The Workout

Story Info
Working out a gym has its benefits.
1.1k words
3.99
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

I have attended my gym on a regular basis for many years. Like a lot of people, I go to keep in shape not to consider the gym as a "meat" market. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the view of some lovely ladies and what they wear, or don't wear to the gym. I do a nice variety of weights, cardio, and group classes. Over the years my schedule has been pretty consistent and I would see many people there at the same time. I would chat with some and even pick up a name or two and others were just an acknowledging wave or nod.

A couple of months ago I was doing my regular weight routine when I arrived at my next machine at the same time as another member. She was a regular I had seen many times. I waved her ahead of me and waited my turn. She did her first set and I remarked that she had excellent form.

"Thanks," she said, "I've seen you here often and your efforts are paying off."

"Thank you," I said with a smile, "that is very nice. I sometimes wonder why I do this but it is such a habit that I miss it when I don't work out."

"I know what you mean. I don't like the way I feel when I miss a few days. I've seen you doing some of the classes but I've never had the nerve to join. I think I would look like a klutz."

"I felt the same way so I stay in the back. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it. You should join us. I think you will enjoy it."

"My name is Jill, by the way and I'll think about it. What are you working on today?

"My name is Larry. I'm just doing free weights and a few machines like this pull down for my triceps. Without sounding too forward, do you want to work out together?"

"Thanks, yes I would enjoy it. "

We did our routines together and I enjoyed spotting Jill when she did the chest press. I did my best to be cool but she did have a very nice chest and at least when you are spotting you can stare and get away with it -- provided you don't get an erection doing it.

As we said our good byes I reminded her that tomorrow was Yoga and that is a great class for stretching and balance.

"Ok," she said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

From that day forward, we started doing more workouts and classes together. We began to share more information about our lives and even went for coffee after some of the classes. She was a widow and had sufficient income that she worked part time for something to do. I am retired and like to travel and do whatever moves me. I really looked forward to our days at the gym and told her how I appreciated our times together.

"I enjoy it too. I also wanted to thank you too Larry. You keep me motivated and on track. I wouldn't be doing the group classes if it wasn't for you and I must say I really enjoy them too. Some of those classes are as you say, the hour you love to hate. I have been meaning to ask you but do you work out at home or anything?"

"Sometimes when I am watching TV I do some exercises during the commercials like pushups, or crunches. The commercials are a minute each and there are so many I try to see how many commercials I can go thru. I also do some Yoga poses and some hamstring stretches."

"That is a good idea. If you like NFL Football, you could come to my house and we can watch football and workout at the same time."

I thought my cock was going to jump straight out when she said that.

"Sounds great," I exclaimed. "Do you want me to bring anything?"

"I love chips and dip. Bring what you like and I'll have some healthy food too."

Sunday came and we were ready for the kickoff at noon. I wore the same workout clothes I normally wear and Jill was similarly dressed except on closer inspection, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her skin tight pants show off her nice figure too. Sure glad I wore some underwear this time so I wouldn't have a telltale bulge.

We watched the local team play and with all the breaks we started with some pushups. I'm not sure how we got positioned but I could see down Jill's shirt and her lovely tits were on full display. We moved to some crunches and there are several variations with legs up, legs bent, or legs down. I was helping Jill with one that required your legs to be up, with the knees at ninety degrees and your feet touching. You start with your knees spread for eight reps and then together for eight. I was in front of Jill watching her form and I couldn't help but notice that her skin tight pants were see thru enough and you could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. In fact it did a nice job of displaying her lovely pussy. I was too busy staring to notice the smile on Jill's face. That lovely view did require that I reach into my shorts pocket and make an adjustment to a growing member.

We moved to some Yoga poses and when she did the "down dog" pose, her top dropped down to her neck revealing her lovely tits.

"Oops, sorry," she said, this top is looser than I thought."

"Quite all right, I always thought Yoga should be done nude."

She looked at me and with a smile removed her top. Then she pulled my shorts down. Pretty easy to see my cock was hard and yearning to be free. She slid her hand along my shaft and then freed it from the confines of my underwear. She took my cock into her mouth and played with it with her tongue. I moaned with ecstasy.

She stripped off her pants and said, "There isn't much scoring going on with the games, what about you and I doing our own scoring."

"I have a couple of balls that would love to split your uprights." I said with a big grin.

She giggled and pulled me down on top of her and guided my hard cock into her eager and wet cunt. She moaned with delight and I could feel her cunt grip my cock with every thrust. It was so sensual that I was close to cumming quickly. Her breath was quickening and she was on the edge of cumming. With a few more deep thrust her orgasm built to a huge crescendo. With her orgasm came mine and we held each other savoring the moment.

She smiled and said, "Now that is a most proper workout."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers