The Writer

Story Info
A creative cure for writer's block.
910 words
3.88
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatcha writing?" Sara inquired as she walked into the office where I stared intensely at a blank screen.

"Not much of anything yet I'm afraid." I replied. "I saw this ad on the Internet for an adult website. They're looking for erotic fiction so I thought, what the hell, I'd give it a shot."

"Erotic fiction? Geez Sam, that's quite a change of pace for you... although, I always said you could write me right out of my panties." Sara laughed and stood behind my chair. Running her hands down my chest she lightly kissed my neck. Her touch and smell were invigorating.

"I'm afraid for once I'm at a loss for words. I want to submit something a little classier than some weak ass storyline with dialog such as "Ooh Baby, give it to me, give it to me now... fuck me, fuck me harder."

"What's wrong with that dialog? It sounds like me last night." Sara laughed again. "Since when has Sam the man ever had trouble coming up with words?"

"Ah, you know how nervous I get when I'm writing. I just don't want to fuck this up."

"I think I know what your problem is. You need something to inspire your writing." She ran her hands down my chest again and teasingly grazed the top of my crotch.

"I'm not sure how this will help me write," I said half-heartedly attempting to concentrate on my work. I could feel her nipples, now hard, pressing into my back.

"Well, I just think if you're going to write about fishing, you should go fishing. You want to write about cooking, you should cook. And, if you want to write about fucking... well?"

I could see Sara's reflection in my monitor. Her evil little smile was to die for.

"Well, I see your point but I'm still not convinced." I wasn't very good at playing hard to get but fortunately Sara didn't care.

"Let me see if I can change your mind." She turned my office chair around so that I was facing her. She was beautiful in her red halter-top and white cutoff shorts.

Sara knelt in front of me while slowly and seductively unbuckling my belt. Quickly taking care of the clasp and zipper on my pants she reached through the opening in my boxers and grabbed my cock, which she began to massage never taking her eyes off mine. Her face bore the excitement of a teenager who had snuck her boyfriend in to fuck while her parents slept in the next room.

"Are you getting inspired yet?" she asked?

"Oh, I think I feel the creative juices beginning to flow. You're right, this is good therapy for writer's block." I could do little to hide my excitement. The anticipation was killing me and Sara knew it.

"You know how I love your creative juices." Sara laughed aloud again and pulled my ass closer to the front edge of the chair. Motioning for me to lift myself up she pulled my pants and boxers down paroling my cock from confinement. Taking the tip of her tongue she traced the inside of my leg until she reached my scrotum and finally on up to the head of my cock. She tarried, licking around the head finding that little reservoir that generally gives a preamble of what's to come, no pun intended. Sara loved giving oral sex as much as receiving it. As I man I can always tell when a woman blowing me really wants me to cum, and when she really doesn't. Sara was on a mission.

Her mouth engulfed the head of my cock and slowly and deliberately she began moving up and down my shaft. She tossed her long hair from side to side and moaned and slurped with the uninhibited glee of a porn star. She knew I loved it. Her hands ran with abandon across my torso, inside my legs, massaging my balls. Wrapping her fingers around my cock she masturbated me into her mouth while continuing her magic with her mouth and tongue. She stopped long enough to look into my eyes. The giddiness of earlier had been replaced by a hunger and determination.

"Cum to Mamma baby, don't make me wait."

She never looked more beautiful. Resuming, she intensified her efforts and I could feel that wonderful familiar pressure building. As I began to cum it excited her more and she pumped my cock faster and faster into her waiting mouth. My entire body felt spastic, as my orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally I was spent and Sara released my cock from her mouth pausing to give the head a final kiss. Just a trace escaped the corner of her lips, which she seductively licked it off and smiled. Standing and turning to leave she loosened her shorts and dropped them at my feet with her panties quickly following. Pulling her halter top off as she walked out of the office toward our bedroom she turned and grinned.

"I think you have your story now. Let me know if I can be of more help."

Sara left the room, my eyes following her perfect ass and noticing the wetness glistening between her legs. Rushing after her I knew she was right. I had my story. I would type it all in later. For now, however, I had an idea for another storyline I wanted to work on.