The Working Class

Story Info
Daughter screws daddy to save a marriage.
3.8k words
4.12
146.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All characters and situations are fictional. All are eighteen years old or over. If they seem to resemble some outside character or person, it is purely coincidental.

~For my crumbling marriage

I'm way older compared to my wife, Faye, who is only 45 years old. I'm about to turn 63, but I still have the libido of a lion. As for us, both of our jobs dug our marriage into a hole. For the past twenty years, I've worked my way up to becoming a general manager of a chocolate confection plant. In the beginning, I was a weary, lost mechanic of the machines within the plant, and then after five years, I was finally tossed an omnipotent bone. After staying home with our beautiful daughter, Charlotte, for the first eight years of her life, Faye decided to get her CDL and become a transit bus driver for the state as our income became a shortcoming entity each month.

When Faye would be getting up at 4 AM for her shift, I would be walking through the front door from mine. The scheduling fiasco and frustrations from work drove us so far apart that we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. Faye has the master bedroom across the hall from our daughter's bedroom upstairs while I sleep on a cramped foldaway bed in the humid basement. I haven't touched my wife in six years and the tension only escalates.

The shouting, yelling, and constant tears accompanied with a slammed door are reoccurring events to my mind so much so that I'm desensitized to it. The malice from both my wife and daughter, whom secluded themselves from me, is too much to bear. It's as if I'm an intruder in my own home. However, we all get along when no words are said. One question can initiate a war with these two women. The only time my daughter spends time with me is when she's forcing herself onto me or sobbing about her mother and I. If I could travel in time and revisit myself thirty years ago to warn myself about the future, I don't think I would even believe my own self.

"Daddy," Charlotte whispered, biting her thin cherry lips. "Why don't you want me? I can satisfy your urges."

Never in a million years would I have pictured my eighteen year old daughter tugging on the zipper of my dress pants. As she continued fighting against my refusal, her ice blue eyes sheepishly peered up at mine. A thin frown lined her face with disappointment. Charlotte is everything her mother used to be. Her body is thin and short, but tastefully muscular. She was slipping off her tight denim short shorts while her sun kissed breasts strained against her restrictive bra straps. I sat there with disbelief after I had just gotten off of work and my teenaged daughter was trying to rip off my blue dress shirt and leather belt. Nothing else covered her body as Charlotte spread her model legs across her messy full size bed. My favorite part of my damsel of a daughter is her hair. Her long pure blonde curls bounced in delight as she persisted with her pleading. Some of the golden corkscrews were tiny while the accompanying ones were thick and spilled over her girly shoulders and delicious breasts...

I, on the other hand, am a businessman, so I carry myself with some class too. I've been balding for more than half of my life, so I shaved all of my hair off when I was 50. However, the rest of my body is coated with hair, which surprisingly, my Charlotte loves. Age and stress has gotten the best of my wife and I. Our hardened, round stomachs can tell the stories. I am well endowed, which was very useful for when Faye and I were active lovers. I'm about 5'8 and a bit gruff looking with my thin, silver rimmed glasses.

"Arlo," Her childhood nickname nervously rolled off my tongue, struggling to push her dainty fingers away from my crotch. "You're my daughter and that is not your job! How sickening! I want you to save yourself for a man who will become your own. Don't feel guilty by what's going on between me and your mother. You're only eighteen!"

Charlotte's mouth was agape with rage. She snatched my bulge up tight and I let out a pain filled howl. "So whose job is it? One of those whores down at Untouchables or The Glitter Haus? I know you've been faithful to Mom all of these years, but you need someone to touch you, to love you, to WANT you for the man you ARE, not who you were. I can't stand to see you like this, all excited about your accomplishments at work, yet miserable when you walk through your own door. I want you, Daddy."

Before I could choke out a response, I realized that Charlotte already tugged my pants and boxers down. She was twirling me in her soft, warm mouth like a lollipop. A sense of apprehension and wickedness surged through my head as she took me deeper. As Charlotte did her work, raspy moans and grunting could be heard over her slurping. But, then, as fast as it began, it ended. Just as I regained my vision from my sedated state and stumbled to my feet, I was harshly thrown back onto the hot sheets. My dress pants and socks were feverishly ripped from my legs as I dizzily stared at the ceiling.

"Whoa!" Charlotte growled, struggling to mount me. "Where do you think you're going? We're not done yet!"

Recognizing what she was planning to do, I attempted to throw her naked body off of my hard on. However, Charlotte dug her light pink nails into my biceps causing my train of thought to derail and my muscles to flinch. With two wild thrusts, I ended up inside of my daughter's tight, hot pink pussy. I almost couldn't contain myself when she started riding my cock like she was milking a cow. Her little pussy was delicately shaved while my monster was barbarically lined with thick brown hair. A wicked smile came across her face as Charlotte howled her thankfulness to me and my "huge fucking dick." Then, with a calm sigh, she rolled off of me and went on all fours. Not breaking my wide eyed stare with the ceiling fan, I started stroking myself so I didn't lose my excitement.

"Why did you get off?" I asked in a desperate tone, still stroking myself. "Did I gross you out?"

"Of course not!" she laughed, shaking her butt at me. "I want you to screw me as hard as you can. You must have so much amped up energy in you for not having sex in half a decade."

"Don't rub it in," I groaned, racing toward her vulnerable body for a desperate release.

I wish it didn't have to stoop to that level for so long: defiling my daughter while her mother was away at work for my own selfish release. However, Charlotte wanted me to do it, so it wasn't as bad as it seemed. After we collapse on the mattress and start gasping for breath, she always talked about how Faye and I needed to fix our relationship and how it broke her heart seeing her parents not enjoy being in one another's presence. Whenever she spoke about it, Charlotte broke down with tears in my arms, damning our jobs, our differences, and the world. I would wrap my arms around her and reassure her that it was our own fault that we drifted apart.

On a Tuesday afternoon in August, I was able to have two days off to finally relax. No more running after mechanics, scolding line workers, or overseeing production. Until Thursday, it was just me and my old Labrador, Elwood, laying our old, fat bodies in the hot August sun on the rickety above-ground pool deck. Our suburban neighborhood remained oddly quiet until the slamming of a car door woke the dog and I from our comatose state. As I continued to stare the sun down, Elwood looked up at me and let out a whine. From the backyard, you can see the street in the front of our house. Within seconds, the old dog was on his feet, anxious and on guard. Then I realized, my wife came home. She came around from the driveway to the backyard to stand there and watch me, holding her work pack in one hand and grocery bags in the other.

Faye was a copy of Charlotte, except a ballooned version with shorter hair. Like I said, age and low metabolism got the better of us. However, this was the first straw of our tension. Man...Faye and I both used to be smoking hot together. My muscles used to be tight to my bones as abs ran down to my center. I used to love caressing her curvaceous hips and planting hot kisses on her belly. Faye still is beautiful and attractive, but she's allowing her insecurities to get in the way of our physical relationship. On a rare occasion, Faye scurries in the basement like a puppy that just ate someone's sandwich off of the table. In the darkness, I can tell it's her pushing her way into my cramped bed. Then, we have almost silent, emotionless sex under the covers. There's no kissing, no "I love you," no hugging involved. Only a few empty thrusts and a hushed moan from her when she's satisfied, then she hurries back up the stairs as fast as she came down them.

"Oh, help," Faye rolled her eyes with sarcasm dripping from her fangs. "There's a strange man lounging on my pool deck with a fat, fluffy dog. Oh, help me, somebody."

From the mystery book I was reading, I nonchalantly peered up at her as she made her way up to the back door of the house on the main deck. Seeing her fidgeting with the bags and her crowded key ring, I jumped to my feet and approached the stairs of the pool deck to help her.

"No, no!" Faye snarled, turning toward the pool across the lawn. "I don't need your help! I got it!"

But, it was too late. I already had my fingers on the door handle and slid the glass door open for her. Elwood shakily made his way down the pool deck steps and sat at my side as my wife fumed. As she finally gathered her bags and tried to make it through the doorway, I blocked her with my broad shoulders. I leaned down to her left ear as she steamed.

"Ladies first," I whispered into her ear seductively, ensuring she felt my hot breath on her neck.

I roared with laughter as Faye glanced up at me with wide, innocent blue eyes, her mouth agape. Then a scowl twisted her lips as she pushed me aside to enter the kitchen.

"I love you!" I sarcastically called after her, shutting the door. "Come on, Ely."

Elwood, the old, fat, yellow Labrador, slowly trailed behind me back up to the pool deck. When I finally sank my ass into that hard, steaming plastic green deck chair and took a sip of my chilling martini, a sudden realization came to my mind. A booming, austere voice in my head stated very clearly aloud: I miss my wife and I want her back. It did scare the Hell out of me since Faye was momentarily brushed out of my mind. However, I stared back at the briny blue, acidic pool water which threw my mind back into the past.

"Throw me, Davey. Throw me!" Faye would shout at me with pure excitement as we splashed in the pool on Friday nights when I arrived home early from the plant. Little Charlotte would be in the middle of the pool with a toothless grin, splashing me as she giggled away with her luscious blonde curls spiraling into the water. "Throw me, Daddy! Throw ME!" Charlotte would insist, pushing her mother out of the way playfully. With the weightless vortex of the water, I always fished the two girls onto my lap and give them both deep kisses on the cheek. "You're both Daddy's little girls and I love you both so much." Both of them with their golden manes stared up at me as their periwinkle eyes glistened in the mid-August sun.

"You're my big boy too, David," Faye raised my chin with her index finger and draw me into a deep, erotic kiss. Our sight and hearing were drowned out by our intoxicating bond. However, it was short-lived by the pleasant interruption of our five year old daughter.

"I love you too, Daddy!" Charlotte beamed with a tight hug. "You and Mommy are the best ever!"

"Dad! Hello?!? Daddy!! Wake up!"

Suddenly, I was shaken awake like a freight train had just blown past me. Except when my eyes flashed open, my daughter's pearly white snicker appeared. As she moved from my line of sight, the harsh Sun's rays splashed onto my face. A chorus of giggles could be heard from beneath the pool deck as I regained my vision. And what a sight to behold...

Charlotte donned a thin, cherry red two piece bikini, which complimented her wondrous curves and remarkable breasts. Her flowing blonde locks bounced as she threw the beach towel in her hand onto the patio table next to me. My cock stirred at the realization that this gorgeous, sexy woman came from inside of me.

"Daddy, my friends and I want to go swimming," her sharp blue eyes locked with mine.

"So," I began, shutting my eyes again. "Go swimming. I'm not in the way."

I peaked at her again. "I know how...excited you get when my friends are around...with your pointy joystick."

Laughter burst out from underneath the pool deck as a wide smile grew across my daughter's face. I could feel the warmth of my blood as I blushed, successfully embarrassed. With Elwood, I gathered my book and sunscreen, and then cantered off of the pool deck toward the back door of the house. About six teenage girls piled up the steps to the pool, calling out to me with giggles and apologies. It was like a sin just to glance at them, as only a piece of fabric and floss-like strings kept my eyes from their insides.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Mr. P! At least you know you're healthy!" they shouted at me, leaping into the pool playfully.

"Very funny..." I grimaced, shaking my head with a tiny grin. "You girls have fun and be careful out here."

Then, I disappeared into the house.

Silence struck the inside of my house as my daughter was gone. I had an idea of where my wife could be found, but she isn't one to disturb. With caution, I crept down the long hallway between the kitchen and the bedrooms, careful with each step on the maple wood floors. The gargled voice of a monotone talk show host made me jump, blowing my cover.

"Dave," my wife's voice called out to me. "Is that you?"

Wanting to be brave, I shallowly answered. "Yes, it's me."

"What do you want?" she replied, with a harsh tone.

Those words always stung me when they flew from her mouth. I never wanted to have her believe that the only time her and I would spend time together would be for when I needed something. Faye knew that I wanted something, but little did she know that I wanted her.

I peered into the doorway at her in the master bedroom. Faye was laying in her bed, buried beneath thick blankets and snuggling with our Birman cat, Scotty. Her face wasn't in my view, but I could tell her body was sulking.

"Faye," I whispered, taking on the bed next to her. "Are you alright?"

"No, now go away!" she roared from under the covers. I noticed her arms fidgeting as I heard a low vibration.

I gasped loudly and jokingly, realizing exactly what she was doing.

"Are you playing with yourself, you whore?" I teased, enjoying her embarrassment.

"David, go away! This is why I like being home alone!"

"Don't be ashamed, boo! We all have needs! Hell, even I do. Why don't you... lift those covers so I can get a little peek?"

Now I was pushing the envelope...

Faye's deep blue eyes darkened at the sound of my question. As I flinched, preparing myself for an object to be thrown at me, I opened my eyes to such an erotic sight. She complied and exposed a thick blue vibrator that was spearing her wet, swollen pussy lips.

"Shut the door," her words knocked me out of my trance.

Without taking my eyes off of her body, I slammed the door shut and started to undress. Faye appeared hesitant as I slipped my jeans off. This opportunity was golden. Finally, after countless years, my wife and I can make love with one another willingly. At the same time, I kept my guard up since I knew how crafty and harsh she could be. She hummed sweetly as the fat head of her vibrator disappeared inside of her. I grew impatient while looking on, envious of her pleasure.

She patted the bed, encouraging me to come next to her. At that moment, I was overcome with mixed emotions. Her eyes twinkled as our faces almost brushed together as I climbed into bed. A whimper ripped from Faye's throat as the instrument of pleasure slid against her g-spot. I couldn't hold back anymore. My hands went rogue and made their way toward Faye's pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned with a smile. "Why don't you play with my pussy while I play with your cock?"

At first, I chuckled, because I thought she was joking. However, when she stuck her soft hands down my boxers and pulled my member out, the sensation was electrifying. Without any words, Faye and I went into the 69 position with me on the bottom with her pussy in my face and my dick deep in her throat. It was a blessed sight: my wife's tight, pink love canal being speared by a foreign plastic cock. As she delightfully gagged on my manhood, I started playing with her. Her body possessed a glow that satisfied me with each blink. After a few minutes of tasting her delicious body, we finally got down to business.

Faye spread her legs and bit her lip, encouraging me to fulfill her wishes. Before I acted on instinct, I had to talk to her about this rare occurrence. Only a dream could justify what was happening.

"We haven't done this in so long...are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered while planting a hot kiss on her cheeks.

"Davey, I realized how terrible I've been treating you for the past few years. We need this to work and this feeling of loneliness is killing me. I could only imagine what it's doing to you..."

As I pushed myself in between her legs, her eyes couldn't even meet with mine. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to turn her head. With my cock in hand, I gently buried myself into her love canal. The sensation was heavenly as her tight body wrapped itself around mine. Emotions were stirring as I began to thrust.

"Faye, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..." she sobbed, turning back to me."I've just missed you for so long!"

At that moment, my frigid heart melted as my wife pulled me into a strong embrace. I was buried inside of her as she pleaded for me to continue harder. I pounded into her with all of my might, throwing the malicious words and painful fights out of my head. Faye was my wife and partner, but now, she was becoming my mate once again. My cock pulsed at each of her remarkable spasms until I finally reached my breaking point.

"Oh yes! Cum inside me, Davey! Fuck!" Faye shouted, thrusting against me with excitement.

I erupted in her core, shooting countless loads of stored up frustration into her pussy. Gasping for breath, we locked lips for a sweaty kiss then collapsed onto our sides of the bed. An eternity passed by as we stared at the ceiling. The warmth of her hands wrapped around mine made me smile as I gripped back.

"...that was amazing," she gulped, still glaring at the ceiling.

"I didn't think that could've been put into words," I laughed, rolling over to face her.

"I haven't felt you in years... Your heat, throbbing, and kisses had become distant memories. I never realized what a sexy animal I married...David, I truly am sorry that I've been pushing you away for so long. We've both become so bitter from the harshness of work that we've used that to resent one another."

"But, why?" I pleaded for the real answer, pushing myself on top of her again. "We shouldn't have let those problems get in the way. Faye, I've loved you since the moment we met and never stopped. Never did I ever plan on becoming your sworn enemy. Yet, those names you called me were bullets, grazing your daughter and I every single time...she's still troubled from it."

Faye drew me in for another tight kiss as she pulled the covers over us.

"Charlotte finally came to me last night. She told me about everything: the talks, the sex, and the secrets."

I gulped, feeling like I was finally caught. Sheepishly, I struggled not to look her in the eye, acknowledging I was wrong.

"From all she's told me, I can't be upset with you."

12