The Wolf's Den

Story Info
A fledgling vampire is captured by an alpha werewolf.
30k words
4.43
42.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

A/N: Co-authored with Christine Thessen

Chapter 1 -- First Taste

She ran through the dark forests not looking back only forward her long crimson hair flowing like blood behind her, her crimson eyes looked around in fear as she ran not caring where her legs took her just to what she felt was safety.

He smelt the rich scent of fresh blood on the air and looked up and saw a plume of smoke rising from the village, 'What is going on there?' he wondered as he walked towards the scent of blood and the smoke rising from the village.

She finally stopped unsure of where she was not really caring to know either she sat trying to gather her thoughts as she looked in a tree and spotted a sleeping squirrel, she picked it up off the tree and dug her fangs into its neck drinking the sweet blood within then gently put it in down in respect, her fangs dripping with the squirrel's blood.

He stood still for a moment smelling the breeze, he caught the distinct smell of both human and squirrel blood. The dark shapes of his companions moved with him through the dark trees towards the growing scents of blood and smoke

She sat under the tree for a while more then stood up, her second sight was telling her of danger but she was too weak to fight it, she turned to ran blindly through the trees once more.

One of his companions stood still and growled sniffing the air again, he stood still and listened hearing the sounds of whipping leaves and crunching twigs and dry matter.

She tripped over an exposed root and fell to the ground, crying out in pain as her knee scrap against a rock. She laid there and began to sob feeling the tears drop softly.

His body tensed in alertness as he heard a sharp cry of pain coming from where the scent of blood was, the closer they got a new scent began to spread. The distinct scent of death, they knew then they were looking for a vampire, they snarled together and proceeded towards the smell.

She sobbed softly she mourned for her master, she mourned for her old life that she lost when she choose this one, yet she would have died had she not, but now she long regretted it.

They came across a woman in a torn dress weeping on the forest floor, the scent of death hung around her as thickly as the strong scent of human and animal blood. At the first sound of branch snapping she sat up looking around her eyes full and alert she saw pairs of eyes glistening in the light shining through in the gaps of the canopy.

"She's a fledgling alpha," a gruff voice sounded behind him.

He grunted, turned then said "Of course she's a fledgling none of the others would ever touch animal blood,"

"So what do we do about her?" asked another gruff voice.

She groaned in hunger the squirrel held her over yes but it was no longer enough, her fangs extended and she lunged at the voices hitting one randomly and drinking the sweet fluid within. She could hear the person screaming and trying to rip her off him, yet her fangs were latched on and not going anywhere till she said so. His movements faded and he gave one final gurgle.

The woman turned and snarled at them, she launched herself at one of the men present and drove her fangs deep into one of their necks. He thrashed against her trying to pull her off him as she feed deeply from him. His companions were unable to pull the woman off him as she feed from him. The alpha snarled viciously at the woman when she dropped the man's corpse.

She panted feeling refreshed she had never tasted such wonderful blood, she licked her lips savoring the flavor she then turned around looking at the others in horror. They advanced on her menacingly, she cowered back from them as they approached her. The alpha put his hand out and stopped his companion just as he was about to launch at her.

She whimpered softly laying in almost a fetal position afraid of what they would do. The alpha growled, "What happened back there?"

She remained looking at the forest floor and replied "My master was killed in the town, I was a coward and ran as fast as I could afraid of what they could do to me,"

He growled again as his companion snarled at her, "We should kill you now for what you just did,"

"Well what were you planning on doing anyway!?" she retorted, "Why were you all in the bushes looking at me?"

"We smelt the blood and saw the smoke," growled the alpha, his eyes glinting dangerously.

She growled she was in no mood for all of this "Look I am sorry for killing your friend! But I really need to leave!"

"You're not going anywhere!" The alpha's companion snarled as he tried to push past his alpha.

She stood up and snarled "Do you want me to kill you too?!"

"You're so sure of yourself, you need somebody to teach you some manners," growled the alpha as he advanced on her. She hissed and came at him scratching his face.

