The Worm

Story Info
Some mysteries should be left unsolved.
3.3k words
4.4
72.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

I was first introduced to the lore of The Worm by a colleague of mine at the university where I teach. He had come across some work one of his mentors had dabbled in and was immediately taken with the idea of this mysterious Mayan slug. After much prodding and romanticizing he convinced me that we should get some funding from the university and head down to the Yucatan and see where our search would lead us.

The first recorded discovery of The Worm was found in the ruins of The Avenue of the Dead in Uxmal. Archaeologists found drawings on wood and carvings in stone of a featureless tube like organism about two metres longer than the average Mayan shown in any of the images where The Worm was depicted. Most of the illustrations showed people engulfed by the creature up to their chests, their mouths wide open and their eyes filled with terror.

Further excavations at sites around the Mayan empire helped scientists discover more about this unknown species. It appeared that the Mayans had been able to capture a few specimens and remove what were either teeth or spines from The Worm's orifice. These needlelike bristles were then used to perform some sort of ritual or tribal medical procedure. Drawings showed both men and women queuing to have their feet pricked by the local shaman. All of those people shown in subsequent pictures were all laying on the ground, the men all had erections.

With the proper guides in place we headed into the jungles of the Yucatan in search of anyone or anything that could shed more light on our grail. We were not disappointed. After three days of hiking, we found a small village and, with a little help from our guides, we managed to sit down with two old and weathered-looking men. They told us their grandfathers' stories about The Worm, and how many villagers were lost to the jungle because of the creature. Only a few were ever found before they were consumed by it, and none of the survivors were ever the same after their encounter.

With a head full of lore and a desire for adventure my colleague set out early one morning before the rest of our group awoke. Figuring he had gone for a short walk to enjoy the forest before it got too hot and muggy from the midday sun, we waited for him for about two hours, long after all of our party had finished breakfast and got their packs ready for the day. When it was clear that he wasn't coming back we broke off into groups and began to search the dense growth for him. To cover more ground, I told my guides that I would search by myself and that they should go towards the ruins we had found the previous day.

An hour into our search I found him in a small clearing in the jungle. When I first saw him it looked like he was in a glossy sleeping bag - he was laying on his back against a rock outcropping. I called his name a few times as I rushed through the trees to the spot where he lay. He didn't answer. When I was finally standing beside him I realized what I was looking at. He had found The Worm, or at least The Worm had found him.

He was almost completely consumed by it. The opening was just reaching his chest, and as I looked for a way to try to get him out of it I could see through the skin of The Worm and was able to make out tendrils that had wrapped around his legs. The creature was in constant motion, its body pulsating up and down the length of my colleague's frame. The movement was slow but very deliberate.

I straddled his body around his knees and wrapped my arms underneath The Worm. I tried to pull it off him but the glossy, gelatinous surface of its skin made it impossible to hold on to. The outside surface was warm, and the slime that covered it was thick and coated my legs, shorts, and arms. I tried again and as I lifted the slippery sack from the ground I could see some of the tendrils flutter around my colleague's crotch, pushing aside his half-dissolved shorts, and dance across his belly. He let out a sigh, and with a slow pulse The Worm flopped out of my arms and back to the jungle floor.

I looked at my friend again and saw that the organism had slithered up to his shoulders. It was only then did I notice his face. His mouth was wide open and moved slightly as if were trying to speak but could not get the words out. His eyes were almost completely rolled back into his head, and a thin stream of tears flowed down his temples. He was fully aware of what was happening to him. I had to try again to get him out. I grabbed The Worm as tightly as I could, lifted it between my legs and pulled as hard as I could muster. The viscous gunk that covered its skin was all over me at that point which made it even more difficult to get a firm grip on the translucent shell.

The larval-shaped beast pulsed one more time, swelled in between my legs and in a pouring motion slumped back to the ground. As it wrenched itself from my grasp the end part of its sack pushed against my pelvis, and I suddenly realized that I had an erection. I had begun to feel flushed and my heart had started to race but I put it down to exertion.

Suddenly The Worm shot a spine into my colleague's neck. He started gasping; short, gulping little breaths were all he could manage. The rhythmic motion of The Worm started to increase, and I could see the tendrils in my colleague's crotch shift his penis into a tube deep in the creature's gut. The two of them started to shudder in unison as they rolled over on the jungle floor. For about a minute all I was able to do was watch the spasmodic motion that overtook them. I did not know which of them was responsible for the convulsions, only that they were both experiencing them as one.

The pulsations reached a crescendo, and as my colleague arched his back he let out a long, raspy moan, and before his last breath could escape his lips The Worm closed in over his head. As I watched in astonishment I could see hundreds of gelatinous strands wrap around his entire body in time to start another set of tremors inside the creature.

