The Y-Virus Ch. 06

Story Info
A male-killing virus plagues the world in the future.
14.5k words
4.62
31.3k
27

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any persons living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional. All characters depicted in sexual acts and scenarios are at least eighteen years of age or older. The following story contains aspects of BDSM, CBT (cock and ball torture), femdom, forced orgasms, tease and denial, prostate stimulation, anal sex, ass worship, sex with machines, and much more. If any of these categories don't appeal to you then I strongly suggest you don't read the following story and find something else more suited to your tastes. You have been warned!

*****

The Y-Virus

Chapter Six: Doing My Part

I stood from my bed and stretched. The morning sun's golden rays poured in from my window and fell over my naked body. I didn't care much about my nudity, especially in front of the women I was scheduled to impregnate. They had seen my valuables before when I was thawed from stasis, and they would see them again many times over.

I felt fantastic and looked forward to meeting up with Akira. I had been counting the days leading up to this one in my mind; the day I'd be allowed to have sex with her. I could only assume that Akira was more anxious than I was, seeing as how men had only recently been reintroduced into the world of women. I imagined she was also the subject of much envy from some of the other women who still had to wait their turn to have sex with a male.

Before I made the decision to freeze myself, I never entertained the thought of becoming a father. Having children required a sacrifice of time and money. I don't have a problem with kids; I just never really wanted any of my own. The global situation being what it was demanded a reevaluation of this. The thought of becoming a father, and not just once, but many times over, was a little daunting. I was informed earlier that my sperm samples would be taken to various parts of the world; parts I would probably never visit. This meant I would never have the chance to meet most of my future children. Thoughts of this sort would race across my mind whenever I was tied down to an Orgasmanatrix 8000. I felt a tremendous amount of sadness for these soon-to-be children of mine because they would never know their father.

These sad feelings aside, I knew I was going to enjoy doing my part for humanity. Fucking women like Akira, Alexis, and Mary would have been a dream come true for any heterosexual man. But when it came to the children that I would father within the walls of the CDC, I resolved to do the right thing: I would be there for them as much as possible. Plenty of young men from my time period had gone out of their way to avoid their children, their flesh and blood. A cousin of mine had a situation like this happen to her. When she found out she was pregnant with her boyfriend's child, he made every effort to avoid her and his unborn son. Thinking of all the hardships my cousin went through was more than enough to inspire me to want to do right by my future children. I wanted (and needed) to set an example and standard for the other guys in quarantine. Lead by example, my father would always tell me.

After finishing my morning stretches, I went to the small dresser in the corner of my ward (which was brought in two days earlier and retrieved by some of Dr. Miller's scouts) and grabbed a set of clothes. Naturally, I wanted to look my best for Akira, but I didn't have anything that looked as sharp as I wanted. I did have a shirt in one of the drawers that looked as if it could've been something business casual, at least in my opinion. The fashions of the twenty-fourth century were a bit different than those of my time period, although not drastically different. I grabbed the shirt with a pair of boxers and blue jeans. It would look good; not great, but good. The clothes were only one part of what I had in mind for making this day count. The next step was a shower.

I grabbed a towel from the bottom drawer and wrapped it around my waist as I carried the clothes I picked out under my arm. Dr. Miller took the liberty of leading the way down the corridor to the shower stalls with her head held high. The stalls used by the men were located at the end of the hall from our wards. We passed a few other men as we made our way there. They smiled and one told me that I was "a lucky bastard." Both of these guys patted me on the shoulder as we passed. They were both in good spirits, like myself, and I understood why. From earlier conversations I had with these guys I learned that they were also scheduled to impregnate a few female scientists, doctors, and staff members; however, they still needed to meet their quota before being granted that pleasure.

