The Wrestler Helps a Hungry Wife

Story Info
Pro wrestler, a cuckold sissy, & a wife who discovers lust.
7.4k words
4.17
68.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my early thirties and the last dozen years or so have been spectacular.

I went to college on a wrestling scholarship, graduating with a degree in architecture that I have never used for at the age of twenty one I became a professional wrestler.

I am six-six --steroid clean- and my fighting weight is somewhere around two forty five. I figured that I could make ten times more money grappling than as a cubicle bound employee of a large architectural firm. I also knew I would meet more women and maybe get a taste of fame in the ring.

I wrestled pro for nine years. I considered myself an entertainer. As everyone knows wrestling is fake, winners are pre determined and it is a well marketed product; the match itself is a very physical performance art. Just because the bouts are rigged does not mean the job is easy. In my career I suffered a few concussions, a couple of dozen stitches, four bone fractures and a hundred ugly bruises.

It was worth it, however, for all my goals were accomplished. I was not a mega money maker like Hogan or Steve Austin, but I still made a big chunk of green year after year. I did my share of performances on cable TV shows and was the losing opponent to several big names in pay per view extravaganzas. I wrestled in about ninety shows a year, plus there was additional money from trading cards and computer games where my image appeared; I was busy making a buck.

At thirty, when I retired from wrestling, I --not the bank- owned a three bedroom penthouse and a very profitable sports bar, both located on South Beach; I also had a blue chip stock portfolio, a trust fund paying a modest annuity and a Mercedes.

In my wrestling years I enjoyed some fame and overdosed on sex. There were groupies of all ages who showed up ringside and I did my best to satisfy quite a few.

I did it all. I banged strippers, waitresses and housewives of all sizes, shapes and colors.

In Tampa, after a match, I headed for the showers in the locker room; I had barely begun soaping when I heard a woman's voice near me.

"Oh, baby," she said, "don't clean up. I'd like to enjoy you all sweaty."

She was a college girl in her early twenties with brown chestnut flowing hair and warm lips that wrapped around my cock. She kneeled naked in front of me and took me deep throat, swallowing my juice as I exploded in her mouth. Afterwards I took her back to the hotel where we spent four or five hours exploring each other. I was in great shape and I took her in every hole. Her ass was tight and although she screamed in pain she also asked me to hammer my meat into her. She was a tremendous fuck. In the morning I was bound for a match in Mobile and never saw her again.

Another adventure involved a set of twins. They both went at it with enthusiasm. One would lick my balls and ass and the other one would swallow my cock. I would penetrate one as the other opened her sister's cheeks to allow me easy entry. They were good fucks, uninhibited and orgasmic. I got together with both of them several times as I toured the wrestling circuit.

I had a housewife in Sarasota who was unforgettable. She was an elegant woman with burgundy red hair and freckled white skin that I met at a charity shindig. Her husband was out of town and her kids were at camp so she took me to her mansion and I took her from behind right on the kitchen table. She was insatiable. I also had her in the shower, bed, balcony and stairway. I pounded all three of her openings and she asked for more, begged and screamed. She contracted her muscles around my shaft and we spent a glorious night together but I was unable to see her again.

They were unforgettable. Another cougar groupie was a married, forty something real estate clerk who quite bluntly told me her husband wanted to watch us and I, being fairly uninhibited, consented. I must say, I enjoyed the situation a lot; fucking this woman in front of her husband was a kick. I took her and rode her hard while she groaned, moaned, pushed back, impaling herself on my meat as she asked, begged and demanded to be totally fucked. All night until the early morning her husband sat across from our hotel bed playing with his meat and barely speaking while I fucked his wife. After the first time she popped a couple of ice cubes in her mouth and gave me a mind bending blowjob, swallowing the full load as her husband made groaning, moaning sounds of excitement.

It was a powerful scene that we repeated several times during my touring years. They visited me last year, staying a weekend at my place. I invited one of my wrestling buddies, a six foot five, 280 pounder nicknamed Tiny. He has a few tattoos and a dick like a Macanudo cigar. We both took on the lady using her for our pleasure --which she well enjoyed- as her husband watched and stroked his cock to a climax.

The last three years have been wild enough, without the frantic pace of being on the road. I am currently involved with Alina, a good looking local actress without inhibitions who sometimes brings a female friend to our bed.

On a warm summer night a few months ago, I was sitting on a rocking chair on the bar's porch, puffing on a Macanudo and watching the traffic flow on Ocean Drive, when I spotted Alina and another woman crossing the street.

"That," I said softly, "must be the mysterious Maria."

That same morning, Alina had told me about setting up an appointment with her cousin Maria.

"A threesome?" I asked as I caressed Alina.

"Not quite," she answered, "You might score and you might not but you have to talk to her. She's got quite a story."

As Maria approached me, I appraised her and I was very pleased. Older than me, in her mid forties but certainly appealing; her hair was raven black, layered in a stylish short haircut. Her face was both aristocratic and exotic, almond eyes on Mediterranean skin, teeth gleaming white in a nervous smile. She had a regal presence, an imposing aura that could intimidate men, present company excluded.

I knew she was Cuban American but with her sultry face had she been an actress she would have been well cast as Greek, Brazilian or Turkish.

Maria wore a blue summer dress with matching designer's purse and sandals. Her body was well fleshed --not for the anorexic- with well rounded goblet sized breasts, hips that swayed with Caribbean flavor as she walked, creating the first lewd thoughts in me as I mentally stripped her, visualizing her on her knees, sucking my cock.

Alina introduced us and left, which I found unusual. A waiter brought us a carafe of white wine and Maria and I engaged in small talk.

"I've seen you wrestle," she said, "my husband watches wrestling and I remember you. They called you the Havana Rocket."

"I was," I answered, "but just call me Rick. Actually, I was never in Havana. I was born in Miami of Cuban parents. By the way, when you saw me wrestle.... Did I win?"

She smiled and nodded affirmatively.

"Tell me about yourself, Maria."

She told me her full name and I took a long puff on my Macanudo. I recognized the name from the social pages of the newspapers and Maria filled in the blanks.

Lewis -her husband- was a full partner in a local, high profile law firm and she was a stockbroker; they had been married twenty three years and had two kids in college.

"Sounds good," I said, "but what really brings you here?"

Suddenly she seemed nervous.

"Well," she answered slowly, "my cousin Alina thought we should meet."

"Why?"

"It's.... she thought maybe you and I could hit it off."

"I see," I said, smiling, "Is my girlfriend pimping me out?"

"No," she answered, flustered. "Oh. I didn't mean to..."

"What about your husband? Does he approve of this?"

"He will have to," she answered with sudden determination.

"What does that mean?"

She did not answer right away. Maria drank her wine and seemed very pensive for few seconds, looking up eventually.

"I should tell you the whole story," she said, "I mean I feel a little ridiculously and I'm not a nut and.... Well. I owe you some kind of explanation."

"Go ahead."

"Lewis and I met in college. I was a virgin and so was he. We married in our junior year and I was pregnant by graduation time. I had the second while Lewis was in law school. His family had a lot of money and we never had the problems paying the bills other students have...anyway, when Lewis graduated, his family money set him up, bought a partnership for him in a law office and steered business his way. I never lacked for anything. We live in a magnificent home and both our kids are attending Florida State."

"So what's the problem?"

Maria licked her lips nervously.

"I can't believe I'm talking like this... saying personal things to a stranger."

"Go ahead. I'm a good listener. I'm also discreet."

"I just.... well, the sex life... I married virgin so I was satisfied with Lewis. I didn't know any better. I didn't know how bland my sex life was.... As the years passed sex became more infrequent and we blamed it on our busy lives. We expected things to improve when the kids left for college two years ago, but it didn't happen. Other things happened...."

She was quiet once more and I waited for her to gather her thoughts.

"Lewis paid me little attention. Sex to him became a chore. I did notice some strange new patterns in his behavior....a couple of gestures I had never seen him do before....One of his new friends was a college administrator who was obviously gay and I began to wonder if only friendship was involved between them....they were very chummy as soon as they met....Lewis also started watching wrestling and bodybuilding television shows, which had never interested him before and I wondered if he was watching just to see some semi nude muscular males tossing each other around."

"So Lewis was coming out of the closet?"

"Actually..... Lewis would like to stay deep inside the closet. Three weeks ago, when I came home early from a trip to Tampa I found Lewis sucking off a young man in our living room."

She stopped talking again and I waited once more. This time the pause was long.

"So what to do?" she asked, talking in a low, intense voice, "I could divorce him, walk away with a couple of million dollars and start my life over. Most women would do it, but I have to think of my children. Such a divorce would destroy my children emotionally. If they found out...and besides it would destroy Lewis' law practice. A lot of his clients are very uptight religious people."

"Tough choice."

"For the last three weeks I have thought of little else. Lewis would like to stay in the closet, living his secret life and does not care...or perhaps he does... if I live my own life....he claims he's bi and still feels possessive towards me.... This will not be easy for me for I will have to pretend we have a good marriage in front of my children and my family, but I will do it..... and now I'm open to try new experiences and I thought.... Alina suggested you could be my first...."

"Why me?"

"I don't know how to pick up men, Rick," she said, flustered, "I wouldn't know how to start. I can't go around dating openly if I am going to continue pretending that I have a happy marriage. This has to be discreet."

"You could rent a gigolo for the night."

"I just would not feel right," Maria answered, "I need to connect in some kind of emotional level. It can not be complete stranger who is just looking for a payday."

"I understand."

"I was freaking out. I confided in my cousin Alina and she offered....to share you. She said you are a magnificent lover and easy to talk to..."

"My ego is feeling great right now."

"I.... Alina showed me photos of you here -at the bar- and when you were wrestling and she said you were a very mellow person... and like I said, I don't know how to pick up men... and I thought that it would be ironic to cuckold my husband with a wrestler he watched on TV. So I came here tonight with a lot of apprehension because I'm not a slut and I have never done this before and now this is somewhat embarrassing and it also feels weird like I'm at a job interview... plus quite frankly I am intimidated by you..."

"Don't be. Have you changed your mind? Do you still want to go on?"

She lit a cigarette before answering.

"You intimidate but you might also be what I need."

"I like to be needed...."

"If we do... If you accept... I want Lewis to be there."

"Now look," I said, "let's get a couple of things straight. I don't do men and if he's not going to approve I don't want a situation that could turn ugly."

"First," she answered, "I would not want you to do Lewis. He would certainly love it and I don't want him to enjoy himself. Second, he's no threat to you."

"Sure he is. I can see the headline: Retired wrestler bangs lawyer's wife and puts husband in hospital. The headline would be followed by a lawsuit."

"Are you interested in me?"

"I sure am. You are a knockout, Maria."

"It's been years since I've had any compliments."

"You are a stunning woman. Let's have some wine and talk some more. Nothing is going to happen tonight. Let's understand each other first. I'm not a gigolo and I also want to feel comfortable with the situation."

She came back the following night and we talked some more; I found her to be an intelligent, charming woman. I was surprised that an attractive woman in her forties could be so naïve about sex.

In two days I had become her confessor. Maria needed to talk and I was willing to listen while I gauged the situation.

Under questioning she admitted --somewhat embarrassed- that her sex life was bland missionary positions with infrequent oral and never anal. She had not had sex in about eight months and had only recently begun fantasizing about cuckolding her husband and expanding her experience.

Maria had seen some videos and began exploring different internet sites recently. Somewhat shyly she admitted that dirty talk excited her, that she was tired of tender loving and wanted a pounding experience and confessed that she would enjoy humiliating her husband.

"If I have to live a sham," she said, "I don't want him to be too comfortable. He hurt me and I want him to hurt; he humiliated me and I want to do the same to him. He lied to me for a long time and betrayed me and our trust. I want him to be humbled and I want him on a short leash. He can have his secret life but it will cost him."

She was dressed in a wrap around white skirt similar and a yellow halter top that contrasted well with her tanned skin. She sat with her legs crossed and I could see a sliver of tanned thigh, inviting to be groped.

I stood up.

"Let's go, Maria," I said.

"Where?"

"To my place. I only live a few blocks away. I have great weed and good wine. If you feel comfortable something can happen. Your husband won't be here to watch this time but I'll take away the tension from those eight months of celibacy. I won't be gentle but I won't hurt you either and you will be pleased."

She was frozen in her seat, looking at me with a stunned expression.

"Second thoughts?" I asked.

"I...No, but....it's just so sudden.... Like I said, I'm not used to this. This is very new to me."

"Maria, if you are going to join the wild kingdom it should be for your enjoyment not for his pain; plus you have to make up your mind if you really want to do this or not."

She bit her lip and looked at me very seriously. It took her a few seconds to react.

"I'll go with you," she said, standing up and finishing off her white wine in one swallow.

We walked towards my place and she remarked that she had not smoked weed in over twenty years, since her college days.

"You'll get a good buzz," I said, "and I have plenty of munchies."

She shook her head in wonderment and smiled.

"This is difficult," she said, "Talking to you has made me feel at ease and this whole ordeal has felt like a job interview."

"Feel any better?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do. You have been a good listener and a big help and you have been a perfect gentleman."

"I won't be soon. I will give you what you desire. No tenderness, just a good, creative roll that will ease all those tensions accumulated over the last months."

She did not answer but a nervous look covered her face.

Maria was impressed with my place.

"Very well done," she said, "who decorated this place?'

"I did. I have a background in architecture and I had a couple of classes on interior design."

"You don't cease to impress."

We stood out on the balcony, smoking a couple of joints and drinking a very smooth Chilean wine as we looked at the flowing traffic on Drexel Avenue.

I came up behind her as she looked down at the street below. My arms encircled her waist as she froze. I pressed against her and my tongue traveled up the length of the back of her neck as she made a gasping sound of surprise. My teeth then nibbled her earlobes as I pressed against her ass. I remembered her mentioning that dirty talk --something her husband had never done- turned her on.

"Let's go inside," I said, "You are about to be fucked. I'm going to strip you naked, eat you, put my dick in your mouth and fuck you hard."

I turned her around and kissed --not gentle, just firm- and her body relaxed as she responded first somewhat shy, followed by a second kiss where she was more enthusiastic.

We walked into the bedroom and I kissed her once more as my hands grasped the skirt, peeling it off. Maria gasped in surprise and I removed her halter top, leaving her wearing only sandals and cream colored lace panties, which I also removed as I laid her on the bed. She had marvelous tan lines, her white ass and milk colored breasts contrasting well with the cocoa tan. Her bush was thick and dark.

I stood next to the bed, removing my sneakers and shirt. Before I took off my shorts, Maria reached over and grabbed my belt.

"I want to do this."

As she reached into my shorts and grasped my cock she winced. She told me later that I was two or three inches longer than Lewis and also thicker. She pulled my shorts off and stared at my cock.

"Put it in your mouth, Maria. Suck my cock. See how hard it is? It's like that because of you."

She slipped her lips over the head of my cock as my hands roamed her body, playing with her slit, pinching her nipples, feeling her ass. I slid my cock in and out of her mouth as she licked, sucked and stroked me with her hand.

I gave her more dirty talk which made her excited, increasing the pace of her sucking.

"You are a great cocksucker," I said, "That's it... lick it good. For an inexperienced woman you suck dick like a pro. You like sucking cock don't you?"

Maria grunted in affirmation while she deep throated me.

"Good, Maria. I am so hard inside your mouth.... I like fucking your face. I'm going to fuck you good, penetrate you... fill you up and give you cock like you have never dreamed possible. I am going to finger fuck you and eat you, bury my face between your legs and jam my tongue in your pussy while you suck my cock and swallow my load."

We went at it. Her warm, moist mouth went up and down my shaft, tongue licking the head; Maria moaned with pleasure as she ate my meat. I buried my face into her hairy snatch while I slid two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb and her whole body shivered with spasms that were a prelude to an orgasm.

I was ready to go also. My hips were bucking, thrusting my cock meat into her wet mouth while my tongue teased her clit. We grunted and exploded together in mind shattering orgasms that left us limp next to each other.

She swallowed my load and we both went to wash. In the shower we soaped each other and felt each other up while we kissed some more. I licked and nibbled her nipples and soaped her ass and cunt, Maria moaning as my fingers caressed her dark bush. It did not take long for my soaped dick to enter her slit, for her legs to wrap around me as I pinned her to the tile wall and warm shower water rained down upon us.

12