut as she slept. Her slightly pale face reflected the light ever so softly. He watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. Could these feelings be real he thought? "Bah, I have no time for matters of the heart," he scoffed and went abut his daily studies.

When she had entered his chamber, robes of deep red flowed behind her as if on a breeze of windless air. Her robes fastened safely about her with golden buttons, covering her virgin body from the eyes of those around her. A cape of pale green rested upon her slender shoulders. She looked as if an elf, the colors of nature accenting her beauty. Her skin was the pale cream of most elves, and her beauty seemed eternal. The lines of age scared not her face, but accented her features ever so greatly. Her eyes a shimmering blue, her hair lay about her shoulders, its silver color, reflecting brightly in the light of day.

He looked to her standing there, his cold green eyes looking upon her. Searching and scanning over this beautiful creature that stood before him. Standing a slight taller then her, she stood still as he looked her over. His hair of blonde lay short upon his head. His skin looked smooth in the light of the sun, softened by the years he locked himself away consuming his mind and time with study.

Magic flowed strongly between the two, the air crackling with the magic of love. The passion of the moment struck deep, stepping closer they wrapped their arms around each other. Their lips locked in a firm and passionate kiss. Her body shuddered in the arms of the strong man, he held her tightly, and she stood stunned by the man's strength. The air around them was continuing to crackle and sizzle. Not wanting this moment to end, he regretfully pulled his lips free. He urged her further in his chamber; silently easing the door closed firmly bolting it in place. He fumbled with the claps holding his cloak about his neck. She walked to him, laying her hands upon his shaking fingers. His galloping heart slowed at her touch.

Their gazes met, he melted in her hands. She easily undid the clasp, dropping the cloak from his shoulders. He couldn't take his eyes from hers. Her gentle fingers caressed his face, running them down to his soft lips. He kissed her fingers slightly, gently tickling them. Her heart began to flutter, her composure slowly slipping.

He reached forward and undid the clasp around her neck, letting the cloak slide to the floor, his hands urging her lips to his. The passion of another kiss gripped them. Wrapping their arms around each other, they hugged tightly. He slowly unbuttoned the golden buttons of her robe.

He slowly opened it, reaching in to gently fondle her soft breast. Her nipples hardened at his touch, as she released a slight moan into his lips

He slowly opened it, reaching in to gently fondle her breast. Her nipples hardened at the touch, as she released a slight moan into his lips. He gently eased his fingers around her nipple giving it a slight squeeze; ecstasy surged through her body. Her tender virgin breasts having never been stroked in such a way responded perfectly to his touch. Her reaction urged him forward. He continued to massage her breast, their lips still locked in passion.

His hands removed themselves from her breasts as he searched to undo the remaining buttons of her robe. He eased it from her shoulder, letting it flout to the floor to lay near her precious cloak. He ran his fingers over her now naked body, gently caressing and probing. The passion of their kiss growing still greater. He slowly rolled his fingers past her nipples as his hands made their way down the remaining length of her body. Down past her navel they traveled, ever closer to their destination.

Soon his fingers lay near their goal. He gently pressed his index finger to her lips, gently parting them. He rubbed her clit gently, moan escaping her lips into his. Pleasure coursed through her body.

As he eased his fingers into her tight slit, he eased his tongue into her virgin mouth. Upon not knowing how to respond, she hugged him close, ever tighter. She took his tongue into her mouth, trying not to bite down, as the desire to moan became greater and greater. Her breathing soon became heavy and drawn. Just as she thought she would pass out form this moment of passion; he withdrew his tongue, another finger coming to join the one that was already probing between her lips. She released a great sigh, filing her lungs with his precious scent. He continued to massage and caress her virgin hole, his eyes open and upon her, awe struck by her wondrous beauty.

Her breasts stood perfectly formed from her gentle frame. Her nipples protruded forward so perfectly erect. His fingers still exploring her from within, her eyes closed enjoying these wondrous moments of pleasure. His eyes scanned up to meet hers, yet they remained closed, her mouth open as if panting with pleasure. Her eyes opened slowly at first, coming to gaze into his. Their eyes locked, just as their lips had moments ago. Her mouth closed as he withdrew his fingers.

His hand slipped into hers, his hand closing around her gentle fingers. He led her to his bedroom chamber where he eased her down onto his bed. He undid the buckles of her small sandals, and gently pulled them from her delicate foot. She sighed a laugh as his fingers rubbed past the sole of her foot. After removing hers and tossing them to the floor. His hand eased into the belt tied about his waist, quickly undoing the knot that held both sides together. He slid the robe down from off his shoulders and onto the floor.

He returned to the bed, looking upon the beauty that lay there. Her eyes were following him about the room. He laid down next to her. Gently their lips met. He eased himself on top of her, kissing her softly again and again. She was now eager for him, burning… A burning desire between her legs, a desire for him. He parted her legs gently, giving himself better access to her burning hole. He slowly pushed him closer to her waiting lips, slowly pushing further inside. She moaned with great pleasure.

She felt herself drawing nearer, nearer to what she did not know. He to grew closer to exploding within her. He gently eased himself in and out of her, driving her closer. He quickened the pace as he felt her coming closer… quicker still… driving pushing… The air crackled between them, sizzling and popping. A thunderclap resounded throughout the chamber. She screamed from the release within, the release of a pleasure she had never felt before.

She arched her head back, the pleasure pouring from her body. He continued to run his hardness in and out of her quickening the pace, her screams filling the chamber as she came. He kissed her passionately, a passion so deep it shook the foundations of the bedchamber. Soon he pulled free from her, easing their arms around each other. They held each other close, both their bodies shaking. She reached her yearning lips forward searching for his. He kissed her passionately, completing this great moment of pleasure.

She curled up against him, her hand reaching out to rub his bear chest, curling her fingers around his fine chest hair. His eyes upon her, lovingly. He gently kissed her lips again. She turned away and backed her body into his. He wrapped his strong arms around her, she took his hand in hers, and gently she slipped into the world of dreams. He too slept for a wink, suddenly being nudged awake by his frisky black cat.