The Workout Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's find out," said Isstra, reaching out to grip the another, higher bar with her own hands. With ease, the Draenei pulled herself up to her chin, and Shalendris had to admire the way her muscles flexed with that motion. It might have been a trick of the eye, but for a moment she thought she saw the bar bend under the gigantic Draenei's weight.

As she dropped back down onto her hooves, the woman gave Shalendris a gentle pat on the rear, causing the elf's tremendous backside to ripple from the impact, those fat cheeks bouncing about for a moment before settling. The druidess stepped forward, looking up at the bar. Though it was only a few feet higher than her head, it seemed to be completely out of reach.

"First, you have to grip the bar, like this," Isstra indicated, gently taking Shalendris's hand and placing it upon the cold metal. First one, then the second. "Good, you have a solid grip," she said, pulling gently on the elf's hands to test.

"How high do I have to go?" Shalendris then asked, turning to her friend.

Isstra chuckled. "Ideally, up to your chin. But I'd be surprised if you could manage that on your first try. Most newbies only barely manage a few inches. So, we'll start there, shall we?"

"Yes," said Shalendris, nodding. She looked up at the bar again, her fingers squeezing it as though trying to test her grip.

"That's it, good girl," Isstra encouraged. "I'm going to count to three, and then I want you to lift yourself up. One..."

The woman's voice trailed off, and she was silent for a moment. Then, "Two."

Shalendris didn't wait for "three" before pulling herself upwards. She grunted, almost forgetting to breathe as she felt her feet leave the ground. When she looked up again, it felt as though she had barely budged. She tried again and managed to raise herself up another inch or two.

"You're doing great," Isstra whispered encouragingly, moving behind Shalendris. She reached around the elf's waist, grabbing hold of her thighs and helping pull Shalendris up even further. "Good, good! Now, stay there for a bit, see how long you can hold."

Shalendris gasped when she felt the woman's hands leaving her, arms straining against the sudden weight. "Hrrrrrmmmfff..." she huffed, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead.

Then, she felt something hot moving up between her legs. Something hot and hard and long. It pressed horizontally against her pussy, causing her to gasp at the sensation. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening.

She looked down as she felt herself being lifted. The thing throbbed as it flexed, holding her up and lessening the strain on her arms. "What... what are you doing?"

Of course, Isstra's "support" did not surprise Shalendris any more than the sunrise did, especially considering her earlier greeting. However, it was still quite pleasant to feel the giant woman's throbbing pole pressing against her folds.

She felt the woman's cock slowly slide up and down her slit, teasing her as she did her best to complete at least one single pull-up.

Just one.

She gritted her teeth, her arms trembling, sweat dripping down her body. With Isstra's dick slowly rising beneath her, lifting her up ever so gently, it was easier, though it still demanded a lot from the physically lacking elf.

"Nnnggggh..." she gasped and panted, much to Isstra's delight. The woman's cock was of a warmth nearing that of a pressing iron, and Shalendris found herself growing wetter as the shaft slid up and down her slit. Her focus, however, remained unaffected and soon, her chin passed the bar. She'd gone so far up now that even the gigantic Draenei's elephantine shaft could not follow.

A proud smile spread across Isstra's lips then as Shalendris held her position for a moment, but the Draenei did not let that opportunity slip and it was not the shaft of Isstra's cock that Shalendris felt upon her folds now, but the head of that titanic purple fuckpillar. With a single hand, the Draenei reached up to Shalendris's leggings, tearing the stretchy material away as though made of paper.

"Haahh... haaahhh..." Shalendris panted as Isstra's cock slowly spread the lips of her dripping elven pussy. The purple-haired druidess was wet enough that even Isstra's mammoth she-dick slipped in with little to no resistance. The head did, at least. The rest of the woman's colossal meatpole proved itself to be a far greater challenge, however, especially given the sheer length and thickness of the thing. The Draenei's cockhead slowly made its way deeper into her bottomless cunt, inch by inch, stretching the velvety walls of her pussy out to such a degree that one could easily follow the depth of that penetration by the calf-thick bulge running up her midsection.

Shalendris gasped and moaned, her fingers still gripping the iron bar.

"Can you do another rep?" a grunting Isstra asked, trying not to blow her load so soon inside the elf's inimitable fuckhole. It had been so long since she'd fucked Shalendris that even her legendary stamina was tested.

"I... I can try..." the elven woman replied, still panting heavily, as though exercising with a giant, yard-long megacock rearranging your insides was the most normal thing in the world. "Just give me a second..."

"You're doing great," Isstra encouraged, her own breathing becoming heavier as she watched Shalendris's pussy begin to stretch to accommodate her colossal cunt-destroyer of a cock.

Huffing and panting, Shalendris tried to complete another repetition on that pull-up bar, trying to suppress those pleasured moans that slipped from her mouth as another inch of cock left or entered her, rubbing against the walls of her dripping pussy.

"Almost there!" Isstra cheered, her titanic fuckpillar throbbing excitedly inside the elf as she looked at Shalendris's incredible body, now dripping with sweat.

"Oh, fuck..." Shalendris groaned as Isstra's cock reached her cervix, pressing hard against that sensitive entrance. The purple-haired druidess had to stop moving entirely to prevent herself from cumming too early to avoid being distracted from her goal.

*But it feels so fucking good...* she thought, her arms feeling like they might fall off at any given moment.

"Come on, come on..." Isstra urged, her hands coming to rest on Shalendris's fat, wobbling tits, squeezing them hard through her sports bra. Flesh overflowed from between her fingers as she kneaded those obscene udders, squeezing and bouncing them. "Don't let yourself get distracted," Isstra said, trying to sound like a professional trainer. "You can do this."

"I know I can..." Shalendris muttered, her breath growing ragged as she felt her pussy finally accept Isstra's entire length, stretched around the loglike intruder, the muscles of her sopping depths massaging the Draenei's veined obelisk as the much taller woman kept groping and fondling her huge titties.

Had anyone been present in the gym at that moment, they would have been graced with quite the peculiar sight: a night elf with giant tits being groped by a twelve-foot tall Draenei whose behemoth prick had been stuffed into a hole that should never have been able to take it.

Then, with a roar of primal power (which, in fact, sounded more like a lion cub's attempt at such)

Shalendris completed a second repetition. Then a third. And as she did so, Shalendris rose and fell upon Isstra's cock, and she could feel her stomach distending around the obscene slab of meat, those veins massaging every inch of her overstuffed mitt.

"That's it, girl!" Isstra cheered, her caressing the elf's massive bouncing knockers, moving upwards until they reached her cleavage. With a mighty yank, she pulled the woman's bra down enough to release those two mountainous lavender mammaries, the oversized udders surging forward and slapping upon her stomach with a lewd SMACK!

As she sunk lower and lower onto that mile of dick, Shalendris found herself gasping and moaning. And the lower she got, the more difficult it became to pull herself up on the bar until she simply hung there helplessly, with over two feet of fat, throbbing Draecock pushed deep into her.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Isstra groaned appreciatively, fingers tugging and teasing the elf's thumbthick nipples, prompting the whorish druidess to moan and writhe under her touch.

"Nhhaaaa..." Shalendris moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt Isstra's fat cock pulse inside her, filling her to the brim.

Before long, Isstra had begun a slow pumping motion with her hips, bouncing Shalendris on top of her behemoth dick. She knew that the elf would soon turn into her mindless, cock-addicted self and working out would be out of the question.

But that didn't stop her from having fun.

"Ohhh... Isstra..." the elf moaned, lips parting as she began to pant heavily, sweat pouring down her face as she rode atop Isstra's massive pole, fat, elven tits bouncing about as she ground herself further down that vein-riddled spear. "I can feel your cock inside me... So deep... So fucking deep..."

Isstra growled, leaning forwards so that her face was pressed to the elf's back, peppering her skin with kisses that contrasted the otherwise brutal nature of their coupling. "Cum for me," the Draenei panted, giving her hips a few more upwards thrusts.

Those three words were all that Shalendris needed, and she felt herself being thrown to that divine peak of pleasure, her breath insufficient to express the mind-melting pleasure that was now flooding every part of her body. That first orgasm, unlike her typical ones, was silent, breathless. Her fingers slipped from the bar, finding Isstra's hands, the Draenei still playing with the elf's titanic udders.

Shalendris's body spasmed atop Isstra's behemoth fuckspire, the length of which was quite nearly entirely pushed into that quivering, squeezing pussy.

Isstra could feel the woman's walls gripping her cock, making penetration difficult. She, too, would cum, she feared, before even having properly ravaged the woman. She was only getting started and yet, she could feel her balls churning, aching for release.

The Draenei clenched her jaw, trying to delay the inevitable as she slowed her thrusts, allowing Shalendris some much-needed reprieve as every thrust brought her closer and closer to climax.

Pushing herself into Shalendris, feeling the woman's body against her own felt like coming home at last, Isstra thought, gasping as her cock twitched mightily within the woman's stretched-out depths.

As, at last, her orgasm began dimming, Shalendris could find words once more, and she begged for Isstra to cum. "Please... Isstra, cum... Please, fill me up," the panting woman managed, pulling Isstra's hands harder into her tits, flesh overflowing every which way around their fingers.

Then, with a cry of her own, Isstra rammed herself to the hilt into the elf, her cock pulsing inside that tight cunt as she came.

It was enough to push Shalendris over the edge once more, seconds after she'd finally been released from the grasp of that first orgasm, and she let out a scream as her body shook, her thighs trembling as she ground her huge, round ass against Isstra.

When at last the Draenei managed to remove her hands from Shalendris's gigantic breasts, she fell forward, the elf still impaled upon her obscene knob. On all fours like some massive beast mounting another much smaller one, Isstra slammed her throbbing, cumming prick home one final time before...

The first lance of cum short forth from her cock was almost *painful* to the Draenei and, had she been able to see herself - that throbbing pleasure in her core too great to even consider the mirrors around them - she would have seen how Shalendris's stomach *spiked* every so briefly from the sheer internal impact of that first rope of jizz. Luckily for both of them, Shalendris could take it, given the enchanted nature of her physiology, and Isstra had no need to worry herself.

Lesser women would have found themselves needing a healer after that first cum blast, but Shalendris took it easily and the second blast caused her womb to bloat with the sheer volume of spunk. Much of that creamy nutsludge seeped from the sides of the elf's stretched out pussy, leaking onto the floor in fat, splattering puddles.

"Oh my goddess..." Shalendris moaned quietly, her face contorted in ecstasy as she continued to gyrate on Isstra's dick, feeling gallons upon gallons of molten nut batter being pumped right into her womb. Much of it would find itself being absorbed through her insides, the life essence of Isstra's potent nut only adding to Shalendris's already impressive curves. Her tits, pressed to the warm gym mat beneath her, would slowly expand outwards beneath her.

Her ass and hips would gain some volume as well, and Isstra found that she could soon barely even see where her cock entered the elf, given the sheer size of the woman's enormous cheeks.

Shalendris's eyes were closed now, her cheek pressed against the mat as she rode out the orgasm, and Isstra knew that the elf was savoring every moment of this, knowing that she was about to get more of what she wanted.

"You're so tight," Isstra groaned softly, voice dripping with lust, her hands stroking Shalendris's massive, swollen rack as she continued to pump the elf's twat. "So fucking tight."

Any woman would have been tight to the giant-dicked Draenei, but none could get her to blow her load so fast, and she found herself unable to move her hips at all as she kept unloading. Blast after blast filled Shalendris to the point where she seemed pregnant with triplets, her cum absorption abilities unable to keep up with the sheer output of Isstra's she-cock.

Shalendris felt like her body was melting into the mat beneath her, her muscles going limp and her mind becoming clouded with pleasure. She could feel Isstra's cock throbbing inside her, the sensation of it sending shivers through her entire body.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum again," Shalendris gasped weakly, her voice trembling with arousal as more and more cum was forced into her expanding form, her tits growing beneath her, her stomach now so huge and full of cum that it pressed into the ground below.

Isstra's moans joined the elf's, pumping her hips faster and faster as she continued to dump load after load of hot, thick cum directly into Shalendris's womb. Her gigantic balls swung heavily beneath her, those bloated cumtanks spewing their never-ending supply of creamy ballslime deep into the gasping, writhing she-elf, filling her up with such copious amounts of cum that she looked, for a moment, as though she might simply pop.

Shalendris's eyes fluttered open, her head lolling from side to side as she tried to keep consciousness. She was so incredibly full of cum that it was taking everything she had just to stay awake, her body working as hard as it could to absorb all that potent seed being pumped right into her, so much of it pouring from her cunt now that it covered much of the ground beneath them, that porridge-thick jizz running down the inside of her thighs.

She was so incredibly full of cum that she didn't even notice when Isstra slid out of her, that long, veiny fuckpole slapping onto the cum-slathered gym mats with a heavy splat. As that womb-wrecker of a dick was finally freed from Shalendris's heavenly slit and with no tree-trunk thick cock to hold her up from inside, the elf's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell onto her side into the creamy, steaming pool of semen that had formed beneath them. Her massive tits continued to swell and grow as more and more of that sticky, gooey jizz was absorbed through her skin and womb.

Isstra's eyes widened as she witnessed this growth. She had, of course, seen the process many times and had been the cause of many such events, but seeing it never ceased to amaze her. Her cock twitched against the floor as she watched the elf's body continue to expand, her already massive breasts swelling and growing until they were easily large enough to crush a gnome beneath their considerable mass.

The druidess's pussy twitched as she lay on the ground, gasping and running her hands along her gigantic tits, though her hips and ass also gained in mass, along with her thighs. She seemed almost a goddess of fertility then as her form fed upon the warrior woman's virile essence, her stretched out pussy spilling inhuman amounts of fat, quivering ballbatter onto the ground as her breathing stabilized.

Isstra felt her cock twitch at the size, the flared head of her massive pole spurting a few more copious globs of nut on the ground between Shalendris's legs.

"You're not done yet," Isstra said, rising to her feet picking up Shalendris. She tossed the elf with ease onto her shoulder, feeling the woman's gargantuan, obscene fuckjugs slapping against her back as she made her way to the showers.

Shalendris's eyes fluttered open again as she felt herself being carried, her mind still fuzzy from all the cum that had been pumped into her, much of it still leaking from her gaping elvish gash and running down Isstra's fat purple draenic tits. The woman hadn't removed her sports bra yet and the creamy goop seeped into the garment's fabric.

As she was carried, she could feel her body continuing to change though at a much slower rate. Her overgrown tits now appeared as two great lavender-hued boulders, swollen to proportions she only rarely reached. She could feel her nipples hardening and her areolas thickening, her skin becoming softer and smoother.

And while much of her body absorbed that life-infused seed, Shalendris's stomach regained much of its previous size, with only a little bloating.

The shower room was a simple enough space, with multiple glass panels creating individual stalls. Small floating arcane devices, no larger than an egg, had been placed within each stall, allowing their users to close them off. Shalendris had seen such devices before in Dalaran and knew that a simple touch upon the orb was enough to turn the glass panels completely opaque, to shield oneself from the view of those outside.

A marvelous little gnomish invention, combining technological prowess with magic.

With Isstra carrying Shalendris, she entered one of these stalls and slid the door shut behind her. The space was a little cramped and, while four or so people could normally have stood comfortably in one such stall, Shalendris's enhanced curves and Isstra's giant size made it a tight fit.

Isstra set Shalendris down gently, and the elf looked around, her mind still hazy from the pleasure that had been bestowed upon her. But soon enough, Shalendris's gaze was drawn back to the purple-skinned Draenei as she began removing her cum-stained sports bra.

Shalendris's silver eyes widened as she saw the massive globes of flesh being release, her mouth opening slightly before closing again. Those huge tits of hers, while far, far smaller than Shalendris' obscene melons, nonetheless remained enormous by any standard. Full, teardropshaped mounds, with large raisin-hued nipples surrounded by fat, plump areolae of a similar shading.

The night elf felt herself drawn to those enormous things and soon found her mouth latching onto one of Isstra's breasts while the Draenei leaned over to turn a valve on the back wall.

Warm water soon covered the both of them and soft moans left Isstra's lips as the elf switched from one fat, purple breast to the other. Her abundant flesh yielded to the other woman's delicate touch, and she felt goosebumps cover her skin despite the warmth of the shower. The woman's hands and mouth exploratively roamed across Isstra's body, the warrior soon feeling her gigantic meat slab of a cock twitching, hardening from that touch.

As they stood next to one another in such a manner, the difference in height between the two became that much more apparent, with Isstra towering over the much shorter Kaldorei. But Shalendris didn't care about that as she continued to suck away on those huge, tasty tits.