The Wonderful Life with My Slut

Story Info
The wonderful life with my slut wife to be.
1.2k words
2.74
23k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our life started over the internet with a few rejections from her, but I kept persisting, one day she replied, and we chatted every day, I really wanted to go over there to the Philippines to meet her but could not afford to with my work commitment's, so I asked her to come over here and she agreed.

Now we had to get all the passport and visa sorted that was a very trying time not to mention the waiting, finally we got the ok and she was coming over to My Country.

The day she arrived was a very exciting time waiting for her to get off the plane, then she appeared she was very petite my feelings were mixed I think she felt the same. We gathered her small suitcase and headed home to a very untidy house. Once we were there we had a chat and made our way to the next town to buy a bed as I just slept on the floor.

On our way to the next town we got to know each other, it was good to spend that time driving and talking on the way home she had to go to the toilet to pee and there are not many rest stops on the way, so I suggested that she go beside the road which she agreed that was a good sign that she was the right girl for me no fuss no bother(would love to see her piss standing in front of a group of guys), once we were home we put the bed together which Trixie helped and not half heartily helped but did a lot of the work which impressed me very much. Once the bed was together we got ready for bed. I was planning on just a get to know each other night but that didn't happen we fucked straight away all a bit awkward she was very tight and was hurting a bit I suspect not that I am that big.

The next day I went to work and said to leave the house and I will clean it when I get home, but on my arrival home the house was spotless, and my dinner cooked although there was not much in the fridge. We got on well over the months than she went home. A couple of months later she come back only to carry on as we were. This time back there was a little more sex talk and more on my adventurous sex life of threesomes and gangbangs which she made it clear that she wold never do. But our sex got more adventurous and trying new things with each other, than she went home again, missing each other and the sex we were having lots of sex talks and the online sex got very intense with each other doing very wild things.

Now it was nearly time for her to return, here comes the bombshell I never expected in my wildest dreams although I wanted it. Trixie come straight out and said I want to be a slut and a whore, my jaw hit the ground was I really hearing this, I said that I was happy with her as she is and not to do this for me, but she insisted that it is what she wants. I flew to Manila to meet her by the time I got there she had been paid for a fuck and was a whore a new beginning. I went to her home town meet the family, got engaged to my now whore fiancé and we returned to My Country but before we come back we ran some adds, booked in at a motel where she had 4 clients 3 fucks and a blowjob that afternoon now she was really a whore and she loved it. The next day she had 4 clients 3 fucks and a blow job one guy with a big cock fucked her up the arse that was a first, we had an attempt at it, but It was too tight, and I was hurting her I guess it was different when the guy was paying for it she said it hurt a lot. In this trip she was fucked 144 times in the 3 months it was so incredible to watch her preform in a gangbang. The more she fucks the more she likes it. I have not found anything she won't do from fisting, anal, golden showers, gangbangs, loves doggy, deepthroat and straight out fucking. So much more I want to try.

Fucking her is not just another fuck it is a whole new experience which is getting better all the time and now she is moved to be a slut in her home town last night she went to a disco in her home town and picked up two guys for a threesome which lasted for hours. Trixie is going to do this more often and I am so proud to be her man. I love her being a slut. Can't wait till she is a fulltime whore also work in a go-go bar.

Trixie has now worked in a Girly bar in North Philippines it was a bit slow to begin with but after a couple of drunkin nights she started to get fucked every night 2 in 0ne night. So, I had to go back to Manila to work she went before me and worked in one of the Girly bars there which was not so good. So, before I arrived there we advertised for some men to fuck her on the Friday night she got One Italian and the Saturday she got Two Italian's to fuck her before I arrived.

It was a hard week at work, we fucked as much as we could and when it was time to go home we advertised for company for her on the ship no takers, so from Manila to Cebu she fucked one of the crew members.

The next night travelling from Place to Place the crew paid her attention as she boarded so she gave attention back which turned out very nicely after the ship sailed at 7pm One of the Crew came around and they fucked till about 9pm he was a very young virgin. Than about midnight the young one came and took her to the quarters where another 5 Crew members took turns fucking her.

She is now becoming a very big slut as well as a wonderful whore, I brought her new clothes some of which leave very little to the imagination and she is starting to wear them not as much as I like but she is making an effort. I hope whenever we go out she will be fucked in a room or a toilet or even if it is a private party fucked in front of everyone by anyone who wants to.

We plan on going on a three month trip and our aim is that she fucks 500 men she says she is very excited. To do this I said that she will have to be very fit as men don't want a dead fuck. That is what as a whore makes her different is that it is not just about the money , she really wants to please men to the maximum no matter who they are.

To be continued