The X Factor PA

Story Info
Dannii Minogue when hires a Personal Assistant.
2.6k words
4.45
17k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any ones first day at work is a night mare. It's not so much the actual day itself but the build up and the anticipation that surrounds you in the hours and minutes before your first shift begins. I don't personally think that it matters how important the job is, how many hours are involved or how much money you will be earning. Everyone gets sick to the stomach with nerves on there first day. Take me, for example, a 18 year old student who managed to find some part time work over the summer. I mean sure it's just above minimum wage, not a lot is evolved but at the end of the day I was going some where new, in an environment I was unfamiliar with.

The actual job at hand did nothing to calm these initial first day nerves. I was to be, basically, the errand boy for Dannii Minogue during the live audience stages of the UK X-Factor competition. Basically, I imagined, the job would entail a lot of doing nothing and a lot of standing to attention to the click of Miss Minogues fingers once she was backstage and needing some coffee etc brought to her.

I was very excited about the job, having always had a huge crush on Dannii throughout my teenage years, if I have to admit my first ever wank was over her, with many more to follow. Now I obviously knew nothing was going to happen, and I certainly wasn't going to try anything on with her. But just getting to meet her was like a dream come true. Clearly however this did nothing to calm my nerves and as the O2 Dome in London approached nearer and nearer my stomach churned and churned.

My mum dropped me off in the parking lot where many other part time recruits, who had been hired for various other backstage roles, were gathered at the meeting point. Many of them were students like myself and looked just as out of place and nervous, nobody knowing each other, everyone waiting on someone else to make the move to make acquaintance with them. I decided to make the first move and kill the tension and silence with some one, I spotted a guy to my right standing on his own. He looked about my age and height, so I walked over to him. "Hi I'm Michael"

"James" He stretched out his arm and shook my hand. "I don't remember you from last year? Your new I take it, you have that look" he chuckled.

I relaxed instantly at the find of a conversation someone seemingly nice "Yeah, just looking to earn some money at the weekends, the pay here is quite good, shouldn't intervene with my studies or personal time much. How many years have you done this?"

"This is my third year helping out back stage. It's a nice easy job, depending to what you're assigned to of course. Do you know what job you have?"

"Yeah I'm Dannii Minogues personal assistant. Are you a PA for one of the celebs?"

James laughed. "Dannii Minogues personal bitch more like. No I done that on my first year here, like you probably thought, I thought it would be exciting and fun to work with a celebrity. It's not, they landed me with Simon Cowell. He was and utter bastard, was not interested in me, and had me running around on his ever whim every 5 minutes. Since then I opt for cleaning the stage of props and what not after one of the contestants have preformed. Its a lot better and you get to hang out with everyone inbetween songs."

"Where will I be in between breaks and songs?"

James grinned and sympathetically hit me on the back "You my friend have to sit on your own in case Dannii Minogue needs her water glass filled up, some lipstick brought over to her etc, etc." He sighed a sigh reminiscing what must have been a hard few weeks a Simon Cowells PA. "It's a crap job most of the time they are cranky after their act being shit and are just looking to take there frustrations out on you. Be prepared to be shouted at a lot"

We both looked up as a burley unshaven, middle aged man in a florescent vest came out with a clip board. He was followed by a further four men. His voice was grainy and as unpleasant as he looked. "Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name is Mark Johnston and I will be your manager over the coming weeks. Any problems and queries that you may have, feel free to contact me directly." He paused as if to let us absorb this information "As you all know you will be temporarily employed by the O2 on a part time bases to help out with our busy "X-Factor" schedule over the winter period. In rare occasions individuals will be kept on by the O2 and kept on, on a permanent basis, if they perform to a particularly outstanding level. Others may be re-called up for next years X-Factor finals and auditions. If you can gather into a line in front of me and I will assign you to one of these gentlemen who will take you inside to your designated post and given task. If all of you have shown up then there should be 34 of you, so please bare with us as this will take some time for us to get everyone sorted out."

The process was slow and I stood in that line for a good 40 minutes, but it was boring and it seemed like an age. The cold weather did not help the fact either. I was looking forward to my meeting with Dannii a lot less than before, if she really is as horrible as James said Simon was my long time celebrity crush might be ruined for ever. But I needed the money and I was sure her personality couldn't ruin her amazing body for me that much.

Eventually I found my self at the front of the line facing Mark "My name is Michael Smith"

Mark looked down his list till he found my name and ticked it off. "Right Michael you are assigned as Miss Minogues PA this year, a very important role. If you just follow this gentleman here and he will show you to your post and explain the role to you."

I followed on to the man at Marks side. He stretched out his hand for a shake. "Pleased to meet you Michael I'm John, I am one of four supervisors on site, I will be more than happy to help you with any worries you may have. Just follow me and I'll take you to Miss Minogues room."

I followed on quietly my nerves churning in my stomach more and more at the thought of actually getting to meet Dannii, for better or worse.

"So Michael, are you a student or anything?"

"Yes, I'm studying History. I hope to be a teacher one day."

"That's really cool, my girlfriend is doing the same she is just in her last year"

"I'm just in my first"

"Long way to go then" he laughed as we finally approached a door with a Star in the centre of it. Dannii Minogues name was engraved into it. "Well Michael, your job is basically assisting Miss Minogue with anything she may need. I wont lie to you the job can become monotonous and tedious at times but just make sure your always polite and helpful for Miss Minogue. It's your job to make sure she is happy and satisfied to the max. She is due to arrive in 10 minutes, if you wait outside this door, I will bring her straight here and introduce you both once she arrives. Any questions?"

"No that's fine I understand"

"Cool I will see you in 10 minutes then" With that he walked off, back down the hall, leaving me nervously awaiting.

Ten Minutes later the moment finally arrived, I was nearly sick with nerves. I saw her approach. Just her and John, she wore a green dress that ended above her knees, low cut showing off her beautiful cleavage. I was even more embarrassed by the instant hard on I got. I knew then that no matter what, this was going to be a difficult few weeks.

"So you must be Michael" she stretched out her hand and shook mine.

"Hi Dannii...I mean Miss Minogue it's a pleasure to meet you" I stumbled out.

"Relax" She calmly replied in that hot Aussie accent. "I won't bite"

God did I want her too. "Shut up Michael" I thought to myself, I cannot afford to be this horny around her.

Dannii turned to John "You can leave us now John, we will be fine form here" John said good bye and good luck to me and left, reassuring me to come to him if I have and worries or problems. Dannii then turned back onto me. "Right then young man, firstly if you can grab me a coffee, no milk and no sugar that would be fantastic. I will be inside my dressing room here, if you just knock on the door when your back. Wait for me to answer and collect my Coffee. After that if I need nothing else from you, you can just stand outside my door until I need you further. You must never come into my personal room with out my permission. Is that all ok Michael"

"Yes Miss Minogue that's fine. I will be back in 5 minutes with your coffee. I'll try to be as quick as possible."

"That's a good boy"

I rushed off to find Dannii some Coffee from the canteen. God I was sweating already. She was curt and uninterested in me. But she looked and sounded so hot and sexy, so much more than on TV or in pictures that I had gotten off too. I was both hard and scared of her. This was actually a nightmare; give me an exam any day of the week.

I returned to Dannii Minogues room a whole 20 minutes later. I hoped she wouldn't be angry but the coffee machine wasn't working in the canteen, and it took a while to get it fixed. Hopefully I could explain. I knocked on the door to no reply. I knocked again a lot harder this time, in case she didn't hear. After waiting a good 5 minutes I turned the handle and walked in. Oh shit, she said never to go in her room. I panicked at first, my heart in my throat, but then I realised she wasn't in. Maybe she had gotten fed up of waiting and came looking for me, or went to make herself some coffee. I decided I would leave the coffee on her dresser and then leave. The door shut behind me as I entered and I walked across to the dresser to place the coffee, where a note was stuck to her mirror, I couldn't help but look. "Can't wait to give you what you've been missing. CC. Xxxx." Wonder what that meant. I had a horny little thought it could be some male lover, they idea turned me on even more.

Just then the handle turned and the door began to open, I crapped myself and dove into the cupboard. I peered through the keyhole so I could see what was going on.

In walked Dannii Minogue followed by the northern beauty, Cheryl Cole. Cheryl was dressed in tight blue jeans and a red t-shirt. Like Dannii she was wearing her long hair down.

"...yeah so I think the make up artists are arriving around 7pm, still another 2 hours."

"Urgh Dannii I get so bored during the day here, I don't see why we have to be so early."

"I know Cheryl, it's just stupid, it's all to do with security and all that shit. To make it even worse I've landed the shitest PA ever this year, I sent him away 20 minutes ago and he still has not turned up with my coff...." She stopped mid sentence. "Fucking Hell my coffee is here! I told him never to come in my room, who knows what I could be doing in here. Where has he fucked off too now, I swear I don't know where thy get these shity employees!" My heart sank at her anger at me, I felt like I had failed. I was more prominently worried however as to how I would get out of here and what would happen if I got caught being here.

"Dannii, hush yourself pet. He's probably fucked off to have a wank over you, who cares" she giggled. "Besides like you say we have two hours and I have missed you." Cheryl Pulled Dannii in tight and kissed her deeply. I actually could not believe my eyes. I could not believe this was happening. Cheryl pushed Dannii back against the dresser her dress ridding up Danniis leg as Cheryl grinded against her leg. Both women's tongues passionately entwined, wrestling against the other. This was like something form one of my horny fantasies, I could not believe this was real. I forgot where I was as I reached for my cock watching the action.

"Mmmm Cheryl, I want your tongue in my pussy."

"Hehe I want my tongue in your sweet pussy Miss Minogue."

Cheryl moved on to her knees and lifted Danniis dress up. "Oh Dannii no panties, just they way I like it" Cheryl grinned. The Newcastle born beauty dove straight into Dannii Minogues pussy, moaning at what I had always imagined to be the sweetest tasting thing in the universe. Cheryl seemed to agree with me from her reaction. Gripping Dannii's exposed toned ass as she sucked her clit hard, whilst she slowly slipped her finger into the Aussie beauty's pussy. Dannii bucked and grinded her hips against Cheryl's greedy mouth gripping handfuls of her hair and shoving her hard against her dripping wet pussy.

"Cheryl, Oh my God, Yes! Make me Cum please, please make me Cum like your dirty whore" Dannii threw her head back and humped Cheryls face as fast ans hard as she could. Cheryl stared up at Dannii as she worked and extra two fingers deep into Danniis dripping snatch, the Aussies juices running down her sexy long legs. "Urgh yeah, urgh. Make me our slut, make me Cum. God Cheryl!" Dannii was in complete ecstasy, as was I. My jeans had fallen to my ankles and I was completely lost in the action, having the best wank I had ever had in my life. I no longer cared if I got caught.

Cheryl looked up at Dannii, working her three fingers fast and hard into Danniis pussy. "Cum for me baby, be my little slut. Come on Dannii, I want all your juices you've saved up for me. Cum for me my little whore" With that both me and Dannii went over the edge. Dannii buckled under Cheryl, screaming and moaning in complete ecstasy. Much to Cheryls glee who hungrily lapped up Danniis sweet Cum. I exploded, all over Danniis cupboard, my legs nearly giving way under the sheer magnitude of my orgasm.

Dannii was breathless. And neither woman moved for a good few minutes. Eventually Dannii broke the silence with a giggle. "Cheryl I've missed that talented tongue of yours"

"I've missed that sweet, dirty pussy of yours" Replied Cheryl, giving Dannii a cheeky spank on the ass.

I got distracted as a piece of clothing got caught around my foot I tugged at it to get it free. It was stuck on something. I tugged harder and fell straight out of the cupboard and into the room with Dannii and Cheryl......to be continued.