The Wooden Chair

Story Info
A random visit from my love leads to more on the chair.
3k words
4
24.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers

As I am sleeping in my bed, I hear the doorbell ring. I roll over and look at the alarm clock which tells me it is not even 8 o'clock yet. It is too early for a delivery person so I slide out of my bed, quickly put on a pair of basket ball shorts and a t-shirt then rush to the front door. Looking through the peak hole, I see you standing with a smile on your face.

"What on earth are you doing in your pajamas and why are you ringing my door bell this early?"

On any other Tuesday morning, you would already be preparing for school to start and most likely taking attendance in home room. You walk into my house and give me a warm hug and kiss before explaining your reason for the visit.

As I am wiping the sleep from my eyes, after closing the front door behind you, you say, "We are on a three hour delay because of fog. It isn't bad here, but apparently it is really bad in the rural areas. I thought I would give you a surprise visit."

Operating on less than five hours of sleep, I yawn and take a seat in a wooden chair and lean on the kitchen table. You sit down next to me with your ever present smile that could warm the most frigid heart. I force a half-hearted fake smile in return, wishing I were fast asleep in my bed.

"So here we are. You know I work early in the morning and have had less than five hours of sleep right?" I groan as I use my hands, resting on the table, as a pillow. You do not reply, simply standing up and moving behind me. A moment later, I feel your warm lips kissing the back of my neck. The heat of your skin feels delightful.

Your soft kisses begin lulling me back to sleep until you pull my shoulders backward, resting against the back of the chair. With my eyes still closed, I feel you grab my right arm and move it to my side. I hear a little commotion then feel something soft run along the back of my wrist. By time my eyes open and I am able to see what you are up to, you have my hand tied to the back of the chair.

I struggle to free my hand, but you have secured it well with what I recognize as your hair ribbon that was around your pony tail. I try to reach across my body and untie my bound hand, but the tight knot is difficult to free. You disappear for a moment then return to the room, standing behind me. I am not able to see what you are doing. You stand on my left side and grab my left wrist. I try to fight you, but I am too tired to use my normal strength.

"What in the world are you doing?" I ask as you wrap a shoe string around my wrist and tie it to the other side of the chair frame.

You kiss me on the nape of my neck and give me a seductive smile before you finish securing my hand. Once you are done tying my hand, you pull the chair back away from the table a few inches then straddle my legs. I look into your mischievous eyes as you run your hands up and down my chest then begin tickling my sides.

My body wiggles and contorts as your fingers tickle my sensitive ribs and underarms. I could kick your ass right now. I am tired and in no mood for your games. Why do you have to be so difficult? You could have just entered my house using your own key and simply cuddled up next to me in bed. Instead, you made me get out of bed and now you are tickling me while restraining me hands. Sometimes you drive me insane.

"Stop. Stop," I exclaim while gasping for air in between laughs.

After a few seconds you give me my wish and stop. "Are you awake and ready to give me some attention now?" you ask. "After all, I haven't gotten to see much of you lately with our conflicting work schedules. I thought that since I am on a school delay, you may want to spend a couple hours of quality time with me."

"Fine. I am clearly awake now. Just release my hands."

You start tickling my sides again, for a brief moment, before stopping to say, "I will stop tickling you and free your hands if you promise to lose your attitude and spend some quality time with me."

I give you another forced smile. "Okay, free my hands and we will spend some time together."

Once you untie my hands, I stand up and spin you around, placing your butt in the chair. I can tell from your nipples protruding through your shirt that you are not wearing a bra and are clearly excited. I straddle your legs and wrestle the shoe string away from your hands, placing it on the table behind me. Leaning in, I give you several soft, seductive kisses.

Now that I have you distracted, I raise one of your arms above your head and softly run the tip of my fingers down its length. You give me a playful moan and tell me that feels good. I lower that arm then raise the other arm and do the same thing while you keep your eyes closed. I raise both arms and run my hands down both arms, this time trailing my hands past your armpits and down the side of your breasts.

You cross your arms as I run my fingertips up and down your arms two more times. Knowing that you are relaxed and in a vulnerable position, I reach back and grab the shoe string, quickly wrapping it around your crossed wrists while pinning you against the back of the chair with my weight. You try to pull your arms away, but by time you react, I have already wrapped the shoe string around them twice and am quickly tying the shoestring into a knot around your bound wrists.

I slide out from under your arms and off your hips as you look at me with a confused look. Your hands drop down to your lap. "You know I am easily going to be able to free my hands, right?" You say to me, so matter of fact.

With part one of my plan achieved, I move behind you with the rest of the shoestring in hand and pull your arms up over your head.

"Two can play this game" I say as I tie the other end of the shoe string to the back of the chair base, securing your arms behind your head.

Moving the chair around 180 degrees, I push the back of the chair against the kitchen table then straddle your legs with a wide grin on my face. Your compromised position causes your breasts to protrude toward me. I glance down at them and see your nipples are still hard. The look of them makes me want to palm them, but I restrain my desire for the moment.

"Did tickling me turn you on?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No it didn't," you tell me, trying to hide your obvious arousal.

"Hmm, I don't believe you."

"Why would that turn me on?" You say, pausing a moment. "I was just trying to wake you up."

Knowing you are in a compromised position, I give you a long, seductive kiss then quickly stand up and rush into my bedroom then grab a blindfold and two hand ties from my sex toy drawer. I hurry back into the kitchen and put the blindfold over your eyes, while dropping the hand ties onto the floor.

You ask, "What do you think you are doing?"

I know that you already know what I am doing. "I will make you a deal...You say tickling me did not turn you on, but I don't believe you."

Lifting your hips, I slide your pajama bottoms and panties down your hips. You try to stop me by pressing your hips against the chair, but my strength allows me to pull them down your hips despite your attempt to stop me.

"Don't," you plead with me.

I ignore your half-hearted request and slide them down your legs, pulling them off your feet and throwing them on the floor. Lifting one of your legs up toward your shoulder, I say "If you are not wet, I will untie you and let you go. However, if you are excited like I think you are, then we are going to have some fun."

"Did you ever think that you tying me up and removing my pants may have made me excited and not tickling you?" You say, pleading your case.

"I don't think so", I say. "Your nipples were hard and protruding your shirt long before I tied you up."

Holding your leg up by your shoulder gives me wide access to your nether region. I can see that your lips are engorged and already receding. While holding your leg with one hand, I reach down and grab one of the hand restraints from the floor, using it to secure your leg to the top of the chair. Next, I grab the second restraint and lift your other leg up toward your shoulder then secure it to the top of the chair as well.

Taking a step back, I look down at my work in approval. Your legs are spread open, giving me full access to your sweetness. I move toward you and give you another kiss. This time however, you do not kiss me back.

"Okay, time for the test." I whisper in your ear.

You say, "This is not fair. This isn't quality time together."

Grinning at your defeat, I reply, "As long as you are not wet, as you say, we will have plenty of quality time together. If you are wet though, we will have another kind of fun together."

Kneeling down on the ground, I trace your pink lips with my index finger before slowly dipping the tip of my finger inside your vagina. Just as I thought, you are wet. In fact, you are not just a little wet, you are very wet.

"Well, well, well" I exclaim. "It appears you are very wet indeed."

You protest. "I told you it was from you tying me up, not from me tickling you. Now let me go."

Not buying your weak excuse for being wet, I argue my point. "If that were the case, your nipples wouldn't have been hard and poking through your shirt after tickling me. In fact, because you aren't wearing a bra, I think this is what you wanted all along."

You do not reply, but rather release a soft moan as my finger begins slowly sliding in and out of your vagina. Your stomach muscles are flexing tightly as your ass inches toward me. I place my thumb on your hood and tap it a few times while my finger slides in and out of your hot, moist sweet spot.

My eyes glance up to your breasts and divert my attention. I remove my fingers from your nether region, hearing you grunt in disapproval. Sliding your shirt up over your breasts and face, I slide the arms of the shirt down the shoestring. My hands begin kneading your firm breasts while I lean in and kiss your chin.

You lower your head, wanting the kiss on the lips. However, because you did not kiss me back the last time, I am not going to reward your silent request with a kiss on the lips. Instead, I kiss the side of your neck, to which you remind me not to leave hickeys because you could lose your teaching job. I remember you are not allowed to have hickeys so I kiss gently.

My lips move down your chest then take your left nipple in my mouth as I continue to knead the other breasts, feeling your hard nipple pressing against my palm. I run my tongue around your nipple then suck it into my mouth and nurse it like a baby.

You exclaim, "Mmm, that feels so good."

Taking my time, I concentrate on your breasts for a few minutes. Once I have had enough fun with them, I trail kisses down your stomach, past your mound, and around your engorged labia. Knowing how much you always desire me to go straight for your clit, I decide that since you are restrained, I will take me time. Normally, you push my face between your legs and hump my face, but this morning you do not have that option.

Playfully, I kiss the very tip of your clitoral hood. Your hips raise off the chair, pushing toward my face. I retreat, not allowing the pressure you desire so much. After a second, I place another kiss on the tip of your hood. Again your hips lift off the chair.

"Please don't tease," you beg. "My legs are getting tired. If you don't let them down soon, I am not going to be able to stand."

Knowing that my time with having your legs in the air is limited, I pull away and head back into my bedroom. I grab a small vibrator and an egg from my toy drawer. Returning to you, I turn on the vibrator and watch your facial expression as you recognize the noise.

"MMM" you moan as the vibrator moves up and down your slit before dipping inside your vagina.

Your inner muscles flex, pushing the vibrator out of your hole. I slide it in a little further and ask if you like that. You moan in agreement. While pushing the vibrator in and out of you, I turn on the bullet and lightly press it against your exposed clit, causing your hips to jolt toward the toy.

Your moans grow louder and louder as your restricted hips do their best to thrust forward against the toys that are manipulating your body. Drops of your juices begin to drip down onto the seat of the wood chair. Wanting to taste your sweet nectar, I pull away the bullet and replace it with my tongue. My tongue laps swollen clit, causing you to moan several times.

I continue to push the vibrator in and out of your vagina as my tongue skillfully teasing your aching clitoris. It is obvious that you are very excited and working toward a glorious orgasm. I remove the vibrator and slither my tongue deep inside your vagina, tasting your delicious juices.

"I want the real thing inside me," you say.

Turning off the vibrator and egg, I place them at the foot of the chair then begin removing the restraints from your feet, allowing them to fall to the floor. Straddling your sore legs, I give you several passionate kisses.

You pull away from me briefly to gasp for air. Before giving me another kiss, you tell me that you are close. Not ready to let you have all the fun, I suck on your nipples a little before sliding off your legs and spreading them wide open. I pull your hips to the edge of the chair and kneel before them once more.

The tip of my tongue slides up and down your slit, teasing your clit and dipping slightly inside your vagina several times until you wrap your legs around my shoulders and bury my face in your nether region. I grab two hands full of your ass and squeeze your cheeks as I apply direct pressure on your clitoris with my tongue as your body writhes in the chair. I look up and see beads of sweat dripping down your face.

Enjoying the way I am making you feel, I pull my tongue away from your clit just before you have an orgasm. Your body collapses to the chair as you grunt your disapproval and curse me out for stopping. Wanting you to be fully satisfied, I stand up and remove my shorts and underwear from my my body. Your body movements and moans have immensely turned me on.

Standing between your legs, I place my hands on the top of the chair back to support my weight. Leaning in, I give you a passionate kiss as I position my hips between your hips and slowly slide my hard penis inside your eagerly awaiting vagina. The heat and twitching of your vagina muscles cause me to moan in your mouth.

Your hips instantly thrust toward me, pushing me deeper inside your walls. Our thrusts are disconnected for a few seconds before we both find a syncing rhythm. Together, we make sweet love to each other, pushing you toward an orgasm.

Our hips smack against each other as I thrust my hips against you, pushing as deep inside you as I can manage to go. Your tight, twitching wall quickly bring me close to an orgasm of my own. A moment later, I feel your body begin to twitch violently as your hips thrust hard against me. Your panting grows heavy just before your body locks, suspended in the air. I thrust hard inside you with intensity as an orgasm washes over your body.

After a few more thrusts, I slam my hips into you and grunt as I come deep inside your walls. The heat of my release sends you into another mini orgasm. My body jerks as I lean against your panting body, feeling your breasts pressed hard against my chest. I fumble with the knot of the shoestring tied around your wrists until I have loosened the knot. You pull your hands down and wrap them around my upper torso as my hands wrap around your head, holding you close to me. We collapse onto the floor, smothered in sweat.

After we gain composure, you realize that you have a little over an hour to get to school. I return to bed fully satisfied and happy you visited, while you quickly shower. You give me a quick kiss and say "good night" before heading home to dress for work.

storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers