The World is Her Toilet Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty engages in some naughty peeing at a house party
1.8k words
4.31
44k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers

Betty wasn't quite sure how she had ended up here, at this house party hosted by people she had never met, surrounded by strangers. Supposedly the house belonged to friends of Darrin, who was a friend of Betty's friend Karen. Or was it friends of friends of Darrin? Whatever the connection, Karen had absolutely insisted on coming to the party. Betty didn't totally object to coming, but now Karen had disappeared into the sea of people. Well, Betty would find ways to keep the night interesting, with or without her friend.

After an hour or so of mingling and drinking, it was time to pee. Betty inquired after the location of the restroom and someone helpfully pointed down the hall, saying it was the first door on the right. Betty looked down the hall and groaned. A line six people deep was already stacked in front of the bathroom door. Two of the women in line shifted back and forth uncomfortably. She should have expected this, given the number of people at the party. "Is this the only bathroom in the house?" she asked. Another person informed her there was another bathroom in the master bedroom, but the bedrooms were off-limits to party guests.

"Forget that", Betty thought to herself. She hadn't intended to pee anywhere unusual tonight, but she also didn't intend to wait 15 minutes to use the facilities when she could already feel her bladder straining. Walking away from the packed hallway, Betty proceeded through the house until she found the kitchen. A door at the back of the kitchen led to the back yard. The yard was fairly spacious, and a handful of partiers had found their way outside. If not for the slight evening chill, Betty suspected the yard would be packed. Small groups of people stood around in conversation, away from the cacophony of people and music inside.

A raised planting bed filled with orange, purple, pink, and white flowers as well as other greenery stood in the yard. This flower bed, indeed, the whole garden was quite impressive. Someone had taken a lot of care to select, arrange, and maintain the flora on display. Surely these lovely plants wouldn't mind a little extra watering? Betty strode confidently across the backyard to the flower bed, then gingerly hopped up onto the knee-high retaining wall. She moved a few feet into the dirt, behind some tall flower stalks, taking care not to crush the tender vegetation, then gathered her silver and black skirt up around her hips and squatted down. Betty enjoyed the feeling of the cool night air directly on her pussy as she pulled the crotch of her lacy black panties aside, tensed up her stomach muscles, and then relaxed.

A thick, pale stream of pee burrowed a small crater in the soil between her feet, but the ground thirstily accepted what Betty had to offer. She shifted a bit, which redirected the stream over a grouping of lilies. A few people turned to watch what she was doing, but she felt no shame. If anyone was offended, she could always blame her behavior on the alcohol. The peeing continued for 20 seconds or so, when another women in the backyard said "Oh my god... why didn't I think of that?"

A lanky blonde woman with an unsteady, intoxicated gate approached the flower bed as Betty sent the last of her pee into dampened earth. Betty bounced a few times to shake the remaining drops of piss off and slipped her panties back into place. Betty considered the delicate droplets of pee glistening on the lillies and smiled. "Do you mind if join you?" the blonde asked.

Betty shrugged and smiled. "I'm done but I don't mind." The blonde stepped up onto the raised platform and occupied a spot near where Betty had just finished peeing. The woman moved seemed a bit unsteady on her feet. She stepped up into the planting bed with much less care than Betty had and crushed a few plants in the process. Once she found her balance, she unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, then pulled them and her panties down past her knees in a single swift motion. She bent at her waist and assumed a high, half-squat. A few drops trickled out first, then a thin beam of piss fired out an angle behind her, anointing more plants in the process.

Another woman jumped up as Betty stepped down. "I was wondering where the ladies room was," she joked to Betty. Meanwhile, two men had moved to the back half of the flower bed, discreetly pulled out their cocks, and were happily pissing over the azaleas.

Going back into the house, Betty could not help grinning. She had turned the tastefully manicured garden into an impromptu toilet... and it felt electric. There was something so wrong, yet so thrilling, about peeing on something so beautiful. No one here knew who she was. What other mischief awaited this night?

Betty enjoyed a few beers and a liberal amount of water as well throughout the night. Before long, she had to pee again. She checked on the bathroom, and found the same snarled pileup of people as before. It was just as well, she didn't want to use the bathroom anyway. She considered returning to the flower patch, but that felt boring. As she explored the house, Betty found a door that led into the attached garage.

