The Wonder Of Themyscira

Story Info
Wonder Woman's first day in America.
2.7k words
4.19
50.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been dreaming of her for a long, long time. I guess you could say eons. Well, it seems that way anyway. Let's paint a picture. You and me, the reader. Imagine a woman. A gorgeous woman, 5'10, 140 lbs. and size 38d breasts. Sounds too good to be true, huh?

Well let me assure you, it's not. This woman, we'll call her Diana. In fact she's more like a princess. No, not as in the Royal Princess. But as in the Princess of Themyscira. Other wise knows as Paradise Island.

Many Amazon women lived on Paradise Island. But only one woman stood out among the rest. She was born the first child ever, on Paradise Island. Her mother, Queen Hippolyta, a reincarnated queen, was told to mold a child out of clay. The queen did as she was told. Then she waited for a miracle. The goddess of Olympus granted life to the child. A baby girl, which the Queen named Diana Prince. With a thousand sisters and aunts, Diana quickly mastered the ways of the Amazon women. She quickly was an expert at archery, swordplay, and all the other martial arts practiced on the Island for thousands of years. Diana's strength was givin' a test by the Amazon General Phillipus to help make her powers full, but first learning how to control them.

They dubbed her Wonder Woman. Soon Diana Prince a.k.a. Wonder Woman knew that her duties had meant leaving Themyscira and living as a complete stranger in a new world. In hopes that the realms of mankind be redeemed. So off she went. Fighting for truth and justice and the American way.

Wonder Woman arrived in Washington DC, clad in her traditional Red, White and Blue. Everyone just stopped and starred at the amazingly tall voluptuous Amazon woman. Wonder Woman thought, "I'd better get some new cloths, if I'm gonna be here a while." So into the nearest store her sweet baby blue eyes found, she went. Asking the clerk to help her find some new cloths. The woman behind the counter asked Wonder Woman, first, if she had any money. Wonder Woman replied, "yes, I have some of what you call American Dollars."

"Good," said the woman behind the counter. As they walked to a rack with some fine cloths. "Now let's see, I have the perfect outfit for you, you will look stunning. . It'll bring out your sweet baby blues. She chose a simple black pantsuit, with a blue tank top, and black shoes.

"That will be perfect," said Wonder Woman.

"Fine then, do you need to try them on?," said the woman.

"Why yes, that would be lovely," replied Wonder Woman.

"Right this way then," said the woman, as she led Wonder Woman to the dressing room at the back of the store.

"Right here Ma'am." gesturing towards the dressing room.

"Thank you," said Wonder Woman.

"Oh, excuse me Ma'am, I see that you might need this. That costume may hold up those beautiful breasts of yours. but that tank top surely won't. Let me guess you're about 5'10, 140 lbs, 38d.. right?"

"That's correct," said Wonder Woman with a hint of amazement and a smile.

She then entered the dressing room, and closed the door. and started to get undressed.

The woman hollered, "if you need any more help Ma'am I'm right here."

Wonder Woman was silent a moment. Making the woman wonder if she was okay. "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

"Uh yes," replied Wonder Woman. "But to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how to work this thing, you said I might need."

The woman's eyes flew open. And she thought.. "is this woman a nut?"

"Hold on a second, I'll be right back to help you," said the woman.

As she went up front. She locked the door, and put the "sorry we're closed" sign up. Before heading back to the dressing room, and Wonder Woman.

When the woman opened the door, there was Wonder Woman, standing naked with her hands on her hips. The woman's eyes met hers, they locked glances for a few minutes. The woman then shook her head and said, "now what seems to be the trouble, Ma'am?"

"You see," said Wonder Woman, on the Island, we women don't wear these types of things. I'm not sure what it is, or how to even use it."

"Well you slide your arms in these, they're called straps. Here let me help you, as she got behind Wonder Woman, she asked her to put both of her arms up." And Wonder Woman did as she was told. The woman took the straps of the garment or Bra as we call them. And placed them over Wonder Woman's arms. Then fastening the hooks in the back. The woman then said to wonder woman, we generally lean forward, and place our hand inside what is called the cup, and arrange ourselves. We do this one at a time.

"Would you like me to show you?" replied the woman.

"Oh yes," replied Wonder Woman.

The woman stood behind Wonder Woman, and reached around her and placed one hand underneath her right breast, and the other inside, and rearranged her tit. Wonder Woman thought.. this is taking a bit long.

"Uh, Ma'am, does it really take this long to rearrange my tits?"

"The woman replied, oh, I'm sorry, no it doesn't." Taking out her hand from inside Wonder Woman's bra. "I still need to do the other one though, Ma'am."

