The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 09

Story Info
Janna and Mary both have a different evening than they plan
7.2k words
4.76
24.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

When Mary walked from the bath after taking a shower and saw that Jerry had laid out an outfit that she found absolutely beautiful. It was a pink chiffon dress, very sheer, and about knee length. She looked at it and then at Jerry, telling him how much she liked it.

“Jerry, I guess you know I don’t have any bra’s or panties with me that will go with this color.”

“I was hoping I was right, Mary, I think you’ll really make a show with that outfit, anyway I hope you’ll still wear it for me.”

“I’ll wear anything you want me too, honey.” Mary took the towel from her body and started to dry off, letting him ogle her as she did. She watched as he kept his eyes glued to her, and asked, “Do you like me this way Jerry?”

“Oh yes, Mary I like you very much dressed just the way you are, and in fact, I can prove it.” He stood and dropped his pants, then pulled his shorts down, showing her he was sporting a hard on.

Mary dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth, mewling and letting him know just how much she enjoyed the taste of his cock. She let his cock out of her mouth and held it as she licked on his balls, feeling his hands hold the sides of her head as she did, she put his cock back into her mouth and he started bucking his hips, fucking her mouth. She kept her teeth clear and let him use her for his purpose. It didn’t take long before his cock expanded and her mouth was again filled with his sperm. She kept her mouth around his cock until he settled down after his orgasm, then he pulled his cock out and sat back on the bed.

“You’re a fantastic cocksucker, Mary. I love it when I come in you mouth, it feels so good.”

“I love it too, Jerry, I just love being with you and making you happy.”

“We had better finish getting ready, it won’t be long before we have to leave.”

Mary stood and moved toward the bathroom so she could fix her hair.

“Wear you hair pulled back tight, Mary would you please?”

“Whatever you want, Jerry. I like it that way now and then.”

Jerry went into the bathroom with her and turned on the shower. He stepped in while she was doing her makeup, taking on last look at the beautiful woman that had just sucked his cock for the second time in the past hour. He knew that he would have to take some Viagra before they got home tonight, if was going to sleep with her all night, or at least be in the same bed with her. He didn’t think he would get a lot of sleep, with that talented mouth and that beautiful ass.

Mary put on her makeup, still tasting the reward she had just received for letting Jerry fuck her in the mouth. She thought about Janna and wondered if she was enjoying herself with Bill, she also wondered about the chiffon dress that she was going to wear. She knew that she would be showing off her tits and people would probably be able to see her pussy through her dress, but she enjoyed showing off. She wanted to show off for Jerry, she wondered if they would be going someplace where his friends would be, and if that was the reason he had picked out the dress. She listened to the shower shut off and looked over as he opened the door. He was a nice looking man, a nice body for the 60 years or so that he was, his pubic hair was gray like little hair he had on his head. She enjoyed being with him, he was a nice man, plus he had a lot of money and that only made it better. Hell, she was going to get fucked in this job anyway, it may just as well be somebody with money.

“You’re looking great Mary, I see you are about done. I was so excited before I took a shower, I forgot to tell you about the shoes that match you dress, they’re in the bedroom, when you finish, I’ll show you.” He looked over the model’s body as he toweled off and couldn’t wait for the guys at the club to see her. He may even offer her to one or two of his close friends, he was sure she wouldn’t mind, after all she was just another model. He had become used to them, and used to the way they were. He had delighted when Eva Lindstrom had told him about the night they spent with her. He knew she was a deviant, so he knew that this little model would do whatever he asked her just to get a job, that’s why he asked the men he did to casually meet them at the club. He had told them to take Viagra before the evening was over. He was almost sure he would offer her to his close friends, after all they offered him their conquests when they could. He may even invite Rollie over tonight, they had spent more than one evening together with one of his models.

Mary had finished her makeup and put her hair up in a tight fitting bun. She looked in the mirror and liked way she looked. It reminded her of those videos she used to watch Robert Palmer make. When she stepped into the bedroom, Jerry was sitting in a chair watching her.

Jerry watched Mary as she pulled the dress over her head and let it fall over her body. It fit just like he wanted it to, plus it showed off her body. The folds in the material didn’t make her look like she was absolutely naked, but now and then he would catch a glimpse of her aureole’s and he could see through it when she stood in the light. He picked up the 4 inch heels he had bought her and handed them to her. She put them on and stood before him.

“Do I look okay?”

“You look lovely, Mary.” He loved the way the heels made her calves bulge just a little. “You are going to enjoy this evening, and I’m sure you’ll love Rollie.”

Mary wondered who Rollie was, but she didn’t ask. She sat on the arm of the chair next to Jerry and he ran his hand under her dress and up to her pussy. He inserted a finger into her and then pulled it out and offered it to her. She licked it clean and sucked on it a little.

“You are such a hot little girl, Mary.”

She stood, and when they began to leave the room, Jerry wrapped his arm around her waist, letting his hand fall on her ass, as they walked through the door.

They walked through the house that way, and when they were let out, the limousine was waiting for them. Archie opened the door and stared at Mary as she entered, enjoying the view that was offered him. She was used to this, Mr. Bissel often had model’s who dressed scantily when they went out. He thought how beautiful this one was and thought to himself “What a lucky old bastard, getting to fuck these beautiful women, just because he was wealthy.”

Jerry got in the car and slid next to Mary, putting his arms around her shoulders.

Mary snuggled up to Jerry, her hand dropping to his lap, laying on his cock. She looked at Archie as he got in the drivers seat and smiled at him in the rear view mirror.

As they pulled out of the driveway, Jerry put his hand between Mary’s legs, moved under her dress and found her pussy. “We’re going to have dinner with a couple of my friends, Mary, I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind, Jerry as long as I’m with you.”

“Rollie is a business associate, baby, I want you to be very nice to him. You know what I mean, don’t you?”

Mary couldn’t believe it, she thought she was going to be alone with Jerry tonight, but if she was right, he was going to offer her to this Rollie. “That’s fine, Jerry, whatever you want me to do” she lied. He wanted her to be his whore, just like everyone else in this business, well if that is what he wanted, that’s what she would do, after all, a cock is a cock, and she had done worse things.

“Good, Mary, I’m sure he will enjoy that fine mouth of yours.”

Mary was upset, but she didn’t let Jerry know. She had thought he was one of the nice people in this business, but now she knew he was like all the rest. If he wanted to give her to his friends, she would give him a show, she would spend the rest of the evening making his wish he had treated her right. Mary started to massage Jerry’s cock through his pants, she would like to pull it out right now and give him another blow job, she let her legs spread for him, allowing him to finger her pussy. She whispered in his ear, “Stick a finger in my ass, Jerry.” She scooted her ass down on the seat, letting him have better access to her asshole, then she felt his finger push her ass open, burying itself up to the second knuckle. She squirmed against his hand and moaned loudly, seeing Archie look in the rearview mirror. She smiled at him and licked her lips, watching as his eyes looked down to see his boss, with his finger buried in her ass, and her legs spread wider, allowing Archie to see her open pussy. Her hand left Jerry’s cock and she began to finger her pussy, rubbing her clit, urging herself to orgasm.

Jerry smiled in the mirror at Archie, sometimes he would give the models he had in his bed to Archie for a night. He worked his finger in Mary’s ass, enjoying the way she was moaning and working her pussy in front of both of them. He thought to himself, “This bitch is wilder than I thought. She will be very good for my business.”

Mary looked into Jerry’s eyes as she started to tremble and she wondered just what she was seeing. It looked at though he was enjoying this, but she couldn’t hold back and her orgasm flowed over her body and she shook in pleasure. Her finger became wet with her juices and she just held her hand still, two fingers buried in her cunt, and Jerry’s finger buried deep in her ass. Her eyes were closed and she relaxed.

Jerry had felt Mary’s body go through her orgasm. The muscles of her sphincter had been clutching on his finger and he saw her close her eyes and hold still, he didn’t move either, letting her enjoy her orgasm. He was sure now, that wouldn’t be her last orgasm this evening.

Mary opened her eyes to see Jerry staring into them, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and then she felt him slowly pull his finger from her ass. When he was completely out, she felt him thrust it into her pussy and then bring it to her mouth.

“You are wet as hell are you beautiful. Did you enjoy yourself?” He offered her his finger, which she willingly took into her mouth and sucked, again looking into the rearview mirror to see Archie looking at her sucking Jerry finger, coated with her juices.

