The Worship: Linda & Kent

Story Info
Cowbody son rescues mom from a nasty divorce.
3.8k words
4.61
130.7k
86

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers

Leaves danced across the yard as the wind sang through the trees and called to its spirit dancer. The porch creaked as Manteca stepped out of the house answering the summons. Sliding her shirt off, she dropped it on the steps as she descended into the wind's embrace. Twirling and stomping her feet, she danced under the setting sun. The long hot fingers of the sun pulled and tugged at her skirt until it fell from her swaying hips. Sliding through the grass on her knees she arched her back thrusting her breasts up, dancing her beads between her chocolate breasts. The wind caressed her heated body, pressing its cool fingers between her thighs. Closing her eyes she felt the sun stroke her breasts. Dropping her raven black hair back from across her eyes she gasped as the wind spirits rubbed and stroked her clit; never had nature urged her to sing her mating song like this before. She sang out as she climaxed urging the newest lovers to break through their separation and join together allowing Mother Nature to ease their pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda screamed into the rain, hollering her hatred for her ex-husband. How could he take everything she has? How does he have the right to take her ranch? Spinning around she looked across her land. For generations the ranch had belonged to her family. Now she would be losing it to that no-account jack-ass.

Falling to her knees, she screamed and screamed as her tears ran down her face falling and blending with the rain. Pounding the ground with her fist, she begged the land to help her save what she treasured, not to lose where her family toiled long hours and loved for hundreds of years.

"Please, please help me?" Linda wailed, knowing that her efforts where in vain. She collapsed her head in her hands, her body shock with each jerking sob. Curling up into a ball she laid under the storming skies, praying that she could become one with the land, so she would never part from her home.

"Where's my mother?" Kent yelled through the house, shaking off the rain from his Stetson.

Margaret jumped as his voice boomed and shook the rafters.

"I can't find her, sir," she said, hurrying over to where he stood. "After your father called she ran from the house in tears."

"Damn it," he cursed under his breath. He knew his father was ruthless, but he never knew he would stoop this low. Calling his mother was just what his father would have done to frighten her.

Kent grinned, knowing his father was receiving a call this evening informing him he had no rights to the ranch.

Kent's grandfather knew that Jerold was no good, after getting Linda pregnant when she was sixteen; he had instead left the ranch to his grandson. His grandmother had kept it a secret, waiting on the day that Jerold would show his true colors. Now that Whispering Wind Ranch belonged to Kent, his family's heritage could continue.

"I'm going to head out towards the stables. I need you to get her room ready--I'm sure I'll find her there." Kent said, slamming his cowboy hat back on his head. He was glad he didn't take off his rain slicker. Stepping fast through the house, his boots echoed off the walls.

Thunder roared outside. Kent felt chills run down his back. He could tell something was different with this storm. It felt as if it was calling to him.

Kent could see one of the horses running free in the coral. Hopping over the fence he reined the horse in, hoping that there wouldn't be another thunder clap to spook the horse. Safely securing the horse within his stall, Kent scanned the stables for his mother. Not seeing her he walked back out, turning to the right, and heading out to the fields. He spotted his mother lying curled in a ball.

Cursing, he ran over to where she lay and scooped her up in his arms. "Fool woman, what the hell were you thinking? Don't you know you mean more to me then any inheritance?" He yelled over the thundering rain.

"You don't owe this ranch your life," he screamed down at her shaking form.

Lightning flashed across the sky striking the ground in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. Knowing that he needed to get to the house fast, he hesitated, hearing a faint chant over the roar of the rain. He noticed the wind had changed directions. He shoved through the down-pouring rain; the wind pushed him forward nearly tripping him.

"Margaret do you have her room ready?" Kent said, stumbling into the house. Regaining his footing he noticed Margaret held a large towel. He suddenly felt possessive, he found her, and he wanted to keep her.

"Leave it. I'll take care of my mother. Head on home to your family before this storm gets any worse." Shouting over his shoulder, Kent quickly headed down the hall to his mother's bedroom.

"Yes, sir," Margaret said, sliding on her raincoat.

Margaret thought it was very romantic how Kent was cradling Linda in his arms, rescuing her, her hero. She knew how this scene would end in one of her romance novels, a beautifully satisfying fuck, joining two souls as one. If only Kent wasn't Linda's son, then she could feel the sexual passion that a man like him possessed. Linda needed a strong protective man like Kent in her life.

