The Wrong Room Ch. 09

Story Info
Presents.
1.9k words
12.5k
25

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part nine of The Wrong Room series. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories. None of the characters under the age of eighteen are, in any way, involved with acts of a sexual nature in this or any chapter of this series.

If you are unfamiliar with this story it might be best to go back to the beginning to better understand this relationship, but that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594...

Presents.

Mike stood outside of the First National Bank building on Sycamore Street. His ass was a little sore from the 'present' he received from Allison last night. He smiled remembering that, and the beautiful way she gave herself to him as he spooned behind her holding her hips and pushing into her gently. Earlier in the evening, Allison hinted that she had a 'present' waiting for him after Marissa fell asleep, so he knocked softly on her door.

He quietly opened Allison's door. "She fell asleep half way through the second book," he whispered, "she looked so cute." Ally flipped the covers off of her as Mike walked to the foot of the bed. "So, you said you have a present for me?"

Allison rolled on to her side and cocked a finger beckoning him to join her. He started to climb on the bed and she admonished him waving her finger. She whispered. "Nah-uh, Strip."

He did so quickly. Finally, as he removed his boxers, his cock sprung up hard and eager. "That's for later, love," she purred, "right now you need to open your present." She rolled onto her back and her nightgown fell away from her cock revealing a pink ribbon tied in a pretty bow just under the head.

He climbed onto the bed and settled between her legs. She smelled of jasmine and vanilla, it was a heady fragrance. He carefully pulled a strand of the pink ribbon from her cockhead. Her cock throbbed in anticipation. The ribbon fell away and he leaned forward to kiss the tip, which was already dripping pre-cum. He lapped up her essence and opened his mouth to take her, sliding down her shaft, slowly easing her fullness into his mouth. He couldn't take all of her, not without gagging, but he did show his adoration of her beauty by slowly moving up and down, drawing her into him with every suck.

"Oh, you make me feel so good, Michael. That's it, baby, nice and slow. Just make me harder so that when I make love to you, you can feel me all the way up to your heart," she murmured, running her fingers through his hair.

He scooted up onto his knees and used his hands to tease her rosebud. "God, I love the way you make love to me, darling, deeper, push your finger deeper." He reached over to the nightstand and picked up the bottle of lavender scented lube. He put a dollop on his fingers and massaged her anus then slowly worked them into her butt. "Hmmm, that feels good, but do your own first. After all, don't you want your present?"

He nodded, still working her shaft, his eyes fixed on hers. My God, she's beautiful. He loved to please her, and letting her top him was just one way he did that. He worked his fingers into her and found her P-spot. She moaned, spreading her nails across his shoulders and digging them in.

His mouth popped free of her cock and he smiled. "You've sharpened your claws again."

She arched her back as he continued to massage her special spot. "Just for you, my love." She dug them in again, feeling another full body orgasm rip through her, yet she didn't ejaculate.

He'd read about this, a full-body male orgasm without ejaculating. And she could do it over and over again. "My God, you're amazing! How did you do that?"

"That's really my present to you, I can cum all night but I don't want to. I'll show you later, but for now, get on your hands and knees love, I'm going to plow that cute little butt of yours."

He moved to get on all fours and placed his head in the pillow and his butt in the air. Ally climbed up, lubed her cock liberally, and mounted him, shoving her cock deep into him in a single thrust. They had been going at it now for a couple of months, which meant that Mike had learned how to relax his sphincter and let her slip in with minimum effort. "Oof," he moaned as her balls slammed against his perineum. She wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his cock slowly stroking him in rhythm with her own strokes. "God, I love fucking you, sweetheart." A moment later her cock swelled and she filled his bowels with her honey, the orgasm was doubly intense as she was able to control when she ejaculated. Mike collapsed onto the bed with Ally lying on top, continuing to fill him with her seed. She nibbled on his ears and kissed his neck. When she softened and slipped out of him she rolled off and snuggled at his side.

Mike glanced at the floor indicator for the elevator, in the lobby. The doors in the building lobby dinged as they opened. Mike thought again of last night. He remembered shifting around to try a new position. "Lift your leg love, I want to try something different." He slipped inside her and settled against her ass. "Hmm, I like this position, do you?" He was lying on his side spooning her yet his and her legs were crossed so as to allow for greater access and yet still kiss her neck and fondle her luscious breasts.

"It feels good, try pushing harder, babe."

He started to piston into her pushing harder and further with every push. The feeling was incredible.

While Mike was pushing in and out of Ally's ass, a small knock on her bedroom door interrupted them. Mike and Ally froze still. Ally's bedroom door opened a crack and Marissa peeked around the corner. "Ally," she whispered.

"Yes, dear?"

Marissa opened the door further. "Can I come in?"

"Just a second, sweetie." Mike slipped out of her as she moved off the bed. She wrapped her robe around her body quickly and tied the sash then moved to her bedroom door. "What's up, sweetie?" She opened the door further.

Marissa stood up on her toes and whispered. "I didn't get to say good night, Ally." She kissed Allison's cheek.

Ally hugged her tightly. "Good night, precious."

Marissa paused a moment then whispered over Ally's shoulder. "Good night, Daddy."

"G'Night, pumpkin."

Marissa went out into the hallway as Ally shut the door softly. She returned to bed and spooned in front of Mike. He slowly resumed his stroking of her ass. "I'll speak to her tomorrow about this, but I think we've just passed a milestone." He moaned as he slipped back into her. "God, you feel wonderful"

"Mmm, I hope so, love, I miss having you in bed with me. And yes, this feels heavenly."

Later, after Mike softened and slipped out of Ally, they talked, about Marissa, about the demo coming up tomorrow, and about the future. The future...it was a thought Ally never considered because she never felt something like that was possible, especially with a guy and one who loved her. She started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's with the water works? Did I say something wrong?"

She grabbed him and showered him with kisses. "Never, it's just something that I never considered before. That someone would love me like you love me. I had no idea something like that was possible, especially for a girl like me. Every day you left that hotel room I wondered if you were ever coming back. I know it's silly, but in the back of my mind I couldn't believe that you really meant what you said."

"And then, when you bought those train tickets for Cincinnati, I ran to the bathroom I was crying so hard, I couldn't let you see that I doubted you. I never thought it could be this way."

Mike frowned. He lifted her chin and planted a kiss on her lips. "Never think that way again, Allison. You are a beautiful woman; you deserve what we have together, never, ever think that you don't. Promise me?"

She nodded.

He grinned. "Good. Now, let me see that beautiful cock of yours."

The elevator doors opened on the tenth floor and Mike stepped out. As he walked down the corridor to the conference room he thought about that moment when he took his daughter to school on his way to this meeting. He left Ally at home to do some preliminary research.

Mike turned to his daughter, once he parked the car at her school. "Did you find anyone to adopt on Ally's computer?"

"There are a lot of kids looking for a new home, Daddy and Ally and me saw lots of people who wanted to make that hard, too."

Mike nodded solemnly. "It's never easy, pumpkin. You and Ally will find someone soon, I just know it."

Marissa beamed at him and nodded enthusiastically. Marissa started to open her door when her daddy spoke again.

"Marissa, how do you feel about Allison and me? I know you have to go to school soon, but I want to understand how you feel about us?"

Marissa shrugged and looked into her father's eyes. "She's all right, I like her. I like that she listens to me. She's not like the teachers here who won't answer some of my questions."

Mike wondered what sort of questions she would ask that they couldn't answer? "But what do you think about her and me...together?"

"Like you and Mommy were when I was a baby?"

"Sort of. Your mom and I were never really together after we made you. She told me she wasn't interested in the mommy thing, or even guys for that matter. She said you were more mine than hers anyway and I believed her."

Marissa looked out the windshield and thought for a moment. "It's okay."

"So, you're okay with Ally and me?"

"Yeah, she's like my big sister. She told me she loves me. She talks to me about my mom, too, when I ask her. She told me not to worry, that my daddy loves me enough for my mommy, too."

Mike began to tear up. He wiped his eyes and leaned over to kiss his daughter on her forehead. "It's time to go, pumpkin, Daddy has to go downtown and meet with some new clients. I'll be back at three to pick you up."

"Where's Ally?"

"She's doing some research on the computer I asked her to do yesterday. We only have one car right now, so she's stuck at home."

As he pushed through the glass conference room doors, he thought about buying Allison a car. Maybe it would be a good idea to invest in something like that for Ally; even a late model used one would help a lot. He decided to talk to her about it later tonight.

"Good Morning, gentlemen, I'm Mike Williams, and I've got a short film for you to watch while I set things up."

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of The Wrong Room without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
Kathryn65Kathryn653 months ago

Well there’s my morning gone, I really have loved reading this story you have written for us to enjoy. I love the way to weaved in and out of different places , things and situations.

I do wish in the grand scheme of things that you might have made each chapter a tad longer, as they seem slightly rushed but thank you all the same for sharing your craft with us all. xxx

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Good story, I said earlier I hope it's finished, but like so many others on here it isn't.

Youve started and finished others, but abandoned this one.

Just why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story that really shows how tough things can be on certain types of people no matter how incredible they are. I really was hoping for more since it does seem to feel like it lacks a proper ending.while it was a fun read, it still managed to strike me emotionally. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Loved the whole story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending seems incomplete.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Wedding He needed a date to his sister's wedding.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Job A college kid undergoes a transformation at his new job.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Bailey Ch. 01 Ryan transfers to a new school and meets a girl named Bailey.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories