The Woman on the Twelfth Green Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin smiled again. At Kiersten this time. 'But you also told me how excited you got when you learned Dennis had watched you. And that you couldn't resist putting on a show for him.'

Kiersten blushed. I'd never seen her blush. I could almost feel the heat of her embarrassment. But she was also smiling. I had trouble reconciling the combination. 'Dennis, take one of the kitchen chairs and follow us,' she said as she took Erin's hand. I picked up a chair and followed them to Kiersten's bedroom, wondering exactly where this was going.

As I followed them down the hallway, it was easy to understand how I confused Erin for Kiersten in the dark. But in the light, they looked quite different

Kiersten was about five-eight with a slender, athletic build. Her B-cup breasts were perfect for her frame. She didn't need to wear a bra but almost always did. Long, perfectly-shaped legs and tight buns looked great in anything she wore. But I especially liked her in form-fitting running tights. Her brown hair had red highlights in any light but was positively iridescent in sunlight. Kiersten had a redhead's complexion, freckled, creamy, and easily sunburned. Her brown eyes and symmetrical facial features were attractive with a pretty-girl-next-door look. She turned heads every time she dressed up and wore make-up.

Erin was taller, just a few inches shorter than my six-three. Her eyes were ice-blue with a gold ring around the inside of both irises. Her hair was dark brown but without noticeable highlights. Her skin had a faintly golden tone. Erin was quite slender. She four or five inches taller than Kiersten but probably weighed about the same. In clothing, she looked almost flat-chested. She moved like the runway mannequin she was while attending college and grad school in New York City. Something about her aquiline nose gave her face an appealingly seductive character.

When we got to the bedroom, Erin and Kiersten embraced and kissed. When they broke the kiss, Erin smiled at me over Kiersten's shoulder. Kiersten turned toward me. 'Have a seat, Dennis. We did this sometimes while we were roommates. But never with an audience,' she said. 'This will be our first time with a man together.'

Kiersten turned back to Erin. Their lips met. Erin stroked Kiersten's hair while they kissed. Erin stepped back from the kiss and gently caressed Kiersten's cheek, then slowly unbuttoned Kiersten's blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. When Kiersten straightened her arms, the blouse floated to the floor. Erin traced her fingers across the flat of Kiersten's chest, bent forward and kissed her cheek. Kisses traced a line down Kiersten's neck. Gooseflesh formed on Kiersten's chest and arms.

Kiersten unbuckled her belt and opened the khakis she wore, allowing them to fall to the floor. After she stepped out of the pants pooled at her feet, she reached behind herself, unclasped her bra, and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her nipples were erect, the areolae contracted and darkened. I heard Kiersten sigh as Erin nibbled at the base of Kiersten's neck.

I was mesmerized. The only times I'd ever seen two women making love was in porn films. I had been friends with a lesbian couple through three years of college. Dina and Ellen, like me, were engineering students. They were both smart, incredibly sexy and irreverently funny. They displayed their affection for each other without reservation. They teased me unmercifully whenever and wherever I was alone with them. They sometimes hinted at allowing me to watch them if I promised to behave. But it was just teasing. Much as I would have liked it, it never came close to happening.

Kiersten reached up and pushed my shirt off Erin's shoulders. My shirt slid down Erin's arms and hung up at her elbows. Kiersten gently pushed down on Erin's forearms. My shirt continued down Erin's body, briefly pausing at her hips before falling to the floor. Her areolae were contracted into tight little milk chocolate ovals. The nipples stood as two elongated, conical points.

Kiersten and Erin embraced again, their mouths locked. Cheeks rippled with the movement of their tongues. They held each other tightly. Kiersten's breasts flattened against Erin, her nipples inches below Erin's. While Erin still held Kiersten tightly, Kiersten loosened her embrace and trailed her fingertips down Erin's back. Erin shivered in response.

They broke their kiss and stepped free of the clothing pooled at their feet. Erin smiled at me as she pulled Kiersten onto the bed. Erin fell onto her back with Kiersten straddling Erin's hips. Kiersten's butt was facing me, her back arched. Their kiss resumed. Kiersten broke the kiss and threw her head back when Erin's hand appeared between Kiersten's legs. Erin's fingers were curled against her palm. She pressed the palm against Kiersten and uncurled her fingers. The fingertips didn't probe at Kiersten's entrance. They just grazed along the surface of Kiersten's labia.

