The Wolf's Call to the Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

"Unfortunately he was a cursed wolf of no lineage nor dominance in a pack structure. But he was still sought out by the Alpha female for the human qualities she wished to imbibe her offspring with."

"I like her already."

"Me too."

Both women stared at each other and laughed. Sophie didn't know why but talking to Mallory made her feel like she had a friend for the first time in her life. Pack hierarchies and the overdominance of male trackers had always put her on the side line.

"And so her son became the first LightWalker?"

"And so did she. Upon the death of Nyctimus, his curse was passed on to her bloodline which she in turn passed to her siblings and their children."

Mallory leaned backwards; resting her head on her hands as she stared at the ceiling.

"That was an amazing story but I still don't know how I'm supposed to communicate with Clay."

Sophie smiled at her new friend. "You'll know when you're ready. But seeing that we only have the next twelve hours to live... I'd say no pressure."

That earned her a playful shove before the two women returned to cracking the code on the tomb.

***

The Forbidden one closed his eyes; his mind searching for that one being whose heart belonged to him. She was excited about something, he could feel it.

What was it that had captured his beautiful Meillerie's heart?

He tried to pierce into her mind, but it was a clouded bubble.

Doesn't matter.

Whatever had excited her, it was a pity that it would be short-lived, for his body was compelled to hunt her down and take back his heart. What was the point of being reawaken if he has to go back to sleep?

It was unfortunate that she would have to die in the process.

It was also a bit of a nuisance that he would have to search for her himself. Those fools had no respect for the sacredness of his actions. He could never trust them to bring her to him. After all, she was a secret that no one knew about, not even she herself.

And it should stay that way.

***

PS: Yes I know I sound extremely feminist and geeky in this chapter but I figured it's time to switch a little. And I'm sorry about the long history lesson! But I hope you guys found it interesting as I did!

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers