The Woman on the Lake Ch. 11

Story Info
Leda wants Brandon to fuck her.
5.2k words
4.69
4.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Ok guys, I was trapped in a cabin without internet recently so I made a proper dent in this filthy story. As it happens, I've discovered my Literotica kink: Unnecessarily long sex scenes. But hey, you don't go to the novels/novella's section unless you can make it last.

Thanks for some recent nice comments, by the way. I do read them, but I do die inside a bit if they're about my typos. I really am sorry about typos. Honestly. I just have too much shame to ask someone to proofread my porn.

*****

Chapter Eleven

The whores had refused to give her men's clothing. It was too valuable, and they didn't have enough to spare, so Leda wore another dress. This dress was grey and warm, and it covered her black mark. As she rode with Brandon, she looked like a proper mate. If someone were to see her and him together on the road, they would assume they were coming back to the commune after few nights of pleasure in the woods. The only strange sight was Horace, slowly trotting behind them as they shared the stronger horse.

There was an uncomfortable silence for most of that first day. Leda was still going over the events of morning in her head, and trying to put together a plan for what she could do to save her cottage - and if she even needed the Head Ranger to do it. After Brandon's boast that he could consolidate his power with a killing spree, she needed some distance. At the beginning of their ride, she had even avoided holding onto his waist as she rode. But this had only confused Brandon, who would look back to see if she'd fallen off. So she put her arms around him, and tried not to think of how hard and warm his body felt as they went through the misty woods.

When the sun began to set, the horses gave in, and they made camp. Leda was so stiff from riding that she could barely keep from falling into the mud. Brandon noticed and smiled for the first time since Alec was killed.

"It takes some getting used to, riding for days," he said.

"It's the not-eating for days that I can't get used to," Leda answered. "Please, tell me you have a bit of food."

Leda had objected to making a fire, but Brandon only touched her cheeks and hands and determined that she would have one. She didn't have the energy to fight with him. Brandon had a bit of bread and cheese in his pack and they ate it next to a fire in silence. This was the first food Leda had eaten in days it took every bit of her concentration to keep from swallowing it whole.

"So, you're talking again," Brandon said, looking sideways at Leda's birdlike handling of her food.

"Brandon, don't be like this. I was tired."

"I'm not the one who shot Alec,"

"If you really want to talk, why don't you tell me how can you go days without eating anything, when you know you have cheese and bread with you?" Leda asked the question to change the subject, but she was also curious.

"You'd be surprised how long you can go without food when you're taught how to starve at an early age," Brandon said grimly. "And as head ranger, you don't want to be the first to show weakness." He looked at her carefully." And I want to show weakness to you even less."

This was as close has Brandon had ever come to a confession, and she wasn't prepared for it. For a man to admit he cared about a woman's judgment was not something that happened in the Outerlands, and Brandon's admission had left them both feeling naked.

When Leda didn't say anything, Brandon continued.

"You know, when I discovered your cottage, a lot changed for me." He cleared his throat. "I had a way to feed my men without relying on rations from the leaders."

Leda nodded. Brandon wasn't telling her anything she didn't know, but she rarely thought about how little rangers were given to eat. The leaders wanted them just strong enough to kill Highlanders, but not strong enough to get any ideas. Having another source of food would have done a lot to consolidate Brandon's power.

"Anyway," Brandon shrugged "I think your trade is a large part of why my rangers so capable, and so loyal. Most of the time, anyway. Without you, I might have been deposed a long time ago."

"What happens when a Head Ranger is deposed?"

"They kill them, usually."

He smiled wryly then, as though his admission had just been a bad joke, but Leda felt her chest tighten. She wanted to move closer to him, touch him, hold him, comfort the part of him that had become raw. But without his cockiness, his wry amusement in this game of cat and mouse he had started, she didn't know how be close to him.

They looked at each other for a while, taking in each other's faces while each waited for the other to do something. After what felt like an eternity of tension, Leda lowered her eyes.

"So you're saying... you owe me your life?" She smiled. "I'm going to start driving a harder bargain for eggs."

When she looked up again, Brandon put his hands in her hair and pulled her towards him.

"Have you always been this cocky?"

He kissed her then, and Leda liked it. She played with his mouth as she ran her fingers hesitantly over Brandon's chest. Even after all the things they had done together, touching him felt like a risk. She had pretended to be another person that night with the caravan, and she had felt like one. Playing a whore had given her the courage to play with his virility. Now she was the same woman who had known him as the Head Ranger - an authority she feared upsetting. Now that he was a flesh and blood man, she barely knew what to do with him. He was handsome, virile, skilled with his body; It was almost too much. She could feel herself getting warm with desire every time he looked at her, every time he spoke to her, every time he lifted something or scratched his neck.

It occurred to her now, as she shyly curled her fingers into his chest hair that she had always wanted him. She just didn't think she could ever have him.

Brendan broke off the kiss then. He put his hands into her hair and forcing her to look up at him. They were both breathing heavily and Leda felt empty without his touch. She tried to kiss him again but he held her back.

"Leda, I badly want to fuck you," his voice was low. "Do you want that?"

"Yes," Leda breathed. "But..."

"You don't want me to put a babe in you."

"No," Leda said. "I'm sorry, Brandon, I just don't know if —

"What about that highlander?" Brandon breathed into her ear. "Did you let him fuck you?"

"No," Leda pulled away from him. "The last person... was Gerald."

"What happened with the highlander? What did he do to you?"

"I thought you didn't care?"

"I said it doesn't change the way I feel about you," he pulled her body into him, roughly. "But I want to hear about it."

"Why?"

"Because when I first met you I thought you'd be... cold," Brandon traced Leda's face. "I respected you, and liked you, but you were a hard woman."

"I am a hard woman."

"Not when you're in my arms," he kissed her cheek. "You're soft and pliant and your lips are sweet and you are utterly willing to please me. In fact, I think you like it."

He brushed his lips against hers for a moment, and then ran them down her neck as she closed her eyes.

"But at your cottage, in the barn that day, you were afraid to feel too much. I know you don't want to talk about it... I know why you were afraid. "

"I wish you didn't," Leda said.

"And I promise I will never say that man's name to you again. I thought he'd ruined you, but now you're coming over and over again in my arms, something happened, didn't it?" He returned his lips to her skin, gently kissing the hollow of her throat. Leda arched her body against his and whispered "yes".

Brandon's hand pushed up her heavy skirt as he moved his lips from her throat and began to explore the ridge of her collar bone. When she let out the smallest breath of excitement, he pulled her legs open, and pulled her onto his lap, kissing down her chest as she straddled him.

She felt his hardness between her legs and bit her lip, barely stifling the little moan that coarse through her. Brandon unlaced her dress impatiently. He peeled away the hard fabric, expecting to find her wearing an old shift underneath and was met with only the softness of her naked skin. The surprise of it sent blood rushing to his already aching cock. He moved his hands into the warmth of the dress and touched her, feeling her breasts as she arched back for more from him. He look one of her nipples in his mouth, and Leda responded with a soft moan.

"What did that highlander do to you?" Brandon whispered in her ear. Then he moved his mouth to her breasts once more, circling her nipple with his tongue.

It aroused him. Yes, it was perverse, but Leda was sure of it now. He wanted her to tell him about Rob. And if that was what he wanted. If that what would make him continue sending shocks through her body with his tongue, she'd give it to him.

"He put his mouth, on me."

As soon as she said it, she felt a tiny spark of pain as he teeth nipped at breasts.

"Start from the beginning." He kissed the bite better. "Tell me everything."

"After you left I was... overwhelmed," Leda could barely get the words out as his lips swirled around the point of her nipple. "I wanted you."

"You told me to leave."

"I shouldn't have," Leda felt his mouth move to the other breast. "Brandon, you made me so wet that day. Then I couldn't... I couldn't let you give me what I needed. I had to get put my head on right, so I went in the lake. And he went in the lake too, and he told me, he told me.. Ohh!"

She couldn't finish the thought as Brandon, without taking his mouth off her breast, suddenly pulled her pelvis against him, grinding her mound against his cock.

"He told me that I was an animal in heat, and that my body needed to be mounted and fucked."

It was still shameful to think of those words, but as soon as she said them aloud, Leda realized that she was getting wet, that she had been wet, every time she recalled them.

"And did he do it?" Brandon had lifted her skirt, and watched her intently as he began to move a skilled finger against her naked slit.

"No, I didn't let him," Leda could barely speak, her breath was ragged as he played with her. "But then he did something else to me."

"What?"

She was losing control. He was bringing her to the edge as his fingers rapidly circled that sensitive bud of flesh.

"Oh Brandon," she barely recognized the voice as her own.

"Tell me."

"He kissed me between my thighs and he ran his tongue along my quim until... I came apart." the words spilled out as she gasped for air. She was about to fall again, through that beautiful spiral. "Then he spilled his seed on me while he touched me again and...Ohh!! Brandon!!"

She came, hard, against his fingers, and collapsed forward into his chest.

She lay there, struggling for breath, and Brandon ran his hands through her hair, kissing her head through her soft curls.

"I'm sorry," she whispered finally. "It just happened."

"You still call my name when you cum," he stroked her cheeks softly with his fingers. "And honestly, Leda, I think that highlander might have untied some of the knots in you."

He kissed her again, deeply. Leda felt her heart pounding as his lips coaxed open hers and his tongue entered her mouth. She moaned lightly. He put her hands in her hair and pulled her towards him.

"Get naked for me," his voice was low. Leda caught her breath.

"It that an order?"

"Yes." He kissed her again as he pulled the dress down from her breasts.

"I want to see you," he played with the laces as he kissed the skin below her ear. "Show me."

Leda kissed his jaw, running her lips against the rough stubble of his cheeks. She looked into his eyes, and took a breath.

"I want to see you first," she said.

Brandon smiled and lifted her off his lap, placing her on the ground carefully. He stood up in the firelight, and kept his eyes on her as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the hard lines of muscle across his chest and down his stomach. Without breaking his gaze, he threw his shirt the ground and stepped out of his breeches impatiently.

It was the first time Leda had ever seen a man fully naked. His pale skin was warmed by the firelight, and the hair on his body shone a dark red. His erect cock was full and thick as he stood before her.

Leda felt her body move towards him. He tried to hold her but she was single minded about what she wanted. She sank to her knees, looked up at him and wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. Brandon swallowed, guiding his member into her waiting lips.

Her tongue lapped at his cock hungrily. She moaned as she tasted him, the beginnings of his seed salty against her tongue. She took him into her mouth and down her throat, and he guided her softly with a hand in her hair as he took in the sight of her sucking him. He had spent so many nights, alone in the woods, piled up with his men in Leda's barn, wondering what this woman, so pragmatic and guarded, might look like on her knees. It had felt wrong at the time, as though he was perverting her against her will. He would have never dreamed she's want him like this. This wasn't a performance of lust. This was Leda, moaning with pleasure around his cock.

As her speed increased, Brandon felt himself approaching the edge. He wanted to spend himself in her mouth again, but he needed to find his way back to some sort of control. He pulled himself from her mouth and brought her to her feet.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked. The look of surprise on her face was as sweet and innocent as he'd ever seen her, but he didn't believe it.

"You know you didn't," he kissed her forehead and murmured into her hair. "You know I'm powerless with you. Leda, I..."

"Shh..." She needed to stop him. "Please don't say it."

"Why can't I?"

"Because I can't disappoint you, I need you too much,"

Brandon grabbed her by the arms and forced her to look at him.

"Then have me," his breath was hot on her face. "I tell you I want you, you tell me you want me, then you retreat - why are we doing this? I love you, Leda. Do you love me?"

"Brandon,"

"No, don't think about what it means. Just tell me the answer. Do you love me?"

The words pierced through her armour. She could feel the prickle of tears behind her eyes. She wasn't sad, but she didn't know how to say the words without crying.

So she didn't. She shook off his hands and stepped away from him. She put her fingers to the laces of her dress, and with a few tugs, the garment fell away from her.

She stood naked in front of Brandon. She wanted to cover herself with her hands, but she forced herself to stay as she was. She felt his gaze on her, taking in her body, and she felt her cheeks burn as she noticed his cock, still erect, jutting out from pelvis. When he didn't speak, she loosened the pins from her hair, and let her long curls fall over her. Then she stepped towards him, and tentatively put her hands on his chest. She ran her fingers over the hard ridges of his stomach, and softly touched the trail of hair leading to his cock. She looked up at him with her eyes wide.

"Fuck me," she said softly.

He kissed her then, and still thrilled her to feel his chest pressing into hers, to feel his arms winding around he buried his hands in her hair. Her heart was pounding as his lips coaxed open hers and he held her close. When his tongue entered her mouth, she moaned lightly.

Then he drew away from her.

"Don't test me, Leda," he whispered.

"It's not a test," she said quietly. "I want you to fuck me."

He devoured her mouth then, and Leda felt her body get warmer, the coil in her belly tightening with desire. She met his passion with her own, and soon their mouths were clashing as she grabbed at his arms, his neck, his hair.

Then she felt her legs lifted up from under her and she was on her back. Brandon had done his best to lay her down on her dress, but she could still feel the dirt and leaves under her shoulders. he didn't care, she just wanted to feel the weight of his body on hers, his skin against her skin. She couldn't think of anything beyond her own desire to feel him inside her.

But he didn't give her the satisfaction. As soon as he had her pinned beneath him, he began to taste her skin. He kissed down her neck, licking the hollow of her throat, then moved his mouth over her breasts, her nipples, moving down her stomach.

Leda moaned in frustration, squirming underneath him, only to feel him abandon her stomach, moving up to pin her arms behind her head once more.

He leaned down then, and kissed her softly on the lips. Then he pressed a rough cheek against hers, and felt the heat radiate from her soft skin. He took a breath, taking in this moment. The only woman he'd ever cared about was in his arms, soft and pliant and begging for him to fuck her. Whatever came next, he'd have this moment etched in his memory.

"Please," her voice was raspy. "Please fuck me."

"Is that what you want?" His fingers pressed into her wrist. He kissed her mouth roughly.

"Yes," she said.

Without letting go her hands, he used his legs to spread her open, and pressed himself against her opening.

He smiled and watched her face closely as he began to press the head of his cock against her entrance. Leda gasped with pleasure as the tip of his cock breached her body. Then he stopped.

"Please," she whispered desperately. He smiled, and continued to play with her, moving the head of his member in and out. Leda wanted to grab him, and force him inside her, but he was holding her back. She pressed her body against him and whimpered when he denied her. She looked into his eyes and plead with him silently.

"Beg me."

Leda felt herself become hot with frustration, anger, and need. He was going to get his way.

"Please, put your cock in me."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Please!"

When he pushed his cock in her, Leda felt a rush of pleasure so sudden and intense she was sure she was at her climax. It was only when he pulled back, and thrust into her again, that she felt a second rush, stronger still, and her whole body was overcome. She let out a long, desperate cry as he fucked her. She could hear Brandon above her, urging her to be quiet, but she couldn't stop. All she knew is was that his cock was filling her, impaling her, giving her a pleasure so intense she couldn't control herself. She could hear Brandon above her, urging her to be quiet, but she couldn't stop. When he trust into her again, she felt herself coming apart, and Brandon sensed it. He let go of her arms, and one hand over his mouth. Then he began thrusting harder, looking into her eyes as he felt the vibration of her moans against his hand. Leda looked up to see him, black eyed, watching her intensely as he fucked her. His eyes penetrated every part of her as he pounded her methodically with his cock. She couldn't take it anymore. It was too much. His cock inside her was too much. He thrust harder, faster, his muscled body was glistening with sweat as he took her hard and fast. He covered her mouth with his rough hands as the moans escaped her. He pounded her cunt harder and harder. It was too much. She shattered.

Brandon heard her screams and focused on silencing her with his hands as her cunt pulsed powerfully around his cock. He wanted to cum more than anything, but he had to exercise control. This was his first time with Leda, he needed her to know what kind of mate he was.

He looked down at Leda. Her body was shaking, her eyelids fluttering from the sheer power of her climax. He leaned down to kiss her forehead, and she whimpered as she felt his body shift inside her. He tasted the salt of her skin and smiled, pushing back the soft curls from the dampness of her forehead. It was a crime that this woman was only just experiencing the pleasures of sex. She deserved to moan with ecstasy every day, and fall asleep overnight shaking from climax. She deserved a man who made her feel safe enough to lose control.

12