The World Possessed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a wild, inarticulate cry as I felt the cum surge along the length of my cock, and fountain into her glorious pussy. On and on it went, my bound body thrusting as hard as it could in spasm after spasm. Her cunt sucked the fluid from me, but the volume became too great even for her, and the jism foamed out of her sliding pussy-lips. Immediately Leela threw herself across my body, lapping the cum that was pouring down the length of my prick as Lilith pistoned it into her cunt.

I have no idea how long the ordeal continued. I quickly lost consciousness as my racing body strove to serve the inexhaustible needs of the two beautiful succubae.

I was brought back to painful and weakened reality by a vicious stabbing in my chest. Looking down I saw that my Goddess had branded me with her personal sigil: a stylised cunt with spiralling arms reaching out from a ruby clitoris. My ankles, wrists, and neck were ringed by silvery metallic bands, decorated with the same sign, proclaiming me to be her slave; while my waist was circled by a thick, wide belt of slick, transparent material.

Lilith stood over me, her skin glowing with a golden light, her body surrounded by an aura of blue flame. In her hand she was toying with the gold seal of her goddess-hood that had been hanging between her smooth, firm breasts, and which she had just used to brand my chest.

"That was the best!" She cried. "You have not failed me Leela! I am astonished that he isn't dead. I have had less energy than this from slaves whose entire life-force I have drained. Yet he remains alive!"

Suddenly the Goddess rose into the air, surrounded by a crackling, blue halo of energy. She hovered less than a metre over my head, so that I was gazing up the endless length of her legs, from shimmering stiletto heels to shiny, black-clad thighs and the gaping mouth of her drooling cunt. Still hovering, her hands stroked the fleshy, jutting cheeks of her bottom as she erotically thrust her hips forward, clearly exposing the glistening, ruby core of her sex to my yearning eyes. Immediately, an intense, red beam of light flashed out, laser-like; seeming to emanate from her throbbing, engorged clitoris. The beam struck the low bench on which, in front of me, Leela had abused so many slaves. The bench split open, flamed briefly, then vanished in a burst of intense heat.

"Yes," Lilith cried in triumph, "with energy such as this at my command I will be able to destroy anyone who stands against me!"

Leela, whom I now had to learn to call 'goddess Leela', also rose into the air, to hover alongside her daughter. She reached out to caress her face, and there was an arcing crack of energy as the two goddesses touched.

"This is nothing compared with the power you will achieve, my sweet," she said.

Leela's touch on Lilith's face became a caress, as her hand moved down her daughter's glistening, golden body. Still hovering over me, the two goddesses turned face to face and embraced passionately, grinding breast-flesh to breast-flesh, pressing cunt against cunt. Now they were panting with sexual heat. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, finally coming to rest on the taut pillows of each other's arses, where the slick-clad fingers of mother and daughter kneaded and pressed the other's perfect globes.

Their bodies began to spin, faster and faster as sexual ecstasy overcame them. Soon they were hidden by a dazzling sphere of golden light that pulsed with violent erotic energy, charging even my exhausted body with desire. My drained and flaccid cock began to rise once more. It was soon throbbing again with urgent sexual need and pressing against my stomach. As my prick grew in size, I was once more filled with energy. Astonishingly, however, instead of escape, my sole desire was to give myself once more to my goddess. With my mind I was willing her to abuse me and take from me whatever she desired.

As if in response to my thought, the golden sphere began to split into two. The separate segments drifted apart and both landed lightly, one on each side of me. Noiselessly, the golden light dissipated and standing in its place were the goddesses, both smiling cruel smiles, each more beautiful and terrible than ever.

Leela spoke as if nothing had happened. "Time to introduce him to his fellow slaves I think."

"In fact he looks re-energised and ready to fuck," she said, indicating my swollen prick. "That's very interesting, it seems as if he is able to absorb energy, probably from you, as his bond-mistress. You must be careful with him.."

"Don't worry – I will!" Replied Lilith.

"It's late now," said Leela, "come to me tomorrow after the morning ceremony and I will show you how we can access a world full of slaves that will be ours for the taking!"

Lilith ran her sharp, red tongue over her cruel, scarlet lips. "I can hardly wait. Already my body is craving more. Many slaves will suffer tonight for my pleasure!"

She leant over me to release my bonds. As she did so she deliberately allowed her smooth, firm breast-flesh to touch my aching, swollen prick. It leaped at the contact and I would have come at that touch, if the device which now controlled me had not agonisingly halted my surging orgasm before it could begin. A wicked smile played over her lips as she fastened a leash to my collar. She pulled on the leash to drag me upright and tugged on it to tow me behind her as she went over to her sleeping rast.

She stood over its hideous head, her cunt just a few centimetres from its nostrils. As soon as it had inhaled her sexual musk its eyes came to life. Opening its huge mouth, it bared gleaming, serrated teeth and pushed out a long, pointed tongue that unerringly found its way between the drooling lips of her cunt.

The rast lapped at her juices, pistoning its tongue into her cunt as it did so, causing Lilith to shudder in the throes of yet another orgasm. As it fucked her with its tongue, the great, black phallic object between its shoulders engorged, oozing juices as it swelled to its full size, easily matching that of my own monstrous organ.

Lilith's orgasm quickly subsided. She turned and threw her leg over the rast's back, positioning her gaping cunt over the tip of the throbbing symbioform. She paused briefly to rub the fist-sized head, glistening with its own oozing secretions, over her clitoris before sinking down with a cry of ecstasy. She easily engulfed its huge length in her pulsing love-tube. Instantly the rast's eyes became intelligent, its posture alert as goddess and rast became one organism.

Leela touched her daughter on her leg as the mnimrast rose to its full height.

"Remember daughter, I have programmed the slave's history into the goddess web. This says that I purchased him three weeks ago at the Sydney slave market. His number is 247897833. His former owner is the goddess Wanda4. She sold him for a good price because she needed more slaves."

Lilith nodded impatiently. "Yes, yes, Mother. He's a slave, no one will question me about him."

Leela shook her head. "When they see his stamina, other goddesses will be bound to ask questions. You must be prepared..."

The mnimrast turned and began to leave. Lilith, dragging me behind her, looked back at her mother. "I'll remember. And so will you 7833 –" She lashed me with her whip as she said this, causing me to double-up with pain.

"What's your number slave?"

"7833, Goddess" I managed to stutter out through sobs of agony.

"Good slave – you learn quickly. But that won't stop me whipping you."

Again she lashed me with her whip. Although the pain seemed less, it was unexpected and again I cried out loudly. She laughed at my pain, thrillingly cruel in her beauty.

"Remember that your suffering only serves excites me! I can do what I like with you, can't I, slave?"

"Yes Goddess," I heard myself replying, "I want you to use me however you like."

"Oh, I will slave – I will."

So saying the mnimrast left Leela's laboratory, dragging me behind it into my new life. My servitude had fully begun.

12