The Womans Club: The First Member

Story Info
A continuation.
2.6k words
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life evolved over the years of the 90's for Bob. Most was rough, and the bumps were good and bumpy. There were plenty of triumphs fortunately. Details are sketchy at best (no one ever tries to remember things as they are happening normally). But here it is the next century. And things are beginning to happen in Bob's life.

It was just an average day today, nothing worthy of comment. Bob was at his usual activities. After several years of grumbling on and off about it, he had achieved peace with his lifestyle. He had become a househusband of sorts. Once upon a time it was a major source of depression, now it was just what it was and nothing more.

A typical day saw Bob getting out of bed to wander downstairs. Generally he started the computer and checked out his favourite haunts. First normally was the wargame forum he liked. He also watched to see if any chat friends came online. And it was his custom for the last year or so, to sit there bare-assed in just a t shirt if company wasn't expected. That was a benefit of a new openness with his wife.

Only variable was whether it was a week day or not a week day. Weekends meant his son would be at home, and that meant friends wandering in and out of house. Summer was also a factor too. Bob had to shelve principles and silly notions; you can't sit bare-assed with company in the house generally.

Today was a Tuesday. It is currently the middle of winter; middle of February actually. It was something like 10-ish in the morning. Bob has read the one or two emails, seen the game forum, and said hellos to 3 chat friends (flirted with one). Otherwise just sitting there, nothing planned for the day specifically. Aside from having fun maintaining the erection Jessy gave him with her silly flirtatious chat message, he wasn't expecting anything. It was a nice sunny day too. Normally Bob gave in and jacked off by 11:30, if something else hadn't already encouraged him to do so. So he sat there musing to himself as well as amusing himself, quite bare assed, and sporting a nice erection. Not quite sure what to do with the day yet.

Bob's wife June had had a hectic morning. First her son had forgotten homework, and then it was his lunch that was missing. She managed to spend most of her time running up and down the block. Now quite frazzled, she had forgotten she had asked her friend Julie over. Sitting catching her breathe she slumped on the sofa watching a morning show in a non committal manner. She was unprepared for the knock at the door. Hearing the knock she rose to answer it. As with most people, she was able to tell it was Julie by the manner of rap. Her tired state made her forget that Bob was sitting in front of the computer entertaining his erection. And Bob, well he had decided it was time to get off as well. His attention was a bit focused.

Julie entered and dumped her coat on the coat rack. She wasn't a loud sort and didn't attract a lot of notice normally. So Bob had no idea she was there. June had stepped out to grab the morning mail, so she was no help intercepting Julie either. The first sign things were about to happen was Julie's voice exclaiming…

"June! Didn't you notice Bob was bare assed in here, and sheesh he is masturbating!"

Predictably Bob was taken off guard. But possessing no clothes nearby he decided to remain seated and let June help him out.

"Ahhhh hmmmm ah yes" was all June was able to stammer out initially. "Bob and I, we have an understanding about that" she muttered nervously. "I don't mind him doing that actually" she said trying to sound convincing.

"Well this is an interesting way of showing me" giggled Julie. "Do you sit around like this all the time Bob? She asked a bit inquisitively. Bob nodded an affirmative.

"I am like this most days" Bob mentioned, with a bit of nervousness in his voice. "It seems my sex drive wont turn off. June understands I am just seeking a comfortable release to sexual energies that plague me all damn day".

"Excess energies eh" commented Julie. It was clear something was going around in Julie's head by this time.

By this time Bob was well and truly out in the open. June had shown no distress to Julie being present with Bob bare assed either. Bob had remained seated, but he had dispensed making a great fuss. He had stopped hiding what was a very stiff cock as well. And Julie had helped herself to a good, somewhat obvious look at his manhood.

"Did I interrupt you Bob?" Julie giggled.

Clearly Julie was not overly stressed to have her good friend's hubby sitting in the room like this.

"Weeeeell" Bob said in a sort of awkward way.

June intercepted with "He was likely going to jack off".

"Oooooooh do I get to watch?" Julie asked brazenly.

"Hell I don't care" simply stated June. This had Bob a bit surprised actually. "It's really up to him I would think" June commented.

"And he does this cause he is frustrated right? And this is his alternative to having sex with you?" Julie asked somewhat cautiously. "Do you not want it that much June?" she stated in a matter of fact way.

"Yeah, I just don't have the great urge that Bob has. We developed this arrangement progressively over the last year or so. It works for both of us".

Julie dragged June aside into the hallway so Bob was out of ear shot.

"Ever thought of sharing him June? Yes I know that's outrageous, but well you can't expect me to sit here and watch that. You know I haven't had a guy in so long I forget what a cock feels like".

June nearly choked at the suggestion. It was truly outrageous in fact. But yes Julie had not had any luck at all with guys. It must be 8 years since Julie had had a guy to her knowledge. A total stranger asking that question would have gotten the most icy response. But June had been feeling increasingly vexed with Bob. He was always moody. He wanted actual sex, not masturbation. And she just didn't have the drive he needed. She was at her wits end with him.

She mused to herself, what the heck why not? After all I let him jack off looking at pics and movies, and I know he flirts online as well. Why not let his lust serve some useful purpose. And its not like Julie wont get something out of watching, she might as well help him out.

"Oooohh this is way to silly for me" June commented. "Rules there WILL be rules though. As long as that's clear with you" Julie said finally. This caught Julie off guard entirely. "Rule one is it will be natural sex, no condoms. No risk means you get no sex. Rule two is this is our secret, so no one gets to know …ever. And rule three, when I want him that's that. Other than that I guess you can indulge yourself".

Julie was stunned. "You ain't joking me eh, you are serious I can fuck him and such? Julie was actually speechless.

"Yes go ahead" June chuckled. "And no I don't have to monitor what you do, just don't damage the goods" she snickered. "I still like using him from time to time".

Julie was not sure what to do. Dang what a break too, Bob was a nice guy, and had a clean past. No strings attached because he was married, and to her best friend no less. And it wouldn't be an affair cause she was cool with it. Shit, winning the lottery might be better, but she couldn't think of anything else at that moment. This was too good. She peeked back in the room; Bob had actually gone back to his computer. The whole conversation had only been a couple of minutes though. There he sat, and yes he still had an erection.

"Ahhh weeeell don't mind me then June if I go and scratch an itch I have".

June went and just sat on the sofa like nothing was up. Julie though went over to where Bob was at the computer. Bob heard her approach but didn't respond in any overt way. Julie leaned over his shoulder to look at what Bob was up to. It appeared to be something on a word processor but she couldn't identify what.

"Stand up for me Bob will ya" Julie spoke into his ear invitingly. Bob stood unaware of her plans. Pushing back his chair, he pivoted to face her, his cock pointing proudly straight at her as well. Julie without any warning closed the distance between them and gave Bob a most sensual kiss fully on and in the mouth. Simultaneously she wrapped her right hand around the stiff shaft of his cock. A low moan of obvious approval escaped from Bob's throat.

"Ah Julie, should you be doing this?" he inquired, without doing much to prevent her hand from gripping his shaft.

"June tells me and you say it yourself as well actually, that you can't really say no to a woman. So ahh don't say it then, and do as I tell you dear".

A great many wild thoughts whipped through Bob's head in like a micro second. The first obvious thought was June and Julie had just chatted privately moments ago. And June still being in the room was clearly not concerned about Julie's current actions; and god her actions too.

Julie had that look in her eyes that all people get when they are becoming aroused. Bob was far from being in idle as well. Her hand began to slowly stroke along his shaft in a pleasing manner. This made Bob slightly wobbly in the legs. Her kisses became more and more passionate. Bob responded as he was helpless to do much else.

"I want you, and I am taking you" Julie stated as if there was little point in arguing the matter. "I expect you to perform to the fullest of your skills, my little sex toy" she managed to say in between kisses.

That was all Bob required. Julie had been increasing her pumping action on his cock and now he had begun to emit a flow of juices. Julie slowly lowered herself in front of him. Bob closed his eyes in expectation of a glorious sensation. It wasn't long in arriving. The head of his cock made a momentary surge as her lips slid there way over it onto his shaft. She pleased herself for several minutes enjoying all the moans Bob made. Finally she stood again to look into Bob's semi glazed over expression. After a couple of moments the fog cleared and he realized it was his turn.

Bob nuzzled her neck as his hands found their way to the buttons of her blouse. Slowly her apparel was shed layer after layer, until finally Julie was clad only in a soft pink pair of panties. They both stood there running hands softly over each others bodies. Bob was showing acute signs of his arousal, the juices draining out of his cock in a brazen show of approval. Unknown to Bob, but definitely no secret to Julie, her panties had become soaked in the juices of her own passion.

"Enough Bob I can't hold out any longer" Julie called out in earnest. "Please fuck me without restraint".

Bob decided to finally enjoy a private fantasy he had long wished for but felt uneasy attempting. His hand reached inside of her panties at the side, slid under, and grasped them firmly. He gathered the fabric into a clenched fist and violently yanked then to the side. The fabric made a loud ripping sound as it tore away from Julie's thigh. She gasped in surprise, but held her tongue not saying a word of protest. His second yank tore them fully and they were suddenly violently yanked free of her body. Now Julie stood completely nude before him completely accessible.

Bob reached down to her left leg and raised it to wrap around his hip. Drawing her suddenly to him and propelling his slick cock straight towards her willing moist pussy. Julie looked into his eyes to see the look of a man intent on taking her. She allowed him to hold her close and his cock plunged into her completely primed opening. Bob and Julie exchanged mutual moans of satisfaction as he thrust himself fully into her. She held onto his bare ass as he began a rhythmic thrusting.

They stood there holding each other as Bob drove himself into her, her leg wrapped around him. She clung to him her head on his shoulder. They enjoyed the passionate embrace as Bob built up to his climax. Julie got there first groaning a long low grumble. Her pussy clenched down onto his shaft sending him over the edge of his climax. He grabbed her ass as he plunged into her fully and let his seed flow deep into her. Several spasms later and he had finished. They kissed long and slowly while still in the embrace they enjoyed as he spent himself in her.

She murmured into his ear "Bob, just so you know, I have been given sharing rights; your cock belongs to me now as well. And I don't care to see your seed spent on a towel". She held him a while more as his seed began to leak onto her thigh, his cock still inserted inside her. "Of course June has first claim on you naturally".

"Yep damn straight" commented June from inside the living room. "But when I have indicated its ok, you are Julie's to play with. And you will do as she says".

Bob released Julie from his embrace and his softening cock withdrew from her his seed drizzling onto her inner thigh. He walked over to his wife, who could now see his cock its just used state plainly visible. Julie walked in after him wiping her inner thigh with a small hand cloth from the kitchen.

"I could get used to this deal" Julie commented absently as she wiped Bob's present off of her charms.

"Oh one other rule, Julie" June spoke offhandedly, "If you are going to play with him, you have to make him squirt; otherwise this is all pointless. But just how that is all your business. Don't want to spoil him though, so take him to your place and have him clean it. Bob raised an eyebrow over that one. "He can generally only squirt twice a day though, don't use him to much if you can avoid it" she giggled.

Julie went into the adjoining room and began to dress.

"Well get dressed Bob. I have dishes that need washing" Julie commented while putting on her blouse.

So that was it Bob mused. I am to be a sex toy by the looks of things with these two. Now life certainly could be a lot worse. And it's not like I wouldn't be doing housework during the day. None of the guys would believe this though. So bragging will be entirely pointless. Bob dressed and followed Julie out there door.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Perverted Old Men Ch. 2 She meet his nephew Henry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Yes, Mistress He's her willing toy.in BDSM
Me and Lisa's Dildo He alleviates her chronic horniness.in Novels and Novellas
Remotely Controlled Ch. 01 She handed him the remote control.in BDSM
Virtually Yours A couple uses a new cyber toy to explore swinging.in Loving Wives
More Stories