Erin slid her hand back and forth, pressing her palm against Kiersten. Kiersten sighed deeply and fell to her side, coming to rest on her back. Erin rolled onto her side and sat upright, resting on her lower legs. Kiersten drew her knees up and spread them, exposing the pink flesh between her swollen labia. Erin leaned forward and brushed her lips against Kiersten's. The hand that had pressed between Kiersten's legs traced fingertips down the inside of Kiersten's thighs and back up.

Erin licked Kiersten's lips. Kiersten's tongue met Erin's. Kiersten's caressed the side of Erin's face while their tongue tips danced. Erin's hand moved over Kiersten's hip, over her abdomen to a breast. The hand encircled Kiersten's breast and kneaded gently, the nipple exposed and untouched. Kiersten reached up and pulled Erin into a hard kiss, her arms around Erin's neck.

Erin fell against Kiersten and they rolled onto their sides. I could feel the desire in their kisses. Hands moved rapidly, but lightly, across their upper torsos. There were endless gentle caresses, pinches, tracing fingertips, and firm squeezes. I couldn't tell whose hand I watched at any one moment. Sighs of pleasure, sharp intakes of breath, and deep moans accompanied their affections. Each had the front of an upper thigh pressed into the other's groin, hips moving to rub their labia against soft skin.

The passion was real. Every touch was gentle, knowing, measured, and unhurried. They seemed to know what the other wanted or needed at any given moment. Gradually, their fevers built. Kiersten's hand moved across Erin's hip and slid between them. Erin repositioned herself slightly, opening some additional space between their bodies. Kiersten's hand moved between Erin's legs and began moving back and forth.

Erin spread her legs apart. Kiersten slid down the bed until she was facing Erin's breasts. Kiersten's other hand slid down Erin's torso and between Erin's legs. Kiersten's head moved toward Erin's chest. She parted her lips and flicked her tongue against Erin's nipple. With a sharp intake of breath, Erin bent one leg and spread her knees apart further.

Kiersten's lips encircled just the nipple. Her cheeks collapsed, sucking in more of Erin's breast. Erin gasped loudly and pressed her hips forward. Kiersten's arm was moving back and forth slowly. I wondered if Erin's gasp was from the suction on her nipple or Kiersten's hands working some magic. Erin grasped Kiersten's head and pulled it to her breast. Her hips thrust rapidly against Kiersten's hands, she cried out, and shuddered.

Kiersten kept moving her arm back and forth. Erin stiffened again only a moment later. Her legs straightened, and her body shuddered as her arms encircled Kiersten's neck. She held Kiersten tightly to her breast as her back arched and her body shook. She held still for a moment, breathing hard. Kiersten's arm never stopped. Suddenly, Erin's hips twisted side to side and humped back and forth, almost violently. I could hear Kiersten's wet fingers now as they moved in and out of Erin. Erin trembled. She threw her head back. Her mouth opened. It sounded like she was choking but I could still hear the hard breaths she was taking. A high-pitched shriek pierced the air as her whole body rocked back and forth.

A moment later, they were both nearly motionless. Erin was trembling and breathing hard. Kiersten had turned her head toward me and smiled. She looked up and down my body and giggled. 'You've still got your clothes on,' she said in a whisper.

I looked down. I was still fully dressed. My erection was readily discernable, though.

Kiersten repeated herself, louder, so Erin would hear it. 'Dennis still has his clothes on.' Erin tried to laugh but it came out as a combination of laugh and choke.

Kiersten curled up against Erin. They watched me silently, a slight smile on their lips. I partially unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it out of my pants and over my head. I tossed it toward the wall. I don't know how it ended up where I found it in the kitchen the next morning. I kicked off my running shoes without untying them, unbuckled my pants and pushed them and my boxers down.

Erin sat up suddenly and pulled Kiersten to her. She held Kiersten tightly while they kissed. When Erin broke the kiss, she looked in my direction. Her smile puzzled me. She pushed Kiersten onto her back. Kiersten came to rest with her head toward me, hanging just off the edge of the mattress. Erin pulled Kiersten until her head no longer hung off the bed. Erin looked over at me once again. The tip of her tongue came out and followed the curve of her lips. It was seductive and suggestive. She was hungry for Kiersten.

Erin pivoted and straddled Kiersten's face and fell forward, pinning Kiersten under her. Kiersten snaked her arms until the back of Erin's knees were under Kiersten's armpits. She was staring up at Erin's very wet and inflamed labia. Erin wrapped her arms around Kiersten's thighs and pulled them up and apart. From my vantage point, I saw Erin's head disappear between Kiersten's legs. Kiersten's reaction was immediate and telling. She inhaled a sharp, deep breath punctuated by a throaty moan. Erin's upper body got jostled as Kiersten wriggled her hips and spread her legs wider.

Kiersten wrapped her arms around Erin's hips and pulled her face up into Erin's groin. I couldn't see what was happening at either end, though it wasn't difficult to conjure an image. Erin's thighs began trembling immediately. A hand snaked between their bodies and tried to push Kiersten. Kiersten persisted initially but relented when Erin's hand covered her groin. Kiersten's head fell back on the bed. She settled for softly caressing the insides of Erin's thighs, still enough stimulation for Erin to tremble in fits and starts.

I stood watching. Erect and aching. I hadn't done more than remove my clothes, but my cock felt like the slightest touch might result in ejaculation. Fluid oozed from the tip, forming a long string that broke off and fell to the hardwood floor. Another strand began forming immediately. Kiersten was reacting vocally to whatever Erin was doing. Soft moans. Little whimpers. Long, slow sighs. An occasional grunt told me she was thoroughly enjoying Erin's efforts between her legs.

Kiersten's shoulders jerked. Her hips began to writhe and twist. When her hips came up off the bed, she moaned loudly and shook her head back and forth. Kiersten squeezed Erin's buttocks hard. Her hands turned white. The soft flesh of Erin's buttocks was pink around Kiersten's hands. She was taking quick, shallow breaths. Kiersten's back arched forcefully, lifting Erin with her. Kiersten's body twitched and jerked. Her lower torso undulated under Erin. Kiersten's hips rotated up so high, I caught a glimpse of the side of Erin's face.

Erin never let up while Kiersten rode the wave that pummeled her synapses. Kiersten's body gradually calmed until she was only trembling. She reached up and spread Erin's labia, exposing the soft, wet flesh between them. Kiersten puckered her lips and blew a stream of air at Erin's clit. Erin reacted like she'd received an electric shock. Maybe she had. She threw her head back and moaned softly.

Erin hissed, 'You bitch,' as she dove back down between Kiersten's legs. Kiersten's reaction was predictable. She began another climb to bliss. But this time, she raised her head toward Erin's spread labia. She tilted her head back and locked eyes with mine. While I stood with my mouth agape, Kiersten stuck her tongue out and flicked it against Erin's clit. Erin's groan was muffled. Kiersten flicked her tongue against Erin's clit several times. Erin stiffened and jerked with each contact, until she finally lifted her head long enough to take a breath and whimper.

Kiersten dropped her head back onto the bed to look at me again. She blew a kiss in my direction and smiled. It was probably the most wicked smile I'd ever seen. She lifted a hand from Erin's butt and crooked her index finger, telling me to approach. When I got close enough, she grasped my cock and pulled it from its near vertical orientation and aimed it directly at Erin. Her other hand firmly grasped my testicles and pulled me forward. Her tongue grazed along my shaft as it passed.

When the head of my cock was at Erin's labia, Kiersten rubbed the head up and down the gap between her lips. Erin made a noise that sounded like there was a question in it somewhere. When the head of my cock was at the gate to Erin's hot, wet tunnel, Kiersten pulled my testicles forward while guiding the head of my cock into Erin. Considering the ache in my cock, I should have ejaculated the moment the head pushed inside her.

I held Erin's hips as Kiersten guided me into Erin until I could go no further. The heat and pressure on my shaft were pure bliss. I held still while I luxuriated in the feel of Erin's vaginal walls squeezing and relaxing as she adjusted to penetration Though I was barely cognizant of anything but how good my cock felt, I heard Erin vocalize her pleasure with a long, deep moan into Kiersten's groin.

Kiersten reacted to the vibrations of Erin's moan by sucking in a testicle and producing her own moan. The vibration resonated up my cock. I felt the head of my cock twitch. Kiersten released my testicle, quelling the sensation that almost pushed me to orgasm.

When Erin's vaginal walls stopped squeezing, I slowly withdrew until only the head remained inside her. Kiersten lovingly caressed my scrotum, her hand following as I stroked my cock in and out of Erin. As I slowly moved in and out, I watched Erin's head moving at the juncture of Kiersten's legs. I could feel Kiersten's hot breath on my sac and shaft as I moved in and out. Her breaths came in rapid, shallow gasps, a sign I knew heralded an explosive release.

Kiersten controlled my thrusts and withdrawals. Her grip on my balls increased as she encouraged me to pick up my pace. Erin lifted her head up. Her breathing was as rapid and ragged as Kiersten's. Erin's shoulder shifted as she moved a hand to take the place of her lips and tongue. On my next forward stroke, Erin rocked back against me.

'Faster . . . faster . . . faster!' she said between gasps, her hips crashing back against me each time I pushed into her. Her back undulated like swells on an ocean. Her shoulder was jiggling rapidly as her hand worked furiously between Kiersten's legs.

Kiersten began moaning. I saw her hips twisting sideways and rotating up into Erin's hand. Kiersten's lower body thrashed about under Erin. Erin's upper body bounced and flopped helplessly as Kiersten erupted under her. I was still buried in Erin, desperately resisting the building pressure in my groin. Kiersten opened her mouth and screamed. My scrotum fell onto her lips. The vibration was more than I could resist.

A tingling sensation engulfed my scrotum and spread rapidly. A hot jolt shot up my spine. The tingling in my scrotum flowed up my shaft. When the sensation engulfed my cockhead, the first stream pushed its way out of my cock. The head contracted with each ejaculation. Each stream was another shock to my body. The sensations, intense as they were, ended as suddenly as they began. Every muscle turned to jelly, I fell sideways, breathless, hitting my head on the headboard before coming to rest in the middle of the bed, with my head on a pillow.

I managed to look over at Erin. Her face was contorted in a look of frustration. 'Oh no, not now!' she whined as her hips squirmed up and down rapidly.

Kiersten reacted immediately to her friend's frustration. She grasped Erin's hips and pulled them down. Her tongue shot out and lashed Erin's clit. Kiersten pushed two fingers into Erin. Her upper lip caught Erin's clit and sucked. Kiersten's cheeks collapsed. I watched in amazement as Kiersten's cheeks collapsed in and relaxed as she alternated between sucking and lashing Erin's clit.

Erin howled. Her hands clutched the sheets and pulled at them. Her body trembled, Muscles contracted forcefully. Her hands and legs vibrated in concert with the electrical signals overwhelming her nervous system.

Erin pulled herself away from Kiersten and fell alongside her. She was still trembling. Little jerks shook her shoulders. She struggled breathe.

I looked over at Kiersten. She looked content. Innocent and wicked at the same time. Her cheeks were wet and glistening. Thick white cum coated her lips, and chin. When she licked her lips, I saw cum coated her tongue, too. Erin slowly pushed herself up, moved off Kiersten, and turned to face her. They gazed at each other and exchanged a light kiss, their lips barely touching. Kiersten ran a finger along her chin, catching a globule of cum. She offered it to Erin. Erin encircled the fingertip with her lips and pushed along it slowly. The cum piled up against her lips as Kiersten's finger disappeared. When Kiersten pulled her finger out, Erin's tongue followed and cleaned her lips. They exchanged another kiss and Erin sat up.

I grinned sheepishly at Erin. 'I'm sorry. I just couldn't hold out any longer.'

Kiersten sat up and moved alongside me. She kissed my cheek and nuzzled up against me. 'Well, I had fun.'

'I did, too,' Erin conceded.

'Don't worry, Erin. Dennis will do better next time,' Kiersten giggled. 'It's not entirely his fault he got over-stimulated.'

Erin moved to my other side and settled in, her head on my shoulder. 'I should hope so,' she said teasingly.

I briefly worried about what the rest of Erin's visit would be like. I didn't worry long. It was already early morning. The sky I could see through the window was no longer dark. It had the absence of color that heralds coming daylight. The sun would make an appearance soon. It took only moments for us to fall asleep.

I woke to the sound of voices and giggles. When I opened my eyes, Kiersten and Erin were lying with their heads near my hips, looking at each other with my erection standing between them.

'He looks ready to go. Is he always hard in the morning?' Erin was asking. 'Think he'll be up to playing this morning?'

Kiersten choked back a laugh. Before she said anything, I sat up and crawled from between them. 'Erin, did none of your previous male guests stay long enough for you to become familiar with morning wood?' I asked as I made my way to the bathroom. The response I got was howls of laughter.

When I returned to the bedroom, Kiersten and Erin were gone. They were banging around in the kitchen. A quick glance at the alarm clock told me it was nearly lunch time. I pulled on my jockeys and joined them in the kitchen. While Kiersten and I cut up vegetables, Erin made coffee and beat some eggs.

Over breakfast, Erin and I got better acquainted.

I learned they had met at music school in New York when they roomed together as freshman. Over the course of that first year, they became close friends and remained roommates through grad school.