The Wizard of Kos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you Milos!' and she gave a shudder and then a scream of delight as she felt that sudden surge of an electric shock run through her and smiled at knowing that he had indeed impregnated her once again. She smothered his face with kisses as he collapsed on top of her and was also being kissed by the other four who'd been watching.

He had Kake suck him after he'd pulled out of Alison and Biskit went down on Alison to get what he could of both their juices. The two other girls were told that they could have the second coming later which mollified them somewhat at missing out on this first coming.

'I hope you were thinking of girls,' Milos said to Alison as they lay side by side, Her tits being licked and sucked by Mink as Biskit licked and sucked down below, while Milos was having his nipples nibbled by Sable as Kake sucked his cock dry.

'That I was,' she replied, her hand now holding his thigh as she savoured this after coitus attention she was receiving. 'I want you again when you're ready for I think we should make it twins again.' He smiled and gave her hand a squeeze.

An hour later he was on top of her again, fucking away to the cries of encouragement from the others as he fucked his wife and brought her to another orgasm before he came to hear her cry out that she loved him and got the same bolt of lightning again and fell back highly pleased that she would again be having twins. Now Sable and Mink had their turn in the sucking, licking and general cleaning up process of the two sexually sated lovers.

Suffice it to say that she indeed finished up carrying twins and now it was in the lap of Merlin that they would be female.

*

Well with having a doctor now living in Kosmopolis, it was easier for the three women of Milos' household to be regularly checked during their pregnancies than before. Doctor Patel, for he was from India, was over the moon at being the attending physician to Kake, knowing that this was the most famous man in the world, surpassing even Milos, for being the only man to have a baby. And it was now down to him to be there and assist in the delivery of the second child of this man.

It was also a now well known fact that it was Milos that had created him and that he was also the father of Caesar and this now yet to be born child. Brian came down to take some pictures for the magazine though the story line was written by somebody else this time.

Kake now accepted having his photograph taken while being naked to show off his swollen belly and put it on record that Milos was the father. It also went down that not only was he capable of bearing a child but also of being able to conceive one, for it was announced that not only was he a mother to be but also a father too, see Sable. This also was news for the world to pick up and take note.

He finally came to term and with Doctor Patel attending, using the same spell as before to lessen the pain, had Kake squatting on the bed and was delivered of a daughter via his back passage. All in the house took to the infant straight away and she was named Fleur.

Not long after, Sable again gave birth, only to a son this time and he was called Gipp. They'd only just finished celebrating his birth when Mink went into labour and gave out a boy too who was promptly called Hart.

It was six weeks later that Alison gave Milos his twin daughters and were, without any argument, named Ilia and Jos. The next child to be born into the household would then have a name beginning with the letter K, but that was still to come in the future for it is about time that we left Kosmopolis to let them continue to make their future and a better world for wizards.

AFTERWORD

Milos, the Wizard of Kos went from strength to strength. He became, at the age of two hundred, the youngest President of the International Federation of Wizards and held the post for another hundred years, but refused the nomination after that length of time, saying that youth should have its chance.

Alison had borne him a total of four sets of twins and they both agreed that that was enough. Kake, in spite of his homosexuality, sired four children too, all to Sable while still having produced a son and daughter from his own body. Mink had four children by Biskit.

Milos was very careful that the children didn't interbreed and so these children were eventually paired off so that this didn't happen which was to the good. The only downside to this happy family was that Sable, Mink, Kake and Biskit only had the half life of that of a wizard, but their offspring were able to live their full life span of four hundred years. During this time, Kosmopolis, founded and created by Milos, expanded to become a city of learning in the wizarding world and boasted to be even bigger than Canus. Milos Drake had become revered and statues were built in his memory and everybody who was anyone, never believed that they would ever see again such a man known as The Wizard of Kos!

* * *