The Writer's Secret Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This'll be easier in flats," he said.

"Sure it would, but you lost the bet and I prefer you in heels," she said matter-of-factly. She started toward the living room and he chased after her. He was a good deal slower than she was in heels.

"How did I lose the bet?!"

She held up her wrist so he could see her watch. "It's almost been an hour."

"Oh crap! Two out of three?" he asked hopefully.

She shook her head. "I'll go shopping tomorrow over lunch and bring you back a variety of shoes. In the meantime, wear these heels around the house.

--0--

The next two days were days Loren wanted to forget. It never occurred to him that Stephanie would keep up this act for both days. He assumed things would return to normal until the party, but he was wrong.

For one thing, she made him dress femininely the entire time, but she chose his wardrobe selectively as she wanted to get a sense of how different looks worked on him. That meant experimenting. Thus, she would pair a white dress shirt with a red bra to see if the bra showed through. She would pair his dark gray dress slacks with a pink blouse to see if the blouse looked too feminine. She even made him wear one of his suits with a purple cami. For dinners, she always made him switch into a dress. Apart from this, however, he wore certain things the entire time. For example, he wore makeup and dangly earrings the entire time. He always wore a bra, panties and pantyhose, except when she made him try stockings. His nails were always painted, though the color changed from red to silver to white to pink to red. And no matter what else he wore, he always wore heels. Indeed, for two days, his heels came no closer to the ground than three and a half inches except when he showered. Even at night, she made him wear high-heeled mules along with a babydoll nightie.

Loren enjoyed much of this, but it bothered him that Stephanie kept suggesting she was getting him ready for his "public debut." Despite the thrill he was getting from this, something was warning him deep down that Stephanie was getting carried way.

One area in which Stephanie certainly got carried away was with the housework. In accordance with the book, Stephanie made Loren do all the housework. This bothered him because he didn't like feeling like a servant. Making this worse, she filmed him doing it. At first, this bothered Loren a lot because it was more blackmail material, but then he realized all she needed to effectively blackmail him was one photo, so it didn't matter if she had hours of him on film or seconds. Still, it made him nervous that she had amassed so much footage of him dressed as a women.

It also bothered him that Stephanie was starting to enjoy her power a little too much. She made repeated references too it, used it to win any argument that started, and even used it to wrestle the remote from him. She even seemed to start arguments just to use it. This made Loren feel weak, helpless and vulnerable, and that troubled him. Indeed, while Stephanie's mood remained jovial the entire time, he became increasingly pensive. It made him nervous to literally be at his wife's mercy, particularly as she could be unpredictable and moody. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that he feared she didn't understand how horrible things would get for him if this got out. And he honestly wasn't sure she would give this up?

That said, however, he did secretly get a real kick out of the "forbidden fruit" aspect of this. And every time Stephanie called him "Laura," her new name for him, it sent an electric shock to his constant erection. This was proving to be quite a turn on for him.

There were other benefits too. He and Stephanie had never been closer, nor had they ever played a sex game so intense or that lasted so long. Plus, Stephanie continued to dress sexily the whole time, something which also thrilled Loren. At first, she only wore the four-inch heels and the mini-dress because she didn't want to give Loren any excuse to back out. But after a while, she began to enjoy the "dominatrix bimbo" role, as she referred to Candi.

The one negative was that Stephanie refused to let him jerk himself off and she refused to do it for him until after the party. She said, "girls don't do that." She even watched him in the shower to make sure he didn't sneak one. The unreleased pressure was killing him.

12