The World Possessed Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I will goddess!" Nadia said. Still kneeling in front of Thea, she retrieved her whip. Then standing up, she faced towards us and slowly drew the lash between her luscious cunt lips. "Oh, Oh, Oh -- that's so good," she sighed in delight, "You slaves just wouldn't believe how great it feels to know that I can do anything I like with you," she breathed.

"Of course you can!" Thea responded, "Their only purpose in life is to serve us. Now," she said, "let's start with a nice leisurely pace, and gradually build up." As she said this, she began to move up the phallus. Slowly she raised herself right off it. Then, suddenly, she let herself drop, grinding the base hard against her clitoris, as she did so making a fierce electric shock spark up through our butt-plugs.

William and I immediately began rowing. As she had threatened, Thea gradually increased the pace at which she rode the phallus, making us row faster and faster, while Nadia whipped us in time with the strokes. Gradually, Thea's humping became more and more wild, as she panted to orgasm after orgasm, and Nadia needed to whip William harder and harder, because there was little contest between us, given my enhanced body. After about twenty minutes, it was clear that William could take no more; his body began to sag and he tried vainly to defend himself from the shocks and the beating.

Panting, Thea stopped moving and lay back on her throne, her glorious breasts sweat-slicked and heaving with her exertion. "That's enough Nadia," she ordered, as the girl's arm lifted for one last blow, "I don't think William can take any more at the moment. Why don't you just tie him to one of the benches over there and give him a good fucking before he passes out? William," she said, glancing with her piercing dark eyes at the slumped body of her slave, "I give you permission to come for Nadia!"

With a grateful cry, Nadia sprang at poor William. Releasing him from his bonds she half pushed and half carried him to a bench, where she spread-eagled him face up -- stretching his wrists and ankles taut and making him cry out in pain as the leather covering of the bench pressed into his raw, beaten back. As soon as he was securely fastened she straddled him and, pulling his cock upright, thrust her cunt down onto it. With a scream of pleasure she began to ride him hard. Within a few seconds I could see that his spunk was pouring into her as her hungry vagina pulled out of him all that he had to give.

Smiling indulgently at the passionate activities of her lustful acolyte, Thea rose from the throne and stalked over to me.

"That just leaves you and me Jake," she said, "it really is incredible what Leela has done to you. You seem to be tireless! Well, I'll have to test just how tireless you are over the next few days. But right now I may need your help with Chris and his team. You'd better go back to the library, get dressed and wait out there until George brings them along."

12