The Workshop Pt. 02

Story Info
Abby's ordeal as Leena and Mark's fuck toy continues.
9.2k words
4.58
15.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite myself, despite my complete humiliation and total degradation, despite my utter shame and disgust, I lost count of how many times the machine made me cum. It fucked me unconscious and even after I passed out, comatose from the multiple humiliating orgasms I was forced to have, I continued being fucked on camera by the relentless machine for the whole world to see, and ended up in a larger pool of filth than I had started in. At some point, someone must have switched off the machine, removed the dildos from my raw pussy and ass, removed the gag and the wand, and the ropes, and the chair. When I woke I was curled in a ball on something fairly soft. It smelled disgusting but it was at least warm. As I came to more thoroughly, I could see that it was a dog bed. Leena was sat watching me from the workbench. She was wearing a short little white sundress dotted with daisies, and her bare feet dangled, swinging to and fro. She picked at something from a plate and chewed it.

"Sleep well?" She asked conversationally. My mouth was gummed up, my lips nearly stuck together. I opened my mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to speak. I felt oddly distant. Outside my own body. Almost like being hungover, where your mind and your body are in two different places. Like I was disconnected from what had happened to me, and what was going on around me. My brain was trying to consolidate what I had experienced yesterday with the sensations now pervading me. My holes were sore, and stung as I moved to sit up. It wasn't easy. It took me a while to figure out why. My wrists and ankles were connected by some robust restraints. I stayed on my side watching Leena watching me as she chewed, swallowed and picked up a bottle of water to drink.

My jaw ached too with having been held open for so long. And my mouth was so dry it was almost stuck shut. Where the ring had pressed behind my teeth felt bruised.

Whatever she was eating smelled amazing, and I realised I couldn't remember the last time I'd eaten. I didn't even really know how long had elapsed since she'd drugged me.

"Please...I need water," I croaked, the sound coming out like it belonged to someone else. My stomach rumbled loudly.

"And hungry too," said Leena. "Come here. I've brought you breakfast." She jumped down from the bench and came over to where I lay in the dog bed. unceremoniously, she hoiked me up by a collar I didn't know was round my neck, so that I knelt, my hands pinned uselessly against my ankles.

Attaching a leash to my collar she started to lead me towards the workbench, pulling me along. I toppled forward unable to stop myself and landing face first against the floor. Luckily the dog bed took the brunt of the fall along with my tits as I pulled my head back away from the concrete.

Leena was laughing.

"You're so fucking pathetic. Can't you even walk right?"

Again, she lifted me by the collar to my knees, choking me as she did so. She walked on, and I had to shuffle quickly on my knees to keep up, only just staying upright.

Holding a litre bottle of water in front of my face, she asked me very simply: "Are you thirsty?"

When I nodded she frowned disapprovingly. Then holding out the bottle she said to me again, "would you like a drink?"

Again, I nodded. She squirted the bottle of water in my face. Some went up my nose, choking me, and the rest splashed over my face and down my naked body to the floor. After the shock of it I tried to catch some in my mouth, to lick it from my own face, but I got miserably little. Not enough to even coat my tongue.

"When you answer me you will say, 'yes mistress'. Do you understand?"

"...yes, mistress..." I answered, almost as a whisper. Still, she seemed satisfied. She lifted the bottle of water to her lips and took a long swig draining 1/4 of the bottle.

"I'm not sure there's enough for the two of us," she said. "I suppose I could let you have it...Or - that's a better idea! Why don't we play a game for it. I've got a great game that you'll just love. What we do - we take turns opening our mouths and trying to catch the water that I squirt out of this bottle. Like this-"

She held her mouth open and shot a long stream of water into her mouth.

"Now it's your turn-" she squirted a tiny amount at my face. I opened my mouth, against the protests of my aching jaw, and caught most of it. It was a pitiful amount, but it felt so good against my tongue.

She turned the bottle back on herself and squirted a large amount, and again for me, just a little. But still I caught it.

"Oh, dear. You're too good at this. Here, I've got just the thing to even things up."

She reached behind her and pulled a blindfold off the workbench, wrapping it over my eyes so that I couldn't see a thing. How I was supposed to catch anything was beyond me.

"Not let's try again," she said. "Here it comes!" I opened my mouth wide, and she took her opportunity to force the open gag back in my mouth. I tried to shake her free but there really wasn't any point. I could feel the ring pressing neatly against familiar bruises in my mouth.

"Stupid fucking bitch," she said. "Still, you might have more of a chance like this. But me first," she said. I heard a long stream squirt into her open mouth.

"Now you-" A tiny squirt splashed against my face. "No so easy now you can't see, eh? Even with that slut hole kept open like a proper cum whore? Nevermind, there's maybe enough for us both to have another try."

I could hear her gulping it down as it splashed into her mouth. My mouth was so dry, especially now open to air.

"Now your turn." I leaned forward, sticking out my tongue to catch as much as I could. A long stream gushed into my mouth, shocking me, overflowing down my face and body. I coughed, and gulped, and gulped, letting the warm fluid flow down my throat, filling my belly. Warm? And why does it taste like...?

Leena pulled off my blindfold as the last dregs of piss squirted out of her. Instantly I was heaving, vomiting it all back up, her warm piss coming out my mouth and nose, as I coughed and retched and sobbed all at the same time, sprawled face first on the floor.

Leena was laughing hard. "Oh Abby, you fucking sick bitch. Did that taste good?"

Again she heaved me up, and again I gagged. she poured the last remnants of the water bottle into her own mouth and crouched down to me. The scent of her clean and delicately perfumed skin filled my nostrils. I was acutely aware of how dirty I smelled. She pulled my head back by the hair and put her lips against mine. I tried to turn away but she forced her tongue into my mouth, then slowly let water dribble in from her mouth into mine. I had to fight against my own retching to keep it in. Even after she moved away from me I could still taste her piss in my mouth.

"I've got breakfast here for you, if you want it?"

I was still busy trying to hold down the water as she leaned across the work bench and picked up a banana from her plate. Bending over, she sensuously pulled down her panties, looking at me lustfully as she did so. I could see a small patch of wet on them as she discarded them on the floor. I caught myself wondering how wet they'd be in my mouth, and forced myself to look away.

She peeled the banana ever so slowly, sensuously, watching my reaction. Once peeled, she let the banana skin fall back to the plate. She lifted herself back onto the workbench and reclined, lifting her sun dress and exposing her shaved cunt. Her excitement had moistened her pussy lips, and they glistened as the morning sun dappled light across them. As she spread her legs she brought her heels up by her ass, teasing the banana down her neck, between her breasts, over her belly, and when she reached her pussy, she stopped.

Giggling slightly, she started to rub the length of the banana up and down between her pussy lips, moaning slightly. I could hear her pussy squelch as the banana probed the folds of her cunt, releasing it's juices.

Despite my disgust my mouth began to water involuntarily. My hunger was gnawing at my insides. I hadn't eaten for I don't know how long, and the vomitting only made it worse. I watched as she slid the banana into herself, ever so gently so as not to break it. She looked at me, giggling.

"It's ever so ripe," she said. It inched inside her until only the very tip was showing. Her pussy lips were coated with banana slime.

"You hungry, you dirty slut?" she asked. She rubbed some of the banana slime into the folds of her slit and against the tip of her clit, moaning slightly. She gave me a knowing look and said: "Or do you want to wait for it to get mushy?"

She was going to make eat it anyway. With sick resignation I shook my head, knowing any further hesitation was going to cause me more problems.

"Here you go then, baby girl," she said. "I want you to reach for it."

I had to shuffle my way forward, my breasts pushing against workbench to even get near. My hands and feet I pulled up so that I was balanced on my knees, to try and get that little bit closer, and at the same time repelled by that thought of willingly doing this. "That's it baby," she breathed. "Reach for it. Reach with your tongue. You've got to show me how much you want it. How much do you want to eat my cunt?"

I could feel her watching me expectantly, eager to feel my willing tongue against her, to feel me probing inside. Her mount was quivering and grinding ever so slightly, like she was imagining me doing it already.

I hesitantly pushed my tongue out through my gag toward a smear of sloppy banana spread over her labia and clit. I could feel the heat of her, smell her excitement too, mingling with the smell of banana. Involuntarily, my stomach rumbled again. I closed my eyes and tentatively lapped at it. Nearly retching with disgust, I got a tongue full of smushed banana from the entrance of her cunt. I could taste her cunt juices mixed in with the banana. That same sweet tang, mixing with the banana flavour. I gulped it down, choking a little as I couldn't close my mouth.

Halfway through reaching for a second time I pulled away, unable to bare it any longer, shaking my head from side to side, trying to banish the thought of what she was making me do. Her banana cunt filled my nose and mouth.

"I'm not letting go until you eat it all," she said, and she pulled me back by the leash toward her cunt, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in deep, starting to grind against my face. I couldn't pull away. I couldn't breathe. She had too good a hold on me with a fistful of my hair, and she was enjoying herself too much to care if I suffocated or not. Even with me passed out I think she would have carried on. In fact I think she wanted me to.

In desperation I pushed my tongue deep into her, trying to pull the banana out.

"Yessss... Eat it.... Eat my cunt..." she moaned. "Eat it...lick it...lap it up....you dirty fucking slut....eat your mistress' pussy...does it taste good?...Do you want some more?..." I could feel her internal muscles contract, pushing at the banana inside. Squeezing it out of her. A bit more started poking out, mushy around the outside where it had rubbed against her and soaked up some of her juice. She let my hair go and with my open mouth clamped against her sloppy cunt I adjusted my face so I could at least breathe through my nose. I pushed my tongue deep inside her, feeling its warmth, the slime of the banana, the slipperiness of her wet cunt. A flash, and I knew she was capturing my abject humiliation on camera again. Just as I was desperately tonguing her cunt for food.

She moaned and writhed against me. Bucking her hips against my face, pulling my head into her as I dug and dug with my tongue. I lapped at her, trying to get every last remnant of banana from the folds of her twat, lapping hard around her clit where she'd deliberately smeared it, right down to her asshole where some of the slime had dripped. "Look me in the fucking eyes when you're tonguing my twat," she said viciously. My eyes snapped to hers as she pulled my face more towards her clit and she ground herself hard against me. Her eyes bored into mine, tears streaming down my face.

When she came, her pussy dripped with banana cum. She made lap up every last bit of banana I could find and flung my head away like I was a piece of shit.

She dug her fingers into her open cunt and flicked out the last remnants of banana. The last bit of creamy, slimy fruit fell out and splattered to the floor. She came down from the workbench, the toes of her left foot gingerly placed over the banana splat, which she then deliberately stepped on. I could see it squelch between her toes, already stained with walking through my filth from the other night. Leaning back on the bench she offered her foot up to me, a questioning look on her face, as if she were daring me to disobey. I did not hesitate. I scurried forward and took her toes into my open mouth, letting my tongue run all over them, between them, lapping at them. If I could have sucked them I would have. Whilst I did this she took pictures of me with one hand, playing with her clit with the other, getting the last thrills if her climax from my humiliation. When it was all gone she removed her foot from my mouth and sat back on the bench. "Well...?" she asked. "What do you say...?" I tried to say thank you Mistress - but the sound was incomprehensible through my gag.

"Haaak ouuu, ihhhthreth"

"Look at that. You can be taught." She said smirking. "you might make a good dog one day. A fucking ugly dog, but still. A good fuck dog. " She seemed pleased with her own joke.

She giggled, and removed my open mouth gag. My aching jaw was relieved to be free of it. Then she tugged on the lead and pulled me shuffling on my knees towards the door.

"We need to make sure you're getting your exercise with all this sitting around you're doing," she said, giving another tug on the leash. I fell forward, my tits bashing against the floor. There was no dog bed to cushion the fall this time. I grunted as I landed, managing to turn my head to the side so that I didn't smash my face, and choked as Leena pulled me back up by the collar, in time to see Mark coming from the house tto the workshop carrying boxes.

I squinted at the bright sky as she led me outside. Feeling the warm sun, and the breeze on my skin was a shock to my system. I'd been so focused on my nightmare for so long it was like waking up from a dream. All of the shameful things I'd done, all the humiliating ways I'd been made to cum and provide sexual pleasure to Leena crashed on me in that moment. I started to cry. Dry, heaving sobs that I could not control.

"Awww, look at the disgusting little fuck dog cry. Are you crying for your mommy? Do you think she's gonna save you? I'm sure she'd love to see you eating from my cunt. Maybe you'd like to eat from hers?"

She yanked me up and continued to lead me out to the middle of the yard over a grating. My knees were being skinned moving like this and it was slow going.

"If I were you I'd take a shit and a piss while you can, before you have your bath."

Was she serious? Was she going to make me toilet here like a fucking animal. Shame burned fresh tears into my eyes and I just knelt there for a moment, with my eyes closed, trying to forget about everything. Concentrating on the world around me. The sunshine. The birdsong. The cool breeze on my skin. I must have been there for 5 minutes when I heard Leena turn on a water hose. She pulled the hose trigger and tested it's strength and spray against the wall.

As she walked towards me, casually pulling the trigger every few steps, firing the water at the floor, I panicked at the thought of what would happen if I needed the toilet whilst I was locked inside. What she would make me do? I forced what I could out and into the drain beneath me, my face burning with shame as the water started blasting against me.

"Time for your bath," Leena said in that sing-song way of hers.

The water was cold and forceful against my skin. But I suppose, in a good way. As the force of it hit me and ran down through my hair, over my shoulders and down my body, the cold of it took my breath away. It overwhelmed all my other senses. For a moment, nothing else in the world took my attention as much as that feeling of cold. To some degree it made me forget, switching my focus to the hardness of my nipples, the gooseflesh of my flank, how it soothed my asshole and pussy as it ran down, cleansing me of the filth from the previous 24 hours. And I drank. As much as I could get. She pointed the hose at my face a few times, and although the water fired up my nose and made me splutter, I took my opportunity too.

Leena walked around me appraisingly, focusing the spray at the more stubborn areas of my body refusing to come clean. When rounded behind me, I felt her hand close around my throat and the nozzle of the hose push up against my ass. She took aim right up my ass hole and pulled the trigger firing a jet of cold water inside me.

"Wanna make sure we clean out that fuck hole, don't we?"

I could feel the water building up inside me, filling me like she'd fill a car. Her grip around my throat tightened as I squirmed, then she let me go, pulling the nozzle out and the water gushed from my ass, flecked with shit.

When I was clean enough she dropped the hose and walked back to the faucet to turn off the flow. When she came back to me she rubbed me over with a filthy rag of a towel and picked up my leash again.

"Please, Mistress," my voice was so small I could hardly hear myself. It was like it was someone else speaking. "Please can I crawl instead."

Leena nodded and unhitched my wrists from my ankles so I could crawl freely, spreading the weight from my knees to my hands. As she led me inside again, I lingered at the door, looking out longingly, already missing the light and the space and the feeling of freedom.

Leena tugged gently at my collar, making that sound you would to call a dog to you: "CHK chk!"

Obediently, I followed.

When the door closed behind me, a voice inside my head screamed at me - why hadn't I run? I could have shouted. I could have strangled Leena with the leash she put on me and ran to the nearest house. It was too late for that now. The world outside may as well have been a million miles away. There was no escape now.

Inside, the chair was back in the middle of the room. Mark stood next to it in front of a little table looking at a laptop. As he saw me and grinned.

That simple action saw me panic and I strained to get away, pulling at my leash, attempting to stand and run away - I don't really remember. I think my mind retreated to another place entirely in my desperation to escape. I wasn't really aware of anything else around me. All I knew was that I was scrabbling at the door until Leena yanked me back by the collar and mercilessly dragged me into the room. I felt her and Marks hands on me, straining against me, wrestling me into the reclined chair, restraining me - the restraints finding familiar bruises beneath my skin.

It was only the pain of her slapping me across the tits that made me I realise she was no longer wrestling me. I was only fighting against my bonds - and I knew that there was no point in that. When I calmed I felt wetness against my face and my throat was hoarse. Must have been crying and screaming in my panic. I tried to wipe my face and couldn't. My arms were bound tight to the back legs of the chair, pointed down towards the ground. Also my neck, my waist and my chest were pulled tight against the chair. My legs were spread wide, and strapped in with no room to move.

"There's really no point in struggling," she said calmly. "You'll only make it worse for yourself. Although, I must admit, it turned me on no end." she said, slipping her hand into her panties and pulling out a wet finger. She sucked it like it was the best tasting thing she'd ever had.