The Workout

Story Info
Simon's workout turns naughty after a trip to the toy store.
2.1k words
4.43
73.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
163 Followers

I watched him silently from the doorway. His skin gleamed with sweat, his feet firmly planted on the floor, back against the bench, his hands tight on the bar as he lifted the weight up and slowly lowered it toward his chest. His thighs were taut; the muscles firm as he balanced there working through his exercise routine. His chest was lightly covered with hair that curled gently in the perspiration covering him. His biceps and triceps stood out in stark relief under the skin that covered them. His hair was dark with sweat and I knew he was nearing the end of his workout.

Simon loves to workout in the nude. He doesn’t get his shorts dirty and it saves time when he showers afterward. I love it that Simon loves it! I can’t count the number of times I have caught him naked, just finishing a workout. He says they make him hot and I always benefit from it! Looking at his package, I could tell that today was going to be one of those days! He was already half hard and he didn’t even know I was there yet.

I heard the clink of the bar being replaced in its holder as I started to unbutton my blouse. My eyes flew to his face and found his clear blue ones looking back at me. He grinned and rubbed his hand over his cock. It was becoming even more erect, stretching out to its full 7 inches. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and walked toward him still in my bra, stockings and high heels. His hand continued to stroke down the engorged length of his shaft and back up to cover the head as I advanced on him.

“Hey big fella,” I grinned at him. “You got another muscle that needs a workout?”

“You know I do baby,” he responded with a leer.

Slowly I withdrew the hand that had been behind my back and let my newest purchase dangle from my fingertips. His eyes widened and turned dark with lust when he saw the fur-lined handcuffs. His cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling when he released it and I watched it jerk and throb as he saw the strip of leather I held in my other hand.

His hands lifted to the weight bar as he adjusted himself into a more comfortable position against the bench. I pulled the snap off the leather strip and let him see the “erection maker” I held. It was billed that way on the package but Simon and I both knew he needed no help in that regard! The device had a twofold purpose. It could help a man maintain an erection if he had trouble with that or, in Simon’s case, it could be used as a cock ring and ball separator just to prolong his pleasure. We had talked about this particular device but I wasn’t sure if Simon really wanted to try it. The look on his face screamed yes!

I stepped over the bench so I was straddling him and snapped the cuffs onto his wrists and onto the weight bar. Bending low I ducked under the bar and placed both hands flat on his chest. I drug my bra-covered tits up his stomach and chest and planted a firm kiss on his lips. I let him take my full weight as his cock came into contact with my hose covered pussy. He groaned in his throat and I felt him thrust against me as I ground myself against his hardness. I had fantasized about this moment since my lunch hour when I snuck down to the adult store to buy the toys. My pussy was dripping wet with juice and it was all I could do to restrain myself from letting him fill me with his hard cock.

I sat back slowly and continued to grind myself against his cock as I unsnapped my bra. I kept his cock trapped between us and increased the pressure on him by pushing downward. I scooted back when my breasts swung free and let the head of his cock protrude from between us. It was swollen and purplish colored like a big plum. I moaned when I saw it.

I bent back down and let my nipples brush against his chest. They were tight and the contact with his damp chest excited them even more. I plucked the leather toy off his stomach and stood up. My fingertips grazed his belly as I trailed them down to his cock. The device had a leather strap that separated his balls and snapped to the strip of leather that was meant to encircle the base of his cock. I tried to fit it over his balls but they were too large. I wondered if this came in bigger sizes but remembered the package saying “one size fits all.” I lifted each ball in turn and pulled them apart as I tried to fit the strap between them but nothing I tried worked. His gasps as I pulled on them might have been pain or pleasure, I couldn’t tell. He has a nice set of balls, not overly large or anything but this thing just wasn’t going to snap. Finally I gave up and snapped the leather around his rigid erection.

His face was tense and his hands gripped the bar tightly as I stroked him when I finished. I could see a bead of pre-cum glistening on the tip. I had to taste it and heard him groan when my tongue touched the throbbing head. He thrust against me but I didn’t want this to be over too quickly so I pulled my head back.

His eyes were on me as I reached up and pulled the tie from my long brown hair. I shook it free and bent low over him again. I wrapped some hair around his hardness and let him feel the silkiness of it caressing him as I slowly stroked his hair covered prick.

“Oh baby, that’s nice,” he moaned as pre-cum leaked from the tip.

I stood up and walked around to his head. I squatted down beside the bench and began whispering to him all the things I wanted him to do. I reached down and tore the crotch of my pantyhose open. Then I stood up and lowered my pussy down over his face so he could start licking me the way I like. I placed my tits in his hands and he began pinching and pulling at my nipples. I could feel shudders running up and down my back as his tongue went to work on my swollen clit. I started rising and falling against his tongue so it slid up and down from my dripping hole to the hard nub that needed attention. My hands were tight on the bar beside his wrists as he continued to play with my achingly hard nipples.

Our current position left him room to breathe as I pressed myself against the magic of his tongue. He was licking me faster and faster and I was sliding up and down more slowly so his attention would be focused on the hard bud of my clit. I needed to cum so badly and he knew it too. He took each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched them hard when he felt my thighs tighten on either side of his head. He knows how hard they get when I cum. The sensation of him pinching them at the same time is incredible! The vibrations of his tongue were coming harder and faster as he batted my clit about. It was too much for me and I pressed against his mouth as my first orgasm ran through me.

“Oh God, Simon,” I moaned. I hung there limply and felt him smile against me as his tongue licked up the cream from my climax. I looked at his cock and saw the pre-cum running down over it as it waved at the ceiling.

“Looks like something else needs attention,” I stated as my breathing came back to normal. I lifted myself off his face. Looking down I grinned when I saw his face, damp with my juices.

“Ahh, God baby, I need fucked,” he moaned. His hips strained upwards and his cock throbbed inside its leather prison. “I can’t cum with this on.”

“Hmmmm,” I sighed. “You do look pretty excited,” I agreed. I walked back down to that end of the bench and watched as his cock throbbed again. I reached out a fingertip and lightly scraped down it with my fingernail.

“Ahhh,” he moaned. I turned the finger and ran it up the other side. His cock jerked and his balls were tight against the base of his shaft.

“Someone needs a good sucking I think,” I muttered quietly while peeking at his face.

“Oh God, yes, please,” he begged.

I straddled him so my ass was resting on his chest and let my face come close to the pulsing heat of his straining manhood. I grasped it firmly and gave him a squeeze. I heard his audible gasp when the pressure on the head increased. Then I backed up a little further and he found my pussy in his face again. I wasn’t sure what he would do but he didn’t disappoint me. His lips and tongue immediately went to work licking and sucking on my red, swollen pussy lips.

I pulled up on his cock and his hips rose in response. Slowly I stroked the full length of it with one hand and covered the head with the other. It was slick from the pre-cum oozing out the tip. My hands slid easily over the surface and I rhythmically stroked it in time to the long licks his tongue was giving my slit. I could already feel my hips moving in response just as his were. When he circled his tongue around my clit and sucked, I pushed his cock head against my lips. The tip was slick and slid easily past the tight ring I made around it with my mouth. He groaned against me when I sucked it further inside.

“Oh God,” I heard him gasp.

Immediately his hips began to pump up against my mouth. I sucked more of his aching tool inside and was rewarded by another hard groan against my clit. I bathed his length with my tongue and alternated sucking and stroking him in and out of my mouth. The room was filled with the wet sounds of our sucking and licking accompanied by the deep moans of pleasure we were both making.

His cock seemed to get more rigid against me as the need to cum increased. I couldn’t wait any longer so I quickly stood up and turned around to face him. I immediately lowered myself over him and pushed the head of his cock against my own wetness. When I had him positioned I grabbed the bar on either side of his hands. Slowly, ever so slowly, I lowered my pussy down over his cock. I could feel him stretching the hole as he pushed up against me.

“Oh, God,” he groaned. “Fuck me baby! Ride my big hard cock,” he demanded as I rose and fell over him. My pussy had been so empty and now felt so full!

“Your cock is so big!” I moaned. My hands were tight on the bar as I rose up and down, faster and faster on the thickness filling me. “I’m gonna cum,” I moaned. I put my head down on the bar and ground myself against him as the pulsations built inside me. My pussy had a death grip on his penis as he thrust up into me.

“Oh God,” he moaned and I could hear the pleasure/pain in his voice as his cock expanded even more against the tight leather holding it. I was desperate to feel him cum as I reached between us and tore the snap open. His next thrust was almost painful and immediately I felt the hot splash of his man cream against the walls of my cunt.

“Unnngh,” he groaned as he emptied himself into me. Over and over again I felt him jerk inside me as his hot seed poured out into me. My own orgasm seemed to go on and on, ebbing and flowing around the pulsing organ within me. We’ve played with that little strip of leather many times since then and as investments go, I think it has paid for itself a hundred times over!

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
163 Followers