Striding into his mother's bedroom, Kent gently stood her bedside her iron bathtub. After removing her clothes, he stripped his clothing from his body and sat behind her adding his own body heat to warm her shivering body in the water.

Lying back against his chest, Linda starred blankly at the dressing mirror. All she could think of was how she had lost her son's inheritance.

"Why would he want Whispering Wind?" Linda whimpered. "He never liked it here. He once told me he preferred city life." Linda said, bringing her hands up and covering her face.

"I'm sorry," she wailed, "I fought so hard to keep this place. Your grandfather never wanted me to marry your father. Once he mentioned Jerold was too heartless to understand what it meant to take care of the land. I know that now, but it's too late to change the past."

Pausing she brushed her blonde hair out of her face. "I just don't know if I would want to change the past. It would mean not having you, and you are the best thing he ever gave me."

Reaching up she gently caressed her son's cheek, as it dawned on her how intimately close they sat, "I must admit if you weren't my son, this would be totally romantic." Smiling she laid her head down on his chest. Bringing his arms around her chest, she gave them a gentle squeeze.

Kent could feel his heart leap at her words. Dropping his head back, he closed his eyes against the pain of not being able to live his life the way he wanted. He was a man of the land, his grandfather had always taught him that he could work hard and have what he wanted, but he knew what he wanted was the one thing he couldn't have.

Throwing caution to the wind he knew he had to ask her. Lifting his hands from around her shoulders, he stroked her arms hesitantly. Meeting her gaze in the mirror he pleaded with his eyes.

"Mom, will you let me?"

Sliding a hand down her body, he watched as her eyes widened. Cupping his left palm over her pussy, using his index finger, he slowly flicked his finger in and out of her pussy lips, allowing the water to suck in and out of her cunt.

Surprised by his question, she was lost for words when he started to stroke her so intimately.

"I...um..."

Linda's eyes were mesmerized by the scene she saw reflected back at her. Her body wrapped in between her son's long tan legs, his right hand cupping and playing with her breasts, his left arm lying between her thighs as he played with her pussy.

Leaning her blonde head back on his shoulder, "We can't," was her simple reply.

Kent wasn't surprised she had readily answered his question, "Why, not?"

He needed to know her reason.

She understood her body wanted his touch, but her mind screamed that this was wrong.

"I love you. But you're my son," she complained softly, closing her eyes to the tender torment of his increasingly intimate caresses. Linda trembled as she tried to pull Kent's hand from between her legs.

"I'm a man," he corrected huskily, enfolding her body in his arms and legs, allowing her to feel the strength of his need, gently he nudged his cock between her ass checks, "Why can't that be enough for you, Linda?"

As she opened her mouth to protest, Kent covered her lips with his. It was a deep, drugging kiss, and when he finally lifted his head, all Linda could manage was a long shuddering breath.

"Sometimes you have to go where the wind blows you." Kent whispered above her lips.

He knew she had fought hard for the ranch. She had yelled, screamed and cried over losing it, but when it came down to it, he knew she loved him more then she did the ranch. He saw the raw, answering desire in her wide, frightened eyes.

"I love you." He whispered against her mouth.

Linda was teetering on the brink of insanity, struggling to overcome the primitive responses created by the feel of his warm, hard body pressing against hers. Pulling away she stood and stepped from the tub.

Stepping out, not wanting to wait to dry off, Kent rushed to her, picking her up and spinning her around in his arms with his face buried in her soft breast. While sucking on a nipple, Kent could feel her body trembling against his; he could feel the wild beating of her heart. Even as he pressed his advantage, he sought to reassure her.

"Oh, Kent that feels so good," she moaned, as he rubbed and licked her breasts.

Relinquishing his hold on her nipple with a soft, wet plop, he slid her smooth crotch down to his erect cock.

"Spread your legs, but don't wrap them around my waist." Kent directed, adjusting her legs to drape over his thighs. He slid her pussy, back and forth, spreading her lips along his rock hard cock.

"Uuuummmm, you're so thick." Linda murmured, gently pulling on his bottom lip with her teeth, while he rubbed his cock through her cunt juices, coating his shaft.

Linda pushed aside all thoughts of stopping him, giving into what her heart wanted, but she never had the courage to admit-wanting him as her lover, her man.

Carrying her over to the armless chair, Kent sat down then held her waist up away from his lap. He thought of how once they started to live as man and wife, he wanted everything that came along with it, children and all. Stroking her legs he knew he needed her at her strongest, he couldn't have her as beat down as he had seen her tonight, if they planned on going forward. He hesitated at continuing.

Looking down at her son, Linda smiled and draped her golden, blonde hair around their heads. She stared into his green eyes.

"I promise to always love you, and to always be your lover. To hell with this ranch-all I need is you." Bending down she thrust her tongue into his mouth sealing her promise.

Letting her words coarse through his body, he pulled his mouth from hers. Staring in her blue eyes, he yanked her down on his steel hard cock.

"Everything's mine." He roared as she yelped from the unexpected force of his entrance.

Holding her steady, he gave her time to adjust to his size, "Why?" she gasped.

His statement hit her as she started to move her hips in small circles, enjoying the feeling of riding her son, "What do you mean Everything's yours?" she said placing her hands on his shoulders, helping him, as his hands on her waist tightened, sliding her up and down, stroking his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Pulling her up to the tip then sliding her down again, "Let me begin with the what," pausing he kissed her neck. "Grandfather left the ranch to me."

Linda moved her hips slowly hypnotized by his slow stroking, half listening to his words, she didn't care that it was her son softly kissing her and stroking his cock into her ripe womb, he wanted her and loved her, that's all that mattered. Raising his hand, she slowly sucked on his thumb, matching his strokes.

"Grandma Lou-Ann just didn't tell anyone," he murmured, " When dad up and left, thinking that he could wrestle the ranch right from under you, she knew she had him right were she wanted him." Kent removed his thumb and increased his thrusts, lifting and lowering her in a steady rhythm, watching as she tried to control her breathing unsuccessfully.

Rubbing his hand up her silky back, he forced her to arch backward. Picking up one breast in each hand, he jiggled her large breasts, watching as the fleshy breasts swayed. Lowering his mouth he sucked hard on the top of her right breast, raising his head he licked his tongue over the mark he left. Bringing the left breast to his mouth, he sucked and licked it from her hard nipple outward in a circular direction, changing between breasts until both breasts were dripping wet.

Linda shivered from the sweet torture his mouth and tongue showered upon her.

Kent slid his hand up into her hair to steady her eyes on his, so she could understand his explanation for why he entered her so forcefully.

"When I saw you out there in that field..." he paused as he relived the sight of her curled-up on the ground. "I was angry. If I hadn't found you as soon as I had, your ass would have laid there and died, drowning over this ranch." Picking up his strokes he forced her to keep her eyes on his.

"I need you strong, like you were before the divorce. I want children. They're going to need a strong mother, just like you were when I was growing up." Halting his thrusts he lifted her off his cock, she moaned in protest.

Standing he picked her up and laid her in bed, kneeling between her legs he positioned his cock at her entrance.

"You scared me tonight. I don't ever want to see you like that again. You mean too much to me." Linda braced for another forceful entrance, but cooed when he slid into her lovingly.

"Mom, do you understand me? "

"Yes," she murmured. "Yes, yes, yes."

Linda moaned, as her son's strokes lifted her hips from the bed. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she matched him stroke for stroke. Cooing and meowing, she relished knowing that it was her son's strong cock pushing in and out of her pussy.

Opening the front door Margaret and Grandma Lou-Ann walked into the house, soaking wet.

"We have some towels and change of clothes in the guestrooms. I'm glad I spotted you on the side of the road. I'm sure Kent can have your flat tire fixed in the morning." Margaret said, leading the way down the hall.

"Oh, god yes...baby that feels so good." Linda moaned loudly through her bedroom door. The women stopped as Linda's voice rang out, they stood still listening. "Mom, I love you. I...need...you." Kent panted.

"Yeesss, Kent. Uuuummmm...Right there baby...Uuuummmm. Damn! You're so thick. Uuuummmm, Perfect!"

The bed squeaked and banged against the wall.

"Spread your legs wider, I need to go deeper. Uuuggghhh, that's it mom. Just like that. So tight and smooth, damn, damn, damn." The force of his thrusts continued to knock loudly against the wall.

"Kent move faster, yes...Uuunnnnn...yes...Uuunnnnn...yes, go deeper baby. Dig...down...harder," Linda gasped between breathes.