I stood beside the shimmering sack that was consuming my friend until all movement had stopped. Stunned by what I saw I started to head back to camp. I had only walked for a few hundred feet when I realized that I still had my raging hard-on, and that my arousal had increased twenty-fold from when I first noticed it. The creature's syrupy excretion soaked my torso, legs and arms sending waves of pleasure up and down my body. I needed to cum so badly. Without thinking I dropped my shorts and underwear and grabbed hold of my cock.

My hand slid effortlessly up and down my throbbing shaft, The Worm's gelatinous residue adding to the ache in my crotch. Both my hands were wrapped around my penis, jerking it wildly. The sensation was incredible – the jelly from the outside of the sack dripped down my balls and made my whole groin tingle and swell to the point of almost splitting. I had to sit down at the base of a tree because my legs were giving way. My hands were moving faster. Looking down at my cock I could see my pre-cum spilling out of me and mixing with the thick, translucent cream from the creature.

I squeezed my hands tightly as I tugged crazily at myself. The orgasm began to swell inside me as I began flicking my fingers over my swollen purple sulcus. Faster and faster my hands danced over my the head of my penis, my mind overwrought with delight. Visions of the creature's grey, sticky, gaping mouth fluttered into my head. I pictured myself standing in front of it, masturbating frantically, and as I stepped closer and imagined it swallowing my hands and cock my orgasm exploded from me, shooting out in long, steady streams, covering my quivering fingers and falling to the jungle floor.

When I got back to camp I told everyone what had happened to my friend and insisted we go and recover the body. 'Too dangerous' was the general consensus. The Worm could shoot its paralyzing barbs from a hundred feet away and it always took its prey silently. After a little more discussion and a rekindling of the fires our group decided to call it quits for the night.

My sleep was filled with images of the translucent sack that devoured my colleague, of wild fucking, of being sucked off by mouths that easily swallowed me up to my waist and tongues that could lick all of me in one slow pass. When I awoke the next morning my mind was a jumbled mess of base desires. I slipped out of camp and headed back into the jungle.

It didn't seem to take me as long to find the spot where my colleague lay the day before but instead of finding him I found only a trace of the creature's milky jelly. In a moment of clarity I decided it was better to head back to camp than stand under the green canopy and wait for The Worm to stumble on me. It wasn't long before I realized that I was lost. I hadn't been paying too much attention to the landmarks on my way into the jungle and now that I was anxiously trying to get out of it every tree and rock looked exactly like the last one.

When the barb hit me it seemed like a gentle mosquito bite, and before I could react I had fallen to the jungle floor and was staring up at the leaves and vines and patches of sky lit by the midday sun. I tried to move but all of my muscles were asleep. I couldn't even manage to raise a whisper when I tried to call for help. All I could do was lay on my back and listen to the occasional rustling of leaves and snapping of branches coming from the direction of my feet. As I watched the openings in the canopy change their shape and density with each gentle gust of wind I began to feel my face flush and my penis stiffen. The Worm's venom was beginning to take effect.

By the time the creature made its way from its hiding place to where I lay waiting my cock was so hard it felt like it was going to split open. My head was raised up on a slow rise on the jungle floor and I was able to watch the creature's mouth purse in time for its body to maneuver itself around my feet. My calves slipped into the gooey mouth effortlessly; having watched The Worm easily consume my friend the other day I was not surprised to see it handily stretching its gummy orifice around me.

Within ten minutes of slipping me into its giant mouth it had managed to swallow my boots and socks. The constant and slow undulations of The Worm's throat over my feet and legs was very arousing – it was like I was a lollipop being sucked by a huge disembodied tongue. Each ripple of the creature's body also corresponded with the movement of two tentacles up my legs. It was hard to focus on what was happening to me as the hallucinogenic properties of the venom made my mind blur in and out of fantasy and reality, so when the first tentacle slipped onto my testicles I didn't notice right away. The effect it had on my hard-on was unbelievable – it felt like my cock grew at least an inch, and the hunger that it created in my balls made my crotch throb from deep inside my abdomen.

The second tentacle seemed to pour into my ass and immediately began to massage my prostate. It felt like having a small, slick, hot mouth eating me out; sometimes it would lick me with short, sticky flicks, and other times it would spread wide and fill my rectum, kissing and tonguing me with its smooth, jellied edges.

The sucking on my feet intensified and with a gentle flutter of its body the worm gulped down another two inches of my legs. I could begin to feel the main grouping of tentacles slither over my feet in order to secure The Worm's hold on me. As they did, the feeler in my ass pulsed a little faster, swirling over my prostate sending a small pool of ejaculate onto my belly. The orgasm was growing and waiting inside me.

I began to understand the Mayan drawings I had seen – the pricking of the feet with The Worm's barbs, the erect phalli, the mad fucking. If I had not jacked off on my way back to base camp after finding my colleague swallowed by the creature I am sure I would have fucked anyone I could have got my hands on. I was not even thinking of trying to escape. All I wanted to think of was the gooey warm fucking I was getting up my ass and the snail-like feeler that was working its way around the base of my cock.

The tentacles moved steadily up my legs and wrapped around my knees and the unhurried sucking of my calves continued. The crystal clear pre-cum was flowing from my penis as the slimy fingers stretched towards my chest; I could feel the thin liquid drip onto the small puddle of ejaculate that was melting down through the hairs of my pelvis. Two more tentacles has made their way up my legs and were positioned around my balls, soaking up the salty trickle that was dribbling towards the jungle floor. The three feelers that were around my crotch cupped me like a tiny hand, gently massaging me as they passed over my taut skin.

I shot another load of cum, this time hitting and filling my belly button. The feeling was exquisite. It was like slowly being raped by a wet dream – the cum just spewed out of me and all I could wish for was to be fucked in every way imaginable. I wanted to reach down and grab a hold of my cock and jerk myself off, squeezing my shaft until it felt like I was going to crush the cum right out of me, but as I lay there paralyzed I could only quiver in anticipation. I hadn't noticed but The Worm had moved up my legs again. The heat from its orifice was wafting across my testicles and I could now make out a slow sucking noise coming from deep inside its throat. It shot another bristle into my neck – it had been quite some time since I had first been darted and I guess the venom only had a certain potency. The venom made me hallucinate slightly and a warmth spread throughout my body.

I could see that the tentacles had now made it past my throbbing balls onto the small tuft of hair just above by crotch. They were sliding around in the small milky puddle that had been collecting there since The Worm first took hold of me. In just a short while they had sucked my belly clean and had retreated into my pubic hair, nuzzling the base of my cock with their sticky slurping.

As if on cue the creature heaved itself forward up my legs just enough that its lips, its lovely, gooey, warm, tender lips slipped around my waist, folding around my ass and wrapping over my pelvis. My penis slid back and forth on the underside of the creature's upper lip and The Worm rocked slowly from side-to-side. I began to hyperventilate. A few more tentacles slipped into the crack of my ass and began to squeeze themselves up and down the rim of my anus while others gripped my cock. My foreskin melted into the organism's fleshy trunk, its gelatinous tissue poured around my shaft. Another squirt of cum was absorbed right into the wall of the creature's mouth.

The huge larva began to rock back and forth again, sucking at my legs and crotch and hands as it did so. It yanked itself up and down my torso several times – it felt like my whole body was being jacked off by a mammoth hand – and with one slow, deep lunge its mouth was all the way up to my shoulders. Its breath was sweet and warm, and I could feel tentacles wrapped all around my body. I was being fingered and sucked all over, and the viscous syrup that coated its insides spilled over me like the waves of cum I had been spewing out since it caught me.

I could see another dart poking out of an opening on the top of its head. The flap opened and closed little by little until it puffed the dart into my neck. The effect was almost immediate – the paralysis wore off and I was suddenly aware of how much The Worm had surrounded me, its tentacles, what seemed like hundreds of them, making short, slippery movements around my cock, my entire body. The sensation was fascinating. I gasped at the enormity of the pleasure I was feeling and cried with sheer delight. I had never been fucked like this, never wanted to be fucked so badly.

A single tentacle was flicking across my prostate, swelling inside my ass like a thick tongue. I looked up at the canopy and could feel my body being rolled over. My penis slid into a slippery sheath as The Worm lay me on my stomach. It was like a large toothless mouth had sipped me inside its narrowly pursed lips, gulping me down to the base of my shaft. I begin to thrust my cock into the cavity, and as I pull back with each stroke I could feel the hollow flesh constrict around my penis like it is trying to suck me back into place. My orgasm starts to swell inside me. The plump sleeve extends itself to cover my balls as I start plunging my aching cock harder and harder into the belly of The Worm, and as a tongue-like appendage swirls around the tip of my penis, licking me with such skill and eagerness, quickly racing back and forth across my swollen head as if it dare not let a single drop of me fall past its grasp I can feel the pre-cum streaming out of me and mixing with the viscous jelly that is all around me.

I am trying to struggle but the sheath around my cock has begun to skim up and down the length of my shaft. It feels so good – I don't want to leave, I don't want to struggle anymore. It's jerking me off faster now and I just felt two darts shoot into my neck. I ... I can't move. The Worm has begun to convulse again. Can't think straight. The drug is so strong ... cumming ... cumming. What ecstasy! Tentacles are flooding into my mouth, swelling past my tongue, ... down my throat. Am I eating it or is it eating me?

Must sleep ... so tired. I hear voices calling my name...

Smother
Smother
66 Followers