When I reached the shower stalls, I opened the locker in the corner of the room that was designated for me (my name was printed on a white label and taped three or four inches below the top of the small metal door). It was stocked with various soaps, shampoos, and what-have-you. When I walked into my usual stall, Alexis Miller restrained my wrists into cuffs that were installed shortly after the men had been brought out of stasis. I knew the general procedure for the women's safety protocol, also the safety protocol for the men (the TestiTrackers were electrical devices and being in a shower would create certain safety issues). I let Alexis do her thing by shackling me in the stall. I had no intention of refusing her or her instated protocol, especially with her remote still locked around her wrist. I also felt it was important to demonstrate my patience to Alexis Miller by doing what she asked. I figured it was the best thing to do considering that she was a woman of procedure and formalities. I could at least show her through my cooperation that I understood why she did certain things.

She finished locking my second wrist into the overhead cuff and stood back to admire her handiwork. After deciding that she was pleased with the fact that I couldn't use my hands for anything she turned to the faucet handles and set the water loose on my naked body. I shuddered and drew in deep, sharp breaths when I felt the torrent of water crash over me. The water was very cold at first but steadily became warm as it ran over my shoulders and down the rest of my body. The initial coldness of the water forced my cock to shrink back in size. Dr. Miller suppressed what I thought was a chuckle or giggle when she noticed this. It was a quick sound; barely audible. She forced herself to stop abruptly when my eyes moved to hers.

Alexis stepped forward with a thin metal stick. I knew from our earlier bathing sessions that it was the magnetic key for my TestiTracker. She brought it to my balls and soon I was freed from the evil device. She put the TestiTracker and its key into the breast pocket of her lab coat. She pressed a couple buttons on her wrist remote, and the device opened itself on an unseen hinge and she took it off. She put it on a shelf outside the shower stall and hung her lab coat on a hook next to it.

"After your shower you'll have to come with me and submit to a brief medical exam. I trust you remember, Mr. Barber." Alexis reminded me.

She had a slight gleam in her eye that was something other than her usual formal demeanor. Lately she started to act a little more . . . human when she was alone with me. Before, she seemed more like an automaton in the way she followed her own rules and protocol, but I had recently begun to see trace amounts of something resembling normal human responses in her overall behavior. Her suppressed chuckle/giggle at the shrinking of my penis in the cold water was the final clue I needed to confirm this.

"Yes doctor, I remember." I said as I felt the water start to warm up. My penis slowly returned to its normal length and my balls began to hang lower in my scrotum. I knew that Alexis, as well as Mary McFlarghan, enjoyed scrubbing my naked body (they were the only two women that had the job of bathing me). Mary, however, was not afraid to comment on how much she liked it.

For reasons I don't know, I started to think about the women out in the real world; the world outside the CDC. I suddenly felt bad for these women. I couldn't really explain why thoughts about them cropped up in my mind at this time, but they did. The minor luxury of a shower was undoubtedly taken for granted and wasn't available to most of them anymore. This also made me think of other luxuries that were lost to them.

Dr. Miller soon broke my train of thought as she usually did at this stage of my showers.

She began to take her clothes off, though not all of them. Like all women assigned to bathe the men, she wore a bathing suit when entering the stalls with me. This was the first time that she bathed me in a few days, but I knew her bathing suit well: a black two piece with a top that had a clasp in the front. I assumed she chose a black suit to emulate her conservative side, but the suit itself revealed a little more of her personality—and her body—than she would have revealed to others. The lower portion of her suit was a thong and I always enjoyed the great view I had of her amazing ass during my showers with her.

"After your breakfast we should begin your medical exam. I'd like to start by ten o'clock. I also suggest that you don't eat too much."

"Yes doctor."

"Dr. Minoko is having her checkup as we speak. Once we're finished with your exam I'll direct you to her quarters. She, like all women who volunteered, was given the option of having another woman present in the room during intercourse, for security purposes, but she declined. She must have great trust in you . . . as do I."

"You do? Does this mean I might have the TestiTracker taken off my balls sometime soon?"

"Perhaps, Mr. Barber. No doubt you recall we've already had this discussion and I told you that it's also there to put the minds of the other women at ease. Their safety is also important."

"I know, I know." I said with a hint of annoyance. "But if you trust me, and if Akira trusts me, then it just seems . . . ah, forget it."

She probably understood how I felt. "Don't worry, Mr. Barber, I'm sure you won't have to wear it much longer. Most of the women here have taken a shine to you." Alexis paused for a moment, "I'll tell you what: after you've impregnated Dr. Minoko, Dr. McFlarghan, and myself, I'll have a talk with the other women about maybe having the TestiTracker removed from you, and, over time, the other men that have proved themselves nonviolent in nature."

"I'd appreciate it. Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome, Mr. Barber," She said as she finished lathering up a washcloth with the soap I took from my locker. "I must confess I'm looking forward to our scheduled appointment."

I nearly choked on the air I was breathing. Truth be told, I wasn't expecting her to bring up our appointment at all.

She started scrubbing my chest and continued, "It isn't an easy thing for me to talk about, but I do miss my family—my son most of all. I'm hoping to rebuild some of what I've lost. In other words: to have a child again. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not trying to replace my son or husband. Nobody could ever replace them. But it just seems asinine to completely close off the prospect of having children, especially given the importance of reproducing in the world we now live in."

I nodded in agreement.

She lowered her hand from my chest to my abdomen. She began slowly inching her way down to my crotch as she moved the lathered cloth in small circles over my skin. I couldn't keep myself from getting hard.

I figured now would be a good time for me to be honest with her about how I felt. "I hope you won't think it improper of me to say this, but I do find you very attractive."

"I can see that." she gestured to my hardening cock. "But why would that be improper?"

"Well, I'm supposed to have sex with Akira in a few hours. Perhaps I feel it's improper because of the time period to which I originally belonged to. Many would've considered it wrong and chauvinistic for a man to tell a woman that they were beautiful or 'hot' if they were planning on sleeping with a different woman later that same day. And if that weren't enough, I'm permitted and encouraged to have sex with more than one woman in a short span of time. It's all just so much different than what I'm used to. But I'm not complaining. I can't imagine any straight man would ever complain if they were in my position."

"I understand what you mean. Before the Y-Virus, our society worked very much the same way. The women inside these walls know that things have changed and that they can't feel too possessive over the men here. I really stressed that point to them the day before we started bringing the men out of cryogenic stasis."

The bar of soap she was using slipped from her fingers, fell on the floor, and slid away from us. She turned away to pick it up and my eyes were immediately drawn to her amazing ass when she bent over to retrieve it. Her ass was almost as perfect as Akira's. I became fully erect. She noticed it when she turned back to face me and smiled a little. It almost seemed like she was trying to make me hard on purpose. She came back to me and held of my rigid cock. I gasped a little. She started to move the washcloth slowly along the length of my penis.

"I can imagine that you find your situation favorable. Having sex with willing ladies on a waiting list, being encouraged to have orgasms for the good of humanity, being the one sought after due to the disproportionate ratio of men to women, am I right?" Her grip on my hard cock became slightly more firm, yet not painful.

I paused. For a moment I didn't know if she was trying to make me feel good or guilty about the situation I was in.

"It's okay Mr. Barber," she said, probably guessing how I felt at that moment, "I'm asking you an honest question."

I took a moment to gather my thoughts (it was difficult with her practically giving me a soapy handjob). "I won't lie to you. I like being in my position. The women of my time never threw themselves at me like the women here. But I do feel a little guilty because there are so many women outside the CDC who are struggling and living without the knowledge that there is hope for the future."

"Perhaps it's best that not all women know you're here. If they all knew you were here, our gates would be stormed by women. There would be too many to feed, house, and impregnate. Some might even take violent measures in order to get inside the CDC.

"I imagine the idea of a massive crowd of women wanting your sperm would be every man's fantasy, but it would be impractical. Any male offspring born out of quarantine would die within six weeks. There wouldn't be enough genetic diversity for this part of the world—which is why we need sperm samples of other men from other facilities in the world to be brought here. And despite some men's egos, there would simply be too many women for them to impregnate. No matter what you might think, you wouldn't be able to impregnate hundreds of thousands of women."

I couldn't argue with her assessment of the situation. She knew what was at stake and what the consequences might be if every woman in the world knew of our presence in the CDC.

"You're right," I said after considering what she told me. "I never thought of that."

Alexis only nodded. She knew she was right.

Right when I started to feel really good from her stroking my cock, she let go of it and moved her attention to my balls. I gave a slight yelp when she cupped my testicles in the palm of her hand. "Relax, Mr. Barber." She said, and it wasn't long before she started rolling them around with her fingers.

She washed my scrotum thoroughly, and when she was done she took each individual testicle in between her thumb and first two fingers and began to examine them. When she held the first one—my right testicle—I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was checking for any sings of testicular cancer. I knew she had high-tech gadgets that could determine whether I had cancer in less than ten seconds, but I quickly realized that it was probably much more fun for her to check them manually. I said nothing.

She rolled my right testicle around in between her thumb and first two fingers before giving it a gentle squeeze. I yelped a little louder than I did a minute ago. She told me that it was a good sign that I reacted that way. She said there might've been real problems if I didn't feel the usual dull pain. She took my left testicle between her thumb and two fingers in the same way. I knew what to expect now and tried to brace myself for the gentle squeeze. She rolled it around like she did the other. When she was satisfied that there weren't any suspicious lumps, she gently squeezed my left nut. I yelped again and she gave a little smile that seemed somewhat sadistic, but I thought I could've been mistaken. I thought it might have just been a trick of the light. Besides, she really didn't squeeze them too hard, only enough to check their sensitivity.

She finished scrubbing my body with the soap, and my hair with the shampoo. She allowed the running water to rinse me off completely before turning the faucet off. She then took the towel I grabbed from my room and started drying me with it. She seemed to spend more time than what was necessary in drying my cock and balls, but again I said nothing.

After I was sufficiently dry, she took her clothes and went into a separate stall to change out of her wet bathing suit. She put her dry clothes on and walked back into the stall where I was still shackled. She was wearing her wrist remote once again and had her wet suit in a plastic bag which she put on another shelf. She took the TestiTracker out of the breast pocket of her lab coat and locked it around my scrotum with the magnetic key. She tucked the key safely away in a separate pocket with a zipper on it.

Now that I was wearing the TestiTracker again, she used a separate key to release me from the cuffs hanging in the stall. I was free again—so to speak.

I walked over to one of the mirrors opposite the lockers. My brown hair was growing back nicely, though they were little more than bristles on my head. I could still see a portion of the skin of my head beneath the ends of the tiny hairs. I started to look better and healthier with each passing day.

Standing naked in front of the mirror, I allowed myself to think: This is all yours, Akira.

I quickly got dressed and reflected on the shirt and jeans I picked out. They were the best looking clothes I had access to. I didn't think Akira would've minded too much about the clothes I was wearing, but I wanted to look my best for her sake. Besides, the two of us weren't going to be wearing clothes once it came right down to the dirty deed.

I made my way from the showers to the cafeteria with Dr. Miller following close to my side. Her tablet was in one hand and the plastic bag with her wet swimsuit was in the other. A scientist approached us as we walked down one of the hallways. She was a cute young woman carrying a wide, opaque plastic box with a sticker on it that read CONTENTS: SANITIZED. The young scientist stopped before us and spoke to Alexis.

"I've removed all traces of the Y-Virus from your . . . your order." When the young woman stopped in midsentence, she looked over to me quickly with a smile. It was the kind of smile that said she knew something amusing that I didn't, something that likely involved me. She brought her attention back to Alexis.

"Thank you, Doctor Gorzinski. Would you be kind enough to put that in my quarters, please?" Alexis said without a trace of emotion in her voice. The old Dr. Miller was back.