The Woman in Flat 213 Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth plays with Ginny and Emily.
6.1k words
4.48
39.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys

So this is chapter 2 of my series "The Woman in Flat 213." If you haven't read the first chapter, I recommend taking a look before reading this one.

To those of you who have read the first one, thank you very much for the feedback - I appreciate it enormously. I know there are some who have expressed constructive criticism, and wanted to assure them that most of their concerns are actually deliberate and, without giving anything away, relate to something that I will cover in a future chapter. You may also notice a few inconsistencies with time, which are also deliberate. So I ask only that you give me time to get there. Fair warning - this chapter does take some dramatic liberties with science, so apologies in advance!

Many thanks

GT

———

Wearing only her underwear, Emily lay on her bed, an episode of House of Cards playing on her television. She was barely paying attention, however, as she'd already seen this episode. The truth was that she was watching it because the beautiful redhead that she was clinging onto hadn't seen it yet.

When they'd been introduced, she'd been too shocked to notice, but now that she looked at her - the hair, the smile, the look of ferocity in her eyes when she wasn't being tormented by her mother - she came to suspect that the mother had named her "Ginny" for more reasons than just that she was going through her Harry Potter phase. The girl actually looked a lot like the character in the movies. As it happened, Emily had quite liked the character herself, and at the moment, all she cared about was wiping away her tears and showing her every ounce of love she felt for her.

It had been exactly four months since she had been enslaved by Ginny's mother, Elizabeth, who displayed characteristics not unlike those of a high-functioning psychopath. She had absolutely no conscience, was willing to do whatever was necessary to get what she wanted, and didn't seem to feel much in the way of emotion. Some did exist - she did clearly love Ginny, and had even started to demonstrate affections for Emily. But she was also something of a sadist - the girls would take ages to recover whenever they came back from one of her sessions, because she had no regard for such things as personal limitations and endurance. And in the four months that Emily had been under her subjugation, she and Ginny had regularly been going to the doctor that Elizabeth had dragged them to. Dr. Michael Curtis. His normal remit was to interrogate terror suspects using methods that wouldn't fall under torture, but would still give results. These two naive teenage girls were child's play for him.

When she had told Emily that she was going to make her fall in love with her daughter, she had not believed her. Why would she? Emily was completely straight. She had never had any interest in girls before, and didn't really think it would ever do anything for her now. But with every visit, she felt it grow. A strong, powerful feeling towards Ginny. And the same was true vice versa. Before too long, she was genuinely coming round to the idea of liking a girl. Then she was developing feelings for this girl. Soon their interactions became romantic and very sexually charged.

Now, sitting on this bed, cuddling, Emily could not even fathom the idea of being with a man again, and certainly not with anyone other than this girl. The really strange thing was that she had been aware of it. It wasn't like she was going to sleep and then waking up with these feelings. She had actually consciously noticed the change. It didn't make any difference.

But it wasn't enough for Elizabeth. She wanted them to be more than just in love. She wanted them to be so in love with and needy for each other's company that being away from each other hurt them emotionally. And she wanted to see them so completely consumed by love that they couldn't go so much as a day without kissing or cuddling. So she had forced them to keep seeing him.

She had also insisted that they have a proper social life - make sure nobody would ever suspect what was really going on. So Emily was used to introducing Ginny to the friends she met on her course as her girlfriend. She had also told her parents about her new girlfriend, how she'd recently discovered that she had lesbian leanings and this was a nice new relationship to replace that little shit stain she'd been dumped by. Her parents had been more than a little surprised, but had always been tolerant people, so they had accepted and even openly supported them. The same was true of all of Emily's friends when they'd phoned her. There was absolutely no reason for them to suspect what was really going on...

"Please can we pause, for a second, Emmy?" came Ginny's timid voice. Even her voice was so sultry and gentle that Emily felt her heart swell every time she heard it.

She complied. "Of course. What is it, Gin?"

"My tongue needs a companion," she said.

"Strange. Mine was thinking the same thing," Emily said with a smile.

She quickly slipped her underwear off and helped Ginny with hers (Elizabeth had made it a rule that physical activity had to always be done naked), and, putting an arm around the girl, she reached up with a finger, parting her lips, and carefully slipped her tongue into her mouth. The two began to kiss very hard, their tongues wrestling for supremacy in the shared space that their mouths had created between them. Emily pushed Ginny onto her back, moved so she was above her and began to kiss her more vigorously. With her hand, she carefully took hold of her left boob, and started to fondle it gently. Despite everything, it still felt a little odd to her. Ginny's were the first breasts she'd ever touched, aside from that one time when she braked too hard in her car and accidentally grabbed her best friend (sitting in the passenger seat) by the boob out of reflex. They were quite a bit bigger than Emily's, and she still felt a pang of jealousy, not towards Ginny, but because they were just too... perfect. So well proportioned to her body, so nice and big and fleshy - there weren't any words in the English language to describe them. Ginny was always going on about how much she liked playing with Emily's as well, but for some reason, Emily found this hard to believe. She still hated them. The only reason she hadn't looked into enlargement was because she knew that her mother wouldn't react very well to it. And, truth be told, she knew that her mother was right - that the ideal boob was only perpetuated by the stereotypes of the porn industry, and most were actually fake.

Though she had a feeling that introducing her mother to Ginny's boobs would make her eat her words.

Moving on to the right one, Emily started to lick and nibble at the areola, her hand moving off and sliding down to gently caress Ginny's thigh. Then she moved back up and started to bite her neck, leaving a small hickey mark, and then moving up to continue kissing her. The hand reached Ginny's pussy and gently stroked and massaged it, her finger searching around for the clitoris. When she found it, she tickled it gently, causing Ginny to jump in surprise and let out a burst of laughter. Smiling, Emily gave her one final kiss and pressed play on the remote. The show started back up... just in time for the big twist at the beginning of season two. Ginny let out a wail of shock, while Emily grimaced - even on the third viewing, she hated this part.

"NO! NO! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!" Ginny howled. "WHY!?"

Emily just said "I know, right? I felt the same way when I saw it!"

Ginny stared up at her. "Why would he do that? HOW could he do that?"

Suddenly, it dawned on Emily that she had to be VERY careful with her answer. She knew that the whole point of the show was that Kevin Spacey's character was meant to be a ruthless and unfeeling sociopath. But didn't that also describe a certain someone else who could very well be watching?

Eventually, she just said "I guess he was just so hungry for power he was willing to do anything to get it."

Ginny seemed satisfied with that answer and carried on watching. There wasn't much more of the episode left to go after that point. When it finished, Emily shut off the computer, and stretched. "Time for bed, I think, Gin."

This next bit was not Emily's favourite part of the nightly routine, but she had to do it because Elizabeth had instructed it. She took the leather handcuffs and roll of duct tape out of her bedside drawer, turned Ginny onto her stomach and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then she wrapped a gag around her mouth, and flipped her round again. Much as she liked having unrestricted access to those boobs, she didn't like having to treat her girlfriend like a captive. So she leant over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Sorry, lovely," she said, apologetically.

Ginny gave a muffled response that let Emily know that she understood.

"Goodnight!" Emily leaned over and switched off the light. In the darkness, she slowly moved over to her girlfriend, took her into her arms and snuggled with her as they began to drift off to sleep.

———

Once again, Emily was the first to wake. That was not good at all, because it not only meant that Ginny wouldn't have an opportunity to go to the bathroom before her mother arrived, but also that Emily would have to wake her up to do this. But she knew that Elizabeth was almost certainly watching, because the time on her bedside clock read 8.15, and Elizabeth was an early riser. Disengaging herself from the girl, she reached down and undid the cuff on her left wrist, before taking the other one and pulling it up. The movement was enough to wake Ginny, who opened her eyes blearily just in time to feel the cuff being closed and tightened again. She tried to move her arms, but realised that she couldn't - they were secured to the bedpost. She desperately began to struggle against them, giving Emily a look of dismay, and it became very clear that she was, indeed, quite desperate for the loo. She was actually tempted to risk punishment to let her go, but before they even had a chance, there was a knock at the door.

Hating herself, Emily got up to go answer it.

"Morning, my darlings!" Elizabeth sang as she pushed her way through the door. "I hope you slept well!" She wrapped Emily up in her arms and kissed her on each cheek. Then she sauntered over to the bed and looked down at her restrained daughter. "Ahh, my precious girl! I see you're all set up for me!" leaning forward to kiss her cheek. Then she saw the look of discomfort on her face. "You're really desperate to go, aren't you?" She turned to Emily. "Your guest is thirsty. Would you be so kind as to get me a glass of water?" Once again, Emily reluctantly complied, and brought her the glass.

Elizabeth put the glass down, took hold of the duvet and pulled it off Ginny, leaving her shivering from the cold and unable to cover herself. Before she did anything else, she made Emily sit in a chair and tied her to it with some rope she'd brought. After wrapping another tape gag around her mouth, she whispered in her ear "If for one second you stop watching, I'll make it ten times worse." Then she went back to the bed and sat down next to Ginny. Holding the glass aloft, she took a sip, and held it up level with her daughter's eyeline. "Look at it! It's just so nice and cold!" Then she tilted it and poured some on her stomach, causing her to yell under the gag. "Ooh, sorry! Did I spill some?" She said in a teasing voice. Ginny struggled some more. "I must be more careful... Oh no, I did it again!" She poured some more water on her, this time aiming for her crotch. "Let me dry it for you." She began to massage her daughter's pussy with her hand, rubbing the water into her flesh as she did so. Ginny was still struggling and the tears were starting to form in her eyes. Emily just watched, helplessly, from her chair.

"I'm just making it worse, aren't I?" Elizabeth said. "Maybe I should untie you and let you go..." she continued stroking her. "But then, I haven't had a chance to torment you in ages, have I?" This was not strictly true, as she'd been round just the previous day for this purpose. "Should I pass up on this one? Or should I just leave you to sit tight for a while and see how long you can go on for?" She smiled as Ginny began to plead with her behind the gag. "You know, I can't really make that out. I think I might leave you for a few minutes to mull over it."

As she turned to get up, she looked at Emily, and then an idea formed in her head.

"Actually, you know what? I think I will let you go after all. Just give me a second." She untied Emily and removed her gag, before leading her into the bathroom. Retying her hands behind her back, she made her kneel in the shower, before leaving to go and get Ginny. Upon their return, she made Ginny get into the shower and stand over her girlfriend. "There you go. Your toilet awaits!"

Ginny looked at her in shock, as did Emily.

"You heard me. Go on!" When they continued to look at her, she gave a fake sigh of annoyance. "Look, I would've thought you'd be smart enough to understand. You can either go back to the bed without relieving yourself, or you can wee on your girlfriend. Your choice. And be thankful I'm not making her swallow it."

Ginny looked down at Emily, helplessly. Steeling herself, Emily closed her eyes and gave Ginny a nod. As disgusted as she felt by this situation, she knew that Ginny's need was too great for her to refuse. With this affirmation, Ginny let herself go, her stream hitting Emily full in the face. Emily couldn't keep still and the flow just started to get into her hair and all over her breasts. Ginny went on for quite a while, but eventually, she eased off, and looked down at her now completely drenched girlfriend. Meanwhile, her mother was laughing hysterically.

"Wow! You did it! I didn't think you two would have it in you!" she mock-applauded. "Now, wash yourself off, Emsy. You're next!"

She guided her daughter out of the shower, took her in her arms and gave her a long, lingering kiss on the lips, before forcing them apart with her finger, forcing her tongue in and attacking her mouth like a hungry eel. With a malicious wink to Emily, she dragged her out the bathroom door. Still in shock at what had just happened, Emily dejectedly switched on the shower and washed herself thoroughly, using two big handfuls of shampoo to clean her hair out. When she finally felt clean again, she shut off the water - just in time to hear a loud scream from the bathroom, and almost retched when she realised that it was the sound of Ginny having an orgasm. The fact that a mother would perform sexual acts on her own daughter still made Emily feel physically ill. Cousins were bad enough, and siblings were the absolute line, but a parent on a child was the sky falling in on her head. She dried herself off, and went through to the bedroom to see that Ginny was, indeed, draped over her mother's lap, her tongue buried deep in her mouth and two fingers pumping in and out of her daughter's pussy. Eventually, she removed them, wiped them on her shirt, and placed Ginny in a chair, but did not tie her to it. She was too tired to do anything.

"Ah, there you are, sweetie!" Elizabeth chirped. "It's tickle time, if you would kindly lie down."

Feeling like she was descending the steps into the torture chamber, Emily lay down on the bed, and allowed Elizabeth to strap her down. Before tying another gag around her mouth, Elizabeth gave her a long, hard kiss, this time even more passionate than the one she had given her daughter.

"I hope you've done your breathing exercises like I've been telling you, because you're in for a bit of an ordeal today! I'm reducing the breaks!"

Emily's eyes widened, and she desperately tried to plead with her, but her noises were cut off as the long nails started attacking her armpits.

———

The tickling went on for a good half an hour, and was immediately followed up by two very powerful orgasms under Elizabeth's very skilled fingers. But eventually, she finished up, untied Emily, made the two girls get dressed and took them to their next session with Dr. Curtis. They were there an hour longer than usual, although this was occupied by the same games and other techniques they were used to being put through. Then they went for lunch, which was actually very uneventful - Elizabeth always behaved herself in public, instead allowing the two girls to hold hands under the table. But it was only as they arrived home that afternoon that she did something strange...

"You go on up to your flat, Emsy. I'm taking Ginny for a bit of mommy and daughter time. She'll join you in an hour."

"Err, okay... Ummm why?" Emily asked, suddenly apprehensive.

"Because she's my daughter and I haven't had alone time with her for weeks. And I can do whatever I want with her," Elizabeth snapped, dragging her daughter by the arm.

"Mum... I, er... Can I please kiss Emily before..." Ginny began to gabble, but it was too late. She was through the door and out of sight.

Sulkily, Emily went into her flat, stripped down to her underwear, and sat down on the bed. Maybe a bit of alone time wasn't so bad after all. Give her time to regain her thoughts. She started up her computer and went straight to Wikipedia. Flicking on Netflix, she found a show she liked and began to watch. But even as she did so, she became conscious of something... it was a little too quiet in the flat now.

Quiet enough for her to get on with some of her assignments, she guessed. So she opened her book and started reading. The noise of the comedy she was watching proved to be a little distracting, so she put her work aside and just watched that, mindlessly playing around on Wikipedia as she did so. The comedy proved not to be funny enough, so she found something else, that she knew was always funny, and watched that.

When the episode was finished, she started another one. Elizabeth had said an hour. She could be away from Amy for an hour. She was already halfway through her wait, so she might as well keep watching. But as she continued to watch, she realised that she wasn't laughing at any of the jokes, merely concentrating very intently on it. Eventually, ten minutes in, she gave up and turned the TV off. Maybe she should do that work instead, she thought. So she got started again, reading the required reading and reviewing her notes from one of the lectures. It had been a particularly interesting subject, so she knew she'd get her bearings right and start being able to concentrate soon.

And it worked, at first. She worked her way through it and began to get really into it. So much so that she even started on one of the assignments she had to do for that term's assessment. But, even as she did so, she began to get distracted again. The watch checks became more frequent, she kept listening for footsteps, any indication that Ginny was coming back. But as the time wore on, they did not come.

Eventually, it hit the hour mark. Nothing.

Maybe she was running a little late, or her mother decided to keep her a little longer, Emily thought. So she carried on with her assignment. It was a 2,500 word essay, which was quite long for someone not used to writing so much in one go, so she kept going, knowing it would be a while before she finished. But now she was starting to get edgy. She had already worked out that maybe she could get through an hour without being with Ginny, but any longer than that and she would really struggle.

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

It was now an hour and a half since she had last seen Ginny. Now she couldn't take it. She had to at least find out what was happening. So she picked up her phone and texted Elizabeth. "Hi Liz. Just wondering when Ginny's coming back? Emily," she wrote, and sent it. Then she sat and waited. Now completely giving up on trying to distract herself, she sat back and watched the phone intently. The screen stayed black and empty. Finally, she grabbed it and pressed the home button to check her text inbox. The screen read that it had been half an hour since the text was sent, and 29 minutes since it had been read.

12