The Workout

Story Info
What happens when you are the last two people at the gym?
3.1k words
3.98
19.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arrive at the sparsely populated gym on this late Friday night and head to the locker room, my eyes catch a glimpse of one of my exercise motivations-you. You arrive a few moments before me so I get to appreciate the beautiful wiggle of your scrumptious ass in your creamy white yoga pants (the best invention since...since...they are just the BEST INVENTION!) and light blue halter top, snugly cupping those perky, full breasts. The blood is already flowing-I don't even need to do a warm-up set! Just as you are about to enter the women's locker room, you glance back at me, almost intuitively knowing my eyes are caressing your body.

I get into the men's locker room and get prepared for my workout. The image of you sticks in my mind and I change from my business suit to my workout clothes. I picture you walking over to me, slowly fondling my tie and slowly taking it off from around my neck. Your hands then slide over my dress shirt, caressing my nipples, as you slowly start to unbutton me. Your nimble hands quickly work each button, but your mesmerizing gaze never leaves my eyes. I break out my trance, and I don't know how long I have been standing in front of my locker in just my boxers. I notice the swelling and I'm glad I'm currently the only one in the locker room.

I exit the locker room and head to the water fountain to fill up my bottle. I drink so much water working out! As I finish filling up, I tighten the cap while turning around and accidentally bump into someone behind me. To my unexpected surprise, it's you!

"Are you following me?" I ask, smirking. You let out a gentle laugh.

"Possibly.." The smile is captivating, but there is a mischievous look in those eyes...

Distracted, I head to my workout. My focus returns. I select my Workout playlist on my iPod and do a few warm-up exercises to get the blood flowing. Well, to get it re-directed. you got it flowing to my shorts, now I need it flowing to my muscles! After a few minutes, I'm into my workout routine. The music motivates me, pumping energy into me as I pump iron. I'm not a muscle head, but I do eat healthy and take care of myself. I try to get to the gym when I'm not focused on my career goals, and this late night workout is re-energizing me after a long but productive day with clients.

I finish a set of free weights, sweating and breathing heavily, and as I turn around my eyes catch you on the machine working your inner thighs. Your eyes are burning a hole through me. Your lips are parted just a bit, and there are small beads of sweat rolling down your face. You are slowly spreading your thighs and then closing them, and my thoughts turn to me in between them. As you are pushing your legs wide open, you bite your lower lip. My cock swells. Your nipples protrude from your workout top. The signals are too much for me to ignore.

I start walking slowly over to you, my eyes never breaking contact with yours. I'm still breathing heavily from the exercise I just completed, my workout towel slung over my shoulder, and I extend my arm, holding out my water bottle.

"Drink?" I say, in a deep voice, almost more of a command than a question. "You look parched."

"I AM parched," you reply.

As you reach out and grab the bottle, your delicate fingers touch mine, sending shivers down my spine. You bring the bottle to your full, sensuous lips, and drink deeply. I watch your graceful neck as you consume the water, wishing my lips were grazing your delicate skin. You slowly pull the bottle away from your lips, but you let some water dribble down your mouth and neck until it forms a small stream upon your chest before getting absorbed into your top. The back of your hand wipes your mouth and then your long fingers cover the same path as the water, down your throat to your chest. I am mesmerized.

"I'm still thirsty...Can you help me quench my thirst?"

I take my towel and dab it at the droplets of sweat on your forehead and cheek and say, "I'm headed to the sauna."

I start slowly, confidently walking away. Without looking back, I know that you are headed to the women's locker room as I head to the men's. One of my favorite parts of this gym is the coed sauna and Jacuzzi. I change into my swim trunks and head out the back of the locker room to the sauna, Jacuzzi and pool area. It is deserted, being a late Friday night when everybody is trying to make their fantasies come true in the bars and clubs downtown. I enter the sauna and feel the rush of hot air hit me as I step in. I sit on the top row of benches, feeling the heat flow through my body.

You walk to the entrance in a skimpy two-piece that leaves JUST enough to the imagination-and I have QUITE the vivid imagination! As you enter, you pour some water onto the hot stones and the steam rises and makes a hissing noise. Your body is amazing-toned, beautiful skin, dangerous curves-there is no part of you I don't want to explore. You saunter into the corner and sit with your back to the wall, eyeing me. You lean back and your legs are spread slightly. Your fingers slowly run up your legs and over your taut stomach and up to your face. You lift one of your legs so your foot rests on the edge of the bench. Beads of sweat start to glisten on your body. My cock is starting to rise through my swim trunks.

"Your muscles could use a rubdown. Come", I command.

