The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that as the stories were being told the girls would touch themselves on the breast or pussy, not so much to get off but just to keep themselves comfortable with one another.

Carol was sitting next to Rachael and reached over pulling her face around and kissed her deeply on the lips. Rachael caressed Carol's breast, causing her to moan and return the favor. Rachael fell backwards on the grass and Carol followed her down never breaking the kiss they shared. I could see that this was going be the start of bigger things and I settled back to watch them visit the isle of Sappho. All of the women around here were Bi so it was no surprise to see any of them pair up with one another. I didn't feel threatened by lesbian acts because I was the only male around and I couldn't do all of them at the same time so they had to find their pleasure where they could find it.

Carrie got up and went into the house and returned with an armload of toys for everyone to play with. She handed a dildo to Jenny and sat opposite her playing with her wet pussy. Their feet were sole to sole and they looked one another in the eyes as they fucked themselves with the fake cocks. They were pretty hot and I could hear their cunt juices squelching as they forced the rubber cocks in and out faster and faster as they approached orgasm.

Julie and Mary had grabbed the double headed dong and were fucking one another, their legs scissor with each other, their clits banging together as they rode the sixteen inch cock burying it deep into themselves. They had gripped each other's top leg and used it to pull their partner against themselves harder and harder. I just stroked my hard cock slowly waiting for one of them to want a real cock fucking. I just hoped that they all didn't want me at the same time.

The timer on the grill went off and I got up, my cock swinging and bobbing in front of me as I went to check and baste the roast. I checked the temp and figured that it needed another half hour or so and it would be ready. I returned to the group just as Julie and Mary had a massive orgasm, squirting their sweet pussy cream on each other's cunt.

I let them rest a few minutes and told Julie that the meat would be done shortly and we needed to get the rest of the dinner ready. Everyone was still going at it like they were possessed by some outside force and Julie, Mary and myself went inside to get the rest of the food ready. Julie had made a selection of salads and there were bowls of chips with dips along with a cut vegetable tray.

We had decided to eat inside so we set the table and Mary went out to tell the girls to get cleaned up for dinner. In the meantime Julie was amusing herself sucking my cock so I could get rid of my erection. She was a master of deep throat and took me to the root every time she bobbed her head down my shaft. Mary came back in and got on her knees next to Julie and asked her to share my cock with her. Julie slid off my cock and pointed it at Mary and she inhaled it just as Julie had done. Julie was fondling my balls as Mary sucked me and I could feel the cum starting its journey up my shaft. Mary took the first squirt and quickly shared my cock with Julie and she took the next spasm down her throat. She sucked me a few times and returned me to Mary who finished me off. I backed up until I felt a chair behind me and collapsed into it, my knees weak from the intense orgasm they had given me.

A round of applause sounded from the doorway as the rest of the girls clapped for the show their mothers had performed on me.

Mary and Julie had poured a glass of wine and rinsed their mouth out with it, smacking their lips in appreciation of the fine taste of cum mixed with Merlot. I recovered and with a flaccid cock swinging between my legs I went to get the meat off the grill.

The roast was done to perfection and putting it on a platter I went back in the house only to find the ladies sitting in a circle again, leaning back on their elbows with a dildo's in their cunts.

"Jesus girls, how am I supposed to carve the roast with all of you so damm sexy all the time? How are you going to eat? It looks like you are already stuffed."

Julie responded, "Mike, just concentrate on carving the roast and be careful that you don't carve the important meat. We are just getting ready for dinner to served, keeping our meat warm so to speak."

They all got up and with their pussies stuffed they sat down at the table. I was having trouble concentrating on my job as I couldn't help looking at the seven sets of breasts before me. They were all well endowed and as much as they looked the same, they were as different as a box of chocolates. I managed to get done without any mishaps, serving the ladies before sitting down myself.

We all enjoyed the fine meal, joking with each other with light hearted banter. I noticed a lot of squirming among the girls and knew they were keeping themselves worked up for the activities' that was sure to follow after we finished eating. I didn't need any added stimulation to keep my cock hard and it bobbed and twitched under the table as I watched the antics of the girls as they got more and more excited. I wondered how they could eat and masturbate themselves at the same time. What I didn't know that the dildo's they had were also vibrators set low enough to be almost silent but give subtle stimulation.

We finished up the main meal and Julie asked me to get the dessert from the counter. I looked and saw a cake sitting on a cake plate, decorated with hearts and flowers. I took the plate to the table. As I set it down I realized that the hearts were really butts sticking up in the air and the flowers were miniature cocks nestled in mock pubic hair. I laughed and said that at least it looked like I was going to get a little help.

I cut the cake making sure to give a butt and a cock to each of the girls. I thought the cake tasted a little strange as I chewed my first bite and the girls looked at me expecting me to say something. I decided to play dumb and forked another piece bringing it to my mouth. They girls ate their cake slowly watching me as I ate mine. My cock had resurrected itself as I ate and the girls all flushed a little as they got little orgasms from the vibrators in their cunts. I felt a little flushed myself and wondered what the hell they had included in the cake. My cock had been hard before but now it felt like it would burst. I asked what was going on and Julie just smiled and said that I had been wishing for some help so they had got me some.

She and Mary got up from the table and cleared the dishes and leftovers, the ends of the dildo's sticking out of them as they worked. The five other girls took my hand and led me into the other room sitting me down in an armchair, my cock waving in the air like a flag in the wind.

Rachael being the oldest took out her dildo and sat herself on my lap impaling herself on my shaft. She ground herself down until her cunt gripped me around the root, her juices streaming out of her wetting my balls. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls but it just stayed there boiling away. She fucked herself on me for a few minutes and I saw Jenny remove her dildo. Rachael groaned, stiffened out and with shaking legs got off my lap.

Jenny immediately replaced her and did the same thing, washing my balls with more cunt cream as she came pretty hard. She was a quick cummer and I enjoyed her ability to almost cum at will. Carol was next and she faced me as she sat down with her legs over the arms of the chair. Her position opened her pussy lips and I could feel her puckered flower teasing my cock. She let herself down and her hole opened to take my cock into her warm slippery tunnel. Her walls gripped my cock as she worked herself up and down on the shaft. I was amazed that I could stay with them and not cum as I was hard and plenty stimulated from watching them cum all during dinner. Carol gushed her juices on me as her eyes rolled back in her head, holding her breath she quivered and shook as her orgasm took her over. She slumped against me and after a minute or so she managed to extradite herself form my cock.

Carrie and Kim must have flipped a coin to decide who was next and Kim must have won as she reached down, flipped her dildo out and jumped me aiming her cunt at my cock. I slid into her easily and she took right off fucking like it was going to be her last time. Kim hadn't straddled me like the others but had her feet on my legs and just fucked me until she came hard drenching me from belly button to mid-thigh. She slid off and sucked my cock for a minute cleaning me of her nectar.

While Kim cleaned me, Carrie stood on the arms of the chair and fed her pussy to my mouth. I lapped at her cunt and as her clit emerged I sucked it hard strumming it with my tongue. She rewarded me with a little squirt and she looked down to see that Kim had finished so she slid down, took my cock in her hand and her pussy slid down over me like a velvet glove. I looked at the other girls and they were taking care of each other with fake cocks, fingers and tongues, whatever was available.

Carrie was in no hurry to cum and she just reveled in the hard cock taking up space in her cunt. I knew from experience that Carrie was cumming almost all the time without going over the cliff. Her breath had changed and it was almost a gasp every time she bottomed out on me. I couldn't do much to help her because she had me pinned to the chair but held her hips and would pull her back on my cock every time she rose up. She finally let out a primal scream and came hard on my cock squirting all over me. She didn't get off of me but as she rose up a little I felt a mouth sucking my balls in another warm cavern. Carrie had another cum and sank down on me resting against me, her puffy tits against my chest.

I still hadn't cum and I wondered what they had put in the cake. Mary and Julie had been patiently waiting for the girls to get done with me and they came over and sat on the arms on the chair. They snuggled on each side of me and their full tits were all over me. Carrie got off of me and staggered over to the couch to rest. Kim immediately grabbed her, spreading her legs so she could suck her sister's pussy.

Mary and Julie got up and took my hands leading me to the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. I wiggled until I was in the middle of it and they laid down with me the filling of a beautiful sandwich. Their soft mature bodies were a welcome feeling, their hands rubbing me and exploring where ever they wanted to go. I could feel their nipples and they stabbed me on each side and I had to wonder what they had planned for me. I didn't have to wonder very long before Julie mounted my cock and Mary took advantage of my mouth, facing Julie so they could play with each other as I played with them. I knew they were kissing and massaging each other's breasts as I fucked one and ate the other. Mary was a tasty treat and I sucked and lapped at her sweet pussy licking with a flat tongue from taint to clit. My cock was filling Julie and she was swiveling her hips like a weed in the wind.

It felt like I was on a continuous cum without shooting my load and as much as I tried I couldn't get any closer. My balls were starting to hurt and I needed to cum bad so I tried to get to the top of my personal mountain. Julie had her orgasm and switched with Mary. I told them that I needed to cum and Julie got off my face as Mary got off and got on all fours. Julie took my cock in hand and aimed it at Mary's cunt as I pushed into her with a slow smooth stroke. I grabbed her hips and started to pound her pussy hard and fast. I was so turned on I was like a madman as I fucked her deep and hard. She was going as crazy as I was, fucking me back with as much vigor as I was giving her. She was squirting her juices out at me as I pounded her without stopping for a break. I felt her cum hard and she collapsed down on her forearms and head, her ass and pussy still pointing at me. I considered fucking her ass but since it wasn't my favorite thing to do I passed on the opportunity. I felt my cum start its journey up my shaft and as I stroked I blasted rope after rope of my seed into Mary's cunt. I was light headed and leaned on her ass and after I slipped out I just fell to one side to rest.

I heard clapping and raised my head to see everyone smiling and cheering my demonstration. Carol came forward and put her head between Mary's legs slurping our mixed cum from her dripping cunt. Mary just moaned and raised her hips to Carol's mouth encouraging her to keep her tongue moving in her pussy.

Julie lay down next to Mary and opened her legs, inviting anyone to lap at her wet gash. I was surprised when Kim came forward and got into a 69 with her mother. She lapped at her mother as she was lapped in return.

Rachael and Carrie went into the living room and pretty soon Carrie was rubbing Rachael's pussy while she licked at her clit. She had grouped her fingers and was finger fucking her friend hard and fast. Rachael pulled on her hips and Carrie swung around as Rachael fingered her in return.

Jenny came to me and sat in my lap and just snuggled against me as we watched her sister and Carrie taking care of each other. Rachael had four fingers in Carrie and I wondered if she was going to fist her. I didn't have to wait long as Carrie pushed her hand into Rachael and Rachael did the same to her. The both of them hunched down on the hand in their cunt's, their juices sloshing out of them coating their arms almost to the elbow. I couldn't believe that Carrie could take a fist but remembered that Rachael had small hands so she was probably the ideal person to do her first fist.

The girls were laying side by side, legs splayed wide apart, a hand buried deep in their cunt, their hips pumping in a fucking motion as they made love to the hand filling them up. Carries nipples were more aroused than I had ever seen them, the areola puffed out about an inch and a half, the nipple extended about another inch beyond that. Rachael's nipples were hard but her outstanding clit drew my attention, it was sticking out of its hood, a pink pearl wet and glistening, waiting for someone to suck on it.

I motioned to Jenny to join me next to the girls and she knelt by Carrie and sucked one of her nipples hard while she pulled and twisted the other. Carrie moaned and screamed as she was tortured by the two sisters. I took Rachael's clit between my lips and sucked it hard holding it while beating it with my tongue. She raised her hips to me and joined Carrie in a cacophony of noise that could have led people to believe they were being murdered. They were begging us to stop and at the same time telling us to never stop, we didn't pay any attention to what they said and worked to send them over the edge of the cliff. The girls were screaming and crying as they fucked each other and in return were being teased and stimulated by Jenny and me.

The four other women came in to see what all the noise was about and they decided to join in and help us do what needed to be done. Mary and Kim came over to where I was sucking Rachael's clit and I backed away to let them take over. Mary went to her daughter's clit and took over for me. Kim sucked her nipples and reached past Carries hand and using the lube produced by her sisters hand stuck a finger up Rachael's ass. That sent Rachael over the edge and Carrie screamed as the cunt gripping her hand squeezed it harder that it had before. She knew enough not to pull it out so she wouldn't hurt Rachael.

Feeling Rachael cum so hard sent Carrie flying to the heavens as everyone worked on her. I sat back and couldn't believe how intense these two women were cumming.

Rachael finally stopped moving and Carrie was able to retrieve her hand as well as sliding Rachael's from her. She held Rachael's hand with the one she had fisted her with and licked their juices from both hands. She was almost ready to fall over and I went to her and helped her lay next to Rachael, wrapping their arms around the other. I went and got a blanket and covered them up as they held each other recovering from their ordeal.

Julie just sat back and shook her head disbelieving what she had witnessed. Mary was playing with her cunt watching over everyone. Kim and Jenny sat together hugging and kissing and I think they were planning a similar session for themselves. I know Jenny could take Kim's fist but I hoped that Jenny would take care to prepare Kim for the experience.

BTW I never did find out what they put in the cake but I was ready to fuck for the next few days, not fully hard but more than willing to be.

Chapter 60

Summer was over and fall was taking over really fast. The temperature was cooling off and it put the brakes on my nudist adventures outside. I would have to wait until next summer to continue my freedom from textiles. I had looked into nudist camps in the south but I really didn't want to move from the valley. I would have liked to buy a large tract of land and establish a private camp where like minded people could indulge in a textile free life if only for a few weeks every year. Ideally I would establish a series of year round homes in a community for the dedicated nudist. I thought that I could make a good business selling the idea to that section of the population.

I had given a lot of thought to families as well as childless couples and thought it would save a lot of trouble to have an adult's only community. I didn't have anything against kids and nudity but it could open a bag of worms at some point so why chance it.

I didn't have the money to finance such an operation but it was nice to dream and do a what - if - plan. In the meantime I could maintain my own lifestyle in my own home and property. Not really mine as I rent the house and land but I didn't see Grace throwing me out on my ear right away.

Grace would show up from time to time and would strip off her clothes as soon as she entered the house, not necessarily to have sex but just to experience the freedom of nudity around other people. Most of the houses that my "harem" lived in were pretty remote and I think they went nude around their own homes most of the time. I know Mary and her girls spent their time nude as well and Julie and her brood. When I went to their houses I stripped as soon as I entered the door for the same reason as Grace did although it did lead to some sort of sex more often as not.

Our little valley was pretty much out of the way to mainstream traffic so we had a lot of privacy, most people just breezed thru without stopping. I often wondered what they thought when they saw a bra hanging from my post by the driveway as they drove past. I chuckled at the thought because apparently the girls had decided to have their own signal that I was "busy",

something that I was unaware of for quite some time.

It was mid fall when I got a call from Amanda wanting to know if I was up for some company, I said I was and she said she would be along in a few minutes. True to her word, Amanda drove up to the house in just a few minutes, she must have called from town. Getting out of her car, I couldn't help but admire her figure, dressed to the nines and very form fitting. I knew from experience that her shape wasn't due to help from under things but a from a gym regimen. If anyone was to guess her age they would have thought early forties rather than the sixty plus she really was.

I opened the door and greeted her with open arms and a warm passionate kiss. She responded in kind and my cock pressed against her belly, getting harder as she held me tight against her. We were both breathless as we broke apart and I led her to the couch in the living room, motioning her to sit and asking if I could get her something to drink. She asked for a glass of wine and I went to get it for her.