The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they drew eye to eye, Kara smirked evily before putting her bandaged hand on the back of Copper's neck and raising herself enough to steal a kiss. Tilting her head, Kara pressed into the kiss with some fervor. She enjoyed exploring her unlikely lover's mouth and feeling the dragoness's tongue sliding over hers. So much so that she almost decided not to bother with the little turnabout she had intended.

Almost.

As Copper's tongue slipped back into her mouth, Kara closed her lips around it and sucked hard. With her front teeth she bit down, not quite hard enough to draw blood, but plenty hard to hurt.

"Mmph-!" Copper squeezed her eyes shut hard, then opened them wide to glare at Kara. Withdrawing her tongue and pulling her head back she arched an eyebrow.

"Perhaps a more... compelling spell is called for?" she made it sound as if she were pondering it aloud, rather than asking.

"No...," Kara shook her head, laughing and holding her hands up in mock surrender, "no, that will suffice, unless you've got a spell for warmth."

"I don't think a spell will be necessary for that." Copper lowered herself to press her body to Kara's.

Kara closed her eyes and sighed. Copper Kissed and sucked gently at her neck behind her earlobe and just below the corner of her jaw. Her breasts pressing against Kara, she glided slowly down Kara's body, kissing and licking. She stopped when she reached the patch of downy ebon hair above and about Kara's sex.

Splaying her hands over Kara's hips, Copper nuzzled her face down against her thigh and lightly grazed the tiny bud of Kara's clit with the tip of her tongue. She paused when Kara shuddered with pleasure. Oh, so slowly, she opened her mouth wide, almost entirely covering Kara's mound and pressing her tongue between her moist folds. Kara moaned happily, breathing deep and bringing her hands up to squeeze her own breasts.

Prodding playfully at Kara's hole, Copper moved her face from side to side, rubbing her nose over her clit. Kara's hips twitched. She ran a hand down to run her fingers into the dragoness's hair.

"Ooh, Gods... "

Withdrawing momentarily, Copper lifted Kara's legs a bit and Kara promptly took the hint. She bent her knees, drawing her legs back to a squatting position. Copper was back between her legs immediately. Pressing her lips firmly to Karas soft mound, she sucked at just her clit, rubbing the tip of her tongue over it.

Easing up on her clit to let Kara recover from the intensity of sensations, Copper licked and kissed the insides of her thighs. At the same time the dragoness gradually slid a finger into Kara. Soon she had replaced her index finger with both her ring and middle fingers. Kara was snug around them. Her juices ran over Copper's hand.

Curling her fingertips up and back toward herself with each thrust, Copper soon had Kara squirming and shuddering again. The half elf could not have hoped to notice when the dragoness brought the middle finger of her other hand to her mouth and bit down hard with one of her vicious little canines. Kara was scarcely aware of anything but the sensations in herself, building toward orgasm. The gasps, moans and cries of pleasure elicited from her covered Copper's eldritch whispers.

"Oh, oh, don't stop... gonna cum..." Kara gasped.

Kara's hips pumped and the muscles in her began to spasm and clamp tight around Copper's fingers. As Coppers curling fingers were gripped too hard to do so, she rubbed her bloodied fingertip over Kara's clit and uttered the last arcane verse of her curse. Just as she finished speaking Kara bucked hard, letting loose her legs and arching her back. She cried out briefly, lapsing into elvish. A short spray of fluids erupted from around Copper's fingers.

Kara stiffened, body arched, head back, mouth open in a breathless gasp. She remained like this for a few long seconds before beginning the descent from the pinnacle of the strongest of her orgasms. Her muscles loosened, slowly, and she sank back to the damp, shifting metal. Still she held Copper's fingers captive and her hips jerked irregularly. Her breath came fast and shallow, catching at the aftershocks of sensation.

Finally, with a slow, full-body shiver, Kara's muscles melted. She lay limply, breathing deep the smells of stone and metal overlayed with her own scent. In withdrawing her fingers from Kara's swollen sex, Copper curled them one last time, smiling mischeviously. Kara lurched almost up into a sitting position, crying out in shock this time.

Reaching down to press a shaky hand over herself, Kara gave Copper a wide eyed, accusing look before slumping languidly onto her back again.

"Not that I'm complaining, but with your leave I'll be having a bit of a rest before you do that again." Kara said with a little smile.

"Indeed." Copper nodded. She gestured at Kara with her unbloodied hand, reciting the incantation for yet another spell. Kara had a hard time worrying herself about it much at this point and didn't bother looking up. She was floating in a bone deep relaxation after all the fear, adrenaline, pleasure and wonderful chemicals released by it. The effect only grew stronger, and moments after Copper finished her spell Kara was asleep, never having realized she was falling unconscious.

12