The Wolf and the Raven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked, looking fearful.

"Nae, my love...you did nothing wrong...I just wanted to warn you that you may not like the taste...I didn't want you to be surprised by it."

"Oh..." she said, although she didn't really understand what he meant. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Gods yes," he said, pressing himself back against the pillows. His fingers lingered in her hair, curling against the back of her head as she lowered again to take him into her mouth. Moisture was leaking earnestly from the tip now and she swirled her tongue around the head. She understood what he meant by the taste now, or at least, she thought she did. She didn't find the taste unpleasant at all, a bit salty, but not unpleasant.

His hand pressed gently against the back of her head, and she took the queue, taking as much of him into her mouth as was possible. "Aye, my love, like that," he managed to say between gasps of pleasure, his hand guiding her back up with a gentle tug on her hair and then pressing back down until she had a comfortable rhythm.

Suddenly, he tensed, his hips bucking slightly though he tried desperately to control his movements as a loud moan of pleasure escaped him. "Oh, Gods...Kaylanna!" His seed overflowed her mouth in spurts and she managed to swallowed most of it, although, due to her innocence, she hadn't been expecting it. She could feel the pleasure radiating from him in waves and knew he had reached his peak. She would know next time what that entailed.

She lifted her head and wiped at the corner of her mouth with the sleeve of her chemise. Her eyes were a bit wide with surprise as she gazed down at her betrothed. Another blush creped up her neck and highlighted her high cheekbones as he smiled lopsidedly at her.

Tyreon pulled her down to him, hugging her close and stroking her back. "Thank you, my love," he whispered against her neck before placing a kiss there, causing the pulsing ache to return to her body. She never knew that such a simple touch could arouse her with such quick efficiency. If she wasn't careful, they would have much embarrassing explaining to do. At her sudden stiffness, Tyreon leaned his head back to gaze at her face. "Are you alright, Kaylanna?"

She managed a small smile at him, "Aye, love...although perhaps we should nae have done this."

A stricken look crossed Tyreon's features. "Are you regretting this already?"

"Oh no, my love, 'tis not that," she said laying her head against his chest. "I simply am not sure that I will be able to wait three more days."

To this, he chuckled happily and wrapped his arms tighter around her. "Only two more days love, 'tis past midnight. And we will be better for the waiting...I promise, I will give you as much pleasure as I possibly can."

"Aye, that is what I am afraid I cannot wait for."

They spent another hour in each other's arms, speaking of the future and how soon after the wedding they would leave for his keep. He told her of the people there, of the friends who had come home from the war with him and those who wished to take residence in his lands. He had spent the first three months of his time back from his service at his keep, sorting out the problems there that had arisen over the years. He hadn't been there since his parent's death. He had only been four years old when the sleeping sickness took them. Tyreon had been one of the lucky ones to survive, but everything else had been taken from him.

In his absence, lords from around the area hand encroached on his holdings. He thought he would have a time of having them removed, but rumors of his prowess in battle had proceeded his coming and the nobles had turn tail and run, giving him large amounts of gold and goods as 'rent' for their staying.

Kaylanna found this part amusing, as she had always considered Tyreon to be a large teddy bear instead of a hero of war. She told him of the many suitors who had come calling for her after her womanhood ceremony while he was gone, and he laughed as she told him how they regarded her father. Arowyn wasn't one to give his daughter up for courting easily, and with his impressive visage and a sword always at hand, most of them had run off the first day.

Soon after, Kaylanna drifted off to sleep and Tyreon was content to just hold her close to him until morning began to drift in through her window. With a kiss on her forehead and a whispered, "I love you," he slipped out of her room, a smile on his face.

12