You take a few steps over to me and sit down, facing away from me. I get to see the bikini bottoms outline the contour of your heart-shaped ass. It spreads perfectly when you sit down on the bench, resting nicely next to my thigh. I take my hands and I strongly massage your shoulders, my fingers pushing deeply into your muscles. I move my fingers in inward circles to your shoulder blades and push my thumbs up to the base of your neck. I hear soft whimpers escaping your pouty lips. I start my hands at the base of your spine and rub slowly up to your shoulders, your back arching as I do so. My hands massage your neck as my fingers run through your hair to the base of your scalp. A moan pierces the silence as you lean back into me and turn your head, our mouths instinctively collide in a passionate kiss.

This is what I have been waiting for! My hand caresses your throat and face as our tongues swirl together. Your lips are so soft and wet against mine, your tongue dancing around in my mouth. My other hand is on your waist, gripping you tightly, never wanting you out of my reach. Your hand grips my thigh and your nails scrape against my skin, sending electric bolts throughout my body. My hands start to roam and explore your body. My hand on your neck descends and cups your heaving breast, your nipple is rock hard in the palm of my hand. My other hand moves from your waist over your tight stomach, my finger circling your belly button and then moving downward until it touches the fabric of your bikini bottom. Your hand runs up my thigh and grips my hard-on through my swimsuit. You squeeze the shaft and it responds to your touch, arching ever upward to full tumescence.

You break our kiss and quickly turn around, a look of wild lust in your eyes. You straddle my knee and lean in and start kissing my neck. It is driving me crazy with desire. I feel your luscious breasts against my chest, your hard nipples cutting into me like diamonds against glass. The satiny feel of your bikini bottoms brushes on my thigh as your rest your weight on me.You start grinding back and forth and I feel how soaked your bottoms already are. I push my knee up against you, increasing the friction. Our bodies mold together as if they are one, twisting and contorting in a fluid motion.

I grasp your head in my hands and stare deeply into your bottomless eyes, and pull you to me until our tongues entwine in an urgent kiss. My fingers gently caress your earlobes and run into your hair-I just can't get enough of you! They run down your back until they reach the string of your bikini top, and I loosen it with a quick tug. My hands move to cup your swollen breasts, heaving against my palms. My fingers tweak your hardened nipples and a gasp escapes your mouth. Your hand slides under my trunks and you take hold of my swollen shaft. My lips move down and devour your areola and nipple. My tongue swiftly circles around, pleasuring every inch of your breast that is in my mouth. My hands massage and knead the flesh of your breasts, squeezing and rubbing, back and forth. Our bodies glisten with sweat from the combined heat of our bodies and the sauna, allowing our hands to roam all over each other.

You break free of me and with a wild, crazed look in your eyes, your hands grasp the sides of my trunks and rip them off me. My penis, finally free from constraint, rises and stands fully erect between my thighs. Your eyes take the sight in like they are viewing an unearthed treasure. Your run your fingers on both sides of it until they reach the tip. Your fingernails caress it so softly it causes my whole body to spasm. You then grasp the shaft and lower your full lips onto the head of my shaft, sucking it into your velvety mouth. I truly believe I have left my body to watch this amazing performance. Your tongue swirls over and under the head of my cock as your hands strokes the shaft up and down. I push my hips forward and spread my legs to give you better access to work your magic. Your lips engulf more of my cock, getting closer and closer to the base. Your fingernails gently stroke the underside of my scrotum and it drives me wild.

My hand caresses your head as you expertly suck my cock. My toes are curling in an exquisite pleasure that I have not felt before. Your warm mouth coats my cock with your saliva, which dribbles down onto my balls. You look up into my eyes as you engulf me, and I can barely hold back from exploding! You reach up with one hand to play with my nipple and I cover your hand with one of mine. I start raising my hips to match your downward strokes, your tongue almost reaching my cum-filled balls. Your talent in your oral skills is superlative-I've never felt anything as good. The pleasure is almost unbearable.

Before I explode, I grab your shoulders and push you off of me. You look at me as I you were a child and I took your favorite candy away form you. I stare into your eyes and lay back, resting my head on the bench.

"Get your ass over here!"

You deftly move until your glistening pussy is directly over my face. I pull down on your hips and kiss and lick your inner thighs until my tongue tastes your juices soaking through your bikini bottom. I run my tongue along the outside of them, licking up and down in long slow strokes. You groan as my lips kiss your swollen labia, sucking them between my lips. I pull your bikini into your pussy and kiss and suck your labia until you start moving your hips back and forth across my face. Your hand reaches back and starts grasping my cock, rubbing your finger over the sensitive head, causing my dick to throb. I finally push the bikini to the side of your pussy so I can have full, unhindered access. I gently suck the clitoral hood into my mouth, rolling it between my lips. My fingers help spread your pussy, and my tongue deftly swirls over your exposed, erect clit. Your taut stomach starts to convulse and your head rolls back. You let out a loud moan, and I myself moan into your succulent pussy. The fragrance of you is intoxicating me-I'm drunk on your lust. I slide my tongue into the depths of your pussy, thrusting it in and out, matching the grinding of your hips on my face. I slather away at your delicious juices, my thirst never quenched.

