The Y-Virus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much to be shown in the offices, and so, Nancy directed me down the hall to the quarters of the doctors and scientists. There were dozens of rooms and each had the name of the doctor or scientist that had claim of that room. She told me that she couldn't really show me the insides of the quarters because they were private. I would only be allowed to enter if a staff member granted me permission to enter their quarters. I nodded in understanding.

"Now that leaves us with only one area left to show you, and it's the most important room, or should I say 'rooms,' for you and the rest of the men." Nancy said with a knowing smile. Kristine chuckled under her breath with a hand over her mouth.

I followed like before. Nancy brought me in front of a door marked: Sperm Harvesting.

My heart started beating faster when I saw the words on the door. I remembered Akira mentioning that the scouts got their hands on some high-tech sex toys.

Dr. Weller opened the door and we each walked in. Behind this door was a moderate-sized room. Against the far side sat a desk with a chair behind it and a couple chairs in front. The room itself had a hallway that extended to the left when you walked in. This hallway had three separate doors that were evenly spaced from one another.

"Each of these rooms is pretty much identical." Nancy said as she led me down the sub-hallway.

She showed me the rooms by starting at the end and working our way back to the door in which we came. The rooms were almost identical, like she said. In each room there was a very large screen that would hover against the wall when activated. There weren't any windows, but there was a small desk and a few chairs in each of these rooms. But the most striking feature about the rooms was the single machine sitting in the middle. They each had the same name printed on either side of the base: Orgasmanatrix 8000.

They were clearly shaped for somebody to mount (kinda like a horse, but at a slightly more exaggerated upward incline so the person mounting the machine could see the large screen clearly without hurting their neck). There were straps and buckles for the person's arms, wrists, legs, thighs and waist. It was clear to me that these straps were added by the staff of the facility. There were a few closed compartments built into the machine as well. A thin, clear tube ran from the side of the machine and ended in what looked to be a black cap twisted onto a small glass jar. The jar rested in what resembled a cup holder in a car from my time period.

But the most defining feature was the smooth, pink hole in the machine. It was made of a very soft, flesh-like material and located where a man's penis would be when mounting the machine. I knew, just looking at this device for a few seconds, what its purpose was and how it was used. Although, I'd also learn that this device had many surprises of its own in store for me.

When we reached the third and final room I was surprised to see Akira Minoko inside and sitting on a chair next to the Orgasmanatrix. She had one of the side compartments open and had a case of micro-discs on her lap. She was putting one of the micro-disks into a slot in the machine when I walked in. She turned and smiled at me after pressing a couple buttons inside the compartment. The machine made a series of quick beeps when she pushed the last one.

"Ryan, it's good to see you again." She stood and gave us all a formal bow (She was Japanese after all and it was her custom), "Nancy, how's the tour coming along?"

"Very well," Nancy said as if she were talking to a friend rather than a colleague, "This is actually the end the tour, in fact. I wanted to save the best for last."

"I don't blame you," Akira said, "I was just downloading some extra pornographic data to each of the machines." She patted the Orgasmanatrix.

"Great!" Nancy said, "Extra data can't hurt."

The machine gave three or four quick beeps in rapid succession. It finished downloading the contents of the micro-disc. Akira replaced the disc with another and repeated the process five more times until all the data from all the discs was downloaded onto the machine.

Akira stood with the case of micro-disks in hand, "Well, do you think we should give this baby a test drive now that we have somebody who can test it?" She looked at me with a grin.

"I think it would be a good idea," Nancy replied, "I just need to get the key to his TestiTracker from the queen bee."

The three women chuckled at the reference to Dr. Miller as "queen bee." I was more than a bit nervous when I heard that I'd be testing the machine. I had no idea of what it was capable of. Nancy told the other two women to keep an eye on me before she left to get my key. Once Dr. Weller was gone, Akira gave me a mischievous smile that practically shouted, "That's right. I've got you now!"

"Would you please disrobe for us, Ryan? We ought to have you secured to the machine by the time Nancy gets back." Akira said.

I was a tiny bit shocked that I would have to get naked again, but the thought didn't bother me as much, especially after being violated by the XTC just the day before. I turned to face Kristine. She brought a finger up to her wrist remote and let it rest gently over the buttons. She crooked her neck to the side, as if to say, "Do you really wanna force me to do this?"

I turned back to a smiling Akira. She tapped her foot on the floor with mock impatience. I couldn't deny the fact that the women had all the power in this place. I started to take my clothes off and thought about how I was naked in front of these women before. "Why should I even bother wearing clothes," I thought, but then remembered that there were younger people in the CDC as well. I took off my boxer shorts, folded all my clothes and put them on the small desk in the corner of the room. I noticed Kristine still had her finger over the buttons of her wrist remote.

Once again, I felt like a dog wearing a shock collar.

Akira walked over to the small desk as I put my clothes on it. She opened a drawer behind the desk and took out a small bottle of lubricant and a latex glove. She put on the glove and gave it a good 'snap' before going to the machine. She applied a liberal amount of lube to the pink hole of the Orgasmanatrix. After tending to the hole of the machine, she came up to me and lubricated my flaccid cock. Even though I was a little embarrassed and nervous, I did love the feeling of her hand on my dick.

By the time I started to feel myself getting a little hard, she moved her hand away. She walked to the desk again and grabbed a series of medical electrodes of various sizes. She peeled off the film that coated the larger ones before placing them on my chest, left forearm, wrists and forehead. She still had two smaller ones, but didn't apply them just yet.

"Now, if you'll just mount the Orgasmanatrix, we can get things underway."

I obeyed without question. After putting my feet where they needed to be, I tried to put my penis into the designated hole, but it was a little difficult because I wasn't entirely hard yet. I told Akira that I was only able to get the head of my cock inside. She walked up to the machine, turned it on, and gently twisted a small nob. I felt a small amount of air pressure from inside the soft tube. The machine literally sucked my cock inside of it.

"Wooo!" I uttered in surprise.

When I finished mounting the machine I couldn't help but felt a little like a cowboy riding a horse from one of the old westerns I used to watch when I was a kid.

Akira tightened the straps around my wrists first (she looked directly into my eyes and grinned), and then made her way to the others straps. I was immobilized with my cock inside this machine. I turned my head and saw Akira open one of the side compartments. She pulled out something that looked very much like the chrome appendage the XTC penetrated me with the day before. It even had a similar egg-shaped tip, but no camera.

She must've noticed the look on my face and said, "For maximum prostate stimulation."

Even though she seemed to enjoy tormenting me a little, something about her made me feel warm inside. I had no doubt my heart rate was being recorded by somebody somewhere. She reminded me a little of Sarah, but she was clearly different in more ways than one. She had a spark of true wanting and need in her eyes . . . not the sense of casual lust like Sarah had.

This Japanese beauty was an enigma to me . . . and I soon found myself liking it!

At first, I wasn't too eager to have another chrome tentacle up my ass in front of these women again, but then I remembered how good it felt when the XTC massaged my prostate. I did enjoy the feeling very much. I remembered, long before being cryogenically frozen, reading a medical journal about the pleasures and benefits of regular prostate massage. I tried to convince my girlfriend of the time, Sarah, to give me a kinky prostate exam (with a nurse roleplay involved), but she wasn't interested in the slightest. I never pressed the subject further after that.

The prostate pleasure would be more than welcome, but now it was the humiliation that made me not want it as much. I could hear the 'click-click-ching-ching' as Akira attached the chrome appendage to the device directly behind my exposed ass. I braced myself because I knew what was coming next.

Akira lubricated my asshole with her latex-gloved fingers. Once again, I shuddered from the coolness of the lube. She was as thorough as Dr. McFlarghan. I felt her slide her finger into me as far as possible. She made sure the inside of my anus was well lubricated. Before withdrawing her finger, she decided to have a little fun with me. She rubbed the tip of her finger all around my prostate.

"Uuuuhh!" I moaned. It felt so damned good!

Akira giggled. "Just checking."

I could now hear Kristine chuckling a little. It was clear to me that even she was enjoying my predicament, although I couldn't see her because she was directly behind me.

Akira kept massaging my prostate for a little while, and then slowly removed her finger from me. She now lubricated the new chrome-snake appendage and gently inserted it into my asshole.

"Uuuuhh!" I moaned again as my ass was stuffed.

After the metal tentacle was up my ass, I heard the door to the room open. I couldn't see them at first, but Nancy and Dr. Miller both entered the room together. Dr. Miller walked around the Orgasmanatrix and stopped directly in front of me.

"Hello, Mr. Barber," She said formally, as if she didn't even notice that I was strapped naked onto a bizarre machine with a chrome tentacle up my ass, "As you know, we'll be testing the Orgasmanatrix 8000 on you today to determine its effectiveness. I've read about this particular machine back when it was simply viewed as a sex toy, and I have a good feeling that it'll help with our purposes in this facility. But we won't know for sure how well it'll work until we test it."

I wanted to say something, anything. But the fact that every woman in this room had a wrist remote only encouraged me to keep silent.

"I feel I owe it to you to describe the basic functions of this machine before we begin."

I paid full attention to Dr. Miller as she spoke.

"The Orgasmanatrix 8000 is capable of monitoring your heart rate and brain activity while various categories of pornographic material are displayed on the monitor behind me. The machine will be able to sort out the material that you find most erotic based on your brain activity and heart rate. It will then display more and more footage based on your sexual preferences. The sheath in which your penis is currently inside will restructure itself to fit the material on the monitor. For example: if you are more inclined to anal sex, the machine's sheath will form the physical structure of an anus; if you're more inclined to vaginal intercourse, the sheath will take the physical form of a vagina, etcetera. The sheath will do all the stroking.

"The probe inside your anus is designed for optimal prostate stimulation during the course of the machine's primary function. I should also inform you that this particular Orgasmanatrix isn't set for quick sexual release, although that function is possible. The machine is set for optimal sperm production which includes a tease and denial function. This allows your testicles to produce a greater amount of sperm before orgasm occurs."

I realized now more than ever that I might be over my head with the technology of the future world.

Dr. Miller turned to Nancy, "Dr. Weller, you may remove to TestiTracker from Mr. Barber."

I felt Nancy's hand gently take hold of my balls. She pressed something against the device and the metal opened itself. My testicles were free, but the rest of me wasn't.

"Dr. Minoko," Dr. Miller continued, "you may apply the testicle stimulators to Mr. Barber now."

I could now feel Akira's hands put a wide elastic band around my scrotum that effectively pulled my balls away from the rest of my body, yet was soft enough, and loose enough, not to cut off any circulation to my precious stones. After this was done I could feel her put the two smaller electrodes on my scrotum (one over each testicle).

Dr. Miller moved out of the way so I could see the monitor more clearly before she turned it on. The screen lifted itself and hovered a couple feet off the ground. The screen was sixty inches.

"Dr. Minoko, please activate the Orgamanatrix 8000."

"Yes, doctor." Akira said with a slight trace of cheerfulness in her voice. She gave me a smile that made me think of her as a naughty fairy when she pushed the power button.

The monitor in front of me displayed the word: LOADING

After the initial loading sequence was finalized, the logo for the Orgasmanatrix 8000 was onscreen. After the logo disappeared, there was a sudden display of porn on the monitor.

The first depiction was quite typical: a man and woman having sex in the missionary position. Both the man and woman were very attractive. The machine kept track of my heart and brain activity as the monitor switched over to the next scene. It was a cliché of porn: a pizza delivery guy getting blown by a woman that "wanted extra sausage." I didn't really get any more excited when I saw this. The only reason I was getting harder was because the woman sucking the man off was very attractive, and the machine still had a little suction going on inside the sleeve where my cock was trapped . . . but I was confident the machine could tell the difference between intentional and unintentional erections.

The next few images came onscreen: a man fucking a woman doggy-style (pretty nice in my opinion), a couple having sex outdoors (also nice, but nothing too special), a pair of lesbians having sex as one fucked the other with a strapon (also very nice).

The depictions got gradually hotter and hotter until my deepest and darkest desires started to show up on screen for these women to see. A man was crawling on his hands and knees as a woman in revealing dominatrix garb spanked his ass with a riding crop. In the next clip, a man was ordered by his mistress to lick her asshole as she sat on his face (he obeyed without question and thanked her for the privilege). The next clip had a male slave being fucked in the ass by his mistress with a strapon. She said it was his punishment for disobeying her orders. He was moaning in ecstasy while she fucked his ass, much like how I was now moaning from being fucked by the chrome tentacle (The bulbous tip rubbed itself against my prostate in time with what was depicted on the monitor).

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh!" My prostate was given the workout of a lifetime.

There were plenty more clips depicting scenes of femdom, ass worship, sexy nurses giving prostate exams, a few images of women getting fucked in costume, and a couple clips of men having their balls squeezed by a dominatrix. Even I was surprised when I started to feel sexual excitement from the images of ballbusting and cock and ball torture. The women in the room where trying to stifle their giggles when they saw my sexual interests on the screen. Once again, only Dr. Miller seemed to be able to keep her composure.

"Settle down, ladies!" Dr. Miller ordered.

"Yes doctor," The other women said.

The monitor settled on a video clip of a dominatrix fucking her slave. The slave was on his back and tied helplessly in a spread-eagle position on a large bed. She rode him furiously while occasionally reaching behind to squeeze his balls which were tied and pulled away from his body. She demanded, "Give it to me, slave! Give me your load . . . or do I gotta squeeze it out of you?"

When I felt my orgasm approaching, the machine stopped its stroking of my cock. It kept me from going over the edge of release. After coming down from my excitement a bit, the small electrodes that were placed on my testicles started to vibrate on their own. It felt good and I'd learn afterwards that the electrodes had two purposes; to stimulate my balls, and to monitor the amount of sperm in them. When they stopped vibrating, the machine started to stroke me again in sync with the sexual depictions on the monitor.

This process was repeated four or five times. I couldn't take much more of this tease and denial. It was heavenly torture!

"Please, Dr. Miller, let me come! I can't take it anymore!" I begged.

"Not just yet, Mr. Barber. The machine will determine when you're ready." She said without a trace of sympathy in her voice.

"Uuuuuuhhh!" I moaned in desperation for release.

A minute later the machine started to stroke my cock with inhuman speed. Its new mission was to finish me off (thank God). The machine kept me near the edge until the slave on the monitor filled his mistress with his cum. The machine was extremely accurate and forced me to orgasm at the exact moment he did.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!" I shouted in ecstasy.

I could see my cum being drawn through the thin, clear tube and into the small glass jar. The machine used air pressure to get every drop of my semen into the jar. I have to admit that, despite being exhausted, I was very impressed with the amount of cum I released from my balls.

Once all my semen was forced into the small jar, Dr. Weller took it to the sperm storage room after putting a new cap on it. Akira was given the task of cleaning and sanitizing the Orgasmanatrix, as well as attaching a new jar to the receptacle. Dr. Miller put the TestiTracker back on my balls before releasing me from my bonds. Kristine Lane helped lift me from the machine by putting one of my arms over her shoulder. She brought me back to ward 408. Dr. Miller followed close behind us with my clothes.

After I was helped onto my bed, I addressed Dr. Miller in exhaustion, "Please, I have . . . more questions."

For the first time Dr. Miller seemed to have a spark of humanity in her eyes when she looked at me, "I'll clarify as much as I can for you, Mr. Barber. Ask away."

"There was . . . another empty cryo-chamber . . . in 85-D. Who else . . . was awakened?"

She paused for a moment to consider what I'd said, "The man you're referring to is named Keith Morrell, according to our records. He was revived from cryogenic stasis approximately four hours after you were. He's in ward 410 as we speak, resting as he needs to do. I can't stress enough that you need to give him time to rest. You'll be given the chance to meet him tomorrow."

"What about Akira—Dr. Minoko? . . . I'd like to talk to her."

"When she's finished cleaning the Orgasmanatrix I'll send her to you. But if there's anything you want to discuss or talk about, I'll give you my best answers." She said.