The Woods

Story Info
What waits in the woods?
1.9k words
4.46
42.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira is a beautiful girl. It has caused her problems at times, but then there are times it has worked in her favour. Take the innkeeper - it wasn't the first time he had sent her to the soldiers who come into the village. Kira didn't complain, most of the time they were nice, some even gave small tokens or coins. Besides it was better than serving in the main hall when the townsmen came to drown their anger and pain in ale. The other serving girls didn't make it any easier as most of them were jealous of Kira. Many of the serving girls had constant cuts and bruises from the rough treatment of the townsmen. No the soldiers weren't so bad – usually.

These soldiers were different. Kira was a simple girl with simple pleasures, she didn't pay much attention to politics and power shifts. She figured it was best to leave that to the people who know it best – the nobles. One thing Kira did know was the uniforms of the soldiers that had come to the village in the past – these men were new. These men had a air of danger around them, as if to warn people that where they went death was soon to follow.

As expected Kira was told to keep the soldiers company. "Make them happy" the innkeeper told her "whatever they want." The other serving girls snickered at her bad luck. Before leaving the room the innkeeper turned back "Beth, you go with her. Whatever they want."

Kira and Beth headed up the stairs to the soldiers' rooms carrying trays laden with food and ale for the men. There were six soldiers of varying rank, the two senior officers shared one room, the other four in the room down the hall. "You take the junior officers" Beth told Kira, "and don't be looking for help from me – I'll be busy enough on my own."

Kira approached the door, knocked and was let in. Was it the room was really small or were all these men really big? Kira stepped into the room and looked for a space to put the tray down. Before she could ask the men started pawing at her and making rude remarks. "Don't spill that ale, wench" the largest one told her as he grabbed the hem of her skirt and tore a slit up to her hip. Kira knew she would be lucky to get out of this alive.

One of the soldiers behind her jostled her shoulder, causing Kira to drop the tray. Food flew in all directions and the ale jugs broken apart, the ale running between the floor boards to the rooms below. "Stupid bitch!" the big soldier growled as he struck her across the face. The soldiers all started laughing at the sight she made cowering on the floor, with a red mark spreading across her face.

The laughs were cut short by a high scream followed by a man's shout. The soldiers rushed out the door to check on their superiors. Kira heard jumbled bits of yelling. She pieced together enough to know that Beth was dead (or soon would be) at the hands of the senior soldiers. She knew this was the only chance she would have so she moved to the window and climbed out. Luck was with her and she jumped into a hay filled wagon before rolling to the end and off. As soon as her feet hit the ground she heard a shout from the window above. Kira took off running.

Kira knew that no one in the village would help her – she had no money to offer and they wouldn't risk their own lives to save hers. She knew the soldiers would catch her if she kept to the road – they had the advantage of horses. Dread settled in her stomach as realized she would have to entered the haunted woods.

Kira didn't believe the woods were actually haunted, but there were stories of strange sounds coming from the woods. Any woodsman who entered were never seen again. A healer had gone into the woods as a short cut many years ago - he came out of the woods, but he was never the same. He wouldn't talk to anyone and spent less and less time in the village. The townsfolk believed he went insane from the ghosts.

Behind her Kira could hear the pounding of horses' hooves on the hard ground and the yells of the soldiers giving chase. She headed into the trees and what she hoped was a chance at safety. Almost immediately the soldiers had to lose the horses – the trees were too close together to make any speed on horseback. For what seemed like hours, Kira could hear the men behind her giving chase. The men were getting closer, crashing through the brush. Kira heard the wind start to howl through the trees. The branches of the mighty trees began to creak and sway. Kira heard a man scream. The injured man moaned into the silence a moment before starting to scream again. The scream was cut short.

Terrified Kira bolted further into the woods. The wind got stronger and then all the men were screaming. It was dusk when she escaped the inn, but under the canopy of the trees it was already dark. Exhausted & scared, her fear keeps her moving. Unexpectedly Kira stumbles into a clearing. Looking up she can see the velvet night sky alight with moon and stars. There is a gentle river with a small pool.

Knowing she can go no further and beyond caring what may happen to her, Kira moves to the stream. She takes a long drink from the cool water. Looking at the pool, she removes her tattered clothes to bathe in the pool, her only light coming from the moon shining brightly above. As she sits in the pool, she is surrounded by the sweet smell of the night-blooming flowers around her. Her muscles begin to relax and she begins to feel light headed.

