The X-hibitions: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I really am," I said, looking back at her. I wanted her to know how earnest my apology was. "It was... you know, when the lights came on, it caught me by surprise..."

"I know!" she suddenly grinned. "I could feel you stiffen inside me. Then there was a kind of shiver that... that went up and suddenly I felt your stuff shooting out into me."

I nodded, unsure of her mood. It sounded euphoric. But... wasn't she angry..?

"When I felt your cock jerking about, spraying and filling me up inside, I got a huge one," she continued. "Oh god, just discussing it right now is making me..."

"What? You're not... angry?"

"Well, actually I was at first. No, I don't mean when I felt you come into me, I meant after that, when I had to waddle my way to the bathroom and make sure none of your stuff came out of me. My pussy was just... destroyed by your little monster, and even as I was speaking to Ali, I could feel our stuff coming out. Oh god, here it goes again..."

"Ummm... so did Ali or Terry notice?"

"No, of course not, silly. We would have heard no end of it if they had, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Fuck, not only is it thick, it's got lots of spunk! I washed up as much as I could and sat on the toilet for a good while last night, and yet this morning, there was more stuff coming out! You're inhuman, Ben!"

I grinned at her. "You just bring out the most of me, Jeanie."

"Damned right. Shit, it's still coming out. I can feel it trickling down, coming out... oh god. It reminds me of that big one..."

"So you got the big one at exactly the moment the lights came on?"

"Yup. I was already coming when silly Ali hit the light switch. When she spoke up, it was both fear and the excitement, i think, that pushed me over..."

"Yeah, that's probably what happened to me to. Look, no one's ever managed to make me come while they were on top you know. That was why I was so confident. But when the lights came on, it suddenly struck me that we'd been discovered and... I lost it..."

"You know, I think I knew that you lost it, and that's what made it even more intense for me?" Jeanie nibbled at my ear as she spoke. "I mean, you were all controlled and all that, but when the lights came on, it was as if all hell had broken loose down there. God, I can't stop thinking about it..."

"Then why did you try so hard not to look at me this morning?"

"Because I was afraid... I was afraid that if I looked at you, I'd remember fucking you last night, and it would make me horny... like it is right now..."

"Fucking? I thought you said we weren't fucking?" I teased her. The idea that she was getting turned on while sitting next to me and discussing the previous night's action was hot to say the least. And my cock was showing signs of life again after an entire morning's inactivity. Damn.

"You fucker," she said loudly, punching me on the arm and wincing. She just wasn't heavy enough to do any damage to anyone other than herself. "You... shit, something just came out. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god."

"What?" I smiled at her, enjoying the power I was having over her state of arousal. "What's coming out?"

"You know what, shithead. Your stuff. Our stuff. It's tickling me down there, inside and out. Fuck. Good thing I brought extra pantyliners. I've changed it twice now, and I think this third one's gotta go too. I'm gonna run out of those very soon."

"Why not just dispense with the panties altogether?"

"Bastard. You're not very helpful here. Oooh. No panties means my skirt will be stained for sure."

"But it also means we can find a quiet place and have a quickie."

"Ooooh. That did it. You fucker. So you're into quickies, eh? Bloody selfish of you."

"Oh no. I like it nice and slow to begin with. Then as the action heats up and we get more into it, I like it to get quicker and quicker. Right up until the point of release."

"Ohhh god! Stop it!"

"I'm suggesting a quickie because it sounds like you're already past the 'slow burn' stage. And because I think you might actually enjoy doing it where we could be discovered."

Her response to my suggestion was to clutch at my forearm. "Ohhh godddd! Ohhh fuckkk! Ohhh... that... that was a small one," she gasped. "Shit, I gotta go change my pantyliner right now."

"Fuck that," I replied. "Just take the panties off and let's go find some place where we can do it in private, but where it's also possible for someone to see us. That'll give you another big one."

"Ohhhh goddd!" she whispered in my ear as she shifted in her seat. "I'm coming, Ben. I'm coming!"

I grinned as I picked up her shopping. "Let's go back to the room first," I suggested, standing up. Luckily, I'd dispensed with the boxers, so my erection was not visible. But I knew it was there. And I'm pretty sure she knew it too.

12