The Wolf and the Woman

Story Info
Beastly man meets a woman, but with a twist.
2.2k words
4.05
21.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the clearing, a creature stood hidden in the shadows of an elm tree. His ragged hair consumed a pale face while a strong scent of blood and grim coated his body. Clutching the tree closely, the man watched a small beaten road that ran from Lincolnshire to London with the utmost enthusiasm.

Hunger was a great enemy to any animal. When hunger took hold it was a pain similar to that of the tortures inquisitors could instill in heretics. The thirst for sustenance, the need to slake ones lusts. The Beast needed to feed and quench himself without bother.

The wind was cool; fall was not yet in full swing but enough cool air was making its way into the underbrush of the England forests. Birds chirped softly in the canopy as little animals scurried from hole to tree, their ears awake for anything amiss.

Along the road, a young woman walked slowly. In one hand she carried a bright yellow basket filled with various treats of delicious merry making. Warm cakes covered in strawberry frosting, grapes and sweet fruits, even a small bottle of wine with the words Avignon 1745 scribbled along the side. In her right hand she gripped her cloak. It was a fine long traveling cloak, a deep crimson color and smooth to the touch.

"Mmm," whispered the beast, his lips softly smacking with excitement. He looked the woman over thoroughly, auburn hair nestled on top of her head, a slight curve of her body in the right places, it was a sight that the beast could only have dreamed of.

Slowing down, the woman reached up with one hand and pulled her red cloak up over her head, completely covering her hair. She looked around, a slight spook in her mind as the bird chirping began to die away. Looking down the road she continued on.

Smiling gleefully, the beast's heart moved faster, his excitement at seeing the young woman was overwhelming. The only thing keeping him in line was the burning hunger deep in his belly. Wrapping a set of fur rags around his face, the man walked forward onto the street. "'ello... mind offering somethin' to a poor ole lad like meself."

The woman stopped dead in her tracks as the man step out in front of her. "No sir, I haven't anything to spare," she said timidly, her eyes darting from the man to the forest.

Bowing his head, the man was not about to give up. "Nothin' at all... not a morsel?" he added a little grief to the last words. The weakness of many humans, and this girl was no exception, were their emotions. He could play them equally well by taking what he wanted with using their charity against them. "I ain't had nothin' to eat for days."

"Sorry sir, this food... its... its for my grandmother, she has been ill for a month now. My father told me to take this stuff to her, make her feel better." There was a tremble in her voice, the tell-tale signs of an obvious fib.

"Aw... poor grandmother, I am sorry my dear..." said the man in a pitiful tone. He could care less about the grandmother or wherever the little woman was going, he cared only for two things. One what laid within that basket and two, what possibly lay between the woman's legs.

The woman shivered as the man spoke. She could feel his eyes moving across her body, up her chest and down her legs. "May I pass?" She said through a quivering voice.

"Ah, be it may my dear..." stepping aside, the man let the woman past, her scent floating by his face. He breathed the aroma in deeply, the smell went straight to his brain. He wanted the woman, not just her tasty parcels, but her womanly wilds.

The woman moved past the man, her pace quickening to get to some sort of safety. Her free hand moved up to cover her upper body from the elements with her cloak. She was now clad completely in red, slowly making her way into the dark forest.

"Ah little lass... you will make a fine meal..." rasped the man into the air, his hot breath clinging in the air. He gripped his ragged furs closer and walked back into the forest, in a path for the woman and her bounties.

The forest was known to be inhabited by wolves. It was a common fact. Evidence of such beasts could be found when asking the old hunters and farmers that lived in and around the woods. They would tell you tales of wolves dragging young woman to their deaths, or snatching an innocent babe from their cradle. All of the stories dealt with a keen bloodlust for human flesh, a thought that made most of the country people's skin crawl. But were they actual wolves in the woods?

Questions like this would be what the man asked himself from time to time. He remembered a time when he attacked a group of picnickers, didn't get the mother but he definitely made a fine meal out of the two children who were with her. Could that have been the work of wolves? Oh such thoughts the man had as he grinned down behind a long fallen oak tree. Wrapped in rotted and ragged furs of wolves, the man had a penchant for blood and flesh, but on occasion he enjoyed the delicacy of human food and female company. This is precisely why he was hidden behind the fallen oak, his lusts and hungers had to be slaked.

The man followed the woman close, but not too close. It was in similar fashion as a wolf stalking its prey, hence the irony of saying such things. Keeping his distance, the man wanted to wait until the right moment to strike. He had to take the woman quick, knock the wind out of her then do what he pleased before gorging himself.

Walking quickly along the beaten road, the girl was not interested in stopping to rest, the man she had seen not a little while ago did not give her a warm comforting sensation. She did not want to be in the forest any longer, but she had to get to the other side, and going through was the quickest way. Clutching her red cloak and basket closer, she continued along.

The man licked his lips as he watched the woman. The shape of her thighs that could be seen from the outline of her cloak, even the delicate degree of her breasts gave the man such thoughts. He walked closer, his hands ready to grab and rip, his mouth ready to bite and chew, his mind ready to capture and feed.