"Uuuggghhh, mom...Linda do that again, make your pussy suck my cock again. Oh, oh, oh, just like that. Uuuggghhh, that feels so damn good!"

Margaret smiled as she listened. She glanced over at Grandma Lou-Ann as she stepped towards the door. Pulling on her arm, Margaret was too late as Lou-Ann pushed the door open slightly to gaze in.

Linda's legs were banging against Kent's ass as he pumped in his mother's cunt rapidly, rocking the bed with each thrust. He lowered his head to her breasts, sucking and pulling each nipple in his mouth, releasing and then reattaching his mouth just to repeat the cycle again.

Lou-Ann gasped, as she watched and listened, feeling dizzy from what she viewed.

"Is that my daughter and her son, my grandson, in there making love? Fucking like jackrabbits?" Whispering, not wanting to let the lovers know they were in the house, not wanting to turn away, Lou-Ann questioned Margaret with doubt and surprise in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am. That would be your daughter and grandson in there making love." Margaret said, trying to watch the new lovers herself.

"Linda was in tears after that jack-ass of an ex-husband called. Kent found her outside and carried her soaking wet body into the house. He told me to go home and leave everything to him. He had that look in his eyes, which said he was going to straighten this mess out. I'm guessing he did." Margaret said, as low as she could without breaking into laughter, she felt such joy for them.

It didn't matter to her that they were mother and son. Those two were meant to make beautiful love, and would have gorgeous children. She knew that their love would be even stronger, because they were family.

Lou-Ann turned back to the door and looked in with Margaret. The women were amazed at the couple in bed together. Lou-Ann knew that Kent had been angry when he had come over to her house earlier in the day. When she showed him his grandfather's will, it was as if his world had changed. He told her he could now claim what was his. He got on the phone and called his lawyer immediately.

She smiled at thinking that she would have never thought he meant claiming her daughter, his mother. Never had Lou-Ann thought that her strict daughter would let her son fuck her. A slow smile kissed her lips. She was actually happy. She knew that their family would be surviving this storm.

The storm slowed to a soft tapping against the window pain. Everyone present was mesmerized by the sexual intensity flowing through the room.

"Uuuggghhh...Yes, Kent. Damn. Uuuummmm. Deeper, baby go deeper." Linda moaned as she arched, giving her twenty-one year old son greater access to her breasts. She clawed her nails into his back, while he pumped harder.

"Damn, baby, wider, spread your legs wider. That's it. Uuunnnnn." Kent groaned, thrusting harder lifting Linda's hips off the bed with each thrust forward.

"Fuck...fuck, me harder." Linda moaned, meeting each of her son's strokes with her hips.

Rocking and moving as one, they kissed passionately not wanting the other to miss out on such intense pleasure.

Noticing that his mother's head was hitting the headboard with each thrust, Kent rolled over pushing her up, forcing her to spread her legs wide as she straddled him.

Liking her new position even more, Linda pressed her hands down on his abs, forcing her hips back and forth, riding him like a bucking bronco.

"Uuuggghhh," moaned Linda, tossing her golden, blonde hair.

Grabbing his mom's breasts, Kent pushed her up straighter, increasing the intense pleasure they shared between her thighs. Moving his right hand down to her clit, he gently rubbed, forcing Linda to grind harder against his hand.

"I'm about to cum, mom." Kent said, watching his mother's breasts bounce up and down, her head thrown back, and her hips grinding her pussy on his throbbing cock.

"I know baby, I know. I can feel you growing inside my pussy." Linda dug her hips down harder, opening wider, feeling her son's cum build, traveling up and expanding his cock wider, forcing her pussy to stretch even further around his thick cock. Moving faster, she dropped her head forward, squeezing her thighs tight to his, clamping her pussy muscles around his cock, squeezing and milking it of its seed.

"FUCK, YEAH!" Kent roared as he grabbed his mother's big ass with one palm squeezing it roughly, threading his other hand through her hair, wrapping her hair around his hand, pulling her down to his chest, he held her against his thundering heart.

Palming her ass, he pumped it up and down on his cock, hard and slow: one...two...three...four strong, and forceful times, pushing upward into her velvety, smooth pussy, he released his seed into her ripe womb, coating it with shot, after shot, after shot of hot, creamy cum.

swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers
12