“Thank you Jerry, that felt so good.” She made loud smacking noises as she sucked his finger clean.

Mary straightened her dress as they pulled into the Country Club driveway, making its way to the main entrance.

When the limo stopped, the doorman opened the door and offered his hand to Mary as she exited. He stared openly at her as she stood up, seeing her body through the sheer fabric of her dress. Jerry now was standing beside her and put his arm around her waist, letting his hand rest on her ass as they walked through the entrance.

Mary was surprised when she saw the inside of the building for the first time. It was very ornate, with a number of people sitting around, mostly men, but a few women, dressed much like she was, no, not the same color or fabric, but in the open type of wear. She could see that this was really a boy’s club, a very expensive boy’s club where they brought their prize women to show off and probably more. She wondered what she was going to be up to tonight.

Jerry took Mary over to a table and introduced her to Rollie, a tall nice looking man in his early sixties. He stood as she was introduced and took her hand.

“Nice to meet you Mary, Jerry has told me so much about you. I have been looking forward to getting to know you.”

“I have heard about you too, Rollie. It’s my pleasure to meet you, and I’m sure we will get to know each other better as the evening moves ahead.”

Jerry kept his hand on Mary’s ass, gently caressing it as she spoke.

Rollie looked at Mary, his eyes exploring her body. “She’s everything you said, Jerry, a wise choice.”

“I told Rollie I was going to make you a permanent model for the business. I know you will show him just why I gave you the job. Are you two ready to eat?”

“I’m famished, lover. How about you Rollie?” She held Rollie’s arm as she asked him, making sure that her breasts were in contact with his body as she moved.

“Mary, I would love to have something to eat, too. Let’s go into the dining room, Jerry.”

Mary went into the dining room, with two men holding onto her. She saw the other member’s staring openly at her as she went to the table with Jerry and Rollie, knowing that she was on display. The maitre de held her chair as she was seated, then both of the men sat at the table with her.

The men started to talk as they sat there waiting for the waiter. It hadn’t been more than 30 seconds or so and a man appeared and gave them menus. Mary looked at her menu, deciding what she wanted to eat, Jerry ordered them all drinks as she studied the menu before her.

“So, Rollie, are you busy this evening?”

“No, actually I’ve got nothing until tomorrow at noon, what do you have in mind?”

“Would you like to spend the night at my place, I’m sure Mary would love to have you stay with us, wouldn’t you Mary?”

“I think that would be great. Rollie please say yes, I really would love to get to know you.”

Rollie looked at Mary, who was looking into his eyes. “I don’t want to disappoint you, Mary, Jerry, I would love to come over tonight.”

“Good, then it’s settled, now let’s order something to eat.”

Mary couldn’t believe it, but she wasn’t upset any more, she knew that she was going to get ahead in this business and she would do anything it took, even though things were going great right now, she wanted to make sure they stayed that way. Besides, Rollie was a very nice looking man and she looked forward to having sex with him.

They ordered dinner and then dessert, taking their time with their meal. They talked about the world situation, the middle east, Mary’s modeling career and of course the business world of Rollie and Jerry.

They finished dinner, then went into the bar area where they ordered more drinks. Mary started to feel a little tipsy, and she sat close to Rollie letting her had drop to his lap, finding a very large piece of meat laying between his thighs. She mewled when she discovered it, and Jerry said, “I see you’ve discovered Rollie’s claim to fame, Mary. That is quite a mouthful you’ve got in your hand.”

“Wow, Jerry, I can’t wait to see it in the open. Can we go now?”

“Certainly, don’t want you to keep waiting, honey.”

Jerry motioned for the waiter and told him to call for his limo to meet them at the front door. They went to the door, both men with their arms around Mary, Jerry around her waist, his hand resting again on her ass and Rollie with his arm over her shoulders. They got to the limo and Rollie said he would meet them at the mansion. Jerry said that would be fine and asked Mary “Would you like to ride with Rollie, honey?”

Mary nodded her consent and Jerry got in and Archie drove off. Rollie told the doorman to tell his driver to come around. A white limo pulled up and the doorman opened the door and Mary entered the limo, followed by Rollie. She sat down and looked up to see the driver, a black man with his eyes glued to the rearview mirror. She smiled to the driver as Rollie sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. Mary did as she had with Jerry, her had falling into Rollie’s lap, caressing his cock. Rollie turned to her and kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth. She sucked on Rollie’s tongue as he groped her tits, her hand busy with his cock.

Rollie massaged Mary’s breast, tweaking her nipples as he did, his cock welcomed her hand and couldn’t wait to feel the mouth that Jerry had told him so much about. This one was quite a bit nicer than any of the other models they had enjoyed over the past few years, a true beauty, but like the others he would have her, use her for his purposes just like he had the others. He loved knowing that most women ended up mesmerized when they were filled with his 12 inches. He enjoyed seeing the face of a beautiful woman when her lips were stretched around his cock, and he knew it wouldn’t be long before he saw that picture again, with a very beautiful woman. Jerry had really hit the jackpot this time.

Mary held Rollie’s bulge with her hand, she couldn’t wait to actually see it. Most men she had seen had been the same, between 5 and 7 inches or so, but when Janna had told her about Jeff, she couldn’t believe it, but thought “Okay, but he is a porn star” when she told her about his size, and now she had something in her hand she had only heard about or seen in porno films that she had watched at home with her boyfriend. She noticed that Rollie wasn’t really getting hard even though she was rubbing the bulge in his pants, and she wondered what it was going to be like when it became erect.

She looked up again to see the chauffeur watching her in the rearview mirror, she looked back at him and licked her lips, allowing her legs to spread a little as Rollie worked his hand up her legs.

“So, Mary I can’t wait to see your mouth full of my cock, Jerry told me you are a wonderful cocksucker.”

“I’ve never had any complaints, Rollie. At least not yet” Mary giggled.

“Why don’t you pull that meat out of my pants and get yourself a taste before we get to Jerry’s home.”

Mary pulled his zipper down, reached in and fished for the giant snake he had confined, she discovered it and did her best to pull it into the open.

Rollie reached down and helped her and there in the open air she saw his cock for the first time.

Mary just looked down at the largest cock she had seen to date and it wasn’t even hard yet. His cock was large, and the foreskin was still intact. He reached down and pulled the skin back to expose the head, as he said, “Get yourself a taste, baby. I think it wants some attention.”

Mary bent down and put her lips to the head of his cock, her tongue flicked out and tasted him. She couldn’t believe the size, she opened her mouth and let her lips slide over the head of his cock, feeling her lips spread wider as his head slipped into her mouth and came to rest on her tongue.

“That’s it Mary, that feels good. Ever had your mouth stretched around a cock that big before?”

Mary looked up into his eyes and shook her head a little as she began to take a bit more into her mouth. She made sure her upper lips covered her teeth as his cock filled her mouth. She began to move a little with an up and down pace.

“That’s it you little beauty, that feels so good, and you look wonderful.” He looked down at Mary to watch the beautiful young model working his cock with her mouth. He reached and opened the bar in the limo and got a bottle of water, then reached into his pocket and took out two blue pills, which he quickly swallowed. It would only take about 30 minutes and then this girl’s night would start. He always had good stamina and with the advent of Viagra, he was back the way he was when he was younger. He wondered how it would feel to be buried Mary’s ass, but he knew that would be answered before the hour was up. He was sure she would find it painful at first, but she would get used to him, they all had, sooner or later.

After a few minutes, Rollie’s cock wasn’t any harder, and he pulled Mary’s head up telling her “Wait a little bit, we’ll be at Jerry’s house in a minute and you’ll be able to work your magic with your mouth.” Rollie pulled Mary close to him and ran his tongue into her mouth, as he shoved his middle finger into her pussy. “You’re quite wet my little beauty, must be you enjoyed sucking my cock, didn’t you.”

“I really did, Rollie, I love the taste of you, and you’re so big.”

They rode in silence the last few minutes, until the arrived at Jerry’s home. They stopped in front of the mansion and Mary left the limo, Rollie right behind her.

The door opened as the approached and they were told that Mr. Bissel was in the upstairs bedroom waiting for their arrival.

Mary headed up the stairs, with Rollie behind her. She headed for the bedroom she was supposed to share with Jerry tonight, but now she knew she would end up sharing it with either both of them or if she had to be with only one, she wanted it to be Rollie. The few minutes she had Rollie’s cock in her mouth made her want as much of it as she could get tonight. She would be surprised just how much of his cock she would end up with before morning came.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12