The Wood Nymph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keraloch
keraloch
12 Followers

I knelt down between her legs and began softly tracing the outline of her lips through the panties. My fingers became very damp from it and so almost without thought I brought them up to my mouth to taste her.

The taste was like nothing I could ever imagine. It's like the way an orgasm feels, combined with watching a sunset from the top of a mountain and taking a drink of cold water on a hot day. I could feel my pussy heat up and my nipples stiffen. My whole body felt almost like it was tingling.

The next thing I knew I was leaning down over her, my face close to her wer pussy as I tugged down the panties that were covering it. I licked out for another long taste of her nectar and then, trying to imitate what she had done to me, I began working my way up her body to suckle on her nipples before going back down to her pussy again.

As I knelt there, my tongue lapping deep in her pussy, I felt movement beside me and turned to see Paul looking at me. I grinned at him, bent down to press my face back into the slit before me and stuck my ass in the air, giving it a little wiggle. It didn't take Paul long to figure out what I wanted. He moved behind me and with a hard thrust sank his shaft deep into my slick pussy. That's all it took to take me over the edge. My body quivered with multiple orgasms as Paul pounded deep into me and I drank the sweet nectar from the mystery lady on the ground. I must have been doing something right myself as she started to moan and her pussy began to squirt. At the same time I felt Paul go off inside me with a groan. I have never felt anything so erotic. The taste of another woman on my lips, The feel of power from having given her an orgasm at the same time as a hot stud quivering deep inside my pussy as my own orgasm rolled through my body. Paul and myself both collapsed onto the ground.

With out a word the lady stood up, slid her fingers deep into her pussy, bringing them out wet with her own juices and then placed them in Paul's mouth, letting him clean them. Then she turned and walked off into the woods. I grabbed Paul and pulled him in for a deep kiss, sharing the nectar that I had left on my lips.

July 19 -- Sarah

Morning

We decided our visitor must be the wood nymph. We can't think of anything else that makes any more sense so whoever she is, that is what we are going to call her.

After the Nymph had left us we made love again, and probably four more times through out the night. It's hard to believe the stamina Paul has. It seems that with the slightest wiggle of my ass he is erect and ready again. I have been taking advantage of it. I have never had so many orgasms and though he leaves me quivering I am ready for more.

We have decided to go see if we can find the Nymph. I think she probably owes Paul a little something now.

July 19 -- Sarah

Afternoon

Turns out we didn't need to go far. We had barely left our meadow when we heard loud moans coming from the trees. Just inside we found a small clearing where the wood nymph was reclined with her fingers deep inside her own slit, rubbing furiously as her body shook with a wild orgasm. I pushed Paul towards her and he moved in to kneel and begin lapping up her juices. I found it very erotic as her mound pressed into my husband's face and her body quivered with another orgasm. Finally her shaking stopped and she gently pushed Paul back until he lay down.

Grinning wickedly at me the Nymph knelt above Paul's erection, her dripping pussy just touching the tip of his cock. I moved over to kneel above Paul's head and watched hungrily as she began to slowly lower down over his shaft, her pussy lips sliding aside to take his girth deep inside. As she sank down Paul's tongue shot out to caress my clit and I shuddered with climax. The Nymph lifted herself up and sunk down hard and it unison Paul sucked hard on my clit. It felt like the three of us were one. Paul began panting into my pussy, the Nymph started moaning and leaned forward to kiss me and squeeze my tits and we all climaxed together.

After Paul had licked me clean I stood up and let the Nymph take my place so Paul could perform the same service for her. Judging by the way his cock was still rock hard he seemed to be enjoying himself so I decided to take advantage of it.

I took my place above Paul's cock, slick with the juice of another woman, and slowly lowered my ass onto it, marveling once again at the feel of it slowly spreading my cheeks and filling me up completely. This time, though, there was no pain at all. It was intense pleasure and I pounded hard down onto him, letting his cock sink deep before lifting up and ramming down again. I reached forward and began to roll the other woman's nipples between my fingers, squeezing hard as an orgasm shuddered through me. She screamed with pleasure at the same time and filled Paul's mouth again. I felt my husband begin to cum, warm liquid shooting into my ass and finally I lifted off him. With one last grind against Paul's face the Nymph stood and walked off out of sight as we sat numb on the ground.

July 19 -- Paul

Afternoon

It's been a couple hours since we made it back to camp from our morning rendezvous with our Nymph. I have been in such a cloud of euphoria after the whole experience that it has taken me this long to collect my thoughts so I could write about it.

We went looking for the Nymph and found her a little ways into the trees on the edge of our clearing. She was laying on the ground with her legs spread and her fingers rubbing hard inside her. She was in the middle of an orgasm as we walked up to her, her body shaking and her juices spraying past her fingers. Sarah gave me a little push and I knelt down and began to lick the Nymph as she slowed down from her climax.

She thrust her hips up into my face and I began to work my tongue into her, taking everything she had and letting her know I wanted more. She rewarded me for my efforts and my mouth was filled with her essence as she began to buck furiously against me. Her orgasm subsided and I was about to stick my cock into her and fuck her but she seemed to have a better idea.

The Nymph pushed me away from her and back until I was laying down on the soft grass then she knelt above my cock. She glanced up at Sarah and then slowly began to lower onto me. The first touch of her velvety moist pussy against the head of my shaft was like a fire roaring through my body. I caught a glimpse of my cock being swallowed into her and then the sight was blocked out as Sarah pushed her own pussy down onto my face.

The way Sarah was already dripping she must have been enjoying this almost as much as I was. It hardly took any work at all on her clit before I felt her vibrate with an orgasm. At the same time the woman on my cocked dropped down hard and I could feel myself begin to cum. The Nymph worked me hard and furious and in return I sucked Sarah's clit and tongued her as deep as I could. Both girls were moaning above me and Sarah's juices were flooding my mouth.

The girls finally calmed down and slowly stood up. I stared up into two moist, naked pussies as they shared a quick kiss and then traded places on me.

This time it was the tightness of Sarah's ass than lowered onto my shaft. I could feel the squeeze of it sucking me in. She pounded hard into me, and almost instantly began to scream with pleasure. The Nymph had her pussy pressed down onto my face and her juices were there for the taking once again. My own orgasm hit and I felt myself spraying into Sarah's sexy ass. I licked the Nymph clean and she finally stood up and walked out of the clearing.

Sarah and I just sat on the ground holding each other, awash in a wave of pleasure until finally we built up the energy to make it back to our camp.

July 20 -- Sarah

Morning

I woke up to the sounds of moans coming from beside me. Our Nymph had returned and was astride my husband, his cock plunged deep inside her ass. I watched for a minute as she rammed down onto him, letting out a gasp of pleasure with each thrust, and then moving over to kneel behind her I squeezed her breast with one hand and worked two fingers of the other into her moist slit. I could feel Paul's cock through the wall of the Nymph's pussy and when he began to cum I felt her walls tighten and soon she was spraying into my hand. As she looked back at my I raised my hand up and licked it clean.

Still looking at me the Nymph raised up off of Paul. I watched as his cock slowly left her ass and a little of his cum began to leak out of it. When she bent forward to share a kiss with my husband I took my place on Paul's cock and then pulled the Nymph's ass up so I could lick my husband's semen from her, pushing my tongue in to get as much as possible.

It's amazing how Paul is able to keep going. After giving the Nymph one load he filled me with another and after she left us he rolled on top of me and we fucked again.

July 22 -- Sarah

I am not sure what time it is, probably afternoon.

The last few days have been nothing but sex. The Nymph comes back to the camp every couple hours. Sometimes we take turns on Paul, one of us riding his stiff cock while the other lets him lick her pussy, other times we fuck each other. She has taught me well and I have become very good at making her cum. Her pussy is so amazing. Soft and silky, always wet and ready. The flavor of her is very erotic. I love to feel her having an orgasm while my fingers are locked inside her letting her juices flow around them as I caress the rough little button of her g-spot. Then scissoring together to rub our wet pussies hard into each other, letting our juices mix before we allow Paul to clean us off. He is always more than willing to let us use him however we want.

When the Nymph isn't around I pass the time fucking Paul by myself. He is always ready, spending most of the time laying back with his cock it the air like all he wants is to be used as a fuck toy by myself or the Nymph.

It's amazing how hard he cums when I mount him, and then moments later he will be stiff again. I can alternate between letting him fuck my pussy until he cums and then hard into my ass and then back again with out hardly any pause, which is a very good thing because my body craves the feel of an orgasm. With each day that passes I seem to need it more and it becomes even easier to achieve. A couple thrusts deep in my ass and I will be squirting all over. Sometimes I will just push my butt plug in and walk around, letting the movement of my body bring me to a screaming orgasm.

August

I'm not sure what day it is anymore. I haven't thought to write anything for at least a week, maybe more.

A lot of the time I can think of nothing but having sex. There is a man here with me who's whole purpose seems to be for my use. My Nymph comes often to share him with me. She promises that soon we will be ready for her.

I just got done fucking the man beside me. I can feel the warmth of his cum in my pussy and ass. Lately there has been a new feeling, an energy inside me. With every pump of the cock in my pussy I can feel it build. When I orgasm the pressure releases and flows out. The cock springs to life again. I need his cum. I can feel it moving inside me with his release as he drives into me from behind while I write this. The energy builds again. I must find my Nymph. It is time.

Epilogue

They lay side by side in the waters of the mountain pool. Hands grasping and squeezing each other's breasts with the rythem of the pounding being given to them by the males between their legs.

With each thrust their bodies are rocked by another orgasm. Their pussies quiver and they scream in unison as more of themselves flow out into the water. Over and over it happens.

With eyes half glazed she looks over at her new sister. It has been such a long time alone. Finally. All her preperations have come together. One was never quite enough, but now, with the two of them.... another orgasm shakes her very soul. She can feel the well of energy releasing again. It flows down and out, passing around the softening cock that had just sent another burst of cum into her, causing it to once again become solid. She watches the slight milkiness drift into the pool, joining with the same coming from her new sister.

A gentle current begins to drift her nectar out into the pond, where it begins to make it's way towards the creek. The enhanced waters begin to move faster, rushing along through the valley to spill out into a river, moving ever onward and down. Down through the mountains the river flows until in finally spills into the resevoir of the town far below.

The Nymph smiles to herself as she thinks of the town below. Another orgasm, the strongest of the day, she almost pushes the male out with the force of it. Her body rocks, pelvis thrusting hard against the male, forcing him deep into her again. He stiffens up again, but he seems to be slowing down. She needs more, but soon she won't need to worry about wearing them out, or ever being alone again. The two Nymphs look into each other's eyes, lips locking for a deep kiss before releasing with another scream of passion.

And the waters flow ever onward.

keraloch
keraloch
12 Followers
12