The Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take the Ginger Ale," he stammered. He really hadn't seen anything other than her thighs but it had been so close that his cock hardened in his shorts.

Kara got the Ginger Ale for Paul and a Coke for herself. She stood up and closed the door. "The opener is in the drawer on the right of the sink. How about you opening these while I put some clothes on." Kara hoped Paul would talk her into sticking with the towel.

"You do what you want but you don't have to get dressed for me." Paul liked watching her parade around in nothing but a towel and he hoped it wasn't about to end.

"Well, if you're sure you don't mind. I just thought that with you dressed the way you are, it might be better if I put some clothes on." Kara hoped their lack of clothes excited him as much as it did her.

Paul continued with his self serving line of reasoning. "That's why you should stay the way you are. If you get dressed, I'll be embarrassed to be wearing so little."

This was going better than Kara expected. "Well, I certainly don't want you to be embarrassed after you've been so kind. I'll stay with the towel if you promise not to think badly of me."

"Oh no, I completely understand." And he did understand. He understood that Kara liked being watched as much as he liked watching.

Kara knew Paul was lying, but so was she. They both liked the situation, they just weren't ready to admit it.

Kara carried the drinks over to the counter and opened the drawer to get the opener. As she began opening the drinks, Paul came up behind her and put his hands on her bare shoulders. She was glad she hadn't had to make the first move. She didn't want to appear too easy.

"Let me help you," he said as his hands came around her. As he reached for the drinks and the opener, Kara felt his body press into her backside. She could feel the bulge in his pants and liked how he was reacting to her. She just didn't dare let him know that.

Kara ducked under his arms and stepped away. She said, "Maybe I better put some clothes on." She didn't really want to but she needed to slow him down a little. "You can look, but don't touch, okay?"

Paul nodded his ascent sheepishly and finished opening the drinks. He carried them to the kitchen table and put them down, one on each side of the table, then sat down on the far side with his legs under the table.

Kara followed Paul to the table but instead of sitting down where he had put her drink, she picked it up and pulled out the chair at the end of the table. She turned it to face Paul and sat down with one leg under her. The hem of the towel was now even higher than it had been in the car. Kara knew that if Paul slid down a little he'd be able to see her pussy, but she was confident he wouldn't do anything that obvious.

They sat like that silently for several minutes, sipping their sodas. They looked at each other but there wasn't much eye contact. Mostly they were each looking at all the bare skin. Kara was beginning to be sorry that she had played coy earlier. She waited for Paul to look away, then jumped to her feet. She said, "I'm going to get us some ice. These drinks aren't cold enough." Paul nodded his agreement as she turned for the refrigerator.

She took out an ice tray and carried it to the counter. She raised up on her tip toes and took a couple of glasses from the cupboard, providing Paul with a nice view of the backs of her thighs. As she took the ice pick out of the drawer she looked around to make sure he had been watching. The smile on his lips left little doubt. "I need some help," she said.

Paul came over and stood by her side a short but safe distance away. He believed that Kara meant what she said about looking and not touching. There was no doubt she liked being nearly naked. She might even take the towel off if he behaved himself. He wasn't about to give her any reason to put her clothes on. "What can I do to help," he said.

Kara held a glass in each hand. "Hold these glasses," she said while I break the ice and put it into them. Paul reached across in front of her to take the glass from her left hand, but she stopped him. Scolding him she said, "No, no, the glasses need to stay where they are. Get behind me if you're going to help."

Paul was confused. He got behind Kara as she wanted but was afraid to reach around her for the glasses. For comfort sake he was thankful he had removed his jock strap, but if he got as close to Kara's backside as she seemed to want, he was going to be poking her right in the middle of her ass. The last time he had done that she had almost gotten dressed.

Kara solved the problem for him. She reached back, took his hands and pulled him into her backside. She wiggled her buttocks a bit to show him that his cock didn't bother her. She put his hands suggestively on her stomach, just below her breasts, raised her arms over her head, behind and around his neck. She turned her head sharply to the right and pulled his mouth down to meet hers.

As their lips met, their mouths opened and their tongues intertwined. As they kissed, Paul's hands moved slowly upward. He didn't attempt to remove her towel or to get his hands inside of it. He gave her plenty of time to object or stop him, but it was obvious that she wanted it too.

Paul's hands continued to inch upward until he was lightly rubbing the towel on the underside of Kara's breasts. Kara continued kissing him but took her arms from around his neck. Paul was afraid she had reached her limit and was going to put a stop to things but instead she undid the pin from the top of the towel. As she did so she tucked the towel into itself so it remained in place. She put the pin on the counter and again wrapped her arms around Paul's neck.

Kara liked what Paul was doing and wanted him to continue. She wasn't going to remove the towel herself, but she did make it easy for him to do so and hoped it would be soon. Paul moved slowly however, still afraid she might change her mind. His fingertips grazed Kara's nipples through the towel. They were already hard but the light touch from Paul's fingertips caused them to grow and harden even more.

Paul cautiously cupped Kara's breasts with his hands. As he did so the tuck in the towel began to loosen. Kara expanded her chest to help it along. She wanted to feel Paul's hands on her bare flesh.

The towel tried to fall away but the pressure of Paul's hands kept the towel between him and her breasts. He was sure that she wanted to be naked. He moved his hands slightly and let the towel fall away. As his hands came in contact with her bare nipples she gasped and pressed her lips tightly against his.

Body contact was still holding the towel between them but Kara took her arms from around Paul's neck and leaned forward until the towel fell to the floor. Her right arm snaked back around his neck but her left slipped between them. She caressed Paul's erection through his shorts. This was beyond anything Paul could have imagined. His arms were around the sexiest girl in the club and she was totally naked. And if that wasn't enough, she was rubbing the front of his shorts.

Kara could tell that Paul was wearing no underwear, not even a jock strap. She didn't know when he had taken it off, but she was glad he had. She slipped her hand inside his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his cock. This wasn't the way she had dreamed of things between her and Paul. It was far better!

Kara was naked. She wanted Paul to be the same way. Without breaking their kiss she turned and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Paul's shorts. She dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts down to his ankles at the same time. He pulled his shirt over his head. He too was now naked.

Kara's face was just inches from Paul's throbbing member. As she had imagined, he had a package to die for but it was not what she had envisioned. It was a bit shorter but much bigger around than she had guessed. Kara had loved sucking cock ever since the time, just after graduation, with her next door neighbor, but Paul was so big she was afraid she might not be able to get him into her mouth. She was definitely going to try though.

Kara turned Paul around so his backside was against the counter. She wrapped first one hand, then the other, around his cock. One hand alone could not encircle the shaft. Moisture had been seeping from the head, probably for some time now considering how long they had been teasing each other. She bathed her fingers in the clear liquid and used both hands to spread it gently over the length of Paul's cock. She took his cock in both hands and and brought it to her lips. Her tongue slid lightly around the head, lapping up the pre-cum as it dribbled out.

Paul put his head back and closed his eyes. And to think, he had been afraid to ask her out. He could have been enjoying this for several weeks now. On the other hand there was something very erotic about being with a girl wearing only a towel, especially when you barely know her. He felt Kara's tongue on the head of his dick and wanted to grab the back of her head and pull it toward him, but he he knew it would be better if he let Kara do it herself. He gripped the edge of the counter instead.

Kara opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid it over Paul's cock. It was a tight fit and she could only take a couple of inches of the length into her mouth. As she sucked vigorously on what she could get into her mouth, she kept her hands wrapped around the rest of it. Paul began to breath heavily. Then he became quietly vocal, "Oh god, oh god, oh my god, jesus that's good, whatever you do don't stop." Then he grabbed Kara's head and tried to tear it away from his cock. He was loud now, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

Kara pushed his hand away and as the cum shot from the head of his cock she swallowed greedily. "Holy shit," he said, "you are unbelievable!"

Kara slurped up all of the liquid, then lovingly licked Paul's cock and balls until no trace remained of the excitement he had experienced. Paul ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her upward.

Kara had swallowed every drop of Paul's ejaculation so that when he kissed her, he experienced only a slightly salty taste. His lips and tongue grazed her neck, then traveled downward between her breasts. She turned slightly, presenting one of her delectable breasts to his mouth. Paul nibbled and gently bit an elongated nipple between his teeth. Kara moaned with pleasure.

Paul turned his attention to her other breast and treated it similarly. Kara continued her nearly silent whimpers of pleasure. Paul picked Kara up and sat her on the edge of the counter. He gave each breast a quick kiss and then trekked downward, across her stomach.

Paul lifted Kara's legs, putting them over his shoulders, his head between her legs. He wanted to lick his way up the insides of her thighs but was too far gone for such niceties. He pressed his face to her pussy and licked up the juices. He ran his tongue up and down her lips, savoring the musky taste and aroma of her sex. Kara moaned in delight.

Paul's tongue slipped between her lips and pushed into her pussy. Kara's legs clamped around his neck and pulled him into her. Paul's eyes roamed over her body, his tongue lapped at the insides of her pussy while the tip of his nose tickled her clitoris. He inhaled, intoxicated by the sweet aroma and questioned whether it was all real.

Kara cried out. Her hips shook and she clamped her legs around Paul's neck. He thought he was going to be smothered. Kara mumbled non-nonsensically and impaled herself on his tongue. He gripped her cheeks firmly and drank her nectar as if he were dying of thirst.

Kara reveled in her orgasm as Paul licked the insides of her thighs and drank of the juices flowing out of her. She yearned for more but needed to allow her normal sensations to return. Kara inhaled and exhaled deeply as waves of ecstasy coursed through her body. She wanted more of Paul's touch, but right now she needed the gentleness he was offering.

After a minute or two, Kara slipped her legs off Paul's shoulders and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him repeatedly, savoring the taste of herself on his lips.

"I don't really want to stop... and I hope you don't either," Kara said between kisses, "But if we continue... I'm going to want you to spend the night... and that is not a good idea... at least not tonight."

Paul wasn't sure what Kara was getting at. His cock began softening. "We both have to work tomorrow," she continued. "If you're off on Sunday, we can continue Saturday night." she said as she caressed his manhood with her hands. "That way we can stay in bed as long as we want."

Paul wanted to continue as well, but understood it could be even better on Saturday night. "Yeah, well... I don't work on Sunday either... that would be nice... and I did want to take you to dinner, anyway." he replied.

"How about I fix something for us here. That way we don't have to go out."

"I, uh... work on Saturday. I don't get off until six-thirty or seven, then I'll have to go home and change..."

"No... come right from work. You don't need to change clothes." Kara thought about Paul showing up in his work shorts. "Uh... at that time I should be finishing my shower and might have to answer the door in a towel, though." With a grin on her face she asked, "You wouldn't mind would you?"

Paul shook his head. As Kara turned loose of his cock, he stooped and pulled his shorts on. He picked up his shirt from the counter and pulling it over his head, turned to leave. "You know..." he said, "I don't really want to leave, but Saturday night does sound good... especially the part about the towel... promise?"

"Promise," Kara said as Paul went out the door.

When Paul was gone, Kara jumped down from the counter, picked up her towel and went to the phone. She called Suzy's number. Suzy was watching TV at the time. She got up from her chair and looked at the Caller ID. She saw it was Kara. Suzy had left Kara stranded at the club with no clothes and although she meant it as a prank, she knew she shouldn't have done it. She expected that Kara had just gotten home and was calling to chew her out. Suzy let the phone ring until the answering machine picked it up.

"Hi, this is Suzy," said the machine, "I'm having too much fun right now to take your call, or at least I hope that's why I can't answer. If I gave you my card, and you're calling for a date, the answer is yes. Just leave your name and the time you'll be here. Now wait for the beep."

Kara was pretty sure that Suzy was home but was too embarrassed to take her call. She waited for the beep then said, "Suzy, I can't thank you enough. I just had the best night I've ever had and it would never have happened if you hadn't been so thoughtful. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you all about it." Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she put down the phone and waited for Suzy to call back.

Suzy had heard Kara's message, but for the life of her she couldn't imagine what had happened. Dying to know, she quickly dialed Kara's number, expecting to be rewarded with all the delicious details. Kara, sitting by the phone, glanced at the Caller ID when the phone rang. Not surprisingly, it was Suzy returning her call. She doubted if she would ever tell Suzy what had really happened. She turned off the answering machine and let the phone continue to ring.

12