Wonder Woman lifted up her arms for the woman's ministrations. And the woman placed her hand underneath Wonder Woman's left tit and her other hand inside her bra, rearranging her tit.

"You are quite beautiful, Ma'am," said the woman.

Wonder Woman replied, " why thank you."

"I mean, those tits, are gorgeous, I would love to suck on their nipples. I bet they are at least a ½ inch, each," said the woman.

Wonder Woman blushed all of 16 shades of red. And said, "well if you get me out of this contraption, I just might let you do that. Being in that costume all day has made my tits kind of tired, and in need of some attention."

The woman's eyes just widened like saucers. As she unhooked Wonder Woman's bra. Telling her in detail that when you remove your bra you have to reach around to the back and bunch up the hooks to undo them, then your tits will spring free.

Wonder Woman liked that idea. As she arched the brow above her right eye.

"Well then, let's get to it. Let's get this thing off of me," said Wonder Woman.

The woman asked Wonder Woman if she minded if she herself undressed, and was naked also.

Wonder Woman replied, "well, if that's how you Americans do it, then far be it from a Princess from Paradise Island to stand in your way."

Wonder Woman backed up a little, as the woman started taking off her cloths. First her jacket, then her blouse, her pants, then her panties.

Wonder Woman's eyes flew to the woman's crotch as she took off her panties, and she thought how long it had been since she had someone manipulate her pussy. Then she realized that her pussy started to ache for a woman's touch. The woman started to reach around her back and unhook her bra. Just as Wonder Woman stopped her, and said "allow me, if I'm gonna have to wear one of these things, I need to know how to do it properly."

The woman turned around, and let Wonder Woman unhook her bra.

The woman then turned around again, facing Wonder Woman, and said, "like what you see?"

Wonder Woman replied, "yes, oh yes."

As she took her hands and cupped the woman's tits. Massaging her aureoles into hardened peaks. Wonder Woman tweaked and twisted the woman's long nipples, between her thumbs and forefingers. The woman moaned aloud, as Wonder Woman continued to tweak the woman's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

The woman took a deep breath and exhaled, asking Wonder Woman if she had ever been with a woman.

"You mean sexually?" Said Wonder Woman.

"Yes," replied the woman.

"Wonder Woman spoke up and said, "yes, many times on the Island, I have been with many women."

"So I'm assuming that you know how to properly make love to a woman, then?" asked the woman.

"Of course. My mother, Queen Hippolyta, made me a woman when I was 12. And my sister Wonder Girl, when she was 13."

"You had sex with your mother?" replied the woman.

"Oh yes, many times." replied Wonder Woman. "And my sister."

The woman's eyes were as big as saucers. And her hands playing with Wonder Woman's tits.

Stroking her ½ inch erect nipples.

"Interesting," replied the woman.

"Well I don't know if it's interesting or not.. but that's how we become women on Paradise Island.

I was already a woman, when my sister Cassandra "Wonder Girl" came to me with some questions. Asking me if I had ever gotten strange hungers between my legs. I knew right away what she meant. So I showed her the way my mother taught me. Or as you would put it, we had sex. Then later I told mother that Cassie was ready to be a woman. She was absolutely thrilled for her daughter. We later had a me'nage a' trios. It was wonderful. Three woman lapping at each other's sex. My mother first had sex with me, to show Cassie how it was done. She then had sex with Cassie. Then Mother watched me and Cassie have sex. Then we all had sex together. It was the most beautiful experience, I've ever had."

The woman's eyes were now huger than they were before. She then spoke up, "can you show me your most beautiful experience?"

"If you want me to?" replied Wonder Woman.

"I would delight in the experience, just seeing your naked body is making me so excited and wet between my legs. Fuck me, the way your mother fucked you, and you fucked your sister, and you fucked each other."

So Wonder Woman showed the woman that was behind the counter just how her mother fucked her for the first time. Playing with her tits, lapping her pussy, laving and lapping her clit. Until her body began to tremble and shake, and a huge array of sensations went from her head to her toes. And she screamed in orgasm.

Then when Wonder Woman finished fucking the woman that was behind the counter, she looked at the woman's face. Seeing wonderment, shock, and a minute later a huge smile. Knowing that the woman's hunger was truly satisfied.

"OMG!" replied the woman. "that was the best fuck I have ever had."

"Oh great Hera!" Replied Wonder Woman. "I am pleased."

The woman said, "So am I," with a hint of laughter.

The woman then asked Wonder Woman if she could reciprocate the favor.

Wonder Woman replied, "I'd love for you to fuck me. It's been a long time since I have been fucked. My tits are tired still, and in need of attention. And my pussy is sure on fire."

The woman bent down and took Wonder Woman's tits in her hands and cradled them. Then massaging the aureoles into hardened peaks. Before cradling her tongue under Wonder Woman's ½ inch erect nipple, and her mouth clamped over the top and gently started to suck. Wonder Woman placed her hands upon the woman's head, holding her closer. The woman was delightedly sucking away at Wonder Woman's tits, but the sexual aroma that was billowing up from Wonder Woman's cunt was so strong, that it just made the woman suck harder at Wonder Woman's tits. Wonder Woman's hands still placed on top of the woman's head. Bringing the woman closer to her tired aching tits. The woman laved them, bathed them, flicked them with her tongue, and sucked them, with such fervor, it made Wonder Woman week in the knees. She was wondering whether or not she would be able to stand much longer. But being beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, strong as Hercules, and swifter than Mercury.. Wonder Woman was able to withstand this pleasure after all.

The woman looked up at Wonder Woman, watching her facial expressions. She could tell that Wonder Woman was pleased. But the sexual aroma wafting up from between Wonder Woman's thighs, was getting to the woman sucking her tits. The woman finally got up and placed her hands around Wonder Woman's swan like neck. And planted a kiss upon her bright red full lips. Their tongues wagging. The woman finally broke this heavenly kiss with Wonder Woman. And kissed her neck, her long torso, and each nipple on Wonder Woman's beautifully sculpted tits. Traveling her kisses further down Wonder Woman's long torso, to her beautiful belly button. Laving there for what seemed like hours. The woman cupped her hands around Wonder Woman's tight ass, and kissed her further down until she reached Wonder Woman's cunt. The woman took her tongue and laved Wonder Woman's pussy lips, up and down and up and down. Before parting them. And laving them, all the while taking in her scrumptious sexual aroma emanating from Wonder Woman's pussy. Wonder Woman's scrumptious sexual aroma smelled like a bed of roses. Her cunt looked like a beautiful red rose, in full bloom. The woman's head was buried so deep in Wonder Woman's pussy, that from a certain view, it looked like her head was swallowed up between Wonder Woman's tall legs and long thighs. The woman's head was bobbing up and down, her tongue buried deep into Wonder Woman's cunt, laving her inner walls.

Meanwhile, Wonder Woman took her hands and massaged her tired aching tits. Giving extra special attention to their ½ inch erect nipples. She rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and twisted, and pulled at them. While the woman continued to suck her pussy. The woman then found Wonder Woman's huge budding clit. She laved it, like an ice cream cone. But Wonder Woman's pussy was so hot, the woman could barely keep her tongue on her clit. With Wonder Woman twisting and pulling her nipples on her gorgeous tits, the woman was lapping at her clit then slid two fingers into Wonder Woman's pussy. Wonder Woman's eyes flew to huge saucers. But she then endured the sensation the woman's tongue and fingers were giving her beautiful body. With all the excitement the woman was givin' Wonder Woman's pussy, she almost collapsed onto the floor. But then gave her self a pep talk, "I am strong as Hercules, I am strong as Hercules." And the fainting sensation subsided. As the woman laved, bathed and began to suck Wonder Woman's clit, and twist her two, now three fingers in and out of her cunt.. The feel of a new sensation awashed over Wonder Woman, as she shouted "Oh, great Hera! I'm going to cum." The woman's mouth sucked Wonder Woman's clit harder into her mouth, and twisted her fingers in and out of her pussy. As Wonder Woman gushed juice after juice after juice into the woman's mouth. The woman finally got up off her knees and placed her lips on Wonder Woman's as they locked into a kiss, tongues wagging. Their hands roving their bodies, with special attention to their tits.

The two stopped kissing and looked at each other. Then the woman spoke up and said "now would you like any help with anything else, Ma'am?"

Wonder Woman replied, "no Ma'am."

"Then I'll leave you to get dressed now," said the woman.

Wonder Woman got herself dressed in her new cloths. And with her red, white and blue costume draped over her arm, and her boots in her hand, she walked out of the dressing room, and headed up front to meet the woman of the store.

The woman replied, "don't bother paying me with American Dollar's, as you put it. You've paid me enough already."

Wonder Woman stood in amazement, a bewildered look upon her face. Before saying "but.. but, I do have these," extending an arm with her American dollars towards the woman. "The woman placed her hands on top of Wonder Woman's and assured her that her previous payment was enough.

Wonder Woman exited the store and stood on the side walk, looking perplexed as she did a few minutes before. And shook her head and said "What a day this has been, this new world sure is strange. I go to get some new cloths, and I get fucked by the woman behind the counter. Well welcome to America Sweety!"