The Wrong Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on his chest and let them sink into the coarse ocean of hair. I let them roam all over his upper body enjoying the feeling of his hair and skin against my palms.

I saw something move at the bottom of my eyes. It was slight. Like a surge forward. I looked down slowly at it. There was a large tent in John's pants. Was that him? His cock? Again a revolting word I heard whispered in a conversation that wasn't mine.

"Marianna you look curious. Why don't you see what that is for yourself."

I sat a bit closer and smiled. I don't know why I smiled. It was a sort of impish smile. Like I actually knew what would happen next. There was only one button. I unhooked it and started to pull them down from the bottom. They were caught John's bulge and wouldn't come down. So I started at the top and pulled them down that way. After a few tugs they came off and pooled out of his feet.

I took off his leather boots and set them together beside his feet. I hadn't looked up yet. It was a choice. I was slightly scared. I'll admit to that. I knew once I acknowledge that I wasn't innocent anymore. And it was a bit frightening.

"Marianna look at it. Don't be scared. It's not going to bite you."

John chuckled and put his hand under my chin. He guided it upward until I was face to face with it. I was shocked. I was expecting something much scarier. The way I had heard women talk about it made it sound a dragon lived in a man's pants.

It was long. The thickness grew more at the base. The tip was large and a deep red color. It looked almost purple. The tip looked wet and shiny. I had heard of the part that came next. I was supposed to put it in my mouth.

I looked up at him hoping my hesitation was written on my face. Apparently it was because John soothed me by caressing my face softly.

"I know this is new for you Marianna. But I won't hurt you. And if I do accidentally the pleasure I'll give you will drown it out. Just trust me. I'll lead you. Open your mouth for me as I press against your lips."

I kept my eyes on his the entire time. The warm head pressed against my lips and I opened for it. My mouth grew wider as more slid it. It kept sliding until I felt John pull out completely. He looked down at me as if I had done something strange.

"Did you feel the need to gag at all. As I was sliding in?"

I thought about it for a little.

"No. I just felt it touch my throat."

John look in surprise and pressed again. This time he was a lot rougher and almost slammed his hips forward. I held onto his pants to keep me from being knocked over. He looked down at me again. I just nodded up at him to signal him to keep going.

It went on like that for a while. He would pull all the way out and slam back in. He held onto my head for better access. I began to enjoy it. His hot flesh sliding against my sore lips had my arousal flowing onto my thighs.

Apart from little commands like tighten my mouth or caress his balls. His body started to shake slightly. His grip on my head grew tighter and his thrust grew faster. I felt him swell even more in my mouth and something hot and thick began to fill my mouth. It was awful tasting but John held onto my head and wouldn't let me spit it out.

"Swallow it all Marianna. A man hates to see his seed go to waste."

He was grunting and groaning as the last few spurts came out. I swallowed them all down. It tasted like anchovies and I was glad when it was gone. I looked up at John and actually smiled. He enjoyed it. He had his orgasm like I had.

The idea of pleasuring this big strapping man did something to me. I felt like my body was on fire. My cunt kept twitching and clenching. As if it was demanding something from me.

I reached between my legs and pressed my finger into me like John had done. But it didn't feel as good. It felt as if I was still empty. So I slip a second finger in and whimpered as a ripple of pleasure shook me.

I fell backwards and bent my legs up as they were before. My fingers pressed in and out of me over and over. I looked up toward John and see him staring at me. I was being very open in front of him.

The effect was his cock had gone stiff again and he was looking at me as if I were on a plate.

"Marianna pull your legs open and toward your chest."

I did as he asked and waited for his next instructions. But I kept squirming because the need to touch my cunt was overwhelming. He stepped completely naked up to the bed and got on. He fell between my legs and I felt his cock against my lower stomach.

I looked right into his eyes and saw that they were on fire. I wanted him to kiss me. But he didn't. Instead he kissed and sucked on my neck. It felt good like when he was touching my legs. He pulled away and looked at me deeply again.

"This is going to hurt Marianna. But your dripping wet so it'll slide in without much trouble. Just grab onto me if the pain is too much. I ain't never been with a virgin. So just be patient."

The look in his eyes was almost sad. He clearly didn't want me to hurt. It was very sweet to me. But the need to have him inside of me was all I could think of.

"John please enter me. I don't care about the pain. My cunt needs you inside of it."

He smirked and his eyes closed slightly.

"It sounds so dirty coming out of your cute little mouth. Say it again Marianna."

"Please fuck my cunt John. Please."

The curse words were just spewing at my mouth at this point. They were words I had said before. In the silence of my room. But to say them now. I meant them. Someone could hear me. John could hear me. And hopefully he would answer my pleading.

I felt him then. Rubbing his cock up and down against me. It felt amazing but it wasn't enough.

"One last time Marianna. What do you want me to do?"

I knew exactly what I wanted. And it was John I wanted it from. I needed this. Something felt different. My body was drunk with head spinning pleasure. John had stopped rubbing and looked down at me. He shifted a little and seemed to be waiting for my answer. I practically screamed it this time.

"I want your cock deep inside me John. Please give it to me."

John didn't smirk this time. He just pressed him lips hard against mine. I returned his kiss happily. I felt him line up with my entrance. I was shaking with excitement. John very slowly pushed into me.

He told me to grab onto him if there was pain. So I immediately clutched onto him. My legs wrapped around his waist and buried my face into his shoulder. I squealed loudly. The pain increased as John sunk deeper into me.

He pulled out just as slow and sunk in again. The pain lessened with the third in and out thrust. My body relaxed and I held onto John's back. His thrusts had a pace now. I was moaning softly and I hear John's pants in my ear.

"John you can go faster. I can take it."

Almost immediately after I said that John sped up his hips and groaned loudly. I moaned loudly and started to shake. A whole body feeling settled over me. My moans were deep and groan like. Our skin made a slick slapping noise that made me shudder.

John's thrust became faster and harder making me cry out. All of a sudden John pulled out quickly and there was a slick sound above me. I looked at John and saw him stroking his cock fast. Hot spurts of milky liquid landed on my stomach and waist.

John seemed exhausted and slowly sunk til he was laying on top of me. His breathing was deep and labored. After a while John rolled off of me and got out of bed. He came back and handed me a cloth.

"For the mess."

The white liquid had gotten cold. I wiped it off of me and got up from the bed. My legs started to shake and I had a bit of trouble standing up. John came to my side and held onto my waist.

"Perhaps you should sleep here until the morning. When you've regained your strength in the morning you can take your bag to the Derelict. Just lay back down little missus."

I smiled climbed back into John's bed. I was soon asleep. It was a dreamless sleep. I woke up some time later to John shaking me lightly. The sun hadn't risen yet but the sky was turning a soft purple.

John helped me dress which I thought was especially sweet of him. He kept his promise and gave me the rook sack. He led me to dock and helped me down the rope. But before I started to climb down John gave me a last kiss.

The trip to Derelict went as I thought it would. The captain was happy to take the bag. Since it was early I managed to get back into the manner with alerting anyone.

************* ( © )( © ) Haha boobies

It had been over a year since I had visited John's ship by accident. Although the ship hadn't been back since then the hunger of that night stayed with me. Every time I saw a strapping man like John my heart raced and my cunt clenched in anticipation.

If you ever did come to my small Italian town you might hear the whispers about me. The rich unmarried lady who is known to lure men into her lush house. Who knows what I would have been? I could still be the witty virgin never trusting a man with my greatest gift. A lot could be different if I had not gotten on the wrong ship that night. And I will always be glad for it.

12