The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ego was flying high but I felt I had to come clean with her about my reservations when she showed up at my door.

"Amanda I have to tell you something and I hope you will understand. I had some prickly feelings when you first came to me. I could tell you were holding something back when we first talked. I did some checking and found out that your husband was a preacher and you were on the board of the church. I didn't know if you were on a morality mission and if that was the case there would be a lot of people hurt around here."

"I don't blame you for being suspicious but Lois went to school with my daughter and she knew how bad a shape I was in so she recommended you."

I laughed and said "I have to say after having you fuck me like you did I am sure you are not on the mission I thought you were on. I hope you don't think bad of me but I needed to protect myself and the women here, they are like one big family and I love them all. I didn't know if you thought you would have to pay me like I was running a stud business or what. I don't have a stable of studs working for me but I have to tell you sometimes I wish I had some help. There are a few women that are as wild as you are and I am not getting any younger."

She laughed and said that I didn't have to worry about getting older because I was more than able to satisfy anyone. I didn't tell her about the few orgies that we had since Thanksgiving. Before I invited her to anything some of the women would have to meet her and I would let them decide. She decided to spend the night and we headed back to the bedroom. I stripped the bed and we put fresh sheets on it for the night. Amanda had enough for one day and I was glad to just go to bed and have a warm body next to me.

Morning brought more sex, breakfast and more sex. I guess Amanda was going to make up for lost time, I hoped I would survive to see another day. Around mid-day she went to her car and brought in a small travel bag and dug out some clean clothes for her return trip home.

All cleaned up and presentable again she kissed me and said goodbye, smiling she said she would be calling again.

To be continued. Please Vote and Comment.