The Worst Chain Story Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Magdalena is horny and frustrated (satire).
1.9k words
3.88
41.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magdalena Shaw ran out of the house, down the street, and into a bar. After spending the last few hours wrapping her husband in silk, in a futile attempt to lure his pecker up, she was now desperate to get something inside of her. If that something wasn’t a cock, then atleast it would be a drink! She marched up to the bartender, and ordered up a double vodka.

"Easy there, girl! You don’t wanna get drunk, do ya?"

Magdalena turned to see who was talking to her. A tall, black man stood next to her, flanked by 3 others. They were all big and muscular, as if they were pro-basket ball players or something.

"As a matter of fact, I DO want to get drunk!" said Magdalena. "I’ve had a rough day!"

"Then let me buy you another drink!" said the tall guy. "I’m Tyrone, by the way, and these are my brothers Myron and Byron, and that’s our cousin Jamal."

The 5 of them moved over to a booth, and the men took turns buying Magdalena drinks. She was getting pretty drunk, and told them all about her disappointing evening.

"Too bad, girl!" said Myron.

"You look like you could use some cock, too," said Byron. "You look horny."

"I am!" said Magdalena. "But maybe I’m better off without fucking my husband - he’s got such a small dick! It’s only as big as my finger!"

She hels up her left index finger, and Tyrone grabbed her hand and sucked suggestively on her finger.

"Your husband’s white, huh?" said Jamal.

"Yes," said Magdalena.

"You oughtta try a black cock," said Myron.

"Is it true that black men have bigger cocks than white men?" Magdalena asked, finishing her 8th drink.

Her voice was getting a little slurry from all she had been drinking.’’

"Why don’t you come up to our crib and see for yerself?" said Byron.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few minutes later, Magdalena was sitting in a huge leather sofa up in the black men’s crib.

"OK," she said. "Now take off your clothes and show me your cocks!"

"Man, this bitch is hungry for cock!" said Jamal.

"What d’ya expect, she’s never had a REAL man before!" said Tyrone.

All four of them took off their clothes and revealed muscular, athletic bodies, and the biggest cocks Magdalena had ever seen.

"Holy shit!" she said. "Those monsters are ENORMOUS!"

"Nah, we’re pretty average!" said Myron, and jerked his semi-hard 11"-dick up to a 12" erection.

"YOU’re average!" said Byron. "The gals don’t call me Big Byron for nuthin’!"

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, which made his 13" schlong swing from left to right. It hit Tyrone over the knees, nearly making him trip.

"Ouch!" he said. "Watch where you dangle that thing!"

Himself, he had a 14" snake that hung all the way to his knees. Only Jamal seemed less endowed - until Magdalena realized that he wasn’t hard yet.

"I think he needs a little help," said Jamal.

"Can I touch it, please?" said Magdalena. "I’ve never touched such magnificent cocks before!"

"Go ahead," said Jamal.

Magdalena took the big, heavy cock, that was more than twice the size of her husband’s, in her hand, and jerked up and down the long shaft.

"Suck it, bitch!" said Jamal.

"I can’t!" said Magdalena. "I’ve never had such a huge cock in my mouth before, I don’t think it will fit!"

"You can do it!" said Tyrone. "Come on, girl, suck his cock!"

Magdalena opened wide and took the big, slate black cock in her mouth. The cockhead was so big, it filled up her whole mouth.

"Yeah, that’s it, suck it!" said Jamal.

"She sure got some nice tits!" said Myron, and sat down next to Magdalena in the sofa. Byron sat down on her other side, and they took off Magdalena’s blouse and bra, and fondled with her 32DDD-tits. Tyrone watched the scene, jerking off. Jamal’s huge cock grew even longer in Magdalena’s mouth, until it almost got stuck. She freed herself from it with some effort, and stared at the gigantic python.

"Shit, it’s the biggest thing I’ve ever seen!" she cried out.

"It’s 16", " said Jamal.

"And thick as a beer bottle!" Magdalena gasped. "I thought only horses had such big dicks!"

"Move over, Jamal, it’s my turn to get this little cocksucker!" said Tyrone.

Jamal tore off Magdalena’s skirt and panties, and spread her legs, made her put them over Myron’s and Byron’s legs, and then Jamal licked her pussy while Tyrone put his cock into Magdalena’s mouth, took a steady hold of her head, and started fucking her mouth.

"Murrrgh!" she protested, and tried to push him away, but he was stronger than her. She could hardly breathe with that meat log pushing itself down her throat. But with Myron and Byron sucking on her nipples, and Jamal licking her clit, she was getting too horny to care about a little discomfort. She writhed and wriggled her ass, trying to push her cunt against Jamal’s face.

"Hold her still!" said Jamal, and Myron and Byron locked her legs with their own, and held her arms. She was stuck, as if she had been tied up with chains, and she couldn’t talk; she had to sit there and take all of it, like a good girl: Myron and Byron teasing her nipples, Tyrone fucking her mouth with his mammoth-meat, and Jamal licking her clit like a dog on Ecstasy. She moaned and screamed, but the sounds were muffled from the large cock in her mouth. She came, and felt her love juices hit Jamal’s face. At the same time, Tyrone shot what felt like a whole bucket of seed down her throat, grunting as a caveman as he came.

"Shit, this bitch wants it!" said Jamal.

Tyrone dragged his dick out, and Magdalena was finally free to talk.

"Fuck me!" she shouted. "Oh, please, please, fuck me! Fill up my little tight, white pussy with your huge, black cocks!"

Without hesitating, Jamal rammed his monster cock into her tight little pussy, and she screamed in pain.

"Your little white cunt ain’t used to a cock this big, huh?" said Jamal, and thrust hard in and out of her.

"Aoooouh!" Magdalena screamed. "It’s too big!"

"You’ll get used to it!" said Myron. "Jamal’s stretched out more tight white pussies than I can count!"

"Yeah, there are lots of white women in this town who can only fuck horses now, after bein’ stretched out by Jamal!" said Byron.

"Ooooooh!" Magdalena moaned, as the pain died out, and she was beginning to enjoy getting fucked by the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Jamal freed her legs from Myron’s and Byron’s hold, and put her feet on his shoulders to get a good angle for penetration. He pushed all of his 16" into her with one mighty thrust, and Magdalena screamed again. Tyrone jerked off to get his erection back, and Myron and Byron did the same thing, while playing with Magdalena’s tits all the time.

"I just luuuuv tight, white pussies!" Jamal groaned, and his hips moved faster and faster, he pounded her like a jackhammer, until he came, and the force of his flow pushed him out of her.

"Get on yer hands and knees!" Myron ordered, and Magdalena obeyed.

She was getting dizzy from the strong excitement she was feeling. Myron put his dick into her mouth and fucked her throat, just like Tyrone had done. Byron entered her stretched-out pussy, and whisped his dick aorund in the mix of Magdalena’s love juices and Jamal’s sperm.

"No point fucking her cunt, now that Jamal’s stretched it out," said Tyrone. "She’ll never be able to fuck anyone smaller than him again!"

"Just lubin’ up," Byron explained.

Before Magdalena could ask him what he was lubing up for, he quickly pulled his dripping wet cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her ass.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Magdalena screamed, and tried to get away, but the four black boys held her in place, and Byron forced all 13" of his fat cock all the way into her bowels.

Magdalena collapsed, and laid like a fuck-doll in the sofa, letting Myron fuck her mouth, and Byron fuck her ass. They moved in and out of her in sync, as if they were pulling a giant saw between them.

"Gnnnnnnnn!" Magdalena whined.

"What’s the matter, girl?" said Tyrone. "Have you never had a cock up yer ass before?"

"You heard her," said Jamal. "She’s only had tiny little white peckers before."

"Well, now you’re getting a real cock in yer ass," said Byron. "Big Byron’s gonna fuck yer ass ´til it bleeds!"

"And a big, black cock in her mouth, too!" said Myron. Fuck, this white bitch can suck cock good!"

Magdalena was feeling better. The pain in her ass was gone, and she was starting to enjoy her first ever ass-fuck, and she sucked greedily on Myron’s large tool, put her hands around his ass and pulled him deeper down her throat.

"Ooooh, you like this, don’t ya, bitch?" said Myron. "You like sucking a black cock, don’t ya, you little cum-hungry slut?"

Magdalena nodded, and sucked even harder.

"Yeah, the little bitch loves it!" said Jamal. "Come on, Myron! Give that little white cocksucker what she wants!"

"Fill her up with black sperm!" said Tyrone.

"Fuck, I’m cumming!" Myron grunted. "Take this, you little cumwhore! Swallow it, you slut!"

Magdalena did her best to swallow his huge load, but it was just too much; Myron’s cock sprayed cum like a fire hose, and it ran out of the corner of her mouth. Myron pulled out, and then threw himself back against the arm of the sofa, panting.

"Hey, I think this little white bitch likes having a big, black cock up her ass!" said Byron, as Magdalena started bucking back against his crotch.

"I love it!" Magdalena shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass with that big, black cock! Make me your little white cumslut! Make me cum! Fuck mya ss until I cum!"

Byron had energy like a freakin’ Energizer bunny, and kept going and going and going; he fucked her ass until she came, but didn’t stop, just continued slamming his 13" snake into her tight ass.

"Fuck me, Big Byron!" Magdalena gasped. "Oh, I’m cumming!"

Her whole body trembled, and Byron pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum over her ass and back. Magdalena fell off the sofa and didn’t bother getting up, she just lied on the floor, shaking, moaning, still in her orgasm, and then she became completely still, didn’t move, just laid there, gasping for breath.

"Come on, get up!" said Jamal, and stretched out on the sofa. "Me and Tyrone wanna fuck ya some more!"

"Get up on Jamal and ride ’im," said Tyrone. "I’ll fuck yer ass. Myron, you fuck her mouth. Byron, let her jerk you off! We’re gonna have ourselves one helluva gangbang here…"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A little past midnight, Magdalena staggered out into the street, completely exhausted. She slid down against the wall, and sat there, panting, sperm still leaking out of her ass and pussy…