I lift your leg over me head and guide you to sit down with your back to the wall. I push your knees up to your heaving breasts, and I lower my head to your flower. My tongue flicks gently over your clit as your hands grasp my hair and pull my head in further. I run my hands down your thighs and slowly slide two fingers into your wet tunnel. You gasp in pleasure. Your pleasure is my pleasure-it increases my passion to a fever pitch. My fingers slide up inside you and find the velvety skin of your G-spot and I slowly rub it in a circular motion. You let out a gutteral moan and at this point, I don't care if anyone is left in the club and who can hear or see us! I suck your clit between my lips as I my fingers massage your other pleasure zone, and your body starts to twitch and tremble. You look down at me, our eyes locking, as your wrap your legs around my head. Your head rolls back as your hands grasp your breasts and your hips lift off the seating, as you explode all over my face. Your sweet nectar rushes over my tongue and lips like a river of ecstasy. Your body spasms uncontrollably and you push my face away.

It takes a few moments for you to recover, but after you do I put my feet up on the first bench and aim my cock at your soaking wet pussy. I lift your legs onto my shoulders and slide my shaft in, pressing my body down on you. I lower my head and kiss you feverishly as my cock slides in to the hilt. My heavy balls slap your ass cheeks as my body crashes into you. I pull my head away and watch your pussy lips cling to my penis as I plunge in and out of you. We are both grunting in pleasure, my body dripping sweat onto you, our bodies slick and glistening. The sound of our bodies slapping together only adds to our bliss. I squeeze your breasts and roll my thumbs over your nipples, causing your breathing to quicken. You pinch my nipples and grab my hips, pulling me deeper into you.

I put my feet back on the ground, and then slide my hands under your buttocks and lift you off the bench. Your hands wrap around my neck, and I position you directly over my rock hard shaft, the head swollen and glistening. I slowly lower you onto my cock, as your slick breasts slide against my chest. With your knees over my forearms and my hands grasping your sumptuous ass cheeks, I raise and lower you onto my penis. We both look down between us to watch it slide in and out. I pick up the pace and our hips slap together. You reach down with one hand and play with my balls, giving them a good squeeze. When my legs eventually tire, I turn around and sit down and you start riding me. First you have your feet on the bench as bounce up and down, with both of us panting in pleasure. I squeeze your breasts together and run my tongue from nipple to nipple. Your cum drips down my shaft, covering my balls, mixing with the sweat to form a creamy fluid, dripping onto the bench and floor.

You then put your knees on the bench and continue to ride me with your expert equestrian talents, gripping my cock in your pussy like a vise. My hands slap your ass cheeks on each downward push of your hips. You put one hand between us and start rubbing your clit and you slide up and down on me. I squeeze and knead your cheeks, my fingers sliding to your outer lips as my cock slides in and out of you. I then rub your asshole and your body shakes as you cum again.

We are so hot and sweaty, that I lift you off me, grab your hand and we exit the sauna and head to the nearby pool. The coolness of the water causes an initial jolt to our systems, but we quickly adjust. I turn you around and you rest your hands on the rails of the steps leading into the water. I enter you from behind. I push your back down and thrust upward into your pussy, your muscles clenching my penis on every stroke. We are both grunting now, and the water splashes to our movement. I grab your shoulders and start thrusting into as hard as I can. My hips smack against your perfectly rounded ass cheeks, making a delicious slapping noise from the slickness of our combined sweat. I push your legs together and put my legs outside yours so that your pussy is even tighter. The delicious friction between cock and pussy is indescribable. I can't hold back much longer. We are both panting and groaning, short gasps of breath escape our mouths. The familiar scent of sex is in the air, and it is deliriously intoxicating. I grab your hair with one hand and pull you back onto me as I watch my cock disappear inside your warm, wet depths. I reach under you to squeeze your bouncing breast, and I can't hold back any longer. I let out a gutteral moan as I explode inside you. You look back at me as I spasm and thrust as deep as I can, never wanting cock and pussy to separate. I feel your juices soaking my cock as I hold myself inside you. I finally lean over and kiss your back and neck. I reach under you and pull us back into the cool, inviting water.