The Writer's Wife

Story Info
A writer is pleasantly surprised how well his wife parties.
7.7k words
4.3
24k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

Please note that this story is completely fictional. Names of real celebrities have been used simply to aid in telling a story. The actions contained within this story have no relevance to any aspect of real life. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Synopsis

A writer, Tom, and his wife, Gina, attend the exclusive premier showing of a movie Tom wrote. They are both invited to an after-party. Little does Gina know that Tom went to a previous after-party, and knows what visual excitement lays ahead. Little does Tom know, just how easily Gina will let herself be absorbed into the pleasure.

I couldn't believe we were finally here! After nearly 8 months of being on set, and another 3 months in post production, my husbands movie was finally being premiered for the first time to an audience limited to the cast, crew, and associated spouses. Fortunately for me, Tom's presence at the studio was not as intensive during the post production process. That was tough. Him being so far away from us. At least our son was sleeping through the night. I couldn't imagine not having Tom to help care care of him. Or, taking care of me for that matter!

Due to my elevated hormone levels, I chose to wear a dress that was a little more revealing than I would have before. It was an elegant black dress, with gemstones scattered around the bust area. It was the perfect accent to my boobs, and made them look a little larger without the use of any inserts. The low neckline left a little of the area in between my breasts open, revealing a small, but enticing portion of the sides of my breasts for all to see. The dress has one slit on the right side that runs up about mid-thigh. I was looking and feeling hot, which I haven't felt since before the birth of our son. I could see in his eyes, that Tom thought so, too. He didn't complain, as he's been telling me to show off my body more, even though I'm not in the kind of shape I used to be.

When we arrived at the theater, I was surprised to find that it wasn't a red carpet kind of event. Everyone just pulled up in limos, and walked right in. The movie was actually really good. It was different from the script I read before the movie was shot. Some changes I liked. Others I didn't. It really doesn't matter to me, as the check has already cleared. I'm sure my hubby feels the same. After the movie, we went to the after party.

The journey consisted of walking though a large set of French doors. This place must be absolutely huge! After we walked in, there were two butlers that greeted us immediately. They were handing out mints to everyone. Strange, but whatever. After we exchanged brief pleasantries, we walked past them and entered a large great room. People were standing around chatting. Waiters ushered trays of drinks and finger food about the room.

There was a guy standing there chatting with Jensen Ackles. Jensen fucking Ackles. This guy is even hotter in real life than on TV. Jensen been the subject of a few of my fantasies in the past, and I found my heart starting to race, and my clit was becoming engorged. Hubby started to walk right up to the man talking with Jensen Ackels, man of my desire, seeder of my next baby, man with a dick that could fuck for days. Damn! I should have taken care of myself.

Jensen turned our direction, smiled at me, and spoke to my husband.

"So how's it hangin' there, boss man!" He turned to me and spoke to my husband, "And who's this little hottie hangin' off your arm?"

Tom said, "Doin' good, punk! And this is my wife, Gina."

"Your wife? How's an ugly mug like yours bag a babe like this," joked Jensen.

Then Jensen reached out, grabbed my hand, and kissed the back of it. Instantly, my cheeks flushed, and I got wet at the same time. The lack of sex over the past year has gotten me to the point where I get wet from seeing an underwear commercial. Hot men in briefs. And hot women in silky bras. . . Okay, back to the party.

I couldn't even speak. It's a good thing I have on a black dress. If I would have worn my khaki pants and spaghetti strap top I was considering, everyone would have seen that my pussy was burning for the man in front of me.

"A clever one-liner might bag a babe for the night. But it takes more than what you got to keep her around long term," Tom exclaimed. I nodded in agreement. But only to be courteous. There's some truth to what Tom said. But at the moment I think I'd let Jensen have his way with me even if he didn't give me some silly pick-up line. But that's the hunger that's been building in me.

"Yeah well, you better keep an eye on her as long as I'm around," said Jensen. As he looked at me, he spoke to my husband, "I just might have to give her the grand tour of . . ."

Some sort of agent cut off Jensen and said, "Sorry for the intrusion, Mr. Ackles. It's time to give them the tour. So if you would please excuse us."

I looked back at Jensen as the agent led us away. He gave me a wink, and turned to grab a drink off a tray a waitress was carrying. You could tell by the look on the waitress's face that Jensen was laying it on thick on her, too. I wouldn't mind getting down with Jensen, even after he took her for a spin. There's just something about that guy.

The tour of the mansion was amazing. We walked around the main great room, and there were leather couches and coffee tables all over the place. Off the back, there was a large gazebo that covered a large horseshoe shaped hot tub. We never went into the kitchen, as the employees were back there preparing all the finger food and beverage trays. There was a huge indoor pool that had doors that opened up to the hot tub outside.

We took the elevator (yes, elevator) up to the second floor. This is where all the guest rooms were. We walked into one of the guest rooms, and I was floored. The rooms were decorated beautifully. There were couches with end tables, and a large dining room table in the room. A large bathroom off to the side had a large walk-in shower and jacuzzi. There was a set of French doors that were closed, but the agent said they opened up into an exercise room. The beds had mirrors for headboards. But what seemed odder than that was that there were 4 king sized beds in the room. The agent said it was for when a lot of people spend the night, but typically there were only one or two people in the room at a time. Further down the hall was a game room, complete with pool tables, two bowling lanes, and a full bar.

After the upstairs tour, we went back downstairs. I was amazed at how many people famous people were there. We chatted with all the actors and crew. Everyone there had something to do with the movie, or was the spouse of a movie person. I couldn't believe I was hanging out with all the actors and actresses. Most everyone in the room was hot. Even the spouses.

As the night went on, the drinks flowed. I wasn't drunk by any means. I did have a little bit of a buzz going. I was a getting less and less star-struck as the night went on. My hubby was fine with it, even when he started working on the movie. He met so many horror movie people before working on his own. He even met Freddy Kruger! The agent was hanging with us for much of the night. Since we were the new guys, he wanted to make sure we wouldn't feel uncomfortable. After a while, the great room started to clear out. So I was beginning to wonder where everyone went.

I asked the agent, "Where did everyone go?"

"There's probably up in the game room. Why, you lookin' for your boyfriend?"

Shocked, I replied, "My boyfriend?" Tom looked at me.

"Yeah, you know. Your boyfriend, Jensen"

Blushing I replied, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend."

"OK then, I guess your 'special friend' is probably upstairs in the game room. Care for me to show you the way?"

Tom said, "Sure. Why not? We need a change of scenery anyways." Tom seemed a bit nervous for some reason.

We were led to the elevator. When to doors opened to the second floor, we heard a lot of commotion. It sounded like someone put a porn on in the theater. I got the surprise of my life when we walked past the first guest room. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Naked people were all over the place. Unconsciously, I took a few steps into the room. People were having sex on the beds and on the couches. Whoever wasn't having sex were standing around talking. Some of them were clothed, others, naked baring all for everyone to see.

Eliza Dushku was bent over a bed, facing us. Her breasts were smashed into the softness of the sheets. Taye Diggs was behind her, thrusting his big black erection into Eliza. The contrast between their skin tones added to the erotic tone in the air. With every thrust, Eliza winced in both pain and pleasure. Not being able to see his cock, I can only imagine that by the look on her face, he must be huge.

On one of the couches there was more activity. There was another black guy naked on the couch. I couldn't see who it was, as my vision was blocked by the sight of Megan Fox's breasts bouncing up and down as she was riding the mystery man on the couch. It must be true that black guys have bigger dicks. The guys' dick was absolutely enormous. It was good and fat, and really long. With each thrust, Megan managed to take every inch of that cock deep in her pussy. The mystery man started to grunt, Megan pushed her pussy all the way down on his cock, and ground her ass into his hips until he finished cumming inside her tiny little pussy. The cum was beginning to ooze out of all sides of her hole. He must have sprayed her with 10 jets of baby batter.

Megan Fox stood up, turned around and went down on the man. Damn, she was blowing Sean Patrick Thomas. He was in amazing shape and had a nice ripped stomach. I guess all that dancing in Save the Last Dance really toned him up! Just then, some other guy I don't know walked up, touched Megan on her ass, and asked, "May I join you?" She didn't even look behind her. She kept blowing Sean, and uttered the words, "help yourself" to the guy behind her. He got down on his knees and thrust his erection into her cum-soaked pussy. It made a squishy sound like nothing I've ever heard before.

At that point, I was so hot and horny, I could smell my own pussy juices. I was so wet, I could swear I felt myself leaking through my nylons, if that's even possible. That's when I noticed another guy I didn't recognize that was fully clothed walk over to Eliza and asked, "May I join the two of you?" She only shook her head, "no", and the guy just walked away. Then, Taye pulled out of Eliza and layed down on the bed. Yes, he did indeed have a huge cock like I imagined. Eliza climbed up on the bed, and mounted him as she faced him. Now, it was her turn to fuck Taye, and that's exactly what she did. She ground into him like there was no tomorrow.

I was so wrapped up in watching Taye with Eliza, waiting to see him fill her with his sperm, that I didn't notice anyone approaching me. I almost jumped when someone touched my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I was wondering if you'd like to dance," asked the stranger.

After I got my bearings again, I was able to focus my attention on this guy. And, I was so wrapped up in my sense of sight that I didn't even realize there was music playing. It took me a second to realize that Bon Jovi's You Had Me From Hello was playing. I opened my mouth to respond to the man, but no words came out.

Tom spoke for me and said, "Maybe sometime a little later," in a very dead-pan voice..

The guy just smiled, said "No problem," and turned and walked away. I couldn't believe everything was that formal. Considering that a bunch of people fucking in a room should be rather informal. Everyone seemed to be asking if they could join, and when turned down, they just left them alone.

A waitress with a tray of drinks just walked in the door and right past us. I stopped her, and grabbed a drink off the tray. I downed it, replaced the glass on her tray, and grabbed two more. I handed one to may hubby. Neither one of us said a word. With the interruptions, I missed Taye filing Eliza. I wondered if he shot the same volume of love juice that Sean did. Now Sean is missing and Megan is now face down in the couch getting fucked slow and deep by someone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sean Patrick Thomas walking out of the bathroom. He must have freshened up after taking Megan for a spin. He's walking right up to me. I chugged half of my drink as he approached.

"I see the two of you are enjoying yourselves so far," Sean exclaimed to us. I hadn't realized it, but not only was my crotch completely soaked, but my nipples were so erect you could see them poking through the dress from across the room. The inside of my bra was starting to hurt my tender nipples. I looked down between my husbands legs and saw that he was very aroused as well. Though not as big as Sean's semi-erect cock that was dangling before me.

"Oh, it's been somewhat enjoyable," I said. It'd be a hell of a lot better if my clothes were in a pile somewhere out of my sight, with Jen . .

Sean interrupted my thought, "Well, I can see you're both new here, so let me tell you how this works. There is absolutely no pressure here. Everyone asks if it's OK to approach you physically, and nothing happens unless you explicitly say it's OK. Everyone has their own way of asking. Some will ask if you want to hit the sheets, some will ask you to dance, and some will just stare at you and hold out their hand. The methods are different, but the question is the same. And neither of you have to stay up here if you don't want to. Also, about half the girls in this room are bisexual."

My pussy spasmed at the thought of Megan Fox eating my pussy.

Sean continued, "And a few of the guys are bi as well. It's basically an anything-goes environment. Anyone can approach anyone. Are there any 'questions' I can answer for either one of you?"

I knew exactly what Sean was getting at. And while I'd love to have that hot man pressed up against me, I just didn't know what Tom would say about it. Although, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I'm starting to not care what he thinks. The lust in me is about to turn me into a slut. And I think I like it.

Besides, even if I did walk off with Sean now, I couldn't start off with a guy THAT big! He was HUGE. "No, I'm all good. How about you honey, any questions or anything," I asked of my hubby. "Nope, I think that about covers everything," said my husband. Sean replied, "OK, well then I hope to be seeing more of you later," in a mildly suggestive voice. I'm in awe. I just had a semi normal conversation with a hot, naked actor in a room where everyone is having sex. Tom and I haven't really spoken directly to each since we came up here, much less about this situation.

Then I saw Jensen. He opened the door to the exercise room, and the exercise equipment is sex paraphernalia. There's saddle shaped devices on the floor with dildos attached to them. There's swings for women to climb in, and guys can walk up and just help themselves to their spread pussies. And there's a bunch of stuff that I have no idea what the hell it is. Jensen smiled at me and is now walking right to me. My pussy is aching, nipples are throbbing, heart is pounding. If I don't fuck someone soon, I'm going to explode. I still have no idea what's going through my husbands head. I turn to my man and mutter, "What . . . How . . . Are you," I can't speak.

Tom put his hand on my shoulder, turned me to face him eye-to-eye, and said to me, "You go and enjoy yourself to the fullest, and I'll still love you in the morning. Have fun baby. I love you." Tom gave me a kiss on the cheek, turned me towards Jensen, gently pushed me in his direction. Apparently he knew what my body really needed. I couldn't bring myself to ask him if it was ok if I got some cock in my pussy. I wondered if he just said that so he could get it on with Eliza or someone else. Fuck it. Who cares.

I walked as provocatively to Jensen as I could Gyrating my hips a bit, making sure my tits bounced with each step. About halfway to there, I slid one of my shoulder straps off my shoulder. My tits bounced a bit more with every step. Face to face, I looked down at my tits, and slid down my other shoulder strap. My dress is now staying on my body merely friction.

Jensen said in his wry voice, "Well, well. Look who's being forwardly frisky," and winked back, I presume, at Tom. "Well, well. Look at the dumb ass that's still dressed," I replied. Shocking myself at that comment. Without saying a word, he removed his shirt, as I stepped out of my dress. I stood there, in a pair of nylons and a bra, and reached down to unbutton his pants and pulled them to the ground. As I stood up, Jensen started to say "Nice bod," but I cut him off by slamming my lips against his.

After the shock wore off him, he started to kiss me back. When his tongue darted into my mouth, the fire in my belly started to boil over. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails into his back. He didn't even flinch. I started pushing him back towards the bed, and he unhooked my bra in transit. When I pressed him against the bed, I reached down and ripped my nylons off. I jumped into bed, exposing my womanhood to Jensen. I asked him, "Are you 'coming', or what?"

"Don't have to tell me twice, hot stuff," Jensen exclaimed. With that, he climbed into bed and got between my knees. He started to press a finger into me, as if to get me lubed up. As he reached bottom with very little resistance, a shocked-but-pleased look came over his face. He couldn't believe that I was so dripping wet.

Before he said a word, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head up to mine, and he laid down on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he positioned his cock at the dripping entrance to my cunt. As he started to press himself into me, I pulled him into me with my legs. I wrapped my arms around his back and started to feel him up and down. This man is not buffed, but he is solid as a rock and nicely toned. As he slowly thrusts into me, I could feel the muscles contracting on his back. I could feel the pressure building inside of me. "Faster, Dean, fuck me faster," I said, confusing his character name with his real name. He didn't seem to care, as his shaft was buried deep inside me. His cock was about the same size as my husband's. Jensen started to pick up his speed and whip my snatch up into a frenzy. He repositioned slightly as to get a better aim at my G spot.

I was starting to go crazy. I started to shake uncontrollably, and I started screaming. He kept hammering away at me, and I just kept cumming. He had me so soaked, I could have sworn he came in me. But he didn't. After I started to come down, I told him to get on his back. He pulled out and we switched positions. Before I mounted him, I decided I would face out into the room so I could see more action. People were fucking on the beds and on the couches. Stacy Keebler was eating out Carmen Electra. I felt a flood building up inside of me. I closed my eyes and slid myself down onto Jensen's man meat. Jensen said, "Oh yeah, honey! Show me that hot ass of yours!".

After I got into a good fucking rhythm, I opened my eyes and looked out. To my surprise, standing in front of me wearing only a pair of panties, was Megan Fox, looking at me with sultry eyes. I could still see Stacy and Carmen in my peripheral vision. This made me orgasm again. Instead of closing my eyes, I fought to keep them open so I could stare at Megan's hot body as each wave of pleasure rushed through me. She then walked over to the side of the bed, and asked us both if she could join us. Simultaniously, we both said, "Any time!".

Megan dropped her panties and climbed up in bed behind me. She positioned her pussy just above Jensen's head, facing my back. After she settled into her spot, I started grinding down on Jensen again. I could feel his body moving slightly, and I heard the sounds of his tongue lapping up all the juices flowing from Megan's pussy. I heard a small moan of pleasure in my ear. Then I felt the pressure of a pair of breasts pressing into my shoulder blades. She then reached around and started to message my breasts lightly. As her fingers started to circle my nipples, she started to lightly kiss my neck. Again, I convulsed and covered Jensen's cock with another layer of my pussy juices.

12