A red convertible occupied one spot in the garage, the second stall was occupied by a beat-up table half-covered with boxes. On the far wall was a large basin and the washer and dryer. Peeing somewhere in the garage would be perfect, but where? Which target deserved the gift of being pissed on?

Betty eyed the car, and fantasized about pissing all over the insides. She could perch herself between the driver and passenger seats and let go. She imagined rivulets of her pee flowing over the leather seats, soaking into the luxuriously carpeted floormats, coating the gear shifter, steering wheel, and dashboard with golden drops of hot rain... what would the owner think when he found a piss-drenched car the next morning?

Or perhaps she should pee in the washing machine? It would be less vicious than peeing in the car, but still very naughty. Betty shuddered with pleasure at the thought of these strangers unknowingly exposing their laundry to her urine...

Then she took a second look at the table, and realized it was the perfect target of opportunity. It was a pool table! Betty had peed in all kinds of unexpected places, but had never pissed on a pool table. (She had fucked on top of one once...)

Pushing that memory aside for the moment, Betty took off her shoes and panties, then sat backwards on the table before scooted back on to the felted surface. She swung her legs up, then stood. A shudder of pleasure radiated through her body as she hiked her skirt up and squatted down again, facing the center pocket. She unleashed a stream, which pattered onto the green felt and soaked into the absorbent material. She pushed until the stream arced into the pocket. She then stopped and repeated the process for the corner pockets and the opposite center pocket. Rough, damp rays of urine leading to the pockets stained the felt, at least on one half of the table. She was not done peeing, but the other half of the table was covered with stacked boxes. Betty smiled when opened one of the boxes, and saw it was filled with haphazardly piled books. It was perfect. She hung her ass over the edge of the box and sent the remainder of her pee cascading down over the collected tomes. A sharp percussive sound registered as her piss impacted the wall of the box. "This might the closest thing to a toilet I pee into all night," she thought.

Forty-five minutes later, after some more water and another beer, Betty felt the familiar urge building. Then, Karen seemingly appeared from nowhere. "Betty! I think it's about time to leave. Are you ready?" The party was starting to wind down, Betty admitted.

"Ok, let me hit the bathroom first."

"That'll take forever, Bets. Can you hold it?"

"Do you want me to piss all over your car, Karen? There can't be much of a line anymore, right?"

Karen shook her head. "I just came from there. There's like six people in line." Karen said, slightly annoyed. "Just go into Steve and Kim's room. There's a second bathroom in there. They didn't want a lot of strange people going into their room, but it'll be ok."

"I'll be right back, K."

Betty walked into the master bedroom, and saw two additional doors inside the bedroom. One led to a walk-in closet, the other was locked when she tried to open it. She knocked on the locked door. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

"Go away!" a drunken voice gurgled from within, followed by retching noises.

Betty rolled her eyes, then decided that the walk-in closet would serve her needs just as well. She surveyed the closet before deciding what to do. There were two rows of hanging clothes along one wall. The upper row contained women's clothing while the lower one's contents obviously belonged to a man. Betty raised her skirt above her waist and slid her panties down to her ankles. She leaned back slightly, adjusted her pussy lips and exhaled. A few drops pee pattered out slowly onto the carpet between Betty's feet before coalescing into a stream of urine arcing out over the helpless dress shirts hanging in front of her. Betty swayed her hips, dampening several sweaters, then finished by dousing an expensive gray suit with her piss. Relief surged through her as one last wicked idea for the evening popped into mind. She stepped out into the bedroom, her panties still around her legs. She grabbed a corner of the bedspread and used it to pat her pussy dry. As she rubbed herself with the silky material, stray droplets of piss soaked into the comforter. She nearly came then and there, but held off and recomposed herself.

Betty rejoined Karen by the front door. "Okay I'm ready!"

"Oh my god, Betty... I'm sorry we barely saw each other tonight, but you would not believe the DRAMA that went down."

Betty half-paid attention as Karen recounted her experiences at the party... something to do with Darrin and another man getting into a fistfight over Karen... Betty was focused on her own particular drama that night, and couldn't wait to get home so she could bring herself to orgasm. After the naughtiest peeing she had ever done, it wouldn't take long.

nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers