The Work Crew Ch. 01

Story Info
Man and wife are waylaid by a Mexican workcrew.
2.6k words
4.15
61.2k
52
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers

I recently retired, and me and my wife of eighteen years moved into our dream home in southern Florida. We stay in shape by walking every day and playing golf. Sandi is several years my junior, and while we're both in shape, she looks traffic; long dark hair, a slim firm body, and pretty features that includes kissable pouty lips. I've grown a little gut because I love beer so much, but our sex life is still very satisfying for both of us.

I don't know if Sandi was a virgin when we married, but if she wasn't, it was very apparent she'd never been too sexually active. I even had to explain to her how to do oral. I do know that she's never cheated on me, and I've never cheated on her. Something happened to change that recently, and I have some decisions to make now. Not to say that she cheated, but . . . well, I don't exactly know what to call our circumstance now.

Our neighborhood is relatively new, so we have a lot of construction going on. Many of the crews are Mexican and since I speak fairly good Spanish, we have always gotten along well with them. We were on our daily walk through a section that had just recently been opened for new construction. We saw one crew we knew had done another house nearby, working on another new, nearly complete one. We stopped to get out of the sun for a minute, and looked around.

Before I knew it I was on the floor, my hands being tied together, tape over my mouth. I heard Sandi scream and saw her being dragged onto a pile of tarps as she struggled, frantically kicking her bare legs. Her next scream was cut off abruptly as the man I recognized as the crew's foreman, "Chico", clamped his hand over her mouth. He held one of her hands down, and a huge dark-skinned man I didn't recognize, held the other. A smaller man watched from nearby, grinning evilly.

Chico looked at the small guy, speaking to him in Spanish. "Okay, Rat, do your mojo. Hold her other arm, Jose."

I quickly picked up on the Spanish word for "magic" and put the rest of what he meant, together. The one he'd called "Rat", still grinning, scrambled over and ripped her running shorts off, forcing her legs apart. Sandi was making muffled little noises from her clamped mouth as I struggled to get loose from the tape around my wrists. It was no use. I was as helpless as she was.

I watched in horror as the Rat pushed his face close to her crotch and used the forefingers and thumbs of both hands to spread her vagina lips apart, until I saw pinkness inside. Then he started licking her. Sandi squealed and then struggled vigorously, moaning in protest as I watched her stomach muscles ripple with the effort. It was no use. She was totally defenseless and wide-open to his assault. Chico opened her blouse and now tugged gently on one nipple. The large black guy had the other nipple in his mouth. Rat's loud slurping sounds from between her long legs, rebounded across the quiet room, cutting through me like a knife. The only other sound was the men's heavy breathing and Sandi's quiet whimpers. I can't tell you what it feels like to see something like that happening to your wife, and not being able to stop it!

After about five minutes it was evident Sandi was tiring from her struggles. Helpless to do a thing about it I watched Chico release his hard dark cock from the confinement of his jeans, Sandi's eyes widening as she realized what he'd done. He held its purple spongy crown almost against her face, warmly smiling down at her.

"Open wide," he said in English. "It will go easier if you cooperate."

My wife glared up to him in defiance, as her only answer. He sighed deeply as though in regret, and with his thumb and forefinger, clamped her nostrils shut. After only a few seconds of this, she was forced to take a deep breath through her mouth and while it was open, the breath was quickly followed by Chico's thick cock. He didn't bury it in her throat as he might've done; slipping just the head and a couple inches inside her mouth, holding it there.

"Suck it. Don't bite me or I'll hurt your husband." He spoke softly, but he sounded like he meant it. Sandi's eyes didn't blink, and she didn't do as he'd ordered, so he pinched her nostrils until her eyes watered. When they began to bug-out from lack of air, he released his hold on her nose.

"Suck."

I saw her stretched lips began to work around the spongy head, as she resigned to do his bidding. I knew she had no choice but I was still crushed. I wanted to scream obscenities, maybe kill them all, but all I could do was watch in horror of my wife's debasement. Not a word was said for maybe fifteen minutes, during which time only heavy breathing, Rat's slurping, and an occasional whimper from Sandi, filled the room. Chico didn't push more of his penis into her mouth, apparently waiting for Rat to "do his magic." The dark man was still mauling her breasts and Rat's slurping seemed to grow louder, as I could see the small guy was really enjoying what he was doing. It didn't take a genius to know these guys worked as a team and had done this before.

The change was subtle at first and I almost missed it; her toes moving just a little and her stomach muscles tightening. The small sounds coming from her throat had subtly changed too. They sounded warmer, softer, somehow. Chico had pushed his cock deeper now and I saw her small sucking motions had not decreased, but in fact, looked stronger, as he rocked in and out of her working mouth. She groaned softly and a chill shot through me. I recognized that groan instantly. I'd heard it a hundred times. She was getting close to climaxing. Oh god.

Rat sensed it too, redoubling his efforts as she finally began to squirm. She must have realized she was losing the battle, for I saw her butt pressing downward against the floor in an effort to escape his wet assault. Then, with a tiny sigh, she lifted her hips up, surrendering at last as she opened herself to his relentless tongue. I heard her groan again, louder this time. Despair washed over me. The dark man held his cellphone close to her face, obviously taking picture or a video of her defilement, as she sucked Chico's dark cock.

"Rat, don't make her cum yet."

Chico had his thick cock buried all the way to the nuts now, her sweet face against his hairy groin. I saw her throat bulging as she swallowed its impossible length and thickness, her tongue obviously busy. I noticed something else too. He no longer held her wrists penned to the floor. His hand now rested on the floor above her head, bracing his own weight. The hand he'd released was wrapped around the base of his thick cock, holding it as her pink tongue trailed down the large vein on its bottom. Sandi's eyes were closed, her face reflecting the forced pleasure of Rat's mouth. I watched as she licked back up to the crown, where, with a small sound, she engulfed it again in her hungry mouth.

I caught Chico smiling at me. "Amigo, your pretty wife sucks my cock even better than the putas in Nogales." He looked down at her sweet face, watching her make love to his cock. His tone was almost gentle as he said, "My little Gringo slut. She loves it so much."

As I watched, I saw her turn more toward Chico, her other hand coming around to cup his hairy balls. She licked his cock downward again, nuzzling and nibbling his balls, and then taking one hairy orb into her mouth, she tugged on it gently with her mouth. One of her heels now rested against Rat's back, pressing against his shoulders, pulling his face more tightly against her cunt. She moved against his face urgently, her breath catching in her throat as she made little sucking sounds around Chico's thick cock.

"Rat! Not yet!" Chico warned.

Rat reluctantly forced himself away from his meal, his mouth pulling on the flaps of her pussy lips, as he continued sucking them, biting them, but more gently as she groaned with growing frustration.

"Rat, that's enough. Change places with Jose," Chico said, gritting his teeth to keep from cumming into Sandi's warm mouth. I'd only partially exploded inside her mouth once and she'd gagged for five minutes afterward, so I knew she'd hate it if that happened.

Rat and the black man changed places, Rat now using the phone's camera, as Jose crawled between her splayed thighs and released his cock from his pants. I was stunned! It looked like a horse's cock! Long and thick, engorged with blood, it looked like a shiny black piece of wood wrapped with thick veins and ridges. I knew he'd ruin Sandi with that thing but all I could do was watch in horror as he placed its soft crown against her sloppy opening.

I was stunned by what I saw next! She actually lifted up to help him! Her ass made small circles as though seeking something with her wide-open pussy, as she eagerly sucked the head of Chico's cock, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. Her eyes were glazed now. She was someplace far away, conscious only of the pleasure of what was happening between her legs.

Jose pushed his over-sized horse cock against her pussy lips and I saw her eyes suddenly snap open as though aware for the first time of what was about to happen as she felt herself being stretched to accommodate its awesome garth. She seemed to be making tiny sounds of protest around the thick cock head, but Chico suddenly buried his cock all the way to his balls inside her mouth again, and all she was able to muster was a small, "Mumff."

If she hadn't been so wet and swollen from fifteen minutes of Rat sucking her pussy lips, it might've hurt more. But the power of Jose's powerful ass and thighs would not be denied, and the heavy crown finally slipped inside. I watched his ass-cheeks clinch as he drove ever deeper, pushing her vaginal walls aside like soft butter, touching places never felt before. In only a minute, he was almost all the way inside her and I could see her stomach muscles contracting as she struggled to accommodate this huge foreign invasion. She must have felt like a virgin again. In a way, she was. Jose was hitting a place I'd never been before.

He slid his impossibly large cock in and out of her slowly, drawing her vagina walls out each time and then pushing them back in again, his black hardness wet and shiny with her juices. It took less than another minute before she was lifting to meet his thrusts. Soon she was grunting each time, opening herself in invitation as he slammed into her ravaged vagina. I could hear his sacs slapping against her beautiful ass as he tore into her softness. Sandi was making sounds I'd never heard her make before, and it scared me even more.

The cords on Chico's neck stood out as his face reddened and he neared his explosion. My wife's hands clutched his ass cheeks desperately, pulling him deeper into her throat. She looked . . . contented . . . happy. Her eyes closed; she was actually making love to his pulsating cock, licking, sucking, and savoring its taste. She had to know it ready to explode, didn't she care? Then Chico stiffened, clinched his ass and exploded into her mouth as she moaned, swallowing convulsively, pulling him deeper, moving her head around on his cock.

He pulled almost all the way out as he splashed more cum over her tongue, filling her mouth with his discharge. Slime ran from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to get it all, finally licking the sperm trail from his drawn-up balls. After a long time, he withdrew his cock, as Sandi struggled to keep his deflating member inside her mouth a little longer.

Jose was grunting and sweating and it was clear he was getting near. So was Sandi. Her little sounds had grown more urgent and her hands now clutched his ass, pulling him in deeper. Buried to the nuts inside her squishy vagina, Jose leaned forward, his mouth seeking hers as she opened for his tongue. She sucked on it for a minute and then followed it back inside his mouth with her own tongue. That hurt even more than seeing her fuck him back! Suddenly they were groaning their releases into each other's open mouths, Sandi finally flinging her head back and screaming, her eyes rolled up in her head.

Even after he had finished cumming, Jose still hammered into her small body, his snow white sperm oozing from around the tight fit of his cock, into the crack of her anus. Sandi was going wild as slobbers ran down her chin and she continued to climax. She appeared to be climbing his black body, holding onto him tightly, swallowing his hardness inside her - making those unfamiliar sounds as she shuddered through another hard climax. Finally she fell weakly away just as Rat shot his sperm onto her slack face, a fitting end to her humiliation.

They left me tied, telling Sandi to untie me only after they'd left. Chico wrote something on a slip of paper and handed it to Sandi. He also gave her a phone card.

"Tell your husband to watch this before he decides to call the cops or do something else stupid."

I don't remember how we made it home, Sandi could barely walk. She apologized over and over for what she'd just done, but somehow I understood why she had. It was rape. Her body had simply betrayed her. Would I have done the same if it'd been me tied up, and some woman had given me a blow-job? The answer was . . . probably the same thing. But I was still hurt - and very angry. I don't own a gun and I'm not powerful enough to fight them all, so the cops were the answer. Then we remembered the note and the phone card.

The note said, "I made a copy. Be back on Wednesday at our lunch break. Bring hubby if you want, but be there or I post this on the Net and put a copy in all your neighbor's mailboxes. We finish the project in a couple of weeks, and then we'll be gone. Accept it. Live with it. Call the cops and I'll send out copies to everyone you know, including your families."

The video card of Sandi performing oral sex on Chico was pretty damning. It showed Sandi licking and clutching his cock, and then kissing Jose as she went wild on his dick. Finally, her cum-stained face as Rat sprayed it with his load.

"I'll get a gun and kill them all," I said heatedly.

Sandi looked sad as she said, "And then what? Spend the rest of your life in prison? The cops would then discover this tape and it'll really look bad. It'd be in all the papers. I'd lose you either way. No. We can't call the cops."

She started crying and it broke my heart to see that. "I really screwed things up, didn't I?" she sniffed.

We talked about it for the rest of the night, but when morning came we were only tired, without a resolution. I hoped we could figure out what to do before Wednesday at noon.

To be continued.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers