The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing became ragged as she fought to regain control of her own body. She couldn't believe how forcefully and easily she had cum, in response to his so oral attentions. Her mind and body were awash in sensations that she had seldom felt before. She was conflicted in that she didn't want him to stop what he was doing, but she also craved to feel his cock filling her pussy. But he made that decision for her, as he began to kiss his way along her stomach. She felt his cock rubbing against her inner thigh as he worked his way up her body. Reaching down, and again taking hold of his hard cock, and guiding it's swollen head to her awaiting slit. Rubbing it up and down her wet pussy, covering it's smooth skin with her juice, before slowly inserting it into her tight cunt. He immediately began to ease into her, slowly. Alternating between pushing and pulling back just slightly, going a little deeper with each push, as her pussy began to relax and stretch, allowing him in. Letting out a low groan as he filled her.

Her pussy was so tight, as he slowly slid his swollen member deeper and deeper into her. Afraid that he was hurting her, he moved as slow as he possibly could, only to have her grab his waist band, and pull, forcing him into her . Her legs wrapping around his waist, squeezing , as she impaled herself even harder upon his pike. He could fell her pussy contract and relax, as he moved deeper inside her. He began to move in and out as her pussy milked his cock. Pulling out just until just the head of his cock was inside her, he would pause and then suddenly and forcefully thrust back in, cause her to grunt and gasp. Her hot juices gushed out with each thrust, coating his cock and balls, lubricating his next thrust. Her fingernails causing stinging red welts on his ass, as her continued to fuck her, harder and faster with each thrust. Her screams spurring him on, as she dropped her legs, and began to buck and thrust him.

Her mind was filled with a kaleidoscope of color and light, as with each thrust she felt as if he were gonna split her in two. Unable to catch her breath, her face and hands began to tingle, as he mercilessly pounded into her. The line between pain and pleasure having long since vanished, her only thought was..."fuck me harder!!"...She ached to feel his cum filling her tight wet cunny. She began to me him thrust for thrust, milking his rock hard cock for it's hot, sticky load.

The fire began deep within his groin, as he felt his balls tighten, recognizing the signs, he attempted to slow his tempo, in order to prolong his own pleasure. She was having none of that and began to buck even harder and faster, compensating for his slowing down. Her pussy continued to constrict and relax with each movement, literally milking his cock. The fire continued to build and began to travel through his balls and up into his cock. With each thrust, the pressure built, until it became almost too painful to resist. His body tensed, as he tried to hold back the inevitable. Rearing up, his hands hold her hips tight, as he drilled his cock deep in to her hungry twat...He couldn't hold back anymore as his cock let loose it's molten load, filling her cunny. Spasm, after spam racked his body as his cock continue to deposit, load upon load of cum deep inside her tight pussy...

Her felt as if it was on fire, as his cum continued to explode into her. She could feel each of his cocks spasms as it deposited what like gallons of molten hot cum inside her pussy. She continued to milk his cock, craving every drop of his precious liquid. She could feel her own orgasm building, ignited by his. As he continued to move inside her, waves of unspeakable pleasure started to pulse through her body, followed by a series of uncontrollable spasms. Her hands seeking out her breasts, squeezing them , tugging and twisting her nipples, the mixture of pleasure and pain was overwhelming, until finally exhausted, and breathless, her body surrendered.

His body, spent, he leaned down, kissing her lightly, as he slowly withdrew from her cum filled pussy. As he sat back onto his heels, she came up with him pushing further back, until he laid on the ground, with her above him. She reached up, finally removing the hat, as she leaned into him, kissing him hard and deep, He could feel her hand moving down his body, seeking out his still rigid member. She began to kiss her way down his body, as her hand once again took hold of his cock. He could feel her tits sliding down his stomach, her hard nipple pressing into his skin. His cock was suddenly, and pleasantly surrounded by warm, soft flesh, as she pressed her tits together around his member, and began to slide them up and down along it's length.

Looking down as she stroked his cock with her tits, flicking her tongue over it's tip each time it peeped out, tasting his cum mixed with her nectar. Releasing his cock from it's fleshy pillows, she began to run her tongue up and down the length of it's veiny shaft, enjoying the taste of their sex mix that coated his cock. Holding his cock up as she took one and then the other of his balls, into her mouth, sucking and licking them clean. She could feel him shudder an hear his moans as she pleasured him. Licking her way back up his shaft, slipping his bulbous head between her soft, warm lips, she took him full into her cum hungry mouth, feeling it curve down the back of her throat as she did so. Releasing him from her mouth, his now saliva covered cock, glistened in the daylight. Wrapping her fingers around him, she began to stroke it, slowly at first, but with increasing speed and intensity, sending shudders through his body. Before once again engulfing him. His hips began to buck as he fucked her mouth.

The sensation of her mouth on his cock was amazing. She seemed determined to suck every ounce of come out of him, as she also gently squeezed his balls. Reaching down, and placing his hands upon her head, her began to fuck her beautiful mouth, feeling the vibrations of her moans move through his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his body...Once again he could feel pressure building within his balls. The pressure continued to build as it traveled up his shaft. Her mouth milking his cock, hungry for it's reward. Her head bobbing up and down with increasing speed, sensing her reward was mere moments away. His body jerked, as he held her head in place, his cock exploding inside her mouth. He could feel her as she tried to swallow every precious drop. Her hand taking hold of his shaft, squeezing every possible drop from his huge cum stick.

The taste of his salty cum was exhilarating, as she swallowed every drop, wasting nothing. Licking his cock clean once again, and then sliding up his body, finding his mouth with hers, ensuring he could taste himself on her lips. She laid on him, head resting upon his chest, falling asleep listening to his heartbeat.

He awoke suddenly, a beautiful naked woman laying on him. His mind raced, trying to determine if this was real, or if he was still asleep and this was a dream. She began to stir, looking up at him as she did so, a smile crossing her face, as she kissed him...OK this is real...a smile spread across his face..." We need to get dressed, before someone finds us."

Letting out a long low moan of surrender..." I know, I'm just not ready for this to end yet."

"Me either, but we need to get you back to the trail, and I need to get back to my exercise."

"I know, I know...ok."...Looking around, still sleepy..."Where did you put my shorts?"

"Ummmmmmm...I think they landed over there."...pointing toward a pile of fabric in front of a tree.

Getting to her feet, naked from the waist down, except for a pair of hiking boots, she strolled over to where her short laid.

He just laid there and watched her as she walked away, her naked ass, round and firm, moving in perfect motion. He continued to watch as she bent over to pull her shorts on, enjoying the view.

He needed to get moving, pulling his pants up and refastening them as he stood up. He walked over finding his shirt, draped on a small bush, pulling it over his head, tucking it back in to his waistband before refastening his belt. Picking up his pack and weapon, he once again was a man on a mission, but first he needed to make sure Wendy was safe.

They met in the middle of the small clearing, Wendy now redressed, hat and pack back in place, they embraced, holding each other, neither wanting to be the first to let go. But they both knew it couldn't last. They separated, still holding hands, he led her into the woods. No words were spoken, as they moved through the forest. After about an hour they came upon a trail...pointing down the trail he said..."That's the way back to the main parking lot, just stay on the trail and you should get there in about two hours."...Taking one of his spare canteens out, and handing it to her..."This should be enough to get you back."

Taking the canteen from him, staring into his dark green eyes, she leaned in and kissed him one more time. She turned to look down the trail in the direction he indicated, then turning back..."Will I..." There was no one there. No sound, no rustle of leaves, no breaking of twigs, he simply was not there...Looking down she saw a single pair of boot prints, and nothing else. A tear welled up in her eye as she began to walk down the trail, still holding the canteen. Finally looking at it she noticed some writing..."SGT R,...(555) 555-1234"...She smiled, and held the canteen tighter, determined never to lose it.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Almost sad

Great story, but the ending shouldn't have been quite so final. Love to know if he passed and if they got back together. Couple of typos and a tense switch that you could tidy up. Keep writing please; enjoyed it.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Nice story

I'm intreged. To know what happens later. Do they meet again, do he make his goal, do they work out other than sex?

Hope to read more of your stories and thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Secret within Me Ch. 01 A chance event uncovers the tip of a secret craving...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Teacher's Daughter Retruning Navy vet discovers his teacher's daughterin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Video Store Employees find ways to pass the time at the video store.in Erotic Couplings
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
More Stories