A soft breaking of a branch set the man off, jumping from his repose, the man darted towards the woman, his arms outstretched to snag her.

Yelping as she turned, the woman dropped her basket and began to run, her red cloak hood falling off over her face. She was terrified, the look in her face proved that as she swiftly moved through the forest.

The woman was fast, but the man was faster. He chased her for a few minutes before she had lost her way and ran into a small enclosure of rocks. Once she stopped, the man was on her. Ripping at her clothes and skin, the man could feel his bloodlust taking hold. He bit down into the woman's neck, sucking hard on the ripe flesh as blood flowed from her wounds and dripped onto the ground.

"Sweet little girl," moaned the man, his hands moving up and down her shaking body. He could taste her fear on his tongue and her delicious feminine scent in his nose. Growling deep, the man

The girl whimpered and cried, her mouth covered with the man's hand. She tried to resist his attacks, but she was neither powerful enough nor was she able to move against him once he was behind her.

Ripping at her dress, the woman bit and nibbled hard on the girl's neck while one hand held her mouth closed and the other one tore her clothes from her body. Sounds of ripping cloth resonated before a soft, pinkish flesh emerged bright on the woman's body. Running his hand into the opening near the woman's sex, the man rubbed and scratched at her skin. He then suddenly pulled hard at the remaining cloth, a loud ripping sound echoed as the remaining red cloak was pulled off, exposing the woman's butt.

"Oh now ain't that sweet," the man growled as his fingers moved in between the girl's legs and pulled at her panties. Ripping them off, the man angled the woman's body over a small oak tree.

Crying out into the hand of the man, the girl tried to move, tried to get away from him, but her body wouldn't respond against him. Shivering manically, she finally relented to his grasp and prayed it all would be over soon.

The man bit down on the girl's upper arm before pulling out his member and sliding it into her sex. He gave out a groan as her warmth covered his member and flowed over his body. Nipping at her skin, he held her down as he continued to thrust into her.

Moving his hand from her mouth to her hips, the man was willing to allow a little noise for his pleasure. Slamming himself into her, he would move himself into her thrust after thrust, his member engorging with blood and his mind flooding with pleasurable intent.

The woman looked around as the man continued his thrusting into her. She wanted to yell out for help, she wanted to hate and even kill the man, she wanted to make him stop, but she did not want to. Biting her lip, she moaned as the man continued to move against her.

Ravenous was a decent word to describe the man's sensation at the moment. Gripping her hips, he ground his hips hard against the woman's behind; the sensations going through his body were explosive. He wanted her all... every bit of her.

"Oh god," she moaned as her body quivered under his body. She held on close to the tree as the man's thrusts moved against her and his member went deeper into her body.

The girl's words sent the man into a massive lustful rage, he turned her over and moved in between her legs. Tearing at the girl's cloak, he threw the shreds of cloth to the side as he growled into her exposed chest. "I will do what I want with ye," he smiled as he leaned his head down to feast.

Licking at each of her breasts, the man pulled each nipple into his mouth, sucking on each. The woman moaned as the man gorged himself on her supple breasts. Sucking, licking, and biting with all his worth, the man slipped his member back into her sex.

The woman wanted him now, all thought of yelling and screaming gone, she wanted him to ravage her over and over again. "I want you," she whispered as she reached up to bit her chin.

Smiling viciously, the man clasped his mouth around hers. The man sucked her tongue into his mouth as his thrusts became more earnest and the woman's legs wrapped themselves around his waist.

As he moved his hands up and down her body, the man moved them across her hands, intertwining his fingers with hers. On her hand, the man felt a scar, a deep cut that broke through her skin into her muscle. Licking at her cheek, the man thrust hard into the girl's body, his mind lighting up with pleasure.

"Oh yeeeeeees," the girl moaned as her sex clenched around his member.

Panting hard, the man leaned back against the tree, his hands moving towards the basket of food. "Now for a little bite to eat," he said, his voice filled with satisfaction. He rifled through the food, but came across a little wrapped napkin. Pulling it out, the man unwrapped the white cloth and found a red mess within. "What in the..." exclaimed the man as he dropped the napkin, a bloody finger rolling out.

The woman sat at the base of the tree and smiled at the man, "That was very good. Have your fill." She pulled her reddish robes back over her body, covering her bare flesh. She watched him take out the napkin, her smile fading into a fiendish grin. "Get your fill baby? That was the last man who wanted their fill... funny eh?"

Standing up, the man looked around, his body still racked from the pleasurable intents of the previous moments. "What are ya girl?"

"Good question..." she said pointing to the sky. Deep in the night sky, the soft glow of the moon poked through, revealing the moonlight held in high glory.

Looking up at where she pointed, the man looked back over at her. "You..."

"Yes," she said softly, pulling her reddish cloak from her skin. The once beautiful pinkish skin, honed to perfection, had turned to a fresh coat of black fur. "I said I wanted you."