Not wanting to fall asleep and drown in the pool, Kira climbs out the moonlight shimmering on her wet body. Kira moves to the remains of her clothes and lays down. Exhaustion claims her mind and body causing her to fall asleep under the stars.

Something is different. Kira's mind isn't working properly, almost like she is drugged. It is still dark, but she is no longer laying under the stars. Kira can feel the thick vines that binding her and the rough bark of the tree behind her. The vines have leaves, and there is one tickling the nipple of each of her breasts. The tips are already hardened. As her mind clears she feels two large leaves covering her eyes, probably tied by more vine.

Kira gasps as she feels fingers gently stroking her all over. The pressure increases a bit – not painful, but enough to make her moan. "Who's there?" she calls out. There is no sound but the sigh of the wind through the trees. Kira cannot tell anything about her tormentor – is it a man or a woman?

Hands grip her ankles and spread them apart. Kira knows there is something strange about these hands, but she still can't think clearly. As more hands begin to stroke between her legs, she no longer cares. Light caresses on the delicate skin of her inner thigh. Slow progress up the wet folds of her pussy and back towards her anal opening. She can't help but respond with a gentle rock and twist of her hips and a little moan escapes her parted lips. The scent of her sex juice mixes with the scent of the flowers in the air.

The hands withdraw and Kira can feel something thicker move between her legs. Believing it to be a man's cock Kira begs "Please sir, release me." In response Kira feels the cock stroke back and forth in her wet slit. Slowly it penetrates her, moving in and out so slowly it's almost torture. She feels it leave entirely and a small disappointed "oh" escapes. In response perhaps, the cock comes back filling her in a single thrust. "Yes!" She screams, cumming immediately.

The cock remains firm and continues to plunder her delicate flesh. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Sometimes hard, sometimes gentle. Kira can feel the bark of the tree scratching her back & the vines dig into her body as she writhes. Unable to stop herself she comes again. And again.

"Please, tell your name sir" she asks. She drifts off to sleep in the silence.

While she slept her arms had been release to rest at her sides, restoring circulation. As Kira regains consciousness, she feels her arms once again raised over her head. Remembering what has already transpired, her juices start to flow. Once again her musk rises in the air around her.

The hands around her ankles lift her legs in the air – she is completely suspended but it's not painful. It feels like she is bent over from the waist, only upside down. In this position her pussy and asshole are completely exposed and accessible.

As before she first feels the touch of the hands, stoking and teasing. The cock feels bigger this time as it enters her pussy – it seems to reach right into the core of her. As it pumps in and out of her, her juices begin to run through her crack and over her anus before dripping to the ground. Kira can feel fingers massaging around the cock as it pummels into her.

The fingers use her cream to lubricate her asshole. "No, not that!" she cries, but the fingers take no heed. The fingers penetrate her virgin ass. "Oh Goddess help me" she cries and squirms as much as she can. But she cannot move and must let her tormentors have their way.

Kira's squirms change to work with the fingers. Moans and sighs escape her lips regularly, it feels so good. The fingers retreat and are replaced with another cock. At first it was a little painful while her tunnel was being stretched, but it soon became worth it as the pain resided and Kira felt stuffed full of cock.

Calling out to her tormentors, she bids them not to stop. "Oh, yes. Harder. Faster." She cries as her crisis approaches. Her inner muscles convulse pulling both cocks even deeper inside her. Kira screams her release with her hardest cum yet. As her breathing returns to normal, she notices that once again the woods are silent except for the sound of the rustling leaves.

Kira's legs are lowered again, and kept spread wide. The cock in her ass has pulled out, but the one in her pussy is still as hard as ever. She feels it begin to pulse. "Yes, cum in me" she calls. At that the leaves covering her eyes fall away. Puzzled for a moment Kira cannot believe what she sees. There are no men. She is being fucked by the very trees. The cocks she felt are actually thick vines. The fingers, thinner vines. As she takes this all in the vine remains in her pussy and begins to pulse stronger.

"Yes" she says and feels a warm liquid burst from the vine filling her, before the excess runs down her leg mixed with her own juices. The vines released her, laying her gently at the base of the biggest tree she'd ever seen. "Thank you" she said, and the leaves swayed slightly even though there was no breeze.