The Writer and the Black Master

Story Info
A couple gets together with their favourite writer.
2.3k words
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

The book signing event at the Barnes and Noble shop was proceeding perfectly into the evening. The author occupied a desk at the end of the room away from the aisles of books facing a line of customers that continued towards the stairway. On the desk was stacked columns of hardcover copies of his latest novel and he sat with his head lowered as he scribbled a felicitous message of thanks before scrawling his signature on the front page then gave the book to the woman who stood across the desk smiling at him.

"Thank you. And I hope you get a fantastic enjoyment out of reading it," the author said to her as she then thanked him and took her leave and he turned his attention to the next customer.

Seated at a corner near the book aisles, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, trying to appear inconspicuous while visibly irritant of his presence and the goings-on in the room, was Olu Shango, otherwise known as Black Master Shango. He was here under the behest of the author, though he would have preferred to be someplace else. He held a copy of the author's hardcover book in his hand. He turned it over to admire the cover as he had done since they arrived here hours ago. The glossy cover featured Master Shango himself standing shirtless and cradling a white woman in his arm, glaring back at him. The book's title headlined the cover and below was the author's name, Damien Dsoul. The back contained a blurb and a full-bodied shot of the author smiling at him. Another erotic bestseller, for sure.

The line of costumers seemed to extend longer. Shango looked at his watch for what was probably the fiftieth time. He needed a drink so bad. He barely had anything else to do here since they arrived. Damien had pleaded for his company, and when they arrived had introduced him to the expectant crowd as his muse and inspiration for his Master Shango series of books. He had given a chapter reading, answered questions, and then settled down to the book-signing part which didn't seem to want to conclude.

Eventually it did end. Or rather the shop announced it would be closing within the next hour. The crowd groaned in unison. Damien promised to be back on a later date to continue where he left off. He shook hands and accepting hugs especially from the women as if he were a rock star. Shango was already outside the building waiting on him. He had appraised several of the women in the library and found plenty of them worthy of quality time. But right now, he craved to be free from the library mob . . . Oh, and a drink.

Damien came and joined him, looking sweaty and happy with his glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose that he promptly pushed back up as they trundled up the street.

"What's up, buddy. You ready for the evening?"

"The fuck you think?" Shango grumbled. "I was getting tired just sitting there listening to you talk and sign those fucking copies of books."

"Hey, these book signings is what keeps the rain off our heads and food in our gut. But I can't thank you enough for showing up."

"Only thing I need right now is a drink for all the hours wasted back there. And you're buying."

"Sure, sure, I'm buying. Let's find ourselves a joint. And then later, who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and I'll see about finding you some pussy."

"I'm so pissed at you right now I doubt I can even get it up."

"Hey, don't tell me you're going soft on me, are you? Aren't you the great Master Shango who can get any piece of white pussy he wants no matter what? Aren't you the same horny demon I've been writing books about all this time? Or you telling me that's all fiction?"

"Your books are fucking fiction," Shango retorted then laughed; Damien joined him. "Let's just get me watered down, and maybe we'll see how good thing night goes."

"There, that's the spirit. Come on, I see a bar across the street from us."

It turned out to be a night club. They joined the queue milling outside and Damien paid their way inside.

The music was thumping; the crowd inside was effervescent. Damien and Olu made their way towards the bar and were lucky in time to grab two stools for themselves and made their order.

Shango sat with his back to the crowd sipping a Miller Lite while Damien surveyed the crowd dancing to the Hip-Hop music blasting in the room. He admired the buxom beauties swaying their arms and swinging their hips to the music, wondering if there was any chance either of them would score tonight. Lots of men around, and who knows if the pickings weren't already taken. Not that he gave himself low marks—he was handsome, and he was a soon-to-be wealthy author. But on the downside, he lacked the charisma of Shango whom he knew could waltzes out of here with any damsel he wanted and not give a damn. He had the muscles plus tons of attitude to match. Damien was a lackey compared to him.

A strawberry-haired woman in a tight dress approached the bar and yelled out her order to the trio of bartenders manning the joint. Her arm brushed against Shango who then glanced at her.

"Sorry," she said.

"No worries, darling." He returned to his drink.

The woman's drink arrived and she tapped Shango's arm again, but deliberately this time. "I saw you down at the Barnes and Noble shop a while ago. You're Shango, aren't you?"

Olu looked at her and smiled. "In the flesh. You met my pal, Damien?"

Damien and the woman exchanged handshake. "My husband and I love reading your books. They've changed our sex life for the better."

"Oh really? Thank you. He here with you?"

"Yes, if you won't mind following me."

Damien ordered another round of drinks for himself and Shango then they went with the woman across the room to a booth where a man sat waiting on them. The man was just as happy shaking hands with both of them. They introduced themselves as Simon and Casey, and they were number one fans of Damien's works. They had stopped by the library while he was doing his book-signing but had stood back from the crowd to watch instead.

"In fact, to be honest, we kinda followed you two here," Simon confessed. "Not like we were stalking, but . . . Casey couldn't help making your acquaintance."

"No problem with that," said Damien.

Shango was busy making moon-eyes with Casey and couldn't have cared whatever Damien discussed with her husband. The way the woman winked at him it was obvious he had scored. This was fresh pussy calling to him.

One thing I'd like to know, all those erotic escapades you wrote in your books, are they for real?"

"You referring to the stories of Master Shango? Yes, they are all real. You see him here, don't you?"

"I do. And Casey hasn't stopped talking about him since we started reading your latest work. Is there a chance he would be willing to give us a . . . demonstration of his talent?"

Shango heard that and looked at him and said: "Lead the way and we'll follow."

Simon laughed; Casey laughed as well. Damien and Shango joined them and they rushed to finish their drinks.

They made it out of the club to where Simon had parked his car. Damien slid into the backseat first followed by Casey and then Shango who shut the door. Simon started his engine and drove away from the club's vicinity.

Simon adjusted his mirror and said to his wife: "Are you comfortable back there, honey?"

Casey had slid her dress up her hips and had her legs resting over Shango's and Damien's thighs while they caressed and groped her body. She took turns offering both men her lips while their hands went on exploring her features. Damien lowered her dress's shoulder strap to get a better glimpse of her braless pair of tits. Shango slipped her fingers past her panties fabric and Casey tensed as she felt shards of electric sensations up her spine as he fingered her clit.

Simon drove. His eyes switched repeatedly went from his driving to the mirror's reflection of what was on-going in the backseat. He acquired a boner in his pants and it was a miracle he managed to maintain his driving without veering off the road as he watched and listened to his wife's frantic moans behind him.

Both men had unzipped their pants and Casey had her hands wrapped around their cock, jerking them off while they sucked her tits. Her pussy was soaking wet from Shango's finger-fucking. He saw the glazed look in her eyes and knew she wanted some dick right away.

"Bring yourself on over here," he said.

He yanked his belt and unbuttoned his pants and slid it down his waist to his thigh. Casey took his cue as he held her by her waist, guiding her to slid over his thighs. He lowered himself and adjusted his legs as her butt weighted down on his cock. Casey sat up and propped her panties to the side as he wiggled his penis against her vulva. Then she felt him in her entrance and her world suddenly stopped.

"Ohhh . . . OOhhh . . ." she sputtered.

She gasped.

She groaned as Shango's rod slid past her pussy sheath.

Damien took off his glasses so as to better suck on her tits as she Shango shoved her by her hips back and forth on his dick. The car went on rocking. Casey groaned fervently from the backseat while Simon grabbed at his crotch with one hand as he maintained his driving with his other. He could feel himself leaking pre-cum already. He changed gear and stepped his foot on the gas as he drove a turn that would cut the distance to his home in half.

"We're home, honey!" Simon announced minutes later as he sighted the front lights leading into his driveway.

Neither Shango nor Casey seemed to care as he was breathing heavy against her backside while she gasped uncontrollably.

Simon's garage opened up automatically and he parked inside and they waited for it to close back shut before pouring out of the vehicle. The backseat occupants shuffled into the house, struggling with their clothes still on.

Casey led the way to the bedroom, stopping halfway to slip out of her dress, leaving just her white pantyhose and high heels. Shango was half out of his clothes so it took little effort for him to kick aside his shoes and then extract his feet out of his jeans. Casey knelt before him to play with his cock while Damien hurried to get out of his. Having accomplished that, he came forward so she too could enjoy sucking his cock also. Simon settled himself on a chair to beat at his cock while he watched.

Casey's mouth went from one cock to the other, sucking and dribbling strings of spit back and forth. Shango dug both hands under her armpit and lifted her off the ground to the bed. Casey got on her knees and Shango peeled her panties off her butt then took a moment to eat her pussy from behind. Damien got in front of her and she resumed sucking his cock. She grunted in response while cradling a mouthful of his cock as Shango pierced into her cunt.

He smacked her butt several times as he went on shoving his meat between her ass cheeks. Casey was grunting harder. Her hair fell over her face as she went on taking the brute pounding Shango gave her. Damien knew Shango had a mighty cock than him and wasn't surprised the pleasure and pain he unleashed on the woman.

Shango pressed her face downward till she was screaming into the sheets while her butt stuck upwards at him. He grabbed her by her pantyhose and went on slamming into her with such force the bed jerked back and forth whenever he did. Damien knelt beside them impatiently waiting his turn. He knew Shango could fuck for hours. The man had ounces of stamina; he was like an Energizer battery that could go for days.

To his surprise, Shango pulled out minutes later and sprayed cum all over Casey's buttock. Casey went on moaning even while he jerked spurt after spurt of cum over her ass cheeks. Damien marveled at his friend's prowess, but was immediately disappointed when Shango slipped his cock back into her and resumed fucking her some more. His disappointment wasn't lost on Olu who then laughed at him.

"Quit being sad, man," he laughed. "You know I've got gallons of cum in my nuts."

"Fuck you," Damien spat. "I might as well go see if her husband knows how to suck dick." Damien came off the bed and approached Simon.

"How about it, white boi. You done any dick sucking before?"

"Well, not really. But I've always wanted to try."

Simon fell to his knees and worshipped Damien's prick.

* * *

Hours later an Uber vehicle cruised to a stop in front of Simon's driveway. The front door opened and Damien Dsoul and Olu Shango came out of the house. They shook hands with Simon, exchanged kisses with Casey who now wore a robe. They promised to keep in touch then walked towards the cab. Simon and Casey waved at them as the cab drove away.

Damien tapped Shango's arm and said: "That was real shitty what you did back there."

"What are you complaining about? You did get to fuck her afterwards, didn't you? Or you forget you promised giving me pussy a while back?"

"Man, you had that bitch to yourself so long. How do you think folks are going to take this if they read about this? You know I'm penning this episode down, don't you?

"Hey, whatever. That's why you're the writer and I'm the Black Master. Sike!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I love how you put yourself Damian in the story. Very hot!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hooked on Interracial Porn She got hooked onto IR Porn and got to try it out herself.in Interracial Love
Karen Meets Master Jay Ch. 01 Housewife gets her first taste of black cock.in Interracial Love
A White Couple and the Truth A husband's cuckold kink changes his wife and their world.in Interracial Love
Master Shango's Midnight Ritual A Black Master meets his sex-slaves at midnight.in Group Sex
Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01 Most couples receive help and support, hot ones get blacked.in Interracial Love
More Stories