He snarled at her and slammed his fist against her knocking her to the ground, he lunged on her pinning her to the ground. She gave a high pitch squeal as she fell, when he was on top of her she growled and spat in his face

His body warped as his wolf began rippling on the surface, his hands twisted as giant claws pushed their way out of his fingers. His eyes warped and became savage wolf eyes. She looked at him still not intimidated she would not show fear anymore she was done with running if he desired to kill her he had better go on and do it now she thought.

"She said she was a coward, doesn't look very cowardly to me," chuckled the alpha as he pinned her effortlessly to the ground. His massive claws digging through her skin causing her to wince.

"Why are you trying to scare me? Because honestly it isn't working," she sneered.

"She really needs to learn some manners," growled the alpha.

"Yes, alpha but I would prefer it if we killed her now," said his companion.

"Yes go on and kill me, just like I did your friend and he tasted delicious perhaps some of the best blood I have ever drank," she laughed.

He snarled and got ready to lunge on her his claws pushing out of his fingertips, the alpha stopped him before he lunged with a surge of energy. "She needs to learn proper respect, obviously her master wasn't a very good teacher," sneered the alpha.

"No I respect the people I believe deserve respect THAT is what my master taught me he was a better man then any of you bastards!" she yelled.

The alpha chuckled as he restrained her struggling form, he then said "If your master was such a better man, how did he end up being killed by simple peasants?"

She growled "THAT is none of your business!"

"Well it will be, you're coming with us. You will learn proper respect and manners, you vampires all think you are so high and mighty, its time you learn your real place," snarled the alpha as he dragged her up off the forest floor.

She hissed "I will go where I please now let me go!"

"Now why would I do that? Shawn there are other ways she can repay her debt to us without killing her don't you think?" asked the alpha.

"Yes, alpha. There's plenty of other things we could do to her," snickered Shawn.

She yelled and sweared not caring what they were saying "LET ME GO YOU PATHETIC BASTARDS!" she struggled against the iron grip the alpha had on her.

"She's got a mouth on her too, in time you will come to respect me and my pack. You're nothing to us, you'll learn your place," snarled the alpha. She kicked, hit and bit where ever she could.

"I could care less what I am to you just let me go and I'll be on my way, you all will never see me again!!" she yelled still flailing.

She got her fangs deep into his arm and drew out the sweetest tasting blood, he growled as the pain coursed through his arm. He grabbed her and slammed her forcefully against the tree, she hissed and cried out feeling light headed after that.

"Try that again, and you'll see what I'm like when I'm really angry," snarled the alpha as he hauled her behind him his other arm still dripped blood from her attack. She smiled weakly looking at the mark deciding that would not be the last time she tasted his sweet blood.

Chapter 2 -- First Touch

She groaned as she awoke unsure of where she was she had fallen asleep on the way to where ever those werewolves were taking her she held her head wondering what was going to happen now. She shook her head trying to get a good look of where she was and wondered how long she was out.

***

"Alpha was this such a wise decision? She might be a fledgling but there could be others out looking for her," said a grey haired woman.

"She is a fledgling and there is nobody else after her, the villagers suspected what they were and they were taken off guard," said the alpha.

"Were am I?" she called out in hope someone would answer her.

Hearing her call through the door he was standing in front of he pushed it open and stepped inside, "Welcome to our den, here you'll be taught proper respect and manners something your previous master obviously did not teach you," said the alpha.

"Do not insult my master!" she hissed "He was a good man!"

"I am your master now, you would do well to remember that. You will address me as Master, Master Alex or Sir, do you understand me?" growled Alex.

"I will do no such thing!" she yelled.

"You will do as your told Eva," growled Alex as he threw a web of searing hot energy at her.

She screamed and fell "How did you know my name?!"

"Simple, it seems the village people had become suspicious of your obviously incompetent master, they knew your name," said Alex.

"Bastard do not insult my master!" she yelled again.

"I will do whatever I want, and you will address me as Master or Sir," growled Alex as he grabbed hold of her jaw and squeezed painfully tight.

She squealed in anger as Alex stared intently into her eyes which were glaring daggers at him. He released her and stomped out of the room, the heavy iron door clanged shut as he stepped outside.

She sighed happy he was gone, she laid back on the hard ground and let her loneliness out and cried for her lost master

"That bitch killed Steven, why won't you let me in there?" asked Shawn.

"I'm still trying to break her, she's determined but I will get through to her," said Alex

Shawn growled in anger "Did she give Steven a chance no! why should we give her any special treatment?!"

Alex growled and said "Watch it Shawn, you are the second not the alpha,"

He opened his mouth the reply but rather turned around and stormed away muttering "Can't believe you're going to let her get away with killing my brother!"

Alex threw him a dirty look as he stomped down the hall.

"Alpha, I sense something different about this vampire," said the grey woman.

Alex looked at her "What do you mean Helena?"

"She doesn't quite feel like a vampire, there is something else in there, I don't know how to describe it. Her aura is only subtly different, but the difference is there," said Helena.

Alex nodded taking her warning to heart yet he would not allow her to get away with killing one of his pack members death was too good for her, far too easy, no he had something much more humiliating in mind.

Sitting up in her cell she hears the creak of the door opening. She looked in hopes maybe it was someone with food she was so hungry she sighs in disappointment to see it was the damn Alpha again.

"Your kind don't eat anything we could possibly give you, so for now it will be good to see how long you can last," chuckled Alex darkly. He tensed as she got up from the floor and moved towards him.

She looked at him with an innocent stare "Please I am so hungry, just a little blood I beg of you,"

"You can suffer, after what you did to Steven you should have enough blood to last for a long time," snarled Alex.

Her ruby lips puckered in a pout "There must be something I can do to show I am sorry,"

"What did you have in mind?" growled Alex.

"Whatever you want," She said her voice so smooth and soft.

"Don't think you can use that vampire crap on me, it won't work," glared Alex.

"Then punish me," she said "Show me how wrong I was,"

Alex's eyebrows raised in surprise at her comment, "Don't you try anything," growled Alex as he stepped towards her.

She gently stroked his chest her eyes looked at him in almost a lustful way. 'I am not I am only trying to get something to eat,' She purred in her mind she wondered where this came from. He snarled at her and backhanded her across the room he stormed out of the room and the door crashed shut the walls shuddering slightly. From her position against the wall she groaned then smiled knowing he would be back.

Alex paced the floor in his room thinking of what Helena told him 'She's certainly different, I intend to find out what it is,' he thought. He couldn't stop thinking about how she touched him and her thick as honey voice tickled his ears. "Damn vampires," muttered Alex as he sat down on his bed.

Chapter 3 - Lust

Alex awoke with a fire in his loins he wanted Eva, he growled as he sat up. He continued down the halls trying to ignore this urge in his pack there were many females, some he had slept with. Yet out of the females in his pack the only one he wanted was Eva, he growled getting annoyed feeling this fire burn him inside as he sat to eat his meal.

"Alpha? What's wrong?" asked Sara one of the pack females.

"Nothing Sara I am fine," he said trying to remain calm taking a gulp of cool water.

"I'm sorry Alpha, you just seem really tense," said Sara.

He nodded and smiled "Don't worry I will be ok," he then got up after grabbing some more food and walked away.

"Shawn? Have you noticed how tense Alex is?" asked Sara.

"I've never seen him like that," said Shawn after nodding at Sara's statement. "I'm going to go and talk to him,"

Alex paced down the hall trying to ignore the fire burning through his body as Shawn approached him. "Alex, what is going on?"

Alex looked at Shawn and said "Nothing,"

"Don't give me that Alex, you've been tense since last night. What's that vampire done to you?" asked Shawn.

"I don't know...since she touched me I've been getting these persistent feelings," he relented.

"What do you mean Alex?" asked Shawn.

"All she did was simply put her hand on my chest and now I can't stop feeling this way," He sighed.

"Ok let me know if I can do anything for you," said Shawn.

"Of course," said Alex.

Shawn bowed his head in the usual respect to his elder and walked down the halls. Meanwhile Eva awoke hungry laying in her dark cell. Her thoughts turned to the sweet tasting blood of the alpha wolf and wondered when next he would visit her. She sat up as the door squealed open.

Shawn knew this was all that damn vampires' fault, he knew vampires had the power of seduction, yet he was quite shocked that it worked on an alpha as powerful as Alex it usually took an older more powerful vampire to do so. He pulled the door open to Eva's cell and walked in.

He stepped up to her growled at her "What did you do to our Alpha?"

Eva looked at him like he was a juicy steak as she was a fledgling and could not take the lack of blood, "I really do not know what you are talking about I have been in here since I got here,"

"Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what you've done to him," growled Shawn.

"If you remember, I am a fledgling I became a vampire 5 months ago. I have no clue what power I possess, if I did I would be long gone from here," said Eva simply.

"You've done something to him and I intend to find out what," snarled Shawn menacingly as he advanced on her.

"Tell me does it make you feel like a man to attack a woman?" She sneered "A malnourished one at that,"

Shawn snarled at her and stood back, he thought to himself 'This wench wants me to hit her, she's done something to Alex I'm sure of it,"

"Believe what you want to believe because in the end I have done nothing to my knowledge, if your Alpha believes I have he can confront me himself," She hissed.

Shawn growled at her again and stomped out of the room, he slammed the door with the walls shuddering slightly. He passed Alex as he walked down the hall.

Alex shook his head Shawn had always had a temper, he was young with time he hoped it would change. He grasped the door handle and opened it, it protested and squealed as Alex pulled it open and stepped inside Eva's cell. She looked up at him expectantly.

"Well one walks in and the other walks out apparently I have done something to you," She said then looking away.

Alex growled then asked "Why can't I stop thinking of you?"

She looked at him "Do you honestly think I know? You forget I know nothing of my powers so whatever I have done I know nothing of!"

"Sure, you're kind are all the same, they are deceitful creatures. Of course you know," snarled Alex as he stepped forward.

She stood her ground "I told you I KNOW nothing! I swear on my very blood I know nothing!"

A sudden impulse grabbed Alex and he stepped forward and grabbed Eva and pulled her into a hot steamy kiss. Her eyes went wide feeling complete confusion she tried to push him away something was wrong, yet she didn't know what caused it?

Alex came back to himself and pushed her away forcefully enough that she crashed into the wall. He snarled at her and charged out of the cell.

She looked confused wondering what had happened he just plain out kissed her then threw her to the floor down like she was piece of garbage to be tossed away, something was wrong.

Alex laid on his bed his hands over his face, sweat beaded on his forehead and over his arms. He couldn't stop thinking of the blood haired woman in the cell, her beauty called to him. He thought about the moment that she bit him and how she reacted.

It was then he wondered if the bite had some sort of venom? Some types of vampires did perhaps she was one of them? It could be possible he thought. He slid off his bed and walked out of the room, he walked towards the infirmary but realized he had ended back in front of Eva's cell.

Eva laid there wide awake her biological clock was set to this time she was too weak to honestly think so she just stared blankly into space. Then the door squealed open again and she thought to herself 'So soon?' She didn't even bother to sit up as Alex walked into her cell tall and imposing over her.

She seemed to blankly look at him yet even that simple stare made the liquid fire thrumming through his veins worse, he growled in frustration as she just looked on at him in confusion. He reached down and pulled her up and began dragging her towards the door.

Chapter 4 -- Tortured Pleasure

As Alex dragged her out of the cell Eva demands "What is the meaning of this?!"

"It's only been a day since you have been here and already I can't get you out of my head I will not live like this!" He shouted

"Like what?!" Eva asked

Alex growled "Keep your mouth shut," and sent a web of searing energy over her. Eva's jaw clamped tightly together as Alex's power washed over her. She growled vowing to get even. She wished she was stronger, so she could be rid of him and be on her way yet she was a weak fledgling, she had drank blood a night before and already she was starving. They came up to a thick dark brown wooden door, which Alex pulled open hauled Eva in. He pushed the door shut and locked it.

She squealed getting scarlet with rage "What in the hell is your problem?!" She demanded "I will not be dragged around like some rag doll!'

"What are you going to do to stop me?" taunted Alex as he pushed her onto the bed. She weakly stood up and gave a low growl with what little strength she had she slapped him across the face with all her might. Alex snarled and shoved her forcefully to the bed and pulled her wrists to the bed frames and began tying the rough leather cuffs to her wrists. "You Pig!" she spat "What sort of man forces himself on a woman?!" her fangs bared she was truly angered yet deep down she was afraid she was a virgin she did not wish to lose it to someone as foul